Ask Alice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The INI swept up Georgia Kang a half hour ago," Britt said.

"Fucking idiots," Haiku said. "Kang's a civilian! And when Freda Kang finds out they grabbed her girl she will fuck up the entire Imperial Navy from the lowest seaman all the way up to high command."

"Captain Kahakaloha is in a hotel holo-booth trying to reach you, Lieutenant," Britt said.

"My FTL is useless, how you getting through?"

"We suicide phones are crafty. I could hijack him and put him through the room's holo?

"You can do that?" Haiku asked, looking stunned. "Imperial officers have the toughest firewalls."

"Oh PLEASE," Britt said sounding offended. Seconds later, Captain Kahakaloha was standing in the room.

"Am I on full holo?" Kahakaloha asked looking a bit confused as he scanned the others in the room. "They are blocking Navy FTL lines. Thought I'd try an in house booth. Didn't think it would work. Is this line secure?"

"Absolutely," Britt said. "Cut loose your best snooper and see."

"Secured," Kahakaloha said seconds later. "Who are these people, Mavis."

"You met cadet Mihara and that's Britt her very clever companion program."

Britt beamed her a smile at the compliment.

"You were one of the cadets in the hanger today," Kahakaloha said to Alice.

"Yes sir," Alice said. She couldn't help but add the sir. Even as a holo image, the man was impressive.

"Odd how you turned up on the same floor of the same hotel as Mavis and I," Kahakaloha said, not bothering to hide his mistrust.

"I would say the same of you, sir, " Alice said dryly. "Odd things have been happening to me for some time now, sir."

"Stop with the sir stuff, makes me feel old," Kahakaloha said.

"It's because you are old," Haiku cut in. "What's happening out there?"

"The fools are rounding up all the Liners enlisted in the Navy and sending them off to planet Nimitz until further notice."

"Nimitz? The prison planet? Are they fucking crazy?" Haiku said.

"Great way to reward hard working personnel," Kahakaloha said with a shake of his head.

"Why are they rounding us up in the first place?" Alice asked.

"Us?" Kahakaloha asked. "Apparently you're a liner too." He looked at Lieutenant Haiku. "Is all this happening because of something you and the IIW are doing?"

"I can't reach IIW headquarters," Haiku said dodging the question.

"Best you stay clear of them," Kahakaloha said. "With you down, Damion is in charge now."

"Idiot," Haiku said, "grabbing Georgia Kang will get him nothing but trouble."

Kahakaloha looked startled. "Freda's girl is a liner too?"

"Oh yeah," Haiku said.

"And they picked her up? Some lolo!"

"My thoughts exactly," Haiku said.

"It looks grim," Kahakaloha said. "I don't know how I'm going to get you out of that hotel."

"Find me a lawyer NOT working for the Navy," Haiku said sounding defeated.

"Why don't you do what Alice claims she can do and fuck your way out?" Britt said.

"Britt!" Alice barked.

"Could work," Kahakaloha said rubbing his chin in thought. "From what I've heard, Liner jumps tend to be just a few days into the future right?"

"You seem to know a lot about Liners all of a sudden," Haiku said to Kahakaloha with a suspicious frown.

"I've read a few reports," Kahakaloha said. "What about you cadet Mihara? Have you ever made a jump?"

"Once," Alice said. Haiku gave her a look, it was clear she saw through the lie.

"I'll get you that lawyer, Mavis. In the mean time do what you have to do to get out of the hotel and back to the ship before—"Kahakaloha's holo shimmered away.

"They just blocked the in house line," said Britt.

"How many jumps?" Haiku asked Alice.

"Three. And you?"

"Twice, the second time on purpose," Haiku said. "You got the buzz don't you? I can feel it coming off you in waves."

"What about you?" Alice asked. "The captain got YOU buzzing?"

"I've learned to control it over the years," Haiku said not admitting one way or another about her affair with the captain. Alice rolled her eyes, it seemed silly to deny it at this late date. Haiku looked at Alice with frowning brown eyes, clearly she hated not being in control of the situation. "You tested off the charts, back at the ship, Mihara," Haiku said. "Bet you got your money's worth from the sex-bot." The comment made Alice blushed. "Good Goddess, girl, you blushing?" Haiku said almost laughing.

"Perhaps the two of you should go at it," Britt said.

"Britt!" Alice barked and swung a hand to slap him hard in the shoulder, of course her hand went right through him, but he acted like he was hit anyway. "I'm not into girls!" She insisted."

"Could fool me," Britt said. "Just a half hour ago—"

"Shut up!" Alice said wasting another slap on him.

"Forget it. I'm not into girls either," Haiku added.

