Ashley's Campaign Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley dropped to her knees and gripped the sides of Brandon's baggy swim trunks. As she pulled them down, she gasped in astonishment. Ashley had never seen anything so large. She had watched some porn with her brother and Brandon beat all of the porn stars.

Brandon said, "I expect you to take all of it if you want our votes."

Ashley looked up at Brandon and shook her head as she said, "I don't know if I can handle it. My god, Brandon, it's a monster."

Brandon said, "I guess you'd better figure out how real quick."

Ashley grabbed his cock with two hands and there was still plenty left over. She leaned in and began to lick the head to coat it with saliva. She took a couple of inches into her mouth and ran her tongue around the head. She started to work her hands in unison. Sometimes she pumped and sometimes she twisted them in opposite directions as she sucked and licked the head of his cock. She thought she must be dreaming as it grew even bigger and firmer.

Brandon reached down and pulled one of her hands off of his cock. He moved her freed hand to cup his balls. Then he moved his hands to the back of her head and began to pump his cock into her mouth. With only one of Ashley's hands wrapped around the base of his monstrous erection, the head of his cock was forcing its way down her throat. Ashley concentrated on her breathing to stifle her gag reflex. Every few seconds she would pull his cock out as far as Brandon's hands on the back of her head would allow. She took a couple of deep breaths before taking his cock back into the depths of her throat.

Ashley pumped frantically with the hand on the base of his cock. She began to massage his balls firmly. Brandon forcefully thrust his cock into her warm wet mouth over and over. Ashley's breath was becoming ragged and she gasped for air every time she was able to pull away. Brandon reached down and pulled her other hand from his cock and placed it on his lean ass. With nothing to hold him back, Brandon plunged his cock into the depths of Ashley's throat. His hands on the back of her head pulled her lips to the base of his cock. His balls bounced off of her chin as he rapidly stroked his cock into the depths of her throat. Brandon was overcome by his lust and no longer giving her time to breath.

Ashley's nostrils flared as she struggled for breath and tears were running down Ashley's cheeks. Ashley feared she would pass out if he didn't cum soon. She desperately ran her fingernails over Brandon's balls and squeezed firmly.

Brandon's body shook as he let out a long groan. He shot wad after wad of cum down Ashley's throat. As the trembling Brandon relaxed his grip on Ashley's head, she pulled back coughing and gasping for breath. Brandon's cock shot its last load of cum onto her face. Ashley sat back on her haunches and rested her head on Brandon's thigh.

Brandon put a hand under Ashley's chin and tilted her head up. Cum was dripping down her face and running from her open mouth.

Brandon said, "You just gave me my first blowjob and it was awesome. I'll even forgive you for not swallowing all of my cum. However, you aren't done. You can quit after you clean my cock."

Ashley looked up at Brandon and smiled weakly. As she stared at his face, she wondered what had happened to the shy quiet Brandon? Well, she had come this far. She ran her tongue over her lips and swallowed the cum in her mouth. She looked up at Brandon and started to lick all traces of cum from his cock. As she licked along the length of his now flaccid cock, it twitched and began to grow in her hands.

Brandon said, "Hey maybe we have time for a second round. I think it would be lots of fun to try a 69."

Before Ashley could protest, they were interrupted by Ryan's knock on the door.

Brandon said, "Damn! Guess I'll have to wait until next time."

Brandon pulled up his swimsuit and headed to the door.

Ashley headed for the bathroom and told Brandon, "Ask Ryan to give me a couple of minutes before the next person."

Ashley quickly washed her face. She found some mouthwash in the cabinet and hoped it would cover the smell of cum. She found the spray can of air freshener and did the room. Only then did she open the door to tell Ryan she was ready. She saw Brandon surrounded by a group of laughing guys. One of them ruffled his hair and slapped him on the back.

Ryan said, "Tyler is the last one. It should be easy since he's bringing his longtime girlfriend, Megan."

Tyler was the center and he had a massive body. Ashley had to refrain from laughing since Megan was very petite. She had a lot of curves packed into her small frame and her bikini displayed them beautifully. Megan was barely five feet tall and weighed less than a third of Tyler's 320 pounds. Ashley wondered how big Tyler would be when he finished growing. She was glad Megan was with him.

Ashley was becoming nervous around the football players. They seemed to go from gentle to uncontrollably aggressive in seconds. Ashley had felt overwhelmed by Michael and even Brandon. Karate was great when your opponent was somewhat close to you in size. Ashley felt she could defend herself against most men, but these guys were mammoth and fast.

