Ask Alice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um ... how long do we have ... you?" Noki asked Val awkwardly.

"As much of my six remaining hours as you would like," Val said.

"Wow ... um, cool," Noki said. She crossed her legs, uncrossed them, then crossed them again.

Alice got up, went to the bottle of Martian Red, broke the paper seal with a twist, found a shot glass, filled it to brimming and handed it to Noki. "Loosen up," she said to the girl.

"You are under no obligation to stay," Val said to Noki. Soothingly. "You can leave at any time."

"I'm fine," Noki said and drained her glass of vodka then held it out for a quick refill. As Alice refilled the girl's glass, she wondered if Val had a rule about doing an intoxicated person. Noki drained the second shot and then said to the AI, "Do you know that the temple of Clara is against sex-bots?"

"Yes, I know," Val said.

"Really?" Alice asked surprised to hear it. "I thought you Clara people were for all things sexual?"

"Between consenting adult humans, yes," Noki said. "But robots are not human, they are programmed to simulate sex creating no true connection."

"Then why are you here?" Alice asked. She took a swallow of Martian Red straight from the bottle. The stuff was smoother than any vodka back in her time. Maybe it's made in zero gravity too she mused.

"Want to see what it feels like to be with a robot," Noki said. "You know ... research."

"Riiiight," Alice said. She took a second hit from the bottle. "This stuff is fantastic!" She looked at Val. "What does it feel like to be hated by the church of love?"

"We don't HATE robots," Noki quickly clarified. "We just feel that sex should be between humans is all." she held her shot glass out for another.

Chick can suck it down, I'll give her that, Alice thought, as she refilled the girl's glass.

"I feel no animosity toward the Temple of Clara," Val said evenly.

"Blue as you are, you are one damn good looking dude," Noki said as the booze help loosen her up too. Alice laughed and took a third swallow of vodka for herself.

"Oh my Goddess! You're glowing red!" Noki barked.

"Mood-suit," Alice said.

"I took the liberty of programing the suit to your actual mood," Britt said in her ear. I call this color Martian Red, or would you prefer vagina passion?"

Alice giggled.

"A mood-suit? Really?" Noki said. "Didn't they go out of fashion a couple of years ago?"

"This is a new model," Alice said, mildly annoyed at having her fashion sense questioned by a broke college student in worn out black tights and a sweatshirt. "Gold," Alice said. Her mood-suit went from red to ocher gold in a span of five seconds. The color made her think of Captain Kahakaloha and she wondered what he was doing with Lieutenant Haiku at this very moment? Haiku was a Liner like her ... the distinguished, handsome captain was in for quite the ride.

"No way!" Noki said. "Mood-suits take forever to change color! That is a trip!"

"Get blue ass boy to touch you," Britt said. Alice walked over to Val and took one of his hands in hers. She let out a small sigh of surprise. She expected him to feel like rubber or something stupid like that. Far from it, his skin was warm, firm, pleasing to the touch. Being close to him doubled his effect on her and she fought off the overwhelming urge to kiss him as she placed his hand on her forearm. Her suit took on the color of his matte blue skin.

"Interesting," Val said looking Alice up and down.

"Wow," Noki said.

"Blue boy likes blue tits I see," Britt said.

Her suit went into a quick spectrum cycle fading into a new color every five seconds starting in black then deep blue, than purple, red, orange, yellow and ending in a dazzling silvery white.

"That suit must cost a fortune," Noki said.

Alice shrugged. Noki stood up and brushed her fingers on Alice's right shoulder. The heat from her fingers left a purple smear on the silvery white then quickly faded away. Noki giggled and firmly gripped Alice's upper right arm then pulled away leaving behind a full bright purple hand print that faded away in a few seconds.

"What is this material?" Noki asked wide eyed. "It feels silky almost like human skin."

"I believe it is an Imperial Navy skin-suit," Val said. "A skin-suit is the main under component for a spacesuit. The skin-suit is also an important tool in operating space craft big and small. I am guessing the color adaption is from a different source, probably a camouflage suit used by Navy Special Forces."

"Part of your built in conversation bundle?" Alice asked.

"Yes," he said, "the space Navy and zero gravity full contact football are top conversation subjects I excel in. New Fuji University is ranked twenty second in the AAA college standings."

"Good Goddess let's not talk about THAT," Noki jumped in, "nothing more boring than ZG football."