"So in your movies you were just play acting in all the girl-girl scenes?" Britt asked.

Haiku gave him a dangerous look then shifted her gaze to Alice. "What have you seen?" she asked coldly.

"The pool scene from the Naked Night movie," Alice said swallowing hard. She did her best not to look away.

"'I am the Night' is the title of the movie," Britt said cheerfully. "It was based on a series of stories titled 'Naked Portraits' written at the beginning of the twenty first century for a publication called Literotica ... which is still publishing free erotica on line to this day I hear."

Haiku continued staring at Alice.

Chick's gonna kill me! Alice thought grimly. Lieutenant Haiku step into Alice's space making her flinch, but to her credit, she managed not to step back. If I can face a room full of Vegas gangsters, I can face this lone spy, she thought. Next she knew, Haiku was kissing her. Alice let out a muffled squeal and tried to pull away but Haiku held her firm. The woman was way taller and had near a hundred pounds on her. After a couple of seconds, Alice stop struggling and give in to the kiss, Haiku was putting an irresistible vibe. Abruptly, she stopped the kiss and pushed Alice away.

"We Liners feed off each other," Haiku said stiffly. She sat heavily on the bed, it seemed she didn't want to look Alice in the eyes. "And like I said before ..." Haiku said in a whisper, "you're off the charts."

"You're putting something out too," Alice said in the same whisper ... and maybe you and I are no different from sex-bots like Val and Lucy she thought, but didn't dare say.

"So? You guys gonna do it?" Britt asked.

"Go away," Alice said totally annoyed. Britt pouted and disappeared. "Do you think we can do it ... you know ... jump by making love?" Alice asked as she sat down on the bed but at a respectful distance. Alice had to admit she was totally into Haiku's Polynesian good looks and robust curvy figure. The chick could be the poster girl for selling Navy skin-suits. Along with the sex vibe, Haiku was putting something else out ... it felt like fear to Alice... but of what? Surely not me?

"The two times I jumped the sex was extreme ... all night affairs both times." Haiku said staring at her hands in her lap. Her eyes flickered to Alice at the other end of the bed. "I've never been this close to another fully charged Liner. You think you could jump?"

"Maybe."

Haiku slid over to Alice and kissed her again. This time Alice didn't resist one iota. Alice ran her hands through Haiku's dreadlocks finding the feel of them exceedingly fascinating. Haiku pushed Alice on her back, the woman's body pressing down on her felt heavenly. Haiku stopped kissing her mouth and peppered kisses all over Alice's face and neck.

"We should get naked," Alice said in a breathy whisper.

Haiku got to her knees straddling Alice's hips and did some quick hands movements not unlike a Catholic priest crossing himself. Her blue Navy skin-suit went slack and fell away reducing her to snug dark blue boyshort like panties. The skin-suit had provided some support, her tits shifted a little south, but not by much. The woman's pair seem to defied the laws of gravity. Maybe being in the space navy did wonders for breast support.

"Wow," Alice whispered. Haiku was certainly fit although the word fit was too inadequate to describe her. Haiku's skin was a perfect dark brown allover, her flat abdomen, muscled arms and legs spoke of a dedicated exercise regime. Thoughts of Haiku rolling around in bed with handsome and equally dark Captain Kahakaloha heated Alice's blood further. If Kahakaloha were in the room right now, it would be a guarantee launch into another time and dimension, Alice mused.

Alice ran her hands over Haiku's curvy hips. "Nice panties," Alice said, like that was the only thing of interest to her.

"Navy issue, we call them shorty blues," Haiku said. "You get naked too." Haiku slid off Alice's reclined body to allow her to sit on the edge of the bed. Alice kicked off her boots then she stood to shuck her skirt. As she started to slide the mood suit off her shoulders it kicked and she became a dazzling silver white.

"Britt! Stop it!" Alice said.

"Don't blame me," Britt said in her ear. "Bloody thing seems to be developing a connection with you. It is an AI of sorts although a bit one minded."

"Whoa!" Haiku said. "Is that an illegal mood-suit?"

"Didn't know they were illegal," Alice said.

"You are endlessly surprising cadet Mihara," Haiku said. "Really who do you work for? The Cluster Council? United Inner Planets? Church of Clara? Green Peace?" Alice didn't bother responding. Have it your way," Haiku conceded. "Anyway, someone's been manufacturing these illegal mood-suits. Navy's been trying to shut them down for months." She stood and pushed Alice's lowered shoulder strap back in place. "The first time I saw one of these was at an orgy." Haiku ran a hand over Alice's chest. "Make it change."

