Ashley's Campaign Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone starting doing a high five after their team scored a point. After one hard fought point, Ashley's team did a group hug. Someone copped a feel of Ashley's butt. One of the other girls on Ashley's team let out a squeal as someone tweaked her nipple. Emily laughed as one of the guys cupped her bare breast. Group hugs replaced the high fives and the group hugs became more like group gropes. Even Jessica got into the spirit and gave Josh's muscular ass a firm squeeze.

It was close to midnight when the game ended. Ashley found her top by the side of the pool and put it on. She watched Josh lead Jessica out to a gazebo overlooking the twinkling lights of Riverdale. Ryan gave her a hand and pulled her out of the pool.

Ryan said, "Ashley if you want to do the five minutes in paradise thing, you can use the pool house. I'll be outside the door in case you need me."

Ashley said, "I expect it will mostly be talking. I think Daniel is the only one I'm worried about. I suppose if he needs a kiss in exchange for his vote, I can handle that."

Ryan said, "I think Daniel is so drunk he won't remember anything in the morning. But I'll let him drink some more before I send him in. Jacob wants to leave soon so I'll let you talk to him first."

Ashley went into the pool house. The room had a small couch and a bed. There was a door to the bathroom as well. She set her beach bag in the corner near the bed and sat on the couch. The room was air conditioned and she started to shiver in her wet swimsuit. She got up and turned up the thermostat. Just then, there was a knock on the door. Ashley opened the door for Jacob and his girlfriend. Ryan was standing nearby.

Jacob said, "This is Alice. She'd like to help with your campaign. We're both solidly behind you."

As Jacob talked, his eyes roved over Ashley's scantily clothed body. Ashley realized that her cold nipples were conspicuous as they pushed against the thin material of her top. Her swimsuit bottom was wet and the fabric was molded to her shaved pussy lips. No wonder Jacob was distracted. Ashley tried to focus on the discussion.

Ashley looked at Alice and said, "I really appreciate your support. Beth is my campaign manager and I am sure she can find lots of things that need to be done."

Alice said, "Jacob and I have both experienced Ellen's wrath and we'd love to see someone dethrone her."

Alice gave Ashley a hug and said, "So just let me know if you need anything or just a friend to talk to."

Ashley said, "Before you leave talk to Beth. Be careful she is excellent at delegating work."

Jacob and Alice left. Ryan said he'd send in the next guy.

At 270 pounds Jordan, the black running back, filled the doorway. His teammates called him Semi because he was built like a truck and was hard to tackle. For such a large man, he was amazingly fast. His body bulged with muscles. His small Speedo called attention to his bulging package. Everything about Jordan's appearance reflected the strength of his body.

But Jordan was not just a powerful athlete. Ashley knew him from some of her advanced placement classes. He always made a significant contribution to class discussions and when he talked he was eloquent and spoke with a rich baritone. He was popular with most of the students. But now he was quietly appraising Ashley's body.

Ashley greeted him warmly, "Hey Jordan I'd really like your support."

Jordan said, "OK I think I prefer you to Ellen. She makes me uncomfortable. It's not anything she said exactly, but I have a feeling that she doesn't respect blacks."

Ashley said, "A lot of people look up to you Jordan. By far you are the most popular Afro-American at school. If you let people know that you support me for homecoming queen, it would carry a lot of weight."

Jordan laughed and replied, "You mean a lot of weight with the black crowd."

Ashley said, "For sure with the Afro-Americans but a lot of other people respect you as well. I think you could be pivotal in the election. If I can get the football team behind my campaign, I'd like to have them behind me for my campaign speech at the school assembly. I'd be really thrilled if I could count on you joining us on the stage."

Jordan said, "I want to be honest with you. I plan on talking to Ellen as well. I need to hear what she has to offer before I make up my mind."

Ashley put her hand on Jordon's enormous arm and said, "OK, that's fair. I just want you to know that I'd be very grateful for your support."

As Ashley's hand rested on Jordan's arm, she had to wonder if Jordan was also taking Ryan's Myobar supplement. He was already so bulky he looked like he could play pro football now.

Jordan's lowered eyes were focused on the thin piece of material clinging to her pussy lips while he said, "Yeah well I'm pretty sure that Ellen can be very grateful too. I'll let you know my decision soon."

