Ashley's Campaign Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley felt a wave of pleasure wash over her body and she started to thrust back against Jordan. The intensity of her orgasm caught her by surprise and she shuddered uncontrollably around Jordan's cock. Then she could breath. Jordan had untied the gag and pulled his Speedo from her mouth. Jordan freed her arms and Ashley gasped for breath as she raised her sweaty body up on her elbows. Her pussy nectar were running down her thighs and Ashley's nostrils were filled with the smell of their sex. Ashley tried bucking her body forcefully against Jordan's cock, but he held his body pressed against her straining ass.

Ashley yelled, "Damn you Jordan stop teasing, fuck me hard!"

Jordan snickered, "Not until you come again bitch."

Jordan was flicking his fingertips rapidly over her clit. Ashley felt another wave start from her clit and sweep over her body. Jordan responded by pumping his cock deep into Ashley's ass in time with her hips that were now rushing to meet him. Ashley clenched her ass muscles as her orgasm shook her sweaty body. Jordan plunged his cock to the hilt and shot his seed deep into Ashley's bowels.

Jordan groaned, "Oh god, that was fucking awesome."

Still coupled they fell sideways on the bed. Their sweaty bodies were pressed together. Jordan gently ran his hands up her torso to cup her breasts. Their ragged breathing calmed as Jordan's cock shrank and fell from her ass. They cuddled as Ashley tried to comprehend what had just happened. Jordan had overpowered her but then her body had responded. She had relished the intense orgasms he had given her. Now she felt calm and content.

Jordan rolled over and sat up. He took his Speedo and pulled it on. He looked at Ashley, who was watching him with half-closed eyes.

Jordan said, "Well not to put it crudely, you were fantastic! You have my vote and I promise I'll deliver most of the black vote. If there is anything else, I can do to help just let me know."

Ashley said, "Thanks for your support Jordan."

Jordan left the room and Ashley stumbled into the shower. She winced when she washed her ass. Her clit felt tender as well. After she had scrubbed herself briskly, she rinsed out her swimsuit. She dried herself and pulled on the still wet swimsuit. She put on her pool wrap and sandals before leaving the pool house.

Ryan was helping the security guard load the last of the football players into a cab. Part of the lawn near the beer keg was scorched. Beth, Taylor, and Emily were sitting at a table by the pool and waved at Ashley.

Ryan came over and put his arm around Ashley.

"How did your lobbying go? Did you get all of the votes you hoped for?"

Ashley nodded, "Yeah, I did better than I expected. Seems I have most of the seniors on the team as well as the nerds and the Afro-Americans. We might have a chance at being king and queen for homecoming."

Ryan said, "In any case, you'll always be my queen."

"And you my king."

Ryan said, "I got a call from my Mom. It's good news. My grandmother is out of intensive care and they are moving her to a nursing facility. My Mom and Dad plan on coming home tomorrow night. I'm going to stay here tonight so I can direct the clean up crew tomorrow. I hate to pay Sunday rates, but we made a mess."

Ashley said, "Oh I am so happy for you. That is incredible news. I was so worried about your grandmother."

Ryan said, "Yeah I thought she was at the end of her life. My Mom said she was alert and scolded my parents for wasting their time at the hospital."

Ashley laughed, "Any chance you saw my brother? How did he get on with Jessica? I'm surprised her Dad let her come."

Ryan said, "Josh and Jessica spent a lot of the time in the gazebo overlooking the valley. He had to get her back before 1 o'clock, but when he left he had a big smile on his face."

Ashley said, "Well I guess I'd better leave too. I'm going to miss having you staying at my home. It was a lot of fun."

Ryan said, "Yeah I gained a couple of pounds on your Dad's cooking, but I particularly liked playing your party game."

Ashley said, "As I recall Emily and I won that game."

"What do you mean the two of you won? As I remember, you said several times that everyone won."

Ashley laughed, "I think you know what I meant."

Ashley gave Ryan a quick kiss and said, "Good night. It was a great party."

Ryan said, "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it but frankly I'm glad it's over. I've got enough to think about with school starting on Wednesday and our first game on Friday."

Ashley said, "You'll do great on Friday and I'm always available if you need help with schoolwork."

"Thanks, Ashley. Goodnight."

Ryan gave Ashley a long kiss and then let her go and join her friends.

Ashley asked Beth, "You guys ready to go?"

Beth said, "We've been ready for some time. Let's blow this joint."

The girls all yelled thanks to Ryan for the party.

In the car, Beth said, "I'm glad we don't have practice tomorrow. Even though, it was only four hours today, Saturday practice sucks. It made it harder to enjoy the party."

Beth dropped Ashley and Emily off first before driving down the hill to Riverdale. The two girls found Josh and Ashley's Dad Robert in the kitchen. Josh was holding an ice bag to his jaw.

Ashley asked, "What happened to you?"

Josh groaned, "Jessica's Dad met us when I dropped her off. He was in a rage. It seems he tracks Jessica and someone posted pictures from the party. The topless girls in the pool were bad enough, but someone took some pictures of Jessica and me in the gazebo. Jessica was sitting in my lap and my hand was inside of her suit."

Robert said, "What were you thinking? Everyone has a smartphone these days. There is no such thing as privacy especially at a party of drunken teenagers."

Josh said, "I wasn't drunk, but I'm not sure about Jessica. She's not used to drinking and two beers might have been too much."

Ashley said, "So Jessica's Dad hit you? You are way bigger than him."

Josh said, "I certainly was not going to hit Jessica's Dad in front of her. I just backed away and tried to calm him down, but he wasn't listening. He said that Jessica was grounded for the year and he never wanted her to see me again. Jessica isn't even allowed to talk to me in school. Then his language got really colorful especially for a preacher."

Robert said, "For now I'd recommend just lying low for now. He may calm down. His wife is a lot more worldly and she may be able to change his mind. If not then you just have to accept his decision."

Ashley moved Josh's ice bag to examine the damage.

Ashley asked, "It doesn't look too bad yet. It may show some bruising tomorrow. Since you have no trouble talking, I'm sure nothing is broken."

Josh said, "Well, I've had worse injuries playing sports."

Robert said, "I think it's time everyone got to bed. We can talk more in the morning. I'll have breakfast late, maybe around 1100."

As Ashley and Emily got ready for bed, Emily asked, "Does this mean Josh is available?"

Ashley laughed, "From everything I've heard, Jessica's Dad will never change his mind. But if you want to know for sure, you can go ask Josh."

Emily said, "You mean now? I thought maybe you might want some company. I know I got really turned on by all of those beefy guys at the party."

Ashley said, "Emily, I'm exhausted. So if you want some relief, I'm sure Josh would be glad to help. From what he said, he got pretty excited at the party too."

Emily laughed, "OK if I'm not back in five minutes then I am spending the night with Josh. Damn the last week has been bizarre."

Ashley gave Emily a kiss and a pat on her ass as she said, "Goodnight and good luck."