Tyler said, "Hi Ashley. You know you have our votes, but Megan has a request. Go ahead Megan."

Megan stared at her feet and blushed. She shook her head and remained quiet.

Ashley said, "Well Tyler, I guess you will have to ask for her."

Now it was Tyler's turn to blush but he managed to stammer out their request.

"Well, Brandon told us about your meeting with him. Megan and I have talked about doing it, but she's nervous. She thinks that somehow she'll do it wrong. So we thought maybe you could give her a lesson. She'd really appreciate it. Well, actually I'd appreciate it a lot. So what do you say?"

Ashley smiled to put them at ease and said, "I'd be glad to give Megan a lesson. But I'm really not an expert or anything. Everything I know I read on the web and then practiced. You'd be surprised how much you can learn by practicing with a banana."

Everyone laughed and relaxed.

Megan said, "I don't see any bananas."

Ashley said, "Well at the risk of significant personal injury to Tyler, I think we will have to practice on the real thing. So Megan maybe you can help me remove Tyler's swim trunks."

Tyler said, "Don't I at least get a kiss to warm up?"

Ashley said, "Ryan is timing us so you'll have to wait until I get Megan started. Come on Megan let's get to work."

Ashley knelt down in front of Tyler and Megan joined her. Ashley and Tyler each grabbed the side of Tyler's swim trunks and pulled them down to his feet. Tyler's cock was already partially erect and just inches in front of their faces.

Ashley looked up at Tyler and smiled, "Wow it's beautiful! Megan you are one lucky girl. Have you ever played with it?"

Megan said, "Well, I've jacked him off several times but I've never tried to give him head. I just don't know where to start."

Ashley said, "Great, I'm glad you're comfortable touching his cock because that is where you are going to start. Just wrap one hand around the base. That will allow you to control it and keep him from shoving it down your throat. It takes a lot of practice to deep throat a guy and it's not necessary anyway."

Ashley shuddered as she remembered Brandon fucking his massive cock down her throat.

Megan said, "Oh, but don't the guys want to deep throat?"

Ashley said, "Actually you can give them more stimulation with the head of his cock in your mouth rather than in your throat. I think the whole deep throat thing is just a male power trip. OK, so now you have your hand wrapped around the base of his cock. We are going to slowly build up to the climax. The first thing is to lick the head of his cock. Go ahead."

Megan leaned in and gave Tyler's cock a tentative lick. She sat back and smiled up at Tyler.

Megan said, "It tastes like Tyler but more intense. I think I like it."

Ashley said, "OK just keep licking around the head and shaft. When it's good and wet, I'll tell you the next step. If you want, you can start gently pumping his shaft with your hand."

Megan leaned in again and licked around the head before working on Tyler's shaft. Her hand began to move slowly on his penis.

Ashley said, "OK, now take the head into your mouth and wrap your lips around the shaft. That's good. Now use your tongue to lick the head of his cock while you move your lips up and down his shaft. The idea is to provide a nice wet, warm and firm place just like your pussy. Now try moving your hand and your mouth in opposite directions."

Tyler was grinning down at Megan as her mouth bobbed up and down on his beefy cock.

Ashley said, "Tyler if you want you can put your hand behind Megan's head and guide her pace. Just don't force your cock down her mouth. Megan every now and then it's kind of a turn on if you look up at Tyler and smile. Oh and you can use your free hand to massage his balls. Normally a guy's balls are very sensitive to pain but during sex they can handle a lot more pressure. They are really erogenous. You can lick them or even suck them into your mouth."

Tyler gently placed his left hand on the back of Megan's head and encouraged her actions.

Tyler smiled at Ashley and said, "How about that kiss now?"

Ashley laughed and stood up. She leaned in from the side to give Tyler a light peck on the mouth.

Tyler put his massive right hand on the back of Ashley's neck and vehemently returned her light kiss. Tyler pushed his tongue into her mouth. Ashley wrapped her arms around Tyler's neck and pressed her lips against his. Ashley didn't think Tyler would hold out much longer to Megan's ministrations and thought it was easier to go along with Tyler's desires.

