Ask Not And Ye Shall Receive!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They came back and Jenny put the blindfold on Nick again. "We just need to get things ready for the next round. It'll only be a few moments."

The women all stripped again and four of them sat on the couch with their asses on the edge of the seat cushion and their legs spread wide open.

"Nick, this time you get to be a bit more active. The girls have split into two teams of four. You get to eat all of them to orgasm. Each team has a reward for you if they win. To win, you have to eat that team to all their orgasms in the lowest cumulative time. The losing team has a punishment for your making them lose."

Jenny removed Nick's blindfold. "Go to it sex toy. Make 'em all come."

Nick got up from the easy chair and got down on his knees and starting on the left side of the couch, got between the woman's legs and started to lick and suck and bring her to orgasm. Both teams cheered for Nick and their team while jeering the other team when Nick was working on them. Finally Nick had brought all eight to orgasm and the times for each team were totaled. Team One won, and team A lost.

It was time for Nick's reward and punishment. They placed Nick on the towels and put his face down on the towels and his ass in the air. Team One members got beneath Nick one at a time and started to suck on his cock and play with his balls to bring him to four orgasms. Meanwhile Team A members one at a time flogged Nick's ass and upper thighs to keep him from coming.

By the time Nick had his fourth orgasm, his backside and thighs were really red and he was a wreck from the combination of pain and pleasure at the same time for such an extended period of time.

Jenny removed the handcuffs from Nick's wrists. All of the naked women began to rub against Nick and massage him all over, rubbing a lot of lotion onto his butt and thighs, taking time to tease his asshole as they did so. After 20 minutes, Nick was somewhat revived so they rolled him over and had him sit while they got him to drink several glasses of water. Then they laid him back down and proceeded to massage his front side. When he got hard again, Jenny climbed aboard and rode him cowgirl style and leaned forward so her tits rubbed his chest and she kissed him. She rode him to an orgasm and kept going until finally Nick came one last time for the evening before she came again.

The girls helped Jenny up and cleaned Nick off. They then helped a totally exhausted Nick back to the easy chair.

Jenny said, "Did you enjoy being my sex toy, Nick?"

"God yes! I'm exhausted and I don't think I'll be able to get it up for quite a while, but yeah it was amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it, because we have decided that you will be my sex toy every Saturday and I am going to share you."

"What! I didn't agree to that!"

"Well we decided."

"I don't care what you decided."

"You should. We have blackmail pictures and videos."

"You didn't!"

"You should know not to doubt me. Sue, bring my phone over here and show Nick."

Sue brought over Jenny's phone and showed Nick all the photos starting with him standing naked and blindfolded and his first orgasm shooting his come in an arc onto the floor as Jenny masturbated him.

"We also have video on the camcorder and Sue is going to take it home and put it on DVD for me before bringing it back. So you will now be my sex toy on Saturday nights unless you want the pictures and videos all over the web for your friends and relatives to see."

"No, no, don't do that. I'll be your sex toy on Saturdays."

"Good."

The women all dressed, leaving Nick and Jenny naked on the couch. The women all came over and thanked Jenny and "Sex Toy", Nick, for a wonderful and memorable Saturday night and said that they were looking forward to next Saturday. They hugged Jenny and hugged, fondled and kissed Nick on their way out.

Alone at last, Jenny asked Nick, "Have you learned not to disrespect me by not asking if you could tie me up?"

"And then some. That is something I won't ever do again."

"And have you learned not to underestimate me?"

"You blew my mind. I never thought you would do it. I underestimated you and I have learned that lesson the hard way."

"So what did you think about tonight?"

"I never thought you would invite your girlfriends over. I thought you were just trying to play a mind game on me. And boy did you ever. The beer and wine and snacks but in too small an amount for the eight girls you supposedly invited got me to think it was a mind game you were playing on me and then the smell of the popcorn. You knew I wouldn't believe you and then the shock and embarrassment when you removed the blindfold and I was standing there naked with my hands cuffed behind me and with a raging erection in front of all those women. I've never been that embarrassed in my life!"

"Then showing me off by playing with my nipples and balls then having me stick my tongue out and wiggle it around was humiliating. Then you jacked me off and they clapped and cheered when I came. I couldn't believe it!"

