Ask Alice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," Haiku said as she held out her hand to expose her clear health pad then stretched out on the bed and blatantly spread her legs. Haiku's eyes met Alice. It took her several seconds to realize Haiku was waiting for her to return the gesture, so Alice did.

The tingling in Alice's fingers and toes went up a couple of notches as fresh waves of sensation rippled through her. Val oozed onto the bed and crawled on top of Haiku, they quickly engaged in a hot physical kiss. Dark brown and mat blue limbs intertwined. Alice shimmied in close to touch the mingling bodies: backs, breasts, asses, balls, faces, dreadlocks, blue-black hair.

Val ended the kiss, pulled away from Haiku, grip his erection and guide it to her opening.

"Why do you taste like oranges and marijuana?" Haiku asked in a breathy voice.

"Brain proteins," Alice said.

Haiku didn't seem to hear and probably didn't care as Val slid his blue manhood deep into her. He held still for several seconds laying on top of her. Haiku, clearly way pass subtlety, slapped at his blue thighs to get him moving. Val went from zero to sixty in a blink pounding away at the shapely lieutenant, her full breasts bouncing with each hard thrust. In what seemed like a blink, Haiku screamed under him in raw orgasmic bliss. When subsided a bit, she said in a breathy voice, "Goddess tits! I am fucking buying one of you!"

So done with playing the observer, Alice slapped at Val's blue ass and said, "My turn!"

Haiku made a sound of protest as Val pulled out of her but she rolled aside anyway. Unexpectedly, Val grabbed Alice by her shoulders, threw her on her back in Haiku's vacated spot, entered her roughly and started banging away with urgency. Even more surprising, Britt's voice sounded in her ear. "They know where you and the lieutenant are hold up, the INI is on there way to the room."

Alice didn't give a shit.

Britt's holo image appeared in the room and he spoke directly to Haiku. "Marco is on his way to the room!"

Alice screamed, "I'M COMING!"

Mere seconds later, Val pulled out of her, shimmied up a bit and sprayed bright white lines onto her face and neck. She lapped at her lips and tasted sashimi and hot wasabi with a background of white wine ... another college memory with the art student years ago. She pointlessly wondered whatever became of the guy ... his name was Paul Gleason she recalled.

"The barbarians are at the gate!" Haiku said as she curtly pulled Val away from Alice and threw her boots, skirt and mood suit at her. "Dress! You don't want to go to the future naked." Haiku grabbed her own Navy skin-suit and started to dress.

"I sense an undercurrent," Val said as he dressed too. "Is there something I am unaware of?"

"Think you can jump?" Haiku asked ignoring Val's questions.

"I'm buzzing like a beehive, Yeah, pretty sure. And you?"

"Don't know," Haiku said.

Haiku's expression betrayed her, the woman was lying and clearly scared shitless. Alice didn't blame her, this time dimension jumping was like throwing yourself off a cliff in the dark and hoping for the best.

The room door went transparent and outside stood Marco the INI robot and a man dressed in a black Navy skin-suit. The sight of Marco froze Alice's heart. The man in black spoke.

"Open up Mavis, let's do this the easy way."

Haiku sat on the bed and pulled on her boots. Alice broke her paralyzes and started to dress too, which didn't take long since the mood suit did most the work itself.

Haiku fiddled with her FTL phone. "If you are asking me to open up, Damion," she said, "then you don't yet have the warrants to make the hotel open it for you. As usual you jumped the gun. All your girlfriends tell me you premature ejaculate."

"I did suggest we wait for official entry," Marco the robot said to Damion of the IIW.

Damion's face darkened. "If we waited for a warrant from the locals, her boyfriend Kahakaloha will find a way to get her out."

"What are the charges for my arrest?" Haiku asked.

"There are no charges," Marco said. "Orders are to put you into protective custody. Same goes for honorary cadet Mihara."

"Protective custody?" Haiku scoffed. "That's what you call unlawful imprisonment?"

Damion looked surprised. "Is there someone in there with her?"

Haiku frowned. "You INI guys are after Mihara aren't you? Damion inserted himself in the dance because of me. But you don't give a shit about me do you? Must be inconvenient for the INI that Mihara and I just happen to be together. Is the IIW and INI gonna play nice?"