Tyler ran his hand down Ashley's back and cupped her practically bare ass. He kneaded her ass cheek as he pinned her body to his hip. He slowly worked his fingers between her ass cheeks and ran up and down her crack. He kept working his fingers lower and lower. Ashley squirmed in his grip as his finger slipped under her suit bottom and found her dripping wet pussy. Ashley whimpered as Tyler worked his massive finger into her willing pussy. She used her hands on his shoulders to push her upper body away from Tyler.

Ashley looked up at Tyler and realized he was getting close. He was now thrusting his hips in time to an increased pace he was directing with his hand on Megan's head. His finger in Ashley's wet pussy was moving in time with his other hand. Ashley's body began to shudder as her body also got closer to an orgasm.

Ashley gasped, "Get ready Megan, Tyler is about to cum in your mouth. So don't be surprised. You are doing great!"

A few strokes later, Tyler shuddered as he shot his cum into Megan's mouth. His finger in Ashley's pussy trembled against her G-spot and Ashley came hard.

Tyler bellowed, "Oh my God, oh my God!"

Tyler held Megan's head pressed into his groin. She continued to gently milk his balls and cock. Finally, he pulled away leaving a thin thread of cum from his cock to her lips. Megan reached up and caught the dangling cum. She shoved the finger into her mouth. She proceeded to lick the last drop from the tip of Tyler's cock.

Tyler let Ashley crumple to the floor at his feet. Her body continued to tremble as she gasped for breath.

Megan sat back on her haunches and smiled up at Tyler. She said, "I like the taste. I'm going to have to have more, lots more." With that she giggled.

Tyler bent down and lifted Megan up. He gave her a big kiss and pushed his tongue into her mouth tasting the remains of his orgasm. Megan wrapped her hands in Tyler's short hair and ground her body against him. Eventually, they broke their kiss.

Tyler said, "I'm glad you like the taste. I'm happy to give you as much cum to eat as you want."

Megan said, "Thanks, Ashley I don't know why I was nervous. That was a lot of fun."

Tyler said, "I'm happy because I thought I was having all of the fun."

Tyler pulled on his swim trunks and they headed for the door.

Ryan said, "Well that's the last one. Guess we can go back to the party and wrap it up."

Ashley said, "I'll be right with you. I just want fix my hair."

Ryan said, "OK see you in a couple of minutes."

Ashley looked over Ryan's shoulder and yelled, "You've got a fire. Someone just knocked over one of your tiki lamps."

Ryan shouted, "What idiots!"

Ryan grabbed a fire extinguisher from the pool house and ran for the fire. Luckily the torch had fallen on a patch of grass.

Ashley closed the door and took her beach bag into the bathroom. She undid her long braid and combed out the snarls. She braided her hair and fastened the end with a tie. As she finished washing her face, she heard the door to the pool house open.

Ashley yelled over her shoulder, "Ryan I'm in here."

Ashley walked back into the bedroom carrying her bag. She was surprised to find Jordan standing by the door.

"Hi Jordan, what's up?"

"A lot has changed since we talked earlier."

Ashley just said, "Oh like what?"

"First a friend of mine at Ellen's party had an excellent time in a one on one. Second a bunch of guys at this party got special treatment too. Seems like all I got from you was a lot of words."

Ashley said, "If I remember you said you needed to think about it when I asked for your support. It seems you have now come to some decision. So what do you want in exchange for your support?"

Jordan said, "I heard about how you beguiled Michael, Tyler, and even Brandon. What I want to know is if you have a problem with black cock or if you think those white guys are better than me."

Jordan's intensity was making Ashley nervous. She tried to stay calm as she looked Jordan in the eye and said, "Well I'd like to think that I'm not prejudiced. Since we have a number of classes together, I know you better than Michael and Tyler and I respect your talents. I'd like to have you as a friend even if you don't vote for me. Please let me know if I've said or done something offensive. I'm more than willing to learn."

Jordan said, "We can talk about being friends some other time. Right now, we are talking about what you can do to get the black vote for your stupid homecoming queen election. To put it bluntly, I want the same treatment you gave Brandon. I'm sure I can deliver more votes than him."

Ashley gave him a faint smile as she said, "As usual Jordan, I cannot argue with your logic. I did ask what you wanted and I have to appreciate your straightforward answer. How do you want to start?"

Jordan said, "I'd like to begin with an enthusiastic kiss and playing with your sweet breasts. Then you can do a repeat of your Brandon act."

Ashley laughed uneasily and put her arms around Jordan's thick neck. She pressed her lips against his thinking she that she was glad that the pool party was almost over. Jordan's breath was sharp with the smell of beer.