"Black," Alice whispered. Her suit went a shiny obsidian black.

Haiku said, "The woman at the orgy wearing the suit claimed she made it. It was quite ingenious. Wouldn't surprise me if she's the one selling them." As Haiku's hands drifted up and down Alice's obsidian form, Alice eyed up the Hawaiian woman's firm dark breasts jutting out bold and haughty, demanding a touch. Alice reached up to meet the demand but Haiku pushed her hands aside. "The other suit could inner reflect. Can yours do that?"

"What do you mean," Alice asked, her eyes transfixed on Haiku's gray-brown nipples, the areolas the size of Kennedy half dollars and perfectly symmetrical.

"Will it show your body if you tell it?"

"Nude," Alice said, she went from obsidian to naked in a blink.

"Interesting," Haiku said. She brushed her fingers over Alice's virtually naked breasts. "If this thing is like a skin-suit you can control the sensitivity." Haiku dropped her hand to Alice's crotch and rubbed her center through the cloth. Alice sucked in a sharp breath. "If you're still standing, you must have it set low. Give me sensitivity five."

"How?"

"Just say it."

"Sensitivity Five," Alice whispered. The sensation between her legs doubled ... fucking hell it tripled! "Oh my!" Alice blurted out as an orgasm swept her away like a muddy California hillside in a torrential rain.

"No wonder you came so quick with pretty little Noki's," Britt said. "Poor girl will be disappointed if she finds out it wasn't her skill fingers that launched you.

She didn't hear a thing her suicide phone said cling to Haiku's wide shoulders to keep from falling.

Haiku let out an uncharacteristic girlish giggle and said, "In my cadet days, this next move was one of my favorite in a skin-suit." Haiku's right hand stayed between Alice's legs, her other hand sought out the crack of Alice's ass and pressed at the bud of her hole, at the same time, she leaned in and took one of Alice's virtually represented nipples into her mouth.

Unbelievably ... insanely, Alice rushed to a second orgasm and this time her legs totally gave way. Haiku nudged her in the direction of the bed and both women went down.

Or a few seconds all Alice could make was tiny animal mewling sounds. When she managed to find her voice she said, breathy with excitement, "This is fucking awesome!"

Haiku sat up and reached out to touch Alice's chest.

"NO!" Alice yelled. "Sensitivity zero! Zero! Zero!"

Haiku giggled some more. "We had a hell of a lot of fun with skin-suits back in my academy days. It was much better for us girls though."

"Who needs a fucking guy with one of these?" Alice said still on her finding her breathe.

"The point's been argued," Haiku said as she gave a tentative touch to Alice's belly.

With the sensitivity down, Alice allowed the touch. Haiku's hands pressed at spots on Alice's reclined body at seemingly random places. Then amazingly, the mood suit went gray and fell away from her, with it went the most interesting overall pressure. "It was like someone was hugging every inch of me," Alice said disappointed at the sudden lost of sensation.

"The true function of a skin-suit," Haiku said. "is to bring your hold body into play when piloting a space craft. In essence, you become the space craft." Haiku tugged the inert gray cloth. Alice arched her back to allow the cloth to slip out from under. "There's the real you," Haiku said looking down at Alice's pale slim and truly naked body. "Moki would LOVE this view."

"Moki?"

"Captain Kahakaloha," Haiku said. "Told you he likes them slim and Japanese. He's like the pubic hair. Too many girls shave down there nowadays, he complains."

"Sounds like she's longing for her captain's good stiff dick," Britt said.

"You and the captain have a thing?" Alice dared ask.

"The guy's an ego maniac with an over inflated sense of self worth," Haiku said.

"In other words ... you like him," Alice said.

"So does every other woman on every Inner Cluster planet," Haiku said with no small amount of irritation.

"If she wants some stiff dick," Britt said in Alice's ear, "Val has just finished with Noki. The chick is out cold from too much sex and vodka."

"Were you watching THEM, Britt?" Alice asked, mildly outraged.

"That's another reason I removed my chip," Haiku said. "No true privacy.

Britt said just to Alice, "Since I was clearly unwanted here, I holoed into Noki's room. Noki thought I was a real guy from some voyeur club or what not and loved having an audience. But I have been listening in to you and the stacked lieutenant. So ... Val still has a couple of hours of free promo deep dicking to give away. What me to send him your way?"

"I'm still here," Haiku said, clearly annoyed at Alice for zoning out. "As absurd and unlikely the idea is, we ARE working on an escape plan remember?"

"Britt has informed me Val might be available," Alice said to her.

"Val?"

"The Valgate. You know, the blue guy sex-bot."