Ashley watched Jordan leave. He had left her uneasy. Jordan seemed to have a chip on his shoulder and his anger was boiling just under the surface of his superficially calm exterior.

After Jordan had left, Ryan said, "Daryn our senior guard is next. He's pretty drunk and his girlfriend Susan wants to take him home. You need to be careful because she is jealous of every girl that so much as looks at him."

Ashley said, "Well then make sure Susan comes in with him."

Ryan held the door as Daryn stumbled into the pool house. Daryn was guided by Susan, who was visibly annoyed. Daryn weighed close to 300 pounds and even though Susan was a hefty woman, there was no way she could catch him if he started to fall.

Susan said, "Daryn says he wants his five minutes in paradise. More likely he'll get a knock on the head from me."

Ashley replied, "I'm glad Daryn enjoyed Ryan's party. Susan, I won't waste your time on a speech. I hope both of you will vote for me, but you need to get Daryn home before he passes out."

Susan said, "Thanks, Ashley, you have our votes. Come on Daryn, time to get home to bed."

Daryn said, "What about my paradise. At least let me have a kiss."

Susan said, "Ashley can you put him out of his misery and give him a kiss?"

Ashley said, "Sure."

Ashley stood on her toes and gave Daryn a kiss. Daryn responded by pulling Ashley in tight with a large hand in the middle of her lower back. He pushed his tongue into her mouth. Ashley went along with Daryn until he grabbed her breast with his other hand. Ashley struggled, but Daryn had her pinned to his chest as he continued to knead her breast.

Susan yelled at Daryn as she punched him in the offending arm, "Let go of Ashley, you big oaf!"

Daryn reluctantly let Ashley free. Daryn said, So much for paradise."

Susan said, "Let's go Daryn."

As Susan led Daryn from the room, Ashley said, "Sorry Susan."

Susan laughed, "Hey Daryn is the one who's going to be sorry. I don't know what's come over him lately. He used to be so gentle. Don't worry I'll make sure he votes for you."

As the couple left the pool house, Ryan asked, "What happened? Are you OK?"

Ashley replied, "Everything is fine. Daryn is a pretty drunk and he just got a little rambunctious. Who's next?

Ryan said, "Matthew is next. His girlfriend Kayla said she'd wait outside. She promised to vote for you but said Matthew needs convincing."

Matthew was with a crowd talking to Daryn. Susan was tugging on Daryn's arm, but the big guard was taking his time leaving.

Ryan waved to Matthew, who laughed at something Daryn said before ambling over to the pool house.

Ryan said, "OK Ashley, you have 5 minutes to convince Matt to vote for you. Matt, remember Ashley is my girlfriend. So behave yourself."

Matthew was a defensive end and Ashley was impressed with his bulk. Although he was not as big as Daryn, he was still larger than most of the guards in the local league.

Ashley said, "I understand that you haven't made up your mind yet. What can I do to persuade you to vote for me?"

Matt laughed, "You're up against Ellen. I've known her since grade school and she's always been the sexiest girl in school. When I was younger, I fantasized about her for years. You know she's also doing five minutes in paradise with the guys at her party. Well, I've seen some pictures from Ellen's party and she's doing her private meetings topless. I think the least you can do is match her.

Ashley said, "You already saw me topless during the volleyball game. How do I know that you'd vote for me if I took off my top now?"

"Well, the idea in five minutes of paradise isn't to stare at each other. I figure I'd promise to vote for you in exchange for five minutes of passionate kissing while I advance to second base. I think you need me. I have a lot of friends in my vocation training classes. Your STEM friends will never talk to them until they need their car fixed."

Ashley laughed, "Well you never know when you're going to need to have your car fixed. So you promise to vote for me in exchange for second base?"

Matt said, "Definitely as long as we get to it. I know Ryan's timing us and we've already wasted two minutes."

Ashley stood up on her tiptoes and wrapped her arms around Matt's neck. She leaned in and kissed Matt firmly. She pushed her tongue into his mouth as he wrapped his burly arms around her. He quickly found the tie to her top and tugged on the strings. He leaned back from her and removed her tiny top. He kept one arm around her back as he started caressing her soft breast. Ashley's generous breasts were well matched to his large hands.

At first he was gentle but as he became more aroused, he began pinching her nipple. He rolled it between his fingers as it became firm.

