Ashley Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah shit, just like that," she yelped, thrashing her head side to side. "I love you so much. The feel of you deep inside me, the way you fill me up. Give me some of your loving, Tiger. Keep loving that tight pussy with your thick cock. I want you to give me a big, hot load of love."

My sister squeezed her legs together. Her lithe body curled into the fetal position. The pressure around my cock increased enormously. I lifted her ass up, keeping her pussy suspended above my lunging cock. I had to move only my hips to drill her like an inverted jackhammer.

Ashley's lechery was uncontainable. "Oh, oh, you're fucking me so good. You ready to cum yet, big boy? Ready to pump your nasty sister full of gooey spunk? I want my big brother's sperm to be swimming inside me when I sleep tonight. Can you do that for me? Do you love me enough to shoot your hot jizz up my pussy?"

Letting out a loud roar, I drove my cock to the hilt inside her slippery tunnel. I held Ashley steady on top of me as spurt after spurt of semen erupted from my pulsating penis. Her legs slowly spread open. The pressure created by her pussy decreased. My cum began pouring out of her canal and back down my shaft while I continued blowing off like Mt. Vesuvius.

I couldn't believe how much "love" I had for my sister, and neither could she. "Oh my god, you really needed to cum, didn't you? I can still feel you throbbing inside me. All that warm, brotherly cum filling me up."

The aftershocks had my penis jumping but shooting blanks. It actually started to hurt from too much sex. My member wilted pitifully as I settled Ashley to my right. Previously I couldn't understand how people could say too much of a good thing was a bad thing, but it finally made sense to me that night. I had involuntarily practiced abstinence for twenty years, and I may have to practice it again until my penis healed.

Ashley had the cure to my problem. She moved off the couch to her knees and positioned herself between my legs. Eyeing my glistening crotch, she poked my sensitive penis. Simply touching the area beneath the crown was bothersome.

"Careful with that," I cautioned. "I think it's broken."

She smiled pertly and bowed her head forward. "Leave it to me. I'll make it better." Opening her mouth, Ashley gobbled up and sucked on my sticky, mushy dick. Her soft lips and tongue were the perfect treatment to soothe my pains. In no time at all, I was relaxed and down to earth from my most recent orgasm. She licked my penis clean of our bodily fluids, her tongue making short trips up and down the shrunk length. She planted the occasional kiss to quicken the healing process.

I spread my legs and hung my arms over the backrest. "You really know how to treat a guy like a king."

Ashley swirled her tongue around the tip. "This is the least I can do after that royal fucking you gave me. I'm really looking forward to the next time."

Next time. Time. What time was it? I checked the clock. Oh. It's only five minutes till one. Five minutes... five minutes... crap, I only had five minutes left!

I jumped off the couch and lifted my sister up by the armpits. "Ash, we need to clean this place. Fast." Tucking away my penis, I sprinted into the kitchen.

"Can you get me a glass of water while you're in there?" she yelled after me.

I hurried back into the living room with some paper towels and a cold drink. Ashley was sitting on the couch with her clothes adjusted and legs crossed, still watching the porno.

"Change the channel, will ya, sis?

She took the glass from my hand while flipping to our original movie. Her eyes stayed on me as I tidied the living room of our indecency. "If you have this much energy after every time we have sex, maybe I can get you to clean my room too."

I placed the flowers on the table, dried the area where we rutted, and fixed anything else I saw in disarray. When all looked good, I flopped onto the couch with a huge sigh. The clock struck one.

Ashley lay comfy on a square pillow on my lap. "Any almonds left?"

"I think so. Try this one." I plucked a piece of chocolate from the tin box that came with her bouquet and dropped it into her mouth.

She chewed on the dark morsel. "Mmm, I like dating. Getting presents is my favorite part."

I tossed a bite-sized chunk into the air and caught it on my tongue. "Hard to top free chocolate."

Some twenty minutes after my very, very late Spring cleaning, the front door burst open. Mom stumbled into the house ahead of dad, tripping on the flat door sill. Dad caught her quickly around her waist, and the both of them started to laugh foolishly. Looked to me like Ashley and I weren't the only ones who had a good time.

"Hey kids," dad greeted, helping mom find her balance. "I didn't expect to see the both of you waiting up for us this late."