Jordan pulled on the tie to Ashley's top and tossed the scanty piece onto the bed. He seized her ample breasts in his strong hands and started kneading them firmly. He pinched one of her nipples and rolled it between his thick fingers. Ashley moaned as Jordan pushed his tongue into her mouth. Jordan moved his hands to cup Ashley's buttocks and began to grind against her groin.

Ashley tried to take control, but Jordan's hands held her body in a vice. Finally, when Jordan grasped the ties on her suit bottom, Ashley dropped to her knees. Ashley lost her suit bottom and Jordan tossed it onto the bed. Ashley clutched the top of Jordan's skimpy swimsuit and pulled it to his feet. Jordan stepped out of his Speedo and kicked it onto the bed.

Ashley gazed at Jordan's erect cock for a bit before she seized it in her hands. Jordan's cock wasn't as long as Brandon, but it was considerably thicker. Ashley gave it a few strokes as she started to lick the bulbous head. She was relieved when it didn't grow much larger. She worked her tongue along the shaft as she continued to pump on his erection. Ashley opened her mouth wide as she took the head into her mouth. She sucked his cock into her mouth as she flicked her tongue over the tip. Ashley listened to his labored breathing and thought she could get him off quickly. Ashley lightly raked her nails over his balls.

Jordan put his hands behind her head and started thrusting into her warm, wet mouth. As her hand and mouth picked up speed, she began massaging his balls with more vigor. Ashley was thrilled because she could tell he was getting close.

Suddenly Ashley was thrown face down onto the bed and Jordan quickly pinned her with his knee in the middle of her back.

Ashley yelled, "What are you doing? Let me go! Ryan help!"

Jordan stuffed his Speedo into her mouth and tied it in place with her suit top. He crossed her wrists behind her back and tied them with her suit bottom. Ashley struggled against the full weight of Jordan's body. Jordan's hand smacked hard against her squirming buttocks. He spanked her three more times in rapid succession.

Jordan growled, "Settle down you stupid bitch. I'm not going to hurt you, but we are going to have a little fun. Then I'm going to promise the support of the black seniors and you are going to keep your mouth shut."

Jordan kept his knee in the middle of Ashley's back as he grabbed Ashley's beach bag. He emptied the contents on the bed. He seized a bottle of body lotion and swept the rest of the items onto the floor. Ashley began to writhe under Jordan's weight when she saw what Jordan was holding. Jordan slapped Ashley's quivering butt until she stopped twisting around. Ashley was whimpering into her gag.

Jordan squeezed some lotion onto his hand and into the crack of her ass. He ran his hand between her ass cheeks with a gentleness that surprised Ashley. When his finger found her anus, he applied pressure. Ashley wailed into the gag as Jordan's finger pushed past her sphincter. He worked the lotion around the entrance to her ass. He pulled his finger out and applied more lotion before pushing it back in. He slowly twisted and pressed his thick finger deeper and deeper. Tears were streaming down Ashley's face as she struggled to breath through her nose between her sobs.

Jordan pulled his finger from Ashley's curvaceous ass. He applied lotion to his firm cock and rubbed the lubricant over the length of his erection. For good measure, he squeezed more lotion over her ass. Jordan seized Ashley by her hips and raised her lower body off of the bed. He ran the tip of his firm erection up and down the crack of her ass. He paused with the head of his penis resting against her anus.

Jordan ran his eyes over Ashley's trim body trapped beneath him before he pressed firmly. Ashley tried to struggle as Jordan's penis penetrated her clenched sphincter. Jordan paused again with the head of his penis just inside. Ashley heard herself mewing between labored breaths. He stroked the sides of Ashley's torso tenderly before continuing his assault. Jordan continued to alternate pausing and pushing. When he had half his penis in her ass, Jordan began to slowly stroke in and out. Each time he pushed forward, he penetrated farther. It was a long time before he was completely buried in Ashley's warm ass. Ashley couldn't believe the thickness of Jordan's cock. The pressure was intense.

After giving Ashley time to recover, Jordan began to slowly pump his massive erection into her trembling body. Jordan reached one hand around the front of Ashley's body and seized her clit between two of his fingers. Ashley jerked as if she was shocked. Jordan tugged gently on her clit and rolled it between his fingers. As he built up the pace of his thrusts into her ass, he increased the vigor of his stroking of her defenseless clit.