Ashley's was startled when Matt lifted her off the ground with one hand cupping her ass. She moaned as he pressed his lips to her other breast. As he flicked his tongue around her pink nipple, Ashley arched her back and pushed her breast into his mouth. Ashley raked her fingernails through Matt's hair. Ashley was stunned by Matt's raw animal strength and how fast he had gone from talk to complete arousal. She could feel his erection pressing against her thigh. She was alarmed by the growing wetness in her pussy.

Just as Ashley began to worry that she was losing control, Ryan knocked on the door and said time. When Matt ignored Ryan's signal, Ashley grabbed Matt's hair and pulled his head back.

She smiled at Matt and said, "Time's up. You need to save that passion for your girlfriend."

Matt blinked and slowly let Ashley's body sink to the floor.

As Ashley fastened her top, she said, "Can I count on your vote? I think that was second base and then some."

Matt laughed, "Yeah, you have my vote."

When Matt left the room, he walked over to the beer keg and talked to the guys before leading his girlfriend Kayla off into the shadows.

The next guy after Matthew was the cornerback Michael. Ashley remembered Josh talking about Michael. In practice, Michael often had to cover Josh. Michael was tall and fast. He wasn't afraid to hit hard and Josh had grumbled about the pain and bruises Michael had inflicted on him.

Michael said, "I intend to take you at your word and spend five minutes in Paradise. My girlfriend told me that she'll blow a whistle when I am out of time. So if you want my vote, you need to start kissing me now."

Ashley laughed and said, "OK I think I can handle that."

Ashley put her hands behind Michael's head and pulled his lips to hers. She pushed her tongue into his mouth as he wrapped his arms around her back. He pulled her supple body against his bare chest. At first he was content with Ashley's expert kissing and only caressed her bare back. But as he became aroused one of his hands dropped to her practically bare buttocks. He grabbed her ass and pulled her against him. She could feel his erection through his Speedo racing suit. He started to grind against her. As she tried to pull back, he slid his hand under the top of her suit and pinched her firm nipple. Ashley gasped as he fondled her breast. His fingers on her butt slid down between her ass cheeks and pressed against her perineum. His fingers brushed up her ass crack again before plunging back down. This time he slipped his fingers under her suit bottom and found her wet pussy.

Ashley was getting concerned. There was no telling if Michael would stop or proceed to rape her. She considered using her karate skills to escape if necessary, but she did not want to risk embarrassing Michael and losing a lot of support. She also knew she could get him off with a handjob. She decided that was the best she could do. Ashley pushed her hand down the front of Michael's Speedo and seized his erection.

It was Michael's turn to gasp as Ashley's fingers wrapped around his throbbing cock and pulled it free. Ashley started to pump her hand up and down his cock. Ashley hoped to distract Michael, but he remained focused on Ashley's pussy. He slipped a finger into her sopping vagina and began to work it deeper. Soon he was pumping his finger into her pussy in time with her stroking his cock. Ashley groaned when his other hand started to rub her clit through the material of her suit bottom.

Ashley stroked faster as Michael's fingers found their way inside of her suit and began caressing her shaved pussy. Ashley's body started to tremble as one of Michael's fingers pressed against her G-spot while his other hand strummed across her clit. Ashley climaxed first and her body shook. Only Michael's hands kept her from collapsing on the floor. She was aware that she was still in the danger of being raped. Michael was slowly walking her toward the bed as his hands continued their assault on her clit and sopping wet pussy.

Ashley whimpered as she strove to bring Michael to a climax. She could not believe he had such stamina. She moved her other hand to his balls and raked her nails across them. Just as her knees backed against the bed, she was rewarded with a stream of cum from his pulsating cock. Michael's cum ran down her leg that was already wet with her pussy juices.

They stood there for a moment with their fingers still coupled with the others sex. They were panting and sweating. The room smelled of sex.

They were startled by the sound of a whistle. Ashley was amazed. It had only been five minutes.

Michael was the first to recover and said, "Well you have my vote. I think I can convince my girlfriend to vote for you too. Probably best if I tell her that we talked the whole time."

With that, Michael slipped out the door.

Ashley stumbled into the bathroom and cleaned herself up with a wet hand cloth. She found some air freshener and sprayed the room. When she felt like she had recovered, she went to the door. Ryan looked at her questioningly.

Ashley said, "Well he wanted five minutes of kissing. I think I have Michael's vote. Who's next?"

