Ask Not And Ye Shall Receive!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Woman three brought another butt plug, but this one was bigger and really stretched his asshole going in. This one had a vibrator built in and they added random periods of vibration to all the other things that had been done earlier with the smaller butt plug. Again it took longer for the third woman to come to orgasm.

Woman four brought a continued assault on his ass with the butt plug, but now they added a big slow vibrator pushed against the butt plug. This brought a whole new sensation as this vibrator made much larger and slower vibrations and when the built in smaller vibrator was added to it, the result was extremely pleasurable and most distracting from what he was supposed to do. Needless to say it took much longer to bring woman four to orgasm.

The other four women replaced the first four and Nick set to work again on woman five. The assault on his ass continued as he licked woman five. Now someone slowly dragged their fingernails down his ass on either side, from top to bottom. The sensation caused Nick's head to pop up at the feeling before someone pushed his head back into woman five's pussy.

As he was licking woman six, the butt plug was removed and replaced with another dildo. This one was a series of balls of graduated size from medium to large. The sensation of having his asshole alternately stretched and relaxed as it went from the largest size of each ball to the rod connecting it to the next ball was very pleasurable and Nick was most distracted. Woman six took a long time to orgasm.

As Nick went to work on woman seven, they used a lifelike dildo with a lot of veins. The veins provided a lot of stimulation and distracted Nick sufficiently to cause him to take a long time bringing woman seven to orgasm.

Woman eight brought a larger and longer version of the dildo with balls. Woman eight took a very long time to come.

They totaled the cumulated time each team took to reach orgasm and the winning and losing team announced.

"How is your ass feeling, Nick?" asked Pru.

"It feels stretched wide open. But it really felt good when you were working all those things in there. I never knew that could feel so good. It really distracted me."

"We noticed," said Gwen.

"Are you up for some more ass play?" said Pru.

"Yes, but I wonder what more you could do to me back there."

"Get down on all four and we will show you," said Pru.

Nick did as he was told. Pru used a thick lubricant and four fingers to generously lube Nick's wide open asshole.

"Nick, look up," said Gwen.

Nick looked up to see Jenny in front of him with a black leather strap-on harness sporting a lifelike dildo about the size and length of his own erection. She had a wicked smile on her face and a gleam in her eye.

"Nick, you've done me in the ass, now I'm going to do you," said Jenny.

Gwen stepped behind Jenny and slowly and sensuously applied a lot of the thick lube to the strap-on and slowly masturbated Jenny's fake dick.

Jenny walked behind Nick and knelt between his legs and moved forward until the dildo was at Nick's wide open asshole.

"Ready or not, here we go!"

Jenny leaned forward and brought her hips forward to slowly impale Nick's ass with the dildo. Nick inhaled sharply and his eyes opened wide as the dildo entered and went deeper and deeper. Finally Jenny was all the way in and the fake balls on the dildo were resting against Nick's thighs.

The women cheered Jenny's taking of Nick's anal virginity. "Lost your cherry!" "Not a virgin anymore!"

"Got that full feeling, Nick?" asked Jenny.

"I feel stuffed, but good."

Jenny began to withdraw the strap-on until just the tip of the fake cock was in Nick's ass. She then pushed forward and started a slow long stroking of Nick's ass. "I love it, it feels so good when I hit bottom and my cock pushes against my clit. I love the sight of my cock going in and out of your ass, Nick."

After a few minutes of Jenny stroking Nick's ass with the strap-on, Nick began to moan in pleasure and began moving back to get more of Jenny's strap-on cock up his ass. Jenny now began to move faster and push harder to bottom out on the end of each stroke into Nick's ass.

Soon Jenny and Nick were fucking wildly and the women were cheering them on. Finally, Jenny screamed, "Oh God, I'm gonna come!" She thrust even harder into Nick's ass and came. The extra pressure caused Nick to come and his cock spurted come all over the towels under him. He then collapsed forward onto his stomach, with Jenny draped across his back and her cock still in his ass.

Jenny recovered and pulled out of Nick's ass. Nick just lay there until the women rolled him over onto his back. When he fell forward, he had landed on his semen and his chest and stomach were covered in the sticky fluid. Several of the women descended on him and started licking him clean. Their licking soon brought Nick to another hard-on.