Alice went to Val and blatantly sniffed his shoulder curious if his model had the same perfume thing like Lucy. He did. She smelled of Old Spice cologne. The smell triggered a memory long stored away in Alice's brain. At a high school dance, a boy she didn't know asked her to dance a slow song. It shocked her because she was just a freshmen and the guy a senior. He name was Ernesto, part Filipino, part Hawaiian, dark and good looking. The danced front to front to nn old Chicago tune, 'Color My World.' She so desperately wanted the boy to kiss her that night ... he didn't, he was too polite or too shy. This time I'm getting my kiss! Her mouth covered Val's. The kiss was firm and focused.

She pulled back quickly and asked perplexed, "How come you taste like strong coffee with lots cream and sugar?"

"My system produces complex peptide molecules that react to taste connected to memory," he explained. It is related to the pheromones which I am sure you are reacting to at this very moment."

The coffee kiss had been her first kiss with her boyfriend Nelson. They worked late at the TV studio on some project together that night, both had been downing Kona coffee. It had been her first ... and BEST kiss with Nelson because it had taken her by surprise. Sadly none of his kisses came close to that one ever again. Mental note ... don't move in with a guy on the bases of one good kiss.

Noki's stood to one side staring in silence at Val and Alice.

"Kiss him, see what he tastes like," Alice suggested.

With no hesitation, Noki stepped into the blue AI's space and planted one on him. They were the exact height and the girl wasn't shy about pressing in close. Noki's pale, pink, creamy skin against Val's unnatural blue made an interesting contrast. The kiss went on for a while. When it finally ended Alice asked Noki, "What did he taste like?"

"Rum ... spearmint ... and clove cigarettes ... all the flavors of my first real good kiss," she said in a wondrous tone looking into Val's beautiful purple eyes.

The tell tale tingling in Alice's fingers and toes held at a low level, barely there in the background. Can I work myself up to a jump? She thought. Do I dare? Would the world I land in next be more foreign than this one? God I hope not! Vodka and her growing sexual high dulled her apprehension. It was time to see how blue this AI was.

"Undress for us, Val," Alice said.

Noki slipped out of the AI's arms and sat on the sofa. Alice joined her. Miles Davis' lazy almost off key trumpeting provided background. Val pulled his loose white shirt over his head.

"Oh my," Noki whispered at the sight of Val's chest.

"Wow," Alice whispered in kind. His blue upper body was sculpted perfection with chest hair the same deep blue-black as the hair on his head.

"Body hair is all the rage now," Val said casually, "but I can make the hair go away if you like."

"No!" Noki and Alice said as one.

Alice laughed and said, "We like your chest JUST as it is." What's down below? she wondered.

Val slid his loose white trousers to the floor and stood before the women in shocking white boxer briefs.

"Ready for action I see," Alice said.

And that he was. A sizable erection bulged in his bright white briefs. Eight plus, Alice estimated. A sexy trail of dark hair traced up from the elastic band of his underwear meeting his belly button then flowed up and over the peaks and valleys of his six pack abs.

"You look fantastic," Noki said.

"Amen sister," Alice agreed making Noki giggle.

Val gripped the elastic of his briefs at the hips and sprung his erection free. Alice quickly reassessed ... he was closer to nine ... and of course he was blue where it counted, a shade darker perhaps. A fun patch of blue-black pubic hair with hints of deep purple complimented his attentive member.

"You are certainly blue all over," Alice whispered.

"You have a pretty color penis," Noki said, "too bad it's not real."

"Looks pretty real to me," Alice argued. "It's even twitching."

Noki rolled her eyes and said, "I mean that his erection is programmed for our pleasure."

Alice frowned. "And that is wrong how?"

"Nothing wrong, just not real," Noki said. "His erection is no more real than an expensive sex toy."

Still, Alice didn't see the problem. "Let's conduct an experiment and see how real his erection is. Val, make your erection go away."

"Odd request, but as you wish," he said.

The women focused in on his blue erect nine inches pointed in their general direction. For several seconds nothing happened. It twitched and bobbed a bit but remained hard and steadfast.

"My apologies," Val said, "but my erection does not respond to my commands and seems to have a mind of its own." He looked truly bewildered.

"It's a real erection," Alice confirmed.

Noki giggled. "Okay, I'll give him that."

"Your turn," Alice said to Noki, "Get up and show some skin."

"I can't," she said shyly. "You're the erotic dancer. You go first."

"Let's not let blue balls get all the attention," Britt said in Alice's ear. "Sit back and spread your arms."