"Who is this Mihara?" Damion asked in general. He looked confused and clearly angry that Marco was withholding information.

"You arrest Georgia Kang, Senator Freda Kang's little girl," Haiku said.

Damion frowned. "How stupid do you think I am?" His eyes got even wider and he looked at Marco. "Freda Kang's girl? Are you fucking crazy?"

"I have my orders," Marco said.

"Door off," Haiku said. "That may buy us some time. Go hold up in the bathroom and do the jump if you can."

"What about you?" Alice asked a bit taken aback that Haiku seemed so willing to help her escape.

Haiku gave her a grave look. "I'll be honest, I'm too scared to jump." Alice could tell admitting her fear was a big thing for her.

"What will happen to you?"

"They'll lock me up but I have Kahakaloha on my side. He'll find a way to spring me ... even though he's a fucking Kippler loser."

"Maybe the captain could speak for me too?"

"If the INI are crazy enough to snatch the daughter of the most powerful person in the cluster, I dread to think what they'll do when they get a hold of you. Something serious and totally fucked up is going down. You don't wanna be around when the shit hits."

"Why do they want me so bad?" Alice asked.

"I think you know the answer to that," Haiku said flatly.

"I'm a liner," Alice said softly.

"You're from the past," Haiku added just as softly. " Seems impossible ... but you're a Tachyon aren't you?"

Alice walked up to Haiku and hugged her fiercely, her emotions a big confusing mash. She hated and feared this woman on first meeting ... now she feared for the woman's safety. "Thanks Mavis," Alice whispered as tears leaked from her eyes.

"Goddess be with you now get the fuck out."

Alice pulled away from Haiku, went to the bathroom and sealed herself in. She turned in a circle looking at the blank walls. "I need a mirror!" she said close to panic.

A floor to ceiling mirror materialized on the wall across from the tub and shower. In the mirror reflected next to her was Britt.

"Do you chant to the Goddess Clara? Break out a Ouija Board?" Britt asked.

"I just step through," Alice said.

"Like in a fairy tale," Britt said. "Put me on the counter before you go. It is time for me to live up to my contract as a suicide phone. Usually we simply fry ourselves on line. But I think it would fun to go out in a bang right in the face of that INI robot don't you think?"

With shaking hands, Alice put Britt on the counter near the sink.

"It has been a pleasure being your companion FTL," Britt said.

"Thanks Britt," she said wanting to hug his holo mirror image. A loud thump from the room made her turn toward the door.

"Marco has blown the door," Britt said. "You best go."

Alice reached out toward the holo image of herself scared that this may not work like a real mirror. She sucked in a breath when her hand went beyond the surface and into the bathroom reflected behind her. Another bang came from the other side of the bathroom door and Alice literally jumped into the mirror.

A feeling not unlike the weightlessness she experience at the zero gravity restaurant enveloped her. She could see the hotel bathroom and her reflection with Britt's holo next to her but everything was distorted, stretched out ... disproportionate ... all wrong. She closed her eyes.

********

It took her an eternity to realize her eyes were open once more and another eternity to realize she was staring at her reflection in the holo mirror. When her brain finally caught up, her heart sank. It didn't work! Britt image was gone from the mirror. He must be dead ... the thought made her cry. With tears distorting her vision, she looked at the FTL on the counter expected to see a smoking heap of plastic. It wasn't, though and what she was was an intact smart phone with its screen aglow. Not an FTL! An ordinary smart phone! It looked kind of clunky, a little out of date but it was clearly no sleek futuristic FTL!

"I did it!" she yelled as she burst out of the bathroom into a hotel looked boring and normal. She rushed to the window and raked aside the drapes and beheld hilly San Francisco overlooking Golden Gate Park.

"I'm on earth!" she said aloud. "Please let it be 2014!"

A knock came at the room door and Alice nearly jumped out of her skin. Without thinking, she rushed to the door and threw it open. Big mistake! In the hall stood the fat hulking figure of Lester Byson, big time mob boss and Las Vegas kingpin.

"You really think that you could fucking escape me?" Lester Byson said as he pushed his bulk into the hotel room.