Ask Alice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still propped on her elbows, Noki held Alice's gaze.

With a nervous hitch in her breathing, Alice dove in and encircled the girl's wet clitoris with her mouth then flicked a stiff tongue along the length ... just the way she would like it.

"Clara's tits! Oh shit," Noki exclaimed as she fell flat on her back again.

"That seems to be working," Britt said. Alice stifled a laugh and kept at it.

"Yuri you fucking loser!" Noki yelled at the ceiling. "Oh, oh, oh yes! Oh Goddess take this woman!"

Noki filled her hands with Alice's hair, arched her back, lifting Alice off the bed briefly and then slammed back down. Alice liked her tits fondled while getting head so she snaked her arms under Noki's legs and took a c-cup in each hand. The moment she pinched at the girl's nipples, the Goddess Clara delivered on to her devotee the gift of orgasm. Alice did her best to keep her mouth in place as Noki bucked and twisted.

"Oh shit ... oh wow ..." Noki said around deep gulps of air. "I'm fucking dumping Yuri that incompetent doppler horse orifice! "

"Wonder which orifice on the doppler she''s referring to?" Britt chimed in.

As if she had heard Britt's question, Noki yelled through her hands covering her face, "He's the big fucking second hole!"

Alice had no idea what a doppler horse was as she envisioned a creature with two back ends, one bigger then the other.

"You should be proud," Britt said. "On your inaugural introduction to rug munching with another girl, you made her see the Goddess Clara."

Alice pulled away from Noki's center, sat up and beamed with dirty pride.

"You were changing color the whole time you were pleasuring Noki," Val said.

Alice looked down, she was a deep blood red maroon. "This must be the color for seduction and giving head," she said.

"I wanna fuck you," Noki said to Val. Clearly, earlier shyness had left the building.

Val stood displaying his blue readiness. Alice rolled aside to allow him full access to Noki's spread legs. He knelt before her and delicately traced the swells of her breasts and the gentle curve of her belly with blue finger tips, then he bent forward and tenderly kissed her Clara tattoo, the very symbol that denied his ability to give honest pleasure to a woman. Alice slipped around so she could get a clear view of the AI's blue ass as he bent forward.

"Fascinating," she whispered.

She settled on the edge of the bed to watch, her mood-suit now a deep orange with moving flecks of yellow-white and bits of black making her look like a slow flowing magma river from a Hawaiian volcano.

Val gripped his erection, guided the tip to Noki's wet pink opening and slid his blue nine inches deep into the girl. She made a barely audible sigh of pleasure at his entry. After a brief carnal pause, Val moved his hips with a slow rhythmic roll. Noki kept her eyes wide open looking into the exotic blue face above her, letting out little hitching gasps with each roll of his hips. Her hands brushed along his thighs then gripped his ass.

Alice marveled at the wonderful and strange contrast of pale pink flesh and matte blue skin. She couldn't take her eyes off Val's slow gyrating ass. She had to touch it! She slid closer and dragged her hands over Val's smooth cheeks. Out of raunchy curiosity, she fingered his ass crack and sought out the hole, mildly surprised when she found one. Her hand dropped lower to fondle his balls, being careful as to not disturb his rhythm which had shifted to a steady in and out thrust.

"Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me, kiss me," Noki chanted in a teeth clenched whisper in time with Val's every thrust.

Val ignored her chanting and appeared unwilling to answer her demand. Then suddenly he complied and the moment their mouths touched, Noki came. She quivered under him, the fingers of her hands dimpling deep into the skin his blue ass. If not for the kiss she probable would have screamed. They kiss broke, Noki sucked in air and asked in urgent, breathy curiosity, "Can you come?"

"Yes," the AI said sounding urgent too.

"Are you close?"

"Yes! Now!"

"Pull it out I wanna see you come!" Noki told him.

He sat up quickly, pulled out of her, gripped his wet erection and sprayed a jet of bright white fluid from Noki's bellybutton up to her chin. copious volleys followed striping the space between her breasts flooding the indentation of her bellybutton, little rivulets branched off oozing down both sides of her ribcage and belly.

"It's white," Noki said wiping at the mess on her chin and neck.

Alice laughed. "I thought it would be more like mirrored mercury."

"I will make the suggestion to my company," Val said in a breathy voice.

Alice couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

Noki took a tentative lick at a messy finger. Her eyes narrowed, then widened then she started licking at the stuff on her hand whole hog.