"God, Nick, you make us so horny," said June.

"Yeah, we need to be satisfied after that performance with Jenny. Eat me!" said Carole as she straddled Nick's face and lowered herself.

Janet rolled a condom onto Nick's hard-on and straddled Nick's hips and guided his cock into her as she lowered herself onto him. The women began to move to take their pleasure from Nick. When they were done, they were replaced by Sue and Janet, then Stacey and Lorie. Finally Gwen and Prudence took their turn. Gwen rode Nick's face facing Nick's feet and Pru rode his cock cowgirl. They each took one of Nick's nipples and began to work it over between kissing and massaging each other's breasts. Finally Pru leaned back and reached behind her with one hand on Nick's thigh to support herself, she used her other hand to massage and gently squeeze Nick's balls as Gwen now worked on both of his nipples. Gwen and Pru sped up their motions and soon all three came within seconds of each other.

The other women were cheering as Gwen, Pru and Nick came. Gwen and Pru recovered enough to climb off Nick. Nick was by now exhausted and just lay there panting.

"I think our sex toy is done for the night," said Lorie.

"Looks it," said June.

"Tuesday night meeting, lets get Nick to attend. There are some things I think we need to talk to him about," said Stacey.

"I'll see he's there," said Jenny.

The women called it an evening and helped clean up the place and got dressed and left. Jenny finally got Nick up off the floor and into bed.

******

Sunday morning when Nick awoke, Jenny had breakfast waiting for him when he wandered into the kitchen.

"Morning, how're you feeling this morning?"

"A bit sore and very tired. My ass still feels wide open and is still buzzing from all the attention it got last night."

"It'll tighten back up in a day or so. Meanwhile eat some breakfast. You need to get your strength back."

"That looks mighty good and boy am I hungry. Being a sex toy takes a lot out of you!"

Nick dug into the large plate of breakfast food. As he ate, he and Jenny discussed last night.

"How did you feel about all that ass play last night?"

"Well that speedo was sure stressful and kept me from doing anything to resist when you shoved that first butt plug up my ass. I thought it would split me in half before it got past my sphincter and got slender enough at the end. I felt stuffed with it in."

"Then all the ass play when I was trying to bring everyone to orgasm during the contest was distracting as hell and made it harder and harder to concentrate and bring them to orgasm."

"But did it feel good?"

"Hell yeah!"

"So, you wouldn't mind more attention back there?"

"I look forward to it. I have a feeling that Pru and Gwen are going to do it whether or not I like it anyway."

"Probably, but it is nice to know that you like it. I would like for you to enjoy our Saturdays enough to want to keep participating without us having to blackmail you into it."

"Well, I look at it this way, I give up control on Saturdays and you and the others control my sex life for a day. In return, I get to eat a lot of pussy, something I like to do, and I get blow jobs, and fuck nine beautiful women. I get more orgasms in that one night than most men get in a month or more. I think I'm getting a good deal."

"But what I like most is that I get to make you happy and when it is over, you are there for me and with me."

"Finish your breakfast. I want to take you right here, right now, you sexy lovable man of mine."

After Nick finished breakfast. Jenny cleared the table quickly and then pushed Nick onto his back across the table and pulled his shorts off and took off her panties and tee shirt and climbed up onto the table and straddled Nick's hips and guided his erect cock into her cunt and impaled herself on him and then began to ride him wildly until she came. She paused and soon started again. She leaned forward and braced herself with her hands on Nick's chest so she could post more quickly. Nick reached up and played with her nipples and massaged her breasts. Soon they both came.

Tuesday evening the eight women came over with dinner and everyone ate. After dinner, they all adjourned to the living room.

"Nick, we normally meet on Tuesday evening to organize the general plan for Saturday. But we realized there is a problem. There is only one of you and, including Jenny, nine of us. We simply wear you out and we have to share you so we don't get as much attention individually as we might like. This is in no way as criticism of you or your prodigious capabilities. It is just the numbers," said Stacey.

"It's not fair to you and Jenny to wear you out like we've been doing the last two Saturday nights," said June.

"We like our Saturdays, but this isn't sustainable like this," said Sue.

"None of us want to give up our Saturdays to lighten the load on you, so we've come up with another strategy," said Lorie.

