Assignment: Dangle a Carrot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John let out a whoop and grinned and Mike and Ted. "Guys! That was the Jerry. We've more than doubled our advertising. I'd understand if it were the clubs that Billy's been reviewing, but also condoms, ride services, various beverages...adult, of course. Anyhow, along with the increased subscribers, we are actually in the black this month. He looked at Mike, "How is our boy? I hope he's still enthusiastic. I notice that Jennifer has been a lot slower saying she's married on the tapes. I'm thinking she's like a cat playing with mice. She's making them squirm longer before telling them no. I can sense her considering going out to some guy's car."

"Billy's fine. I've asked him and he's either in denial or just too close to the situation. He's totally unaware."

"If she does cheat on him, and God forbid that would ever happen," he laughed while rubbing his hands, "do you think Billy can write about the experience of being cucked?" He looked hard at Mike, "That is the money shot. We need it."

"I'm not sure. Look, if he's in denial, he might not be able to string a few words together, let alone write a 5,000-word story about the agony of being cheated on." He looked at his colleagues, "I'll talk to him. Make him aware we need a wrap-up."

"Tell him...tell him, he nails the wrap-up and we'll give him a weekly column about whatever he wants." John said, "And if he really nails it, a $10,000 bonus."

***********************************************

"Really? I'm sorry. The way you've been teasing me, I assumed you were either wearing that as a prop, or you're in an open marriage. Fucking teasing bitch." The frat boy said as he spun away looking for better prospects.

***********************************************

Billy rolled off his wife, feeling his balls ache. No way could he complain. They used to have sex five to seven times a week, but in the last three months, it's increased to twice to four times a day. He thought back to last night when Jennifer came downstairs in a cream-colored satin top, tied under her breasts exposing her incredibly narrow waist, the entire shape of her nipples clearly visible...rock hard; buttery soft black leather skin-tight pants and four-inch heels. The shocker was when she pulled his hand between her legs and his finger slipped right into her twat. Crotchless leather pants? 'Holy shit!' He thought about telling her she couldn't wear that, but they were headed to one of the more exclusive spots, and this looked perfect. John Martins had given the manager their fake names and they were able to bypass the line and get right in, find a table near the front and get drinks fast.

Jennifer lay back ignoring the cum flowing out of her sore pussy. 'Damn, I need Billy's cock a lot now.' Her fingers played with the juices flowing out, 'But that guy who kept asking me to dance seemed really hung. Almost as well hung as John was.' She thought about what one of those sausages might feel like opening her up, but she'd never do that to Billy. She loved him too much to ever hurt him. She could see it on his face every time she got off the dance floor, his questioning look. 'Did you consider his overt offer?' Not for the last time she regretted having that recorder on her allowing Billy to hear everything.

Then there was the guy she wanted to torture, to tease. She loved the instant look of shock, then total lust on his face when she writhed down until her butt hit her heels and her legs spread wide open. She never considered that the tight slit in the leather might open so wide, but after her initial embarrassment, she continued to tease him before telling him she wasn't going to stray from her marriage vows.

She sure was popular seemingly never being allowed to get back to their table. She knew Billy could hear their comments, but she wasn't going to tell him about the number of fat fingers that found their way up inside her. These guys in this club were extremely open as to what they wanted to do to her. How they bragged about how big they were. How she owed it to herself to enjoy what each guy had to offer. 'Your husband will thank you. You'll be so grateful to get truly fucked for the first time, you'll teach him how it's done and you'll both be happier in the long run.' She looked over at Billy when he said that and saw his shoulders slump. That was this first time out of, what was it?...245 come-ons in the last few months? Anyhow, that was the first time she'd laughed and just shut the guy down, "Trust me. My husband knows everything there is about taking me where I want to go," she turned and headed back to the table.

Billy thought about the tall guy with the ponytail, the same guy she'd danced with a couple of weeks back, bragging about how he knew how to fuck and how grateful she'd be. 'Christ, her expression was terrific. Laughed right in his face.' He thought. But she never stopped dancing with him, pushing her body closer. She seemed to open her legs more as she writhed into him, teasing him. Then there were the guys who groped her. She never once pulled their fingers away from her exposed pussy. She either thought they were accidents or welcomed the attention. His stomach hurt thinking about it, but his cock gently pulsed. He turned and looked at her. Her perky tits were wonderfully projecting off her chest. Her nipples were still hard, they'd been like this for months. Her nicely trimmed pussy looked damp and matted, but that also has been a consistent look over the last few months.