Curious as to what Britt planned, Alice leaned back with her arms spread on the top of the sofa cushions.

"Cross your legs," Brit said, "Stop being yourself and try to look sophisticated."

"Asshole," Alice mumbled low so only Britt could hear.

She crossed her legs, the mood-suit went the light blue color of the sofa, then pale pink, then gone altogether leaving her virtually topless in her skirt and boots. Noki's eyes went wide at the unexpected transformation.

"It's like you're naked," Noki said needlessly. "I can see the little bumps on your nipples."

"Special operations camouflage technology turned inside out," Val speculated.

"You're a little too nerdy for a sex toy," Alice said. The tingling in her fingers and toes increased with the attention from the two in the room.

"I'm programmed with a little geek sheik," he said. "Surveys say that women like their lovers to hold intelligent conversations."

"I beg to differ," Noki said. "We like good looking dumb guys who can't name the twelve major planet stops on the civilized side of the worm spur."

"That would be: Earth, Carthage, Nimitz, New Nippon, Oceania, Orion Major, Denver, Europa Major, Bharat Sitara—"

Since he was missing Noki's point, Alice shut him up the best way possible, she stepped in and kissed him. He tasted of sweet wine and strawberries, a hot kiss she shared with an art student in her college days. Her hands drifted down to his blue erection, she gripped the shaft firmly to test his rigidity. Like his hands, his dick was warm to the touch, it made her wonder if his temperature was higher than a human's ninety eight point six. The kiss ended, she looked into his face and said, "I agree with Noki, quiet and dumb."

"I'm inches away from you but you look absolutely naked," Noki said.

"You are still going on about that?" Alice asked. She stepped away from Val and said to the blue AI, "Undress her."

"I don't know if I'm—"

"You are," Alice assured her firmly.

Val stepped behind the wide eyed college girl, gripped the bottom of her university sweatshirt and pulled up, Noki automatically put her arms over her head. A red bra supporting a nice set of solid C-cups were revealed. The girl had more boob than her baggy sweatshirt let on.

"Little miss Fuji Capital has a nice rack," Britt said.

Even with a fellow Japanese chick, I still wind up with the smallest tits in the room, Alice groused in silence.

Val dropped to his knees behind Noki and pulled down her black tights exposing no nonsense black panties. Just above the panty line to the left of her pubic mound was a tattoo of an open left hand in an unbroken circle, the symbol of the Goddess Clara. The chick was pink and soft everywhere, the words curvy and girly fit her quite well.

Val went to Alice and helped her out of her dark green skirt. True to form, her mood-suit reflected her lower half as totally naked too. Noki eyed up Alice's slim pleasant curves.

"You have such a perfect dancer's body," Noki said.

Alice smiled but didn't let on that she was no erotic dancer. To prolong the ruse, she started to dance on the spot. Noki watched meekly, clearly uncomfortable standing there in just her underwear. The women's eyes met briefly, Noki blushed and looked away quickly.

"I sense an interesting tension between the two of you," Val said. "Have either of you ever made love to another woman?"

Both women shook their heads in the negative. Alice kept dancing Noki kept looking ... and not looking.

"Intriguing," Val said with a very human ... and dirty male smile.

Part thirteen-First Time, Girls and Robots

Alice kept dancing thrilled by the gazes from her tiny audience. The tingling under her skin intensified. What it would be like to dance in front of a real crowed? she wondered.

"If You plan to make out with Noki, you should display your health pad," Britt said. "It is customary and may alleviate some of her anxiety."

"She's sucked down enough vodka for that," Alice barely whispered as she danced.

"Must be exciting," Britt said. "You're gonna kiss a girl tonight.

A ripple of pure delight peeled through Alice body as she held out her left hand to display her health pad.

Noki returned the gesture with a slight shake in her fingers.

Alice's hand shook a little too. She stopped dancing and stepped close to Noki, her eyes dropped and she traced a circle with her index finger around the tattoo near the girl's panty line.

"You think her parents know about that tattoo?" Britt asked.

Alice dropped her finger lower and hooked it just under the elastic of Noki's black panties and followed the seam from left to right tickling the upper ridge of her pubic mound. Val stepped in close too and took charge of Noki's bra, it fell away and her perky C-cups bounced pleasantly as New Nippon's gravity took charge of them. The girl's face flushed, she did her best not to cover her exposed tits with her hands. Alice remembered her first time naked with a crowd. She hadn't been able to fight off the urge to cover up she recalled.

Excitement, driven by the newness of seducing another female, sent fresh tingles up and down Alice's spine. She dropped to her knees, gripped Noki's panties at the hips and slid them down her smooth pale thighs, a pleasant sprig of hair, lusty and black adorned the V between her legs.

Enjoying the role of the seducer, Alice stood up and ran her fingers through Noki's short bobbed hair and studied the girl's classic oval Japanese face, her expression, dubious and unsure.

"You are a pretty thing," Alice said and then moved in for a kiss.

To her credit, Noki didn't back away or turn her head, but her eyes stayed wide open, her mouth and body stiff with tension. Alice kept her eyes open too, looking back at Noki's wide expression.

Chick's gonna run, Alice thought, it was disappointing that her kiss wasn't good enough to pull the girl in. Then Noki's eyes fluttered closed, her mouth relaxed, her body melting into Alice's. Thank God, Alice thought as she closed her eyes too. She had never kissed a mouth so soft and inviting. So THIS is why guys like kissing girls. The sensation of Noki's soft breasts pressed against her own chest was utterly fantastic and she formed her next big revelation, so THIS is why guys like to kiss girls with bigger boobs than mine. Alice's eyes fluttered open for a second, her mood-suit glowed a deep almost black crimson.

"The perfect color for hot lesbian lust," Britt said.

Alice hardly heard her bothersome suicide phone. She closed her eyes again, the kiss gained more traction and the women got into a serious squirm. Noki's right hand drifted from Alice's ass and felt around to her crotch up front. Alice virtually naked so Noki's fingers brushed along the fabric of the mood-suit. Alice's breathing quickened and shockingly, an orgasm swept through her.

"Fuck!" Alice half whispered as she frantically gripped Noki's hand to keep it in place.

"Holy shit," Noki exclaimed. "You coming?"

Alice sucked in air and nodded.

"This is cool," Noki said unable to hold back a lusty laugh. "Before this moment I barely imagined kissing another woman, let alone making one come."

"Congratulations," Alice said still breathing hard, clinging to Noki to keep her balance.

"Your turn, make me come," Noki said enthusiastically.

Alice delicately placed her right hand between Noki's naked breasts and then violently shoved her. Noki screamed as she fell backwards. Her scream quickly turned into a gale of laughter as she hit the surface of the bed. She bounced once and then sank a bit into the quilted surface. Alice knew the bed was there, she watched it grow out of the wall near the window behind the girl. The music had changed, Miles Davis jazz was replaced by interesting spacy rock and roll. Alice knew the tune but couldn't place the title or the band.

"What is this music?" Alice asked.

"Pink Floyd, 'Welcome to the Machine,' circa nineteen seventies old Earth," Val said.

Interesting choice," Alice said as she fell to her knees on the bed. She looked down at the pink moist line between Noki's spread legs. Alice looked at Val. "We seem to be leaving you out."

"You need not worry," he said. "I am enjoying the interaction between the two of you. It is most exciting."

"See," Alice said to Noki, "he's just like a real guy, he likes watching chicks make out."

"Less talk and more interaction," Noki insisted.

"So bossy," Alice said as she fell on top of Noki inducing fresh giggles. They engaged in a brief kiss then Alice gently bit and pulled at the girl's lower lip. Again, she marveled at how soft the girl's mouth was. She ended the gentle love bite and kissed her way down Noki's chin, down her neck, working her way to the middle of Noki's chest. She took a detour to the right to inspect a light brown nipple delivering another love bite. Noki gasped as Alice made her way to the other nipple where she licked, suckled and then bit.

Giddy from pleasure, Alice laughed and said, "This is a lot of fun."

Noki impatiently pushed at the top of Alice's head coaxing her lower.

"To boldly go where no woman has gone before," Britt said.

Alice kissed her way passed the girl's belly button to the upper region of her pubic mound. Alice asked, "Your boyfriend go down on you a lot?"

"Yeah, Yuri, all the time," Noki said.

"Is he good at it?"

"No he sucks and not in a good way," Noki said. She propped herself up on her elbows and gave Alice a crossed look. "Don't you think this is a totally wrong time to be taking a survey?"

Alice knew she was putting off going down on the girl. Not that she found the task unpleasant, she stupidly worried she would suck at it like Yuri.

Sensing Alice's anxiety, Val came to her rescue. "Just do to her what you like done to you."

"Easy for blue boy to say," Britt said. "He's probably programmed to give perfect head in a thousand different ways."