"We need to split the group in two and get another sex toy for the second group," said Janet.

"But that raises another problem, it means that the number of women in each group gets too low and things get too personal between us and the sex toy," said Gwen. "We need to recruit more women to bring this off."

"We need your help in vetting more women. And we need you to come up with another sex toy for us," said Prudence.

"You've already started with vetting more members of our little club. The Chinese delivery girl was actually my friend Lotus," said June. I had her pick up the food and pretend to be the delivery girl to play with your mind."

"You really played with my head. I was embarrassed as hell to be seen like that by a strange woman. Glad to know she wasn't really a complete stranger," said Nick.

"So what did you think of her?" said June.

"I liked what I could feel of her. She tasted great."

"She told me she used a ginger flavored douche so she would be clean and taste good for you," said June.

"So that's what I was tasting along with her natural flavor."

"We figure we need to vet at least four more members to allow us to split off a second group. Can you help us by vetting at least one more each Saturday? We will be a little less vigorous with you to help balance out the extra person," said Carole.

"I can handle it if Jenny will allow it and give me a little less of a workout on Sundays. Is is alright with you, Jenny?"

"If it means more of you for me later, I can deal with it as long as it's only temporary."

"I'll tell Lotus to come on over this Saturday," said Jade.

"Now as to the second half of our problem. We need more sex toys. Do you have any suggestions on who we could get, Nick?" said Stacey.

There are the four guys I hang with on Friday nights at the bar. They are nice enough. Not real hunks, but nice guys. They aren't getting much if any, so they might be interested."

"Why aren't they getting any? Gay, ugly, assholes, what?" said Gwen.

"Just socially inept mostly and not hunky enough to make up for it."

"They've been asking why I am not around on Saturdays any more. I just told them I've been tied up."

"I could tell them the truth. Then ask if they would be interested in being a sex toy. You could try them out one at a time and choose which one you want."

"If they're any good we could keep more than one and rotate them," said Prudence.

"I know that they won't believe me. They'll think I'm bullshitting them. When I've got them really hooked into thinking I'm bullshitting them, I'll show them proof. So I'll need you to send me some of the pictures and video to my phone when I ask you. Crop things so they don't show your faces."

"I've got an idea," said June. "Lets play with their heads. We'll do up a contract to make it look official and we can put all sorts of clauses and conditions in it. With hot sex on offer, I don't think they'll even read it. We can get them to agree to almost anything we want and they will be contractually obligated or face whatever consequences we put in the contract."

"That is brilliant and wicked!" said Stacey.

"I like it," said Janet.

"I've got just the contract. One of my dom friends uses one that we can modify easily. I'll get her to send me soft copy that we can edit," said Gwen.

"Can we get it done in time for Friday?" said Sue.

"Sure. Meet here Thursday and I'll have it ready on my laptop so we can make any last minute edits and we can print it on Jenny's printer and be ready to go," said Gwen.

"I'll get some fancy folders and large manilla envelopes for the presentation to the guys. Really do it up and make it look official," said Lorie.

******

Thursday night they got together again.

"Here it is. I have a hard copy for each of you to read and make suggestions. And the soft-copy is on my laptop here. So start reading and mark up as you go. When you're all done, we can go through it section by section," said Gwen.

Later, after they had read and marked up the contract.

"I really like this clause where if they fail to meet their commitments, we can put any pictures or videos of them on the web. That will really keep them in line. And there isn't a thing they will be able to do about it since they signed up for it," said Carole.

"Nick, you need to tell them to read through the contract before signing. Well give you a form for them to sign that says that they have been told to read the contract," said Gwen.

"Oh, add lines for them to sign as witnesses on each other's forms and on the contracts," said Prudence. "That'll make it more legal and help keep them in line when they have witnesses signatures on the forms and contracts," said June.

When they were done, Nick had a nice packet to take with him on Friday.

******

Nick was sitting at their usual table as the guys wandered in. "Hi guys. How's it going."

"Fine, looking forward to kicking back and downing some suds," said Frank,

"Glad it's finally the weekend," said Sam

"Glad that week is over," said Jerry.

"Thank the Lord, it's Friday!" said Ed.

"So how come you've been missing Saturdays, Nick?" said Frank.

"I told you, I've been tied up. Literally."

"No, really, what have you been doing?"