"Then there was the sex as you all used me for your pleasure. I've never eaten so many women to orgasm in my life, nor been fucked by so many. Then the reward and punishment at the end totally blew my mind, the pleasure and the pain at the same time. I didn't know what to do. As I gave in to one, the other would pull me back the other direction. It took me forever to come the first time and even longer each time until I came the fourth time. My mind was somewhere else by then. And the massage was so nice. And that last time with you was so nice. My ass and thighs will be tender for days!"

"I'll massage some more lotion in tomorrow morning and evening, and until it's all healed."

"Tomorrow, we go back to our regular relationship and we negotiate who does what to whom. I expect you to take the lead tomorrow and fuck my brains out all day long. I know you are all fucked out tonight, but I expect you to be horny as hell tomorrow."

******

Sunday, Nick slept in late. Jenny got up and cleaned up the last of Saturday's festivities. When Nick woke, Jenny had a hearty breakfast ready to cook so that by the time he came into the kitchen a large plate of bacon, eggs, toast and jam and a big glass of milk and a pot of coffee were waiting for him.

"Dig in my hero. You need to regain your strength after yesterday."

"I'm famished, and that looks so good. Thank you."

"You earned it. You performed excellently yesterday. And I expect you to fuck me till I can't stand today since I'm so horny just thinking about yesterday!"

"You can count on it as soon as I finish breakfast."

They spent a lot of Sunday in various activities that left both of them tired and satisfied.

******

Tuesday the girls met Jenny for lunch and to plan next Saturdays play with Jenny's sex toy.

"That was brilliant, blackmailing him into being your sex toy every Saturday," said Stacey.

"If push came to shove, I don't think he would have objected too much. After all he was well satisfied himself."

"Dividing up the work of satisfying him among the nine of us makes it easy for us all," said June.

"Speaking of which, how is Nick recovering? Said Janet.

"I've been rubbing in lotion on his backside and thighs and they should be fine by tomorrow. We are both so horny from Saturday, that we both are wearing each other out. Hopefully he'll be recovered fully by Saturday."

"So what should we do with him on Saturday?" said Carole.

"Well we fucked him, but we haven't really fucked him. Have you used a strap-on on him?" said Pru.

"No I haven't we haven't gone there yet. He's done me a few times but that's it."

"Well maybe it's time you did."

"Why don't we break him in easy. Just a little play, a few fingers, a small butt plug. Then the following week move on to strap-ons. We can play with his head about using the strap-on on him the following Saturday," said Lorie.

"I like it. We can do a prostate massage as well. And you are a wicked, wicked woman Lorie. Messing with his head like that is brilliant!"

"How about a better restraint. The cuffs limit what we can do with him since he can't lie on his back for a long time with his hands cuffed like that behind his back," said Lorie.

"I saw a nice restraint belt the other day at the leather shop. It's a belt with D-rings around it that you can secure leather cuffs to," said Gwen.

"Can we get one for Saturday?" said Lorie.

"What's Nick's waist size?" said Carole

"38 inches," said Jenny.

"I'll pick one up for Saturday," said Gwen. "Black ok, or do you want another color?"

"Nick will look good in either black or a dark brown," said Jenny.

"So anyone have any preference for snacks? Said Pru.

"I don't know about snacks, but can we order Chinese delivery this time. I could do with some lemon chicken." said Carole.

******

Saturday Nick helped Jenny get the apartment ready for the girls. He helped with the refreshments and salted and set out the bowls of popcorn that Jenny had popped. Nick was ready when the girls arrived. Naked and cuffed and blindfolded. The stereo was on, but not loud enough to cover the sound of the girls entering and stowing their contributions to the party.

Nick was already sporting a nice hard-on in anticipation. Jenny had Nick stand and she removed the blindfold. The eight women greeted him with a chorus of, "Hello, Sex Toy. Ready to go to work?"

Nick just smiled and nodded yes.

They started out by having Nick eat each of them to an orgasm as they sat on the sofa with their ass near the edge. Nick was on his knees, bent forward happily engaged in tonguing the puffy red pussy in front of him, when a leather belt was put around his waist and leather cuffs placed on his wrists above the cuffs. Being engaged, he barely noticed when the cuffs were undone and his wrists were quickly brought to his sides and fastened to the belt, restraining them at his sides.