"Good God, girl," Alice said a bit grossed out, "sleaze much?"

"It tastes like mocha," Noki said as she scraped more stuff from under her chin and licked her fingers.

"With all this blue you'd think he'd taste like cool spearmint," Britt said in her ear. "Anyway, it's the brain proteins. Not exactly a drug but a complicated molecule invented by the food industry that works on the brains connection to taste. You experienced it with the kisses. Brain proteins are a mainstay in the power bar industry. Apparently, the sex industry has found an inventive use for it too."

Alice dipped a pinky finger in Noki's filled navel and then put it in to her mouth. She tasted sweet creamy coffee spiked with whiskey, a beverage that led to an interesting night back in college. Alice held her hair back as she bent forward and slurped up Val's spunk from Noki's navel in a messy snort.

Noki let out a shrill laugh, then said, "Who's the sleazebag now?"

Alice licked her fingers lusciously, sat up and found herself at eye level with Val's semi hard wet blue cock. She took it into her hands to examine it. She lifted the shaft to look at the balls. Aside from being blue, they looked like normal male testicles.

"How long before you're ready to go again?" Alice asked.

"Not long," he said looking down at her. "A sweet beverage would help."

"Fridge," Alice said firmly.

Noki rolled off the bed, went to the fridge and rushed back a can of Nova Cola, popped it open and handed it to Val.

He accepted it with a nod and drank lustfully letting some run down his chin for lusty effect.

As he drank, Alice took his nearly soft penis in her hands and then her mouth. She immediately back away and barked a laugh.

"What?" Noki asked as she settled back onto the bed.

"He tastes like a Pepsi." Noki looked confused. "A Nova Cola," Alice corrected. She took him back into her mouth and explored his now fully flaccid member with her warm tongue enjoying his unique sensual texture. Then she felt him twitch in her mouth. Whether it was the soda or her warm attention stirring him, she couldn't say but within a minute she had a full blown erection in her mouth. She pulled him free, gripped him with two hands, looked up at him and said, "That was very interesting," She released her grip and lowered herself on her back to take full charge of the bed.

"You need to take off your cool mood suit," Noki observed.

"I wouldn't take all of it off," Britt said. "If it is anything like a Navy skin-suit, it will add interesting stimulation to blue guys love humping. According to the manual, it will release in sections for emergency removal. There are tabs at the hip to engage, it will also respond to a voice command. Just touch your hip and say off."

Alice ran her right hand over her right hip and said, "Off." the section of the suit around her bottom and crotch went dull gray. The remaining upper body and legs, stayed crimson. Val pinched at the gray part and pulled it away exposing her black trim pubic triangle.

"That's a surprise," Noki said. "Erotic dancers usually shave down there."

"I'm trending," Alice said. She looked at Val and asked, "What now?"

"Get on all fours so I can take you from behind," Val said.

"Rough and dirty," Britt said. "A lover that can read your mind. Now that's something worth buying. What kind of financing do they offer?"

"Shut up," Alice mumbled. She rolled over and got on her hands and knees on the bed.

As Val maneuvered behind Alice, Noki asked the AI, "Why are you different from the Class-X? How do I know you're not going kill us?"

"Is this the right time for this conversation?" Alice asked felling exceptionally vulnerable in her current position. Val roughly arranged her hips then entered her with a smooth quick thrust. Immediately, he set a steady sliding pace and around Alice's gasps, he answered Noki's questions.

"A Valentine Surrogate's ... mental parameters ... are different ... the Class-X bots were focused only on giving pleasure ... in time they became neurotic ... dangerous ... we Valentines have other duties programmed in ... I for one can cook and maintain a household budget."

"Man, you guys must be REALLY expensive," Noki said.

"Stop distracting him!" Alice barked.

Val and Alice left the land of sweet lovemaking and entered into the realm of a good hot fuck. His hands slid up and down the length of her back, she gasped out a breath at each thrust, the colors of her upper body and legs cycled like the surface of a yellow sun. The suit was doing something amazing to her nipples too. It was like someone was pinching and biting them in time with Val's thrusts. He suddenly grabbed a handful of her long hair and pulled her head back as he picked up the pace. The rough play pushed her over the edge, she came throwing the patches of her mood suit into mad rainbow swirls. After flash of brilliant white the pieces of the moos-suit went gray.

"I think you shorted out the poor thing," Britt said.

Gasping for breaths from her orgasm, she demanded, "Again! Me on top!"