When they left the club, Jennifer opened the back door of the car, lay back, and pulled his head right onto her pussy. Her crotch was soaked. The black leather was darker six inches on either side. He could taste the copious juices mixed with the leather, but soon had his mouth centered over her aroused clit and held there as his wife grunted obscenities until she exploded.

Jennifer thought about how great it felt being eaten out while fantasizing it was that great dancer who loved waggling his tongue as he moved so fluidly to the beat. She imagined grabbing that ponytail and pulling his head onto her hard as her hips bucked against his snake-like tongue. She immediately came, wondering what that serpentine object would feel like slithering into her pussy. "Fuck!" She spat out, "I really needed that. "Get your cock out and use me. Fuck my married cunt."

Billy had never heard her say cunt, in fact, hated it but yanked down his pants, made sure to close the door, and climbed between her legs. She grabbed his ass and told him over and over to cum inside her cunt, all the while clenching her eyes closed. Hearing her tell him that was too much and he blasted his pent-up emotions into his wife's pussy, pulling back and thrusting harder than he'd ever done before.

In her mind, Jennifer saw the pony-tailed guy's face leering down at her as he speared her sopping cunt. His middle finger was huge. If that was any indication...She almost blurted out how much bigger he felt than her husband but caught herself, instead letting out long cries encouraging him.

Her squeals of pleasure made him pound her even more. After he collapsed, he remembered her finally opening her eyes and looking at his face with momentary unrecognition. 'I must have totally sent her over the edge. She forgot where she was.' He thought proudly. He loved how much she craved his cock. 'Get fucked for the first time. Teach me how it's done...Fuck you, asshole.' He thought.

***********************************************

"No one knows who the couple is, by the way. We contacted Urban Scrawl and they maintain the articles are sent to them anonymously and cannot help us in our search for the twosome we'd most like to meet. On a related note, a fight broke out at Gnu's News today when apparently there were a half dozen people who wanted the last copy of Urban Scrawl. Three people were arrested, two others were taken to the hospital and more importantly, the last copy was irreparably destroyed. Gene?"

"That is terrible news, but mine better be in my mailbox when I get home. Did I tell you, the last two issues were stolen?"

"Yes, Gene. Actually, we can replay the tapes for you, but wasn't there another bombing in Syria you wanted to talk about?"

"Sorry, Amanda, I need more coffee," Gene replied. "I've been hitting the nightclubs a lot more recently. I've run into many of our viewers doing the same thing. Hoping we'll run into our couple."

"I hope you get lucky...Sorry, I meant...Gene, Syria?"

***********************************************

"Can I at least buy you a drink? Maybe head over to the bar and talk? I'd love to get to know you better, you know, as a woman, as a person rather than someone's wife."

Jennifer looked at the businessman. She thought he was in town for selling something and didn't hide his wedding ring, but she knew if she went somewhere with him, he'd try to get his cock in her. "No, thanks. Billy is sitting right over there and I think he's expecting me. Thanks, though. You're a sweet guy and if I were alone, I'd take you up on it."

***********************************************

"Christ. We've been asked to syndicate Billy's articles. That's totally unheard of. Apparently, people are reading this much like Penthouse Letters, but in a mainstream magazine." He looked at his Editorial staff, "We're coming up on six months. What are our numbers?" John asked.

"12 times the runs as before. We have had to turn away advertisers. Our subscriptions are through the roof. Oh, the main library called, they want 10 copies per branch now." Ted looked over at Mike, "Tell me. How's Billy doing? I talked to the staff psychologist and he thinks that our girl has to be close."

"Billy's good. He's worried, I'm afraid. He's heading back to the tables and cutting in a bit quicker now. I think he's hoping to wrap these reviews up and get her way from the temptations." He looked around, "He has just a dozen left."

"Mike, let's have him re-review some of the ones where Jennifer was hit on the most. Perhaps a 'Best of' article." John looked hard at Mike, "You know it has to happen. Our readers expect it."

"I'll talk to him. Tell him to revisit and get the take from the staff on what the initial review meant to the clubs. Perhaps have him sit down in an office, you know, away from the action." He looked around, "But I can hear it on the tapes. She's close, really close. I've half a mind to go dancing myself."

***********************************************

Jennifer looked around the restaurant. She saw at least a half dozen tables with a copy of Urban Scrawl, including this one. Her best friend was going on about how the articles have to be fake since no woman could put herself out there and resist the types of opportunities presented.

"I'd probably end up fucking at least one guy every night." Tiff broadcast loudly.