When the lady he was licking had her orgasm, they pulled him upright and then placed him flat on his back on a large beach towel.

"The restraint belt will be so much more comfortable for you. You won't be lying on your wrists now," said Gwen.

"Looks good on you," said Carole.

"The black leather goes nicely with your hair. Much better than the red or blue would have," said Lorie.

Gwen sat on Nick's face for her turn at an orgasm. Pru put a condom on Nick's rampant dick and then a French tickler over it and climbed on board and rode Nick hard on her way to her orgasm as she ran her hands over the leather belt restraining Nick's wrists to his sides.

When they were done, they stood Nick upright and blindfolded him and unfastened his wrist cuffs from his sides and secured his wrists together behind him again. They led him over to the kitchen doorway and attached a rope to his wrists and threaded the other end through an eyebolt that Jenny and Gwen had attached to the top of the door frame where Nick had'nt noticed it. They then pulled the rope tight forcing Nick to bend forward to take the strain off his shoulders. Nick had no balance and had to stand very still to keep from falling forward and straining his shoulders painfully.

"This is called a speedo. I don't have to tell you, you can feel what it does to you. Don't go anywhere," said Gwen.

Lorie moved a kitchen chair in front of Nick and sat in it. Her breasts were at just the right height. She held one up to Nick and said, "Lick my boob, work my nipple and try to get me to come with just your mouth on my nipple."

Nick went to work on Lorie's nipple. As he worked June, Carole and Sue fondled Nick all over and stroked his cock and massaged his balls. Prudence began to rub his ass and lightly stroke down between his butt cheeks and across his asshole. With all that was going on, Nick hardly noticed. He did notice when Pru began to spend more time on his asshole and began to concentrate on it. Pru lubed a finger and slowly pressed against Nick's asshole until it slowly began to push into his asshole. Nick was now paying attention to what was being done to his asshole. But the speedo bondage, all the fondling and Lorie's insistence that he pay attention to her nipple prevented any resistance on Nick's part to Prue's probing finger.

Pru withdrew her finger and added more lube and then pushed two fingers into Nick's ass. She then started to wiggle them and then pull them partway out and then push them back in, slowly fucking Nick's ass with her fingers. She angled her wrist so she could hit his prostate when she pushed her fingers all the way in. Soon she kept her fingers in and massaged his prostate. Nick moaned around Lorie's nipple.

Lorie moved away and took the chair away. Jenny and June and Carole all had their cell phones out taking pictures and video from different angles as Pru massaged Nick's prostate. Soon Nick stiffened and then shot spurts of come as the prostate massage did it's job. The women all cheered as Nick came.

Gwen untied the rope holding Nick in the speedo as he finished coming and he collapsed to the floor.

"Wasn't that fun?" said Carole.

"Spectacular, and we didn't even have to touch his cock!" said Janet.

Jenny got a paper towel and wiped up Nick's come from the kitchen floor tiles.

Pru lay on the couch with one leg over the back and the other on the floor. The women led Nick over to the couch and laid him across the arm so his ass was in the air and his face was in Pru's cunt. "Eat my cunt and make me come, I'm so hot from finger fucking your ass. You owe me for your come. Now give me mine Sex Toy!"

Nick went to work enthusiastically licking, sucking, nibbling, tongue fucking and whipping her clitoris with his tongue to bring Pru to a rollicking, screaming orgasm.

As Pru lay there recovering while Nick slowly licked her from cunt to clit, he felt someone adding lubricant to his asshole and then a hard object being pushed into him. It started small and got larger as it went deeper, then it got very narrow suddenly and his asshole contracted and held it in place. Bent over the couch arm with his hands restrained behind his back, Nick could do nothing to stop the anal invader.

"That's the smallest anal plug. We'll gradually move you up to a larger one," said Carole.

"We hear you've done Jenny in the ass, so turnabout is fair play and it is time you got an ass fucking for the ass fucking you gave Jenny," said Sue.

"I'm looking forward to you being the filling in a sandwich screw," said Lorie.

"Jenny gets his anal cherry first," said Gwen.

"I call sloppy seconds," said Pru.

"Me third," said Stacey.

By now Nick had a very worried look on his face.

"Don't worry, we don't want to damage our sex toy," said Gwen.

