Ask Not And Ye Shall Receive!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can rotate most of us between the two groups. Of course Jenny and Stacey as hosts won't be able to rotate," said Sue.

"I wouldn't want to rotate away from my sex toy anyway," said Jenny.

"I'll miss Nick, but the four new sex toy candidates should keep me busy and hopefully happy," said Stacey.

"If they don't keep us happy, they'll be out on their asses!" said Prudence.

They ordered Chinese take-out and phoned Lotus and Ed. Lotus arrived with dinner and reprised her role as the Chinese food delivery person. Only this time Nick didn't have a blindfold on and the sex was postponed until after dinner.

The women split into the two groups and Sue, Gwen and Prudence went to meet Ed and bring him to the meeting.

Jenny and June stripped Nick and put on the bondage belt and secured Nick's wrists to his sides with the wrist cuffs. Then Jenny, June, Lotus and Lorie got undressed and made use of their sex toy.

Lotus started things off by riding Nick's face. Nick was most enthusiastic and brought Lotus to a screaming orgasm while Lorie and June played with her tits.

Next, the women took turns lying on the towels on the carpet while Nick ate them to orgasm. Meanwhile the other women would play with Nick's ass, using butt plugs and dildos in addition to using their hands and fingers.

Finally they put a condom on Nick's hard-on and then a French tickler and he took turns fucking them while Jenny used a strap-on to fuck Nick's ass. As a finale, while Nick fucked Lotus, Jade and Lorie fondled Nick's balls and nipples and Jenny's nipples while she fucked Nick's ass with the strap-on. Nick seemed to be a ping pong ball bouncing between Lotus and Jenny. As he fucked Lotus, he was fucking himself on Jenny's strap-on. Finally Lotus came, causing Nick to come and that caused Jenny to come. They lay in a heap, panting and recovering for several minutes.

Jenny withdrew from Nick's ass and Nick then withdrew from Lotus. All three had big grins on their faces. "That was intense," said Nick.

"Wonderful," said Lotus.

"I love fucking your ass," said Jenny. "You better love it because I am going to do it more often. I get such a rush from dominating you and shoving my cock in your ass."

"As long as I get a turn at your ass occasionally," said Nick.

****

Tuesday'' meeting of the Women'' Club with Nick in attendance started with how the second group's'' evening went after the group split in two.

"We met Ed at the bar and told him who we were and had him finish his drink and follow us out to the parking lot. We then blindfolded him and cuffed his hands and put him in the back seat between me and Gwen," said Prudence.

"We played with him to keep him hot and distracted so he wouldn't know where we were taking him. We threatened to pull his cock out and use it to lead him from the car to Stacey's." said Gwen.

"When we got to Stacey's, we stripped him put him in a restraint belt and kept him blindfolded and played with his nipples and did everything we could to get him as horny and close to coming as we could. Then we pulled off the blindfold and embarrassed him as much as possible," said Carole.

"Then I stood behind him and jacked him off slowly while we all called for him to shoot for us. When he came we all cheered and hooted. Boy was he embarrassed!" said Stacey.

"Then we put him on his back on the floor and rode his face. Damn if the horny little monkey didn't get hard in only a couple of minutes. So we put a condom on him then added a French tickler and rode his hard-on as well," said Carole.

"Then we held him down and all went to work teasing him and playing with him, just keeping him on the edge but not letting him come for ten minutes. He was begging and pleading for us to let him come.

We just told him that sex toys don't get to decide when they come, they're only there for our pleasure. Finally when he was beyond speaking and just moaning, we brought him off. He screamed and bucked and shook for at least 15 seconds. It was quite a show. We all applauded," said Prudence.

"Then we dressed him and blindfolded him again and took him back to the bar and set him free and told him we would be in touch," said Gwen.

"What he lacks in technique he more than makes up for in eagerness," said Prudence.

"He'll need training, but he definitely has potential," said Gwen.

"Five of us seems to work, but six would be a bit better," said Stacey.

"Lotus, are you interested in being a regular member of the club?" said Jade.

"Do you even need to ask?"

"That still leaves us short at least three more," said Janet. "Any suggestions for new members?"

"How about Annalisa?" said Carole.

"What about Emily? I think she has a bit of hidden kink," said Pru.

"Kate might be interested. Lord knows she's always horny as hell," said Sue.

"Vickie is always talking about not getting any real satisfaction from her dates," said June.

"Thats's four, so we have enough candidates. In order, one a week all right with everyone? I think we should do the initiations here with Nick as the second group is still busy enough testing and training the new sex toys," said Janet.

The End? For now.