Ryan said, "Daniel is next. Be careful, he's pretty drunk. I have doubts he'll vote for you, so it's not worth it to waste your effort."

Daniel staggered into the pool house and stood staring at Ashley's scantily clad body. He hesitated as if he was trying to figure out where he was and what he was going to do next.

Daniel pulled his phone and said, "I have some pictures from Ellen's party. She's going to win by a landslide."

Ashley said, "What makes you say that? Her party may be larger, but the football players carry a lot more influence."

Daniel said, "Not as much weight as the senior class president. Zach was elected by nearly 90% of the students. Ellen has his solid backing."

Ashley said, "How would you know that? Zach and I have a lot of classes together and I think we are friends. Maybe we're not close friends but still we have a lot in common."

Daniel said, "OK if you want proof take a look at this picture."

Daniel showed Ashley an image of a topless Ellen on her knees in front of Zach. He was wearing only a tee shirt. Ellen had Zach's penis in her smiling mouth and she was looking directly into the camera.

Daniel said, "So I think you can kiss his vote goodbye and a lot of the students will follow him. You might still win with the football team, but it'll be tight. Every vote is going to be crucial. So I have a request if you want my vote. After what you did for Michael, I don't think you'll have a problem."

Ashley realized she shouldn't be surprised that the guys were bragging about their encounters with her. But it made her nervous and she looked around the room with apprehension. Daniel was big and fast and she didn't want to be cornered. She walked over to her pool bag and pretended to search for something. She was now closer to the door than Daniel.

Ashley asked, "OK Daniel I'm all ears. What is your demand?"

Daniel blinked, "It's just a request. But all I want in exchange for my valuable vote is to have sex with you."

"Sex?"

"Yeah we fuck and you get my vote."

Ashley said, "I don't think so. I'm saving myself for someone special. Guess I don't get your vote."

Daniel growled, "You stuck up bitch! You're worse than Ellen you little tease. I'll fuck you whether you like it or not."

He sprang at Ashley but even if he was sober his lunge would have failed. Ashley grabbed him by the shoulders and used his momentum to spin him into the ground. He was up quickly despite being so large and drunk. This time he went for her legs. Ashley nimbly dodged Daniel and kicked him soundly. Ashley opened the door and Ryan quickly responded. Ryan was bigger and nearly sober. He put Daniel in an arm lock and marched him over to the security guard.

When Ryan returned, he said, "Are you OK?"

Ashley said, "I'm OK. You warned me about Daniel so I wasn't surprised. What did you do with him?"

"I had the security guard call a cab to take him home. He's so wasted I doubt he'll remember anything. Tomorrow I'll try telling him he had his five minutes in paradise and promised to vote for you. It may not work, but it's worth a shot."

Ashley said, "You might as well get the next person before I get anxious."

Ryan said, "Well OK, next up is our team manager Brandon."

Ashley said, "Oh, I know Brandon. I'm surprised he's the team manager. He's really smart and I have him in several of my advanced placement classes. I can't figure out why he'd bother with football."

Ryan said, "Well Brandon hates physical activity and being team manager gets him out of gym class. Despite being a total geek, he's friendly and does an excellent job. Everyone on the team likes him. I even gave him a packet of Myobar to see if we can grow any muscles on his scrawny body."

Ryan waved to Brandon, who was laughing at something Michael was saying. Brandon was tall and skinny. As he walked over to the pool house, his arms and legs flailed about as if he was a drunken puppet.

As soon as the door closed, Brandon said, "You need me. I'm the president of the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics club. Every nerd in school will vote for you if I give the word. I figure I can get you 23 to 28 votes easy."

Ashley smiled at Brandon, "OK, I agree with you. What do you want in exchange?"

Brandon said, "Great, I'm glad you see the value because the price is high."

Brandon pulled out his smart phone and showed Ashley, the familiar picture of Ellen and Zach. Then Brandon swiped to the next picture that showed Ellen still holding Zach's cock with cum on her smiling face.

Brandon said, "I've got more pictures from Ellen's party, but you get the drift of what Ellen is doing. I want you to do the same for me. Remember I'm offering you nearly ten percent of the senior class votes. Otherwise we all vote for Ellen."

Ashley said, "OK but no pictures."

Ashley leaned in to kiss Brandon and he held her off. Brandon said, "Don't waste your time on kissing. I know Ryan's timing us so just get to it."