"We'll make sure we do it right and don't hurt you," said Pru. "If you liked my little prostate massage, you'll love getting fucked in the ass with a strap-on!"

"Don't worry, we won't use a large one until you are stretched and ready. We'll start out with a small one, even smaller than you," said Lorie.

"Don't worry, I've got your back," said Jenny. All the girls laughed at the double entendre.

They unhooked Nick's wrist cuffs from behind his back and secured them to his sides again.

"Dinner should be here soon. Time to get you into the easy chair and covered with a sheet."

They moved Nick to the chair and had him sit. They blindfolded him and then covered him with a sheet. When the Chinese food delivery showed up. Nick sat still as he heard the door being opened and the food paid for. The deliver person was an oriental female. The conversation level among the women increased and Nick couldn't follow all the voices speaking at once. Then he heard several of the women saying, "No, we aren't kidding. We'll show you our sex toy."

Nick was suddenly extremely nervous at the thought that they would show him off to this strange woman as he sat there bound, blindfolded and completely naked!

"Really, come see for yourself. You can even have a face ride if you want." They're just playing head games with me again, thought Nick. A moment later he felt the sheet being whipped off him. He heard a gasp. "I thought you were kidding, you really have a man as a sex toy!"

"Care for that face ride?"

"Really?"

"Yes, he is our sex toy and we can use him any way we want."

"He's really good at giving face rides, you should try him," said Stacey.

"He really has a talented tongue," said Janet.

"He sure knows how to get a girl off," said Carole.

"Ok, you talked me into it. Let me get my skirt and panties off."

Two of the girls grabbed Nick and lay him down on the floor on his back.

"Do us proud," said June.

Next thing Nick knew, a hot wet fragrant pussy was sitting on his face. He went to work on this unknown stranger's pussy. He licked her slit from front to back, around and around. He nibbled on her lips. Her inner lips were larger and extended out from her outer lips and he nibbled on them and pulled on them and licked them. The stranger began to moan loudly. Nick then tongue fucked her, eliciting more and louder moans. Finally he licked with the flat of his tongue from her vagina to her clit and then sucked her clit into his mouth and used his tongue to stroke and caress it. The stranger howled and came violently clamping Nick's head tightly between her thighs as she had a convulsive orgasm. She then fell forward and rolled off Nick.

Jenny kissed Nick and said, "Well done!"

After the delivery girl left, they removed his blindfold and the women all took turns giving Nick a long slow blow job with every technique they knew, which were quite a few. They went slowly and kept Nick from coming for half an hour as they took turns between eating dinner and blowing Nick in rotation. Finally Jenny took pity on him and deep throated Nick and hummed a low loud tone. Nick came in seconds, spasming and convulsing with the intensity of his orgasm. Jenny kept him down her throat until he softened. She then raised her head, smiled at Nick and licked him clean.

They then sat Nick up and got him standing and led him to the kitchen and had him sit on one of the kitchen chairs, which reminded him he had the butt plug in his ass. He squirmed a bit as he sat to get it settled most comfortably. Jenny unhooked his right hand and gave him chopsticks to eat his dinner.

After dinner everyone was well fed and a bit lazy, so Nick slowly ate the girls on the sofa, not to orgasm, just for pleasure. Then they placed him on his back and made use of his face and manipulated him to a solid erection and put a condom on him and took turns slowly fucking him for their pleasure.

An hour later they wanted to play the competition again. Four of the ladies lay on the floor, legs spread.

Nick had to eat them to orgasm. Cumulative time to orgasm for each team would again determine the winning team and as before, the winning team would reward Nick while the losing team would punish him at the same time. They freed Nick's hands from his sides and locked the wrist cuffs in front of him so he could use his hands to support himself as he worked.

Nick started on the first woman. As he did so, one of the other women started to play with the butt plug in his ass, trying to distract him and lengthen the time to orgasm for the woman he was licking. They tapped on the plug, twisted it, put a vibrator up against it and turned the vibrator on which caused the whole butt plug to vibrate in his ass. Needless to say, with all the distraction, it took considerably longer to bring the woman he was licking to orgasm.

Nick moved to the second woman and as he did so, they pulled the butt plug from his ass and replaced it with a well lubed slim curved dildo and began fucking his ass with it and making sure to hit his prostate with it every so often. Again it took Nick a lot longer to make the second woman orgasm.