"And I didn't expect the both of you to come home so late," Ashley said worryingly, thought I doubted she really was. "It's way past one o'clock."

"Brian didn't tell you? I sent a message to his cell phone telling him when we were coming home."

Ashley frowned up at me. "He didn't tell me anything about that."

"I must have missed the message," I shrugged. "I hadn't checked my phone since I got home from my date."

Mom wobbled around to the back of the couch. "How did your date go?" She sounded a lot less inebriated than she appeared.

"Same ol' story," I replied casually. "Took her out to a restaurant and played at the park afterwards. She's a really neat girl. I'm hoping to have a second date with her."

"That's nice, dear," mom said monotonously, clearly distracted by something else. She leaned over the backrest and consequently my shoulder. She touched the gold beacon around Ashley's neck. "Sweetie, is that what I think it is?"

Ashley held the rich pendant in the middle of her palm. "My date gave me this necklace. Isn't it pretty?"

"Very pretty," mom admired. "On my first date, all I got was a box of melted chocolates and a stubbed toe. This boy must be really sure he'd get a second date with you to give you a gift like that."

"Or maybe he gave her a gift like that so he'd be sure to get a second date," dad jokingly said before surrendering to a deep yawn. The gesture was contagious and mom did the same. They saw the colorful arrangement of flowers on the table.

Ashley noticed and told them, "My date gave me those, too. Aren't they absolutely beautiful?"

Dad was impressed. He asked if the flowers I had given my date were as beautiful as the ones Ashley received.

"It's hard to compete with a guy who can splurge on first dates. I prefer to win a girl's heart with a good time instead of fancy presents."

Dad praised me while mom ridiculed me for starting to sound like dad. Since she married him, that couldn't have been a bad thing.

Our parents bid us goodnight as the credits to our movie started to scroll up the screen. Once they were clear of our voices, Ashley asked, "Did you know when they were coming home?"

"I already said I missed the message. You know, since we were in the middle of losing our virginities."

Ashley sprouted a dubious look.

I smirked. "Okay, maybe I did know. I read the message while I was microwaving the popcorn."

She smirked back. "So that's why you couldn't wait until after mom and dad came home."

"They could have came home early. Weren't you worried about them barging in on us?"

"A little. If it had been my idea to fuck like rabbits, I wouldn't have done anything about it. But since it was yours, I trust you to make sure we'd be okay."

Ashley slowly sat up as she rubbed the corner of her eyes.

"Sleepy?"

"Tonight has been a tiring night," she yawned.

"Your bed?"

Ashley agreed, and after taking a minute to clean up our mess, we were soon beneath the blanket in her cool, airy room.

I fluffed up a soft, feathery pillow. "Are you going to wear your necklace to sleep too?"

Ashley couldn't stop fiddling with the pendant. "Uh-huh. I'm never going to take this off. Whenever I hang out with my friends or I'm busy running an errand, this will always be around my neck to remind me of how awesome my big brother is."

"Just think of it as an early birthday present for an awesome little sister."

"My birthday is still a couple weeks away," she pointed out.

I cuddled up with my lovely gal. "What are your plans for it? A crazy night out with the girls before a crazy night with us?" Birthdays were typically a two-day event in our household. The day before the birthday was for friends and family, while the actual birthday was reserved for family.

"I don't really have any plans. My friends say they want to surprise me but other than that my schedule is wide open."

"I might be able to come up with a few surprises to fill your schedule with." I gently kissed her neck as an early preview.

"Surprises are getting a little old, to be honest," Ashley sincerely confessed. "Don't get me wrong, I love everything you did for me tonight, but this time I'd like to know what's ahead of me."

"Then how 'bout I let you pick the place for our next date."

"Oh, I like that idea. I'll be thinking about it all weekend."

"Let's get some sleep first, okay?"

Ashley nuzzled her cute nose into mine. "Good night, big brother. I love you."

"I love you, baby sis. Sweet dreams."

* * * Saturday * * *

"This is it," Ashley determinedly said. "If I can knock these last two down, that'll be enough for the win. Think I can do it, Brian?"

"You haven't had any problems in these situations all night," I reminded. "I know you can do it."

She smiled warmly. "All right, here I go. Wish me luck."

"Good luck," I said, watching her take her place on the shiny hardwood floor.