"Sshhh. You might get some offers now seeing how you just told everyone here." Barb scolded, "But you're right. This girl must be gay, hideous, a fucking saint, or just plain a dog." She whispered, "I mean, I get a chance to finally get a real man's cock? I'm not passing it up."

Tiff laughed, "As if you ever did." She looked around the table, "Let's face it, Jenny here is the only one with a man who hasn't let himself go and according to Carol, he comes fully equipped to take care of our girl here."

Carol slapped Tiff's arm. "We went out senior year, just a few times. I never said I slept with him."

"Never said you didn't." Tiff laughed.

"OK, perhaps I did two or three times." She blushed, "...per date." She looked at Jennifer, "Sorry. I never told you since I thought it might make you uncomfortable, but when I'm with Joe," she wiggled her little finger, "I often think about...Anyhow, let's talk about something else. Why gossip about people we don't know? Especially ones who are going to get someone's dick we can only fantasize about."

***********************************************

"Fuck! You can move. You must have been a gymnast." Jennifer heard the stocky, 40ish-year-old man say, "I used to be a lot smoother on the floor, but you know how it is...or, then again, you wouldn't."

"You're doing great. It just feels good to get out on the floor. You actually have some nice moves, so just relax and enjoy"

The man spun behind the young blonde and grabbed her hips, "Thanks for dancing with me. I'm at a show and don't know anyone." He felt himself getting hard as the cute blonde ground her ass against him. "I'm not sure you want to take a break from dancing, but I have some bubbly in my room upstairs. Perhaps you'd like to sit down somewhere quiet?"

Billy knew where his guy was going, but Jennifer had fielded every type of come-on there is, but couldn't believe the cajones of the guy. He held his breath waiting for the inevitable shut down and at least a minute went by before he heard, "Actually, I would like to sit somewhere quiet. But, I'm not coming to your room. I'd love to go sit for a few minutes in the lobby, or perhaps step out and get some fresh air."

"That's great. I would like to just spend some time talking to you."

Jennifer laughed, "Exactly the same as what we'd be doing in your room? Hang on, let me find my husband and tell him I'm getting some fresh air with a strange man. I'll meet you outside." As she walked back, she saw Billy coming towards her, "I guess you heard I'm stepping outside for some fresh air." She saw his expression, "Relax, he's lonely. He just wants someone to talk to. Plus, it's really hot in here. I do need to cool off."

Billy noticed she was happy to be chatting with the man old enough to be her father. He turned back and went to talk to the DJ.

***********************************************

"Last one," Billy said as they were let in the door. "OK, so this is really impressive."

Jennifer looked around. This was by far the biggest of the clubs they'd checked out. The walls were plastered with flat screens projecting images shooting around the room to the music. The music seemed to follow the patterns of light, making the light show seem like the source of the music. At the far end, there were stairs leading up to what must be an office with mirrored windows. All of it was almost too much, but feeling the beat all she wanted was to head out to the floor and dance. She dragged Billy out onto the floor and melded with the writhing mass.

Billy loved dancing with his wife since she put herself totally into it. Tonight she was wearing a flimsy silk blouse, braless as usual, and a tiny skirt with a slit up the side. She looked incredible, looked like she was determined to get cock between her legs before the night is over. She was a former gymnast and lost none of the flexibility. He got behind her and felt her ass immediately grind against him. He had a pang of jealousy knowing that at least 450 men had felt the same pleasure he was feeling as that tight ass brought him to full staff. He heard that familiar giggle when she felt the excitement of her partners pressing into her. He grabbed her ass and pushed back encouragingly, "Maybe you'd like to come up to my room and cool down a bit." He said in her ear.

Jennifer pulled her husband's hands off her hips and looked at them, "OK, sure. Your hands are big enough." She ground back against his cock, "My research has shown there's a 78% correlation between big hands and..." She ground her ass up and down on his erection. "...Big egos. I love men with big egos who know what they want and take it."

He spun his wife around and kissed her, grinding himself into her pubic bone. "I really do wish I had a room, but the anticipation will make tonight all the better."

Jennifer loved feeling her husband's desire for her, but when a boy, perhaps 21, cut in and showed his desire, she realized there was an additional level of intensity. As they danced, the young boy and the others who cut in went from glancing at her nipples to overtly staring at them. Three college boys replaced the older man who'd thought he'd get lucky, but as Jennifer writhed around, they got separated. Soon the three boys were fighting for position with her. More than once, each young man 'accidentally' slipped his hand