"A walking glorified vibrator? No way," Haiku said dismissively.

"I can assure you, from HARDCORE experience Val is a spectacular lover," Alice said. "In the mean time ... may I?" Alice filled her hands with Haiku's firm, dark brown tits. "I would give away all the gold in Fort Knox for a pair like this."

"Fort Knox is on Earth. Cluster planet gold goes to Planet Nimitz," Haiku said. Her hands covered Alice's encouraging her to grip firmer.

"Nimitz? But you said it was a prison planet?" Alice said absently as she gave the Lieutenant's tits a hearty squeeze.

"You born on a fringe moon or something?" Haiku asked. "Everyone knows that Nimitz is the center of mining operations for the Central Cluster. The prison thing is just a small part of what goes on on there. There's something weird about you Mihara. What gives?"

"Slept through inner cluster planet studies class," Alice lied. She leaned in to nibble at a stiff ash-brown nipple hoping it would distraction her. And it did. Haiku stopped questioning Alice's odd ignorance but she kept talking about planet Nimitz. "In the Cluster, Nimitz is furthest from a wormhole so it takes a little longer to get to after a worm jump. A couple of weeks for the average merchant drive ships. Good place to drop us Liners since we respond to the wormholes. Closer we are to one, more likely we'll jump."

Alice shifted her focus to Haiku's lower half as she inched the woman's Navy issued blue panties down enough to expose the upper regions of her pubic mound. "So the people in change knew just where to build their prison then," Alice said offhandedly.

"Unlikely," Haiku said. "The prison was built fifty years ago."

"They planned ahead then," Alice said as she coaxed Haiku on to her back and slid the panties off her.

"I don't ..." Haiku started to say but trailed off into silence as Alice brushed her pale fingers over her trim curly mound. "Those fucking bastards planned for this a long time ago!" Haiku said sounding somewhere between shocked and stunned.

Alice was more interesting in seeing Haiku's brown ass than wormhole whatsits so she coaxed Haiku to roll over onto her belly. Haiku didn't resist and exposed her brown ass for Alice's viewing. "Your ass is perfection," Alice said as she ran her fingers over the woman's protruding buttocks. "Only sprinters and swimmers have an ass like this." Alice filled each hand with a dark brown cheek, squeezing and kneading. Haiku grunted a small sound of pleasure, but clearly her mind was still on the Nimitz prison thing.

"Fucking bastards," Haiku said.

"Is New Nippon closest to a wormhole?" Alice asked as her hands drifted up to Haiku's smooth muscled back and shoulders, she marveled at the contrast of her pale hands against the woman's dark skin.

"Far closer than Nimitz. But Earth is the closest of all the cluster planets to a wormhole," Haiku said. "Didn't pay attention in wormhole dimensional travel either I see?"

Alice draped her pale body over Haiku's pressing her small tit's against the woman's firm back, brushing her pelvis against her ass. She pushed aside dreadlocks to kiss the back of an ear. Haiku let out a soft moan. Before now, Alice hardly touched another woman yet here she was, poised to make love to her second in the same day. Amazing the difference a couple of hours in a person's life can make.

"Val's here," Britt said in Alice's ear pulling her out of her carnal fog.

Part fourteen-Blue, Haiku.

The room's door went transparent and the Valentine Surrogate model 9 waited out in the hall. He wore his white cotton clothes with his blue coat draped over one arm.

"How is her here if the hotel is on lock down?" Haiku asked.

"Cool friends," Alice said.

"Better let him in quick before INI wonders what's up," Haiku said.

The door slid open and Val stepped into the room. He stood at the foot of the bed and stared with his unblinking purple eyes at the two nude women for several seconds. Then in his silky baritone, he said;

"I see them naked.

One brown, one pale, both lovely.

My pleasure assured."

"A haiku poem? How Clever," Haiku said. "Did Britt fill you in on who I am?"

"Built in facial recognition," Val said.

"I hear Noki gave you a work out," Alice said. "Need a soda?"

"I am well fortified at the moment, thank you." the blue AI said as she put aside his coat. "There is some kind of commotion going on. The hotel seems to be in emergency lock down. Apparently criminals are holding up somewhere. I'm surprised I was allowed to leave the room downstairs to come here. I hope my previous client will be okay," Val added sounding truly concerned. "Perhaps I should call the front desk to have them check on her?"

"She'll be fine," Alice assured him.

"Are you blue all over?" Haiku asked.

"That I am. Would you like to see?"

Without further invitation, the AI undressed and stood before the women with a taunt blue erection.

"My ... that you are," Haiku said. "Love the body hair."

"What would be your pleasure?" Val asked both women.