Ashley held up the pink twelve pound ball to her chest. She breathed in deeply, concentrating on the task at hand, ignoring the bustling noise of the other people around us. She began her approach, first with the left foot, then the right, then once more with her left. Meanwhile her right arm swung back, high and mighty. She stopped short of the black passing line, her arm swinging forward. The brightly colored ball flew out of her hand and hit the floor. It rolled down the lane, perilously close to the edge, then curved back towards the middle, a little too much spin put on it.

But not enough to mess up her throw. The pink wrecking ball of doom collided with the pair of red-striped pins, blasting them into the deep, black cave whence they came from. Ashley jumped straight up and spun around, triumphantly tossing her hands into the air. She dashed to me and jumped again, this time into my arms, and kissed me on the cheek. I held her for a brisk second before letting her go.

Ashley tauntingly pointed her forefingers at the seats behind us. "Ha, take that. And you said you were going to be undefeated tonight."

Lillian was speechless. She was completely unlike her talkative, boastful self in the car ride over to the bowling center. She had been so sure of her prowess in knocking down pins that she couldn't stop talking about how she was going to dominate us. It would be understandable if she lost the final game of the night, due to fatigue or the sort, but she lost in the very first one.

Natalia did the talking for her. "That was a really close game. If Lilly didn't miss the spare in the eighth, you would have needed a strike to win."

Alyson teased, "Are you just saying that or could you actually calculate her hypothetical score in that big brain of yours?"

Natalia feigned injury. "I don't know if should take that as a compliment or an insult."

The back and forth banter between them continued as I set up the order for the next round.

Ashley stood beside me stretching her arms out. "I'm getting kind of hungry. Anyone want some nachos?"

"Oh, oh, I do," Natty chimed, raising her hand like the straight-A student in class. "Get a large one, but no peppers. Just cheese and beef and tomatoes and—"

"Basically everything but the peppers," Lillian finally said. She had a bowling ball in each hand, weighing them to see which would give her the best chance of winning the next round.

Ashley nodded, then went off in the direction of the snack stand. She disappeared behind a group of league bowlers in matching orange shirts.

As I tinkered with the bowling computer machine, I felt the eerie presence of three curious girls surrounding me. I turned from the tiny screen to see each of my sister's friends smiling and anticipating the answer to the meaning of life, the universe, and everything else. Or simply...

"How did last night go?" they synchronously asked.

Wow, they must have rehearsed or something.

I didn't know the safest way to answer the loaded question, so I stalled for my sister's return. The main reason I had agreed to spend another night with her friends was to tell them one thing. "Before I tell you girls how last night went, I just want to say thanks again for your help."

"You're welcome," they said together. Any possibility of that also being rehearsed was quickly rejected when they stared baffled at each other.

"What did you two do for him?" Lillian demanded to know.

"Me? What did you do?" Alyson retorted in defense.

"Hold on, I wasn't the only one who gave Bry advice?" Natalia boldly asked.

Uh-oh. Ashley had warned me of her friends' competitive spirit; I had even seen it firsthand. Somehow the trio had turned the kind act of giving me advice into another crazy game of theirs. The good news was they had another motive for wanting to help me other than thinking my sister and I were seriously dating. The bad news was my sister was going to kill me for making her friends angry.

"Girls, girls, calm down," I mediated. "Last night went great. Ashley and I had a lot of fun and it was because of each of you that it went as great as it did. It couldn't have been possible without all the help I'd received."

That seemed to have calmed them down some. Either that or they were just too good of friends to let something like this put a dent in their unbreakable friendship. They apologized for making a fuss out of nothing.

Alyson slinked into the seat next to me, smiling the way Ashley does when her intentions are less than pure. "So when do we get our turns with you?" she slyly asked.

The other two friends gasped. "Aly!" I would have gasped too if I wasn't paralyzed all over. That girl definitely knows how to shock.

"What? It's a serious question," Aly stated.

"What's a serious question?" my sister's voice sounded.

Aly immediately sprung up, making way for an oversized plate of cheesy, beefy chips and a tray of sodas. Ashley took her spot by my side and plopped the fattening nachos and drinks onto a little table. "Are you going to tell me or is it just between you girls and my big brother?" she goaded.

"Just trying to have a little bit of fun," the rambunctious blonde said. "Are you two going to do it again?"