They swapped places; she hovered above him, steadied his wet erection and lowered herself down in a slick slide. She planted her hands firmly on his blue chest and got moving. Her mood-suit reset: her upper body became reflective mirror chrome, her legs took on the flowery pattern of the bed comforter then switched to lava then back to flowers. Maybe I DID short out the poor thing she mused. She looked down into Val's blue face, beads of sweat glistened on his forehead and chest, the smell of Old Spice, tobacco and a heady woman's perfume filled the air. His sweat must be loaded with those brain protein things she thought. Does he need to sweat? A sense of raunchy pride filled her at making a robot sweat. She suddenly became aware of the holo effect of tree glade in the room. Her eyes focused on a tree in the near distance, it was an old gnarly koa. In the shadow of the koa stood a woman naked and gray, her skin lined like wood grain, her nipples darkish knots. Noki asked for the glade of the Goddess Clara ... so that must be Clara.

She sucked in a hitching breath and came. "Goddess Clara Take this woman," she said staring at the gray woman of wood.

The smell of chlorine filled the room and the tasted a man's salty cum filled her mouth. It was the smell and tastes of her blowbang pool incident in 1983 Las Vegas. The memory confused her for the blowbang was nowhere near her list of life's pleasurable moments. It was extreme something she needed to do escape Lester Byson and Marco.

In a sudden blur of seed, Alice found herself flat on her back with Val still deep inside of her. A real man, with strong legs and decent upper body strength might have been able to pull of the same stunt ... maybe. Without asking, he got moving. After ten rough thrusts, he informed her urgently, "I'm coming on your tits! Make them blue like me!"

He pulled out of her, gripped his erection and straddled her hips just as her chest took on his sweaty blue skin color without any conscious effort from her it seemed. His first gush of white arched high and splashed a line across her lips and chin, the rest sprayed onto her blue chest. She licked at the stuff on her lips and tasted seared rare beef. She had no idea what her brain was referencing with THAT taste.

Curiosity urged her to ask, "Why make my tits blue?"

"I cannot honestly answer," Val said as he stroked his slowly fading erection.

Alice laughed, "You sure act like a real male."

"You called for the Goddess," Noki said to Alice. "Maybe you should join the order. She could hear the reverence in the girl's voice.

"Nothing spiritual about me," Alice said. "I just like fucking."

Val went to the bathroom and returned with a warm wash cloth. He tenderly wiped at Alice's face, neck, and chest. "Will it stain?" he asked her concerned about the material of her mood-suit.

"Tell the blue ox It's machine washable," Britt told her.

"Tell your companion program I can hear him," Val said.

"The whole time?" Britt asked.

The Al nodded.

"Oops" Britt said.

Val looked at Noki and said, "Play with yourself as I drink a cola to refresh."

"You're not done with us?" Noki asked.

"You have some time remaining," he said.

"Looks like you get bonus features," Britt said.

Val gave Alice a flat look.

"Sorry, shutting up," Britt said.

Sitting cross legged on her end of the big bed, Noki's hands slipped between her legs to work herself.

The tingling sensation was a constant dance just under Alice's skin not unlike a mild electric charge, but she knew it wasn't enough to launch her. How mush more free time did Val have? Was it enough? Her light phone rang somewhere in the room.

"What the hell Britt?" Alice said beyond annoyed. "This is no time to let calls through! Take a fucking message!"

"You should take this call," Britt said seriously. "It's Lucy."

"Put her through," Alice said.

"Since Val is picking up the room frequency, you might want to use the actual phone.

Alice fumbled around, found the phone, and put it to her ear. She walked to the bathroom with her bottom totally naked and her top and legs a jet shiny black.

Lucy spoke immediately. "The word has come down. The Navy is rounding up Liners that are tied to them. That means the cadets too. They just caught Georgia Kang. They may know where you are. Marko from the INI is heading to the hotel. I suggest that—" The line went dead.

"We're being blocked," Britt said. "I'll see what I can do. Get out Alice!"

She rushed out of the bathroom and scrambled around to round up her discarded bottom, skirt and boots. For a few seconds, she puzzled at the gray scrap of seamless cloth that had been the bottom part of her mood suit. She had no idea how to put it back on but when she held it close to her body, it wrapped around her and attached itself on its own. It was kind of cool ... and a little creepy. The suit started changing colors immediately. "Turn yourself off," she said. The color changes stopped and the suit went light gray.

Noki stopped playing with herself and asked, "You going?" She actually sounded sad.