"I told you, I've been tied up."

"Don't give me that bullshit. Jenny isn't into that stuff and neither are you," said Ed

"Just goes to show how little you know."

"Bullshit!" said Ed.

"Yeah, prove it, Nick," said Jerry

"Yeah, prove it," said Sam

"No, really, I was tied up and used as a sex toy to service Jenny and eight of her friends all Saturday afternoon and evening."

"Man, that's the biggest load of bullshit since they started shipping it in railcars!" said Frank.

"In your wildest dreams," said Ed

"No way would Jenny share you," said Sam

"You're so full of it, it's backed up and your eyes have turned brown!" said Jerry.

"No. I can prove it."

"Like hell," said Frank

"Let me make a phone call."

"Like we'd believe a phone call, Jenny is probably in on this crap," said Sam.

"How about pictures or video?"

"Put up or shut up, sucker," said Ed.

"Ok, let me get Jenny to send the photos and video."

Nick phoned Jenny. "Jenny, yeah, I'm with the guys and the don't believe what I told them about the last few Saturdays. Yeah. I know. Uh huh. I love you too. Could you send some of the photos and some of the video to my phone. Yeah, e-mail attachments would be fine."

"Ok, guys, it'll be a few minutes."

"I still say it's bull," said Frank.

When he had received the photos and video, Nick set the photos to do a slide show and the guys gathered around to see. They were shocked at what they saw.

"I really thought you were bullshitting us," Said Sam

"You weren't kidding were you," said Ed

"You're one lucky sucker, Nick," said Frank.

"Man, I wish I could be a sex toy if you get all those women like that," said Jerry.

"Fuck! How many times did you come Saturday?" said Ed

"Oh, about six times. They drained me dry!"

"Hell, I'm lucky to come twice in one night," said Frank

"Well you didn't have the motivation and assistance like I did."

"Hell, I wish I could be a sex toy if you get to come that many times a night," said Sam.

"Me too," said Ed

"Count me in too," said Frank.

"Could you arrange it for us, Nick?" said Jerry.

"I just might be able to help you guys. Seems the women want to form a second group so they don't wear me out too much."

"Sign me up!" Said Jerry.

"Me too," said Ed.

"Woah, hold on. There is something you nee to read and sign to get in on this."

"Whatever it is just give it to me and I'll sign it," said Frank.

"No, I want you to read it. It's a binding contract. And you need to read it before you sign. And the others need to sign as witnesses that you have read it and your signatures are valid."

"Hand it over, Nick," said Ed

"Ok, here is a folder for each of you with your names filled in. All you have to do is sign when you have finished reading the contracts. Here are forms saying that I told you to read the contracts before signing so that you can't say I tricked you into signing."

June was right, they didn't really read the contract through, the thought of a lot of hot sex addled their brains, like it would for most guys, let alone guys who haven't had any in quite a while.

Nick put the signed forms and contracts back in his folder.

"I will get these documents back to the women and they'll contact you. I'll give them your cell phone numbers. The woman calling will identify herself as the Women's Club coordinator. You will be addressed by sex toy and your name. Those two things will let you know that the call is legitimate. They will give you a time and place to meet and be taken to the group location. I'll take your pictures and send them to Jenny to forward to the coordinator."

******

The Saturday meeting of the Women's Club started differently, they heard Nick's report of Friday night's meeting with the four prospective new sex toys.

"How did it go, Nick?" said Stacey.

"It was almost like reading a script to a movie you've seen before. June was spot on about them not even reading the contracts and signing. After they saw the photos and video, they were hooked."

"So which one signed first?" said Janet.

"Ed signed first, then Frank, Sam and Jerry. I took their photos and sent them to Jenny, she'll forward them to you so you will know which one is which. Here are the folders with the signed forms and contracts."

"Let's get Ed over this evening for a short session after dinner. We can use my place," said Stacey.

"So how do we divide the group since we don't have enough members for two full groups?" said Carole.

"I'll call Lotus and she can come over, that will give us one more. She and I can stay here with Jenny and another of you and that will make four here and five at Stacey's. That should work for tonight and we can bring in another friend next Saturday and that will give us a minimal number for two groups and we can add another member each week until we get up to twelve so we have a minimum of six for each of the two groups," said Jade.