"Sure, I don't see why not," Ashley cheekily replied. "He had a great time; I had a great time; we both had a great time. We ate at the coolest fancy restaurant, rode bikes together at the park, and talked about things we never talk about. It was awesome. We even got to play dress-up."

The girls swooned in unison, looking like they would faint at any second.

They really needed to stop doing that.

"Thirsty?" Ashley offered, presenting the cupholder tray to everyone.

One by one each of her friends grabbed a plastic cup of soda. Ashley grabbed one for herself, but that left none for me. "Sorry, Bry," she said after taking a sip, "the tray only holds four cups and I only have two hands to carry this stuff with. But you can share with me." She poked her straw into my mouth.

I wasn't very thirsty but I drank from the lipstick-ringed tube anyway. Her lips had been on it, after all, and that was reason enough for me.

The second game got underway. Lilly was up first and scored an intimidating strike to, pun unintended, strike fear into the hearts of her challengers. Aly and Natty were shaken, though just scarcely. They each finished the frame with a spare. Ashley was not one to falter in the face of Goliath; she countered with a single swift blow that knocked down an army of pins. The belles were good. Too good.

Then came my turn. Big profile sports weren't my forte, but when it came to recreational sports, I was pretty good myself. Chalk down a strike for the only guy among a group of beauties.

Ashley congratulated me by clumsily feeding me a tortilla chip piled with toppings. She giggled at the yellow streak smeared on my cheek.

"Let me take care of that," she said, leaning onto my shoulder and swiping a napkin across the mess.

Mm-mmm, my sister sure smelled nice that night. Forget about stinky bowling shoes; the only scent coming from her was of lavender and roses. Out of the corner of my eyes, I spotted Lilly prepping for her turn and the other two ladies conversing heedless of us. I leaned in closer and pressed my lips to Ashley's.

"I can't wait until we get home," I whispered, moving in for another kiss.

She put a forefinger between our lips. "Be good for a little longer, okay? There's no need to be hasty. We have a long future ahead of us. Together."

I love it when she says things like that. "I love you, babe."

"I love you too, Tiger."

Lillian swept the floor with us, winning three games altogether. She went back to her boastful self on the drive home. Alyson and Natalia got off easy; I dropped them off first. At the victor's house, Ashley and Lilly tossed playful jabs in addition to goodbyes. I waved the brunette farewell and finished the trip home.

My golden angel gingerly placed her hands on my shoulders, bracing herself against my weight. "Is this what we're going to do everyday from now on?"

I rotated my hips, grinding my sweaty pelvis against her smoldering loins. Her wetness couldn't put out the fire burning between us. I groaned, squinted my eyes shut, and discharged another batch of sweltering cum into her belly. Even as my cock softened, I kept it in her tunnel for a few more moments.

I slowly pulled out, mesmerized by the white goo trickling from her pussy. It was my second load in her that night, my third of the day. Ashley and I had managed to sneak in a real quickie right after lunch. I injected a fresh load into her from behind while she was washing the dishes. Ashley wasn't wearing any panties beneath her skirt and I couldn't help but slide my cock right in.

Although I came inside of her pussy thrice that day, I came once more in different but just as exquisite orifice. As I was driving to Lillian's house, the first of my stops, Ashley ducked her head below the steering wheel and blew me on the way over. The drive wasn't long enough for me to cum before we reached Lilly's place, so I parked one house shy of her driveway to luxuriate in the awesome blowjob my temptress was giving me. I spurted so hard into the back of her mouth she had to take her sultry lips off my shooting cock. Two jets of sperm coated her precious face before she ducked back down to swallow the rest. It took me a while to assure my sister she didn't get any in her hair.

I rested on top of Ashley, pulling her flowery blanket over our nude bodies. "Only as long as everyday is like today."

She licked around my mouth, tasting her pussy juices on my face. "Can you, um, get off me for just a second? I really need to take this out."

I smiled. "Okay, but just for a second."

Laying beside her, I watched the sheets rustle down south. Ashley cooed sexily, and pulled from the cover the tiger-striped toy that had been inside of her ass. Instead of just black stripes, it had a lot of white ones too. Kinky girl that my sister is, she dipped the tube into her sodden pussy and used the first deposit of cum as lubrication to stick it into her anus.