"Have too," Alice said as she put on her skirt, she sat on the bed to slip on her boots.

"It has been a pleasure," Val said. "My company would appreciate an honest online review."

"It will be a rave," Alice assured him as she headed for the door.

Before she stepped out she heard Noki say to Val, "What do you know about the Kama Sutra?"

In spite of her panic to get out, Alice laughed and said, "Don't break the poor boy."

"Wonder if the girl is a Liner?" Britt asked.

"Wouldn't surprise me," Alice said. The door hissed open, she stepped out into the hall. Immediately, someone smashed into her almost knocking her off her feet. If not for a strong set of hands gripping her at the shoulders she would have gone down. She gasped when she found herself looking up into the face of Captain Kahakaloha.

"Cadet Mihara!" a female voice came from her right. Alice turned and her heart dropped. It was Lieutenant Haiku of IIW. I'm busted, she thought totally defeated.

"We don't have time for whatever this is, Mavis" Kahakaloha said. "If INI tracks you down before I can get you back to the ship you'll be stuck in a Nimitz cell block for a long time."

Not busted! Alice thought with relief. Haiku's a Liner too and on the run like me. And it looks like the Captain knows his Lieutenant's secret. Alice said, "Marko, from the INI is on his way."

"How do you know this?" Haiku asked as she grabbed Alice's arm.

"I have my sources," Alice said yanking her arm free from Haiku's grasp.

"I don't wanna know what this is all about," Kahakaloha said looking at Alice. "But it's clear we can't get out through the lobby." Kahakaloha pulled out his FTL.

"They're blocking calls to the hotel," Alice said.

"I'll go down stairs and run interference if I can," Kahakaloha said. "Mavis, go up to the roof. I'll see if I can get you a ride home."

"They'll expect that," Haiku said. "Best bet is to talk my way into a room booked to a civilian. The Navy would have to use the New Fuji local police to get a warrant. That will take them some time."

"Do it," Kahakaloha said heading to the elevators.

"I found an open band," Britt said. "There is a Navy sky van on the roof as we speak."

"You were right, they're watching the roof," Alice said.

Haiku pulled out her FTL and looked at the screen. "I'm still down. You must have better sources then I do," Haiku poked at her FTL as she mumbled curses in local Hawaii pidgin, "Gonfonit! Okole face lolo, stupid heads!"

It warmed Alice to hear the familiar swear words. "Are you talking to your companion?" Alice asked.

"Got that fucking chip pulled out of my head a long time ago," Haiku said flatly. "I'm going up a couple of floors." Haiku headed toward the stairs. Not knowing what else to do, Alice followed her. They went up three flights then burst into a hall identical to the one they left below. The hall was empty.

"The hotel is on lock down," Haiku said. "No one will come out until they get the all clear."

"Can't we break into a room? You know how pick a lock right?" Alice asked as her panic grew.

"What locks?" Haiku said to Alice like she was too stupid to walk. None of the doors had locks or even door nobs for that matter. "Without help from my FTL I can't get in a room," Haiku said with frustration.

"I'm back in touch with Lucy," Britt said. "Want me to call her? She has a knack for breaking and entry."

"Tell her to open a room on the floor we're on!" Alice barked.

Seconds later, a door three down from where they stood slid open.

"Sanctuary," Britt said.

Haiku looked impressed as they headed for the open door. The moment the door closed behind them, Haiku rounded on Alice. "Who the fuck are you and who do you work for?"

"I'm Alice Mihara, I work for nobody! I just have interesting friends."

"Namely me, her trusty companion program," Britt said suddenly standing among them in his handsome dark skinned young man avatar. He wore black slacks, black boots, a white shirt with a bright purple vest making him look like a refugee from an eighties variety show.

"Is this a a new companion program?" Haiku asked with a frown. "Last I saw, it was a tall blond chick."

"That was Pansy," Alice said. "I had to leave her behind because she was about to turn me in."

"Then who is this?" Haiku asked.

"Britt, my suicide phone," Alice said.

"Suicide phone?" Haiku said looking at Britt's holo image with fresh interest. "Those are hell to come by not to mention illegal." She sounded more impressed than accusatory though. Haiku looked at Alice. "I'm assuming you know what you are."

"A Liner like you," Alice said. The comment took Haiku off guard and she looked somewhere between pissed and panicked.

Alice rolled her eyes. "You're running from the INI like me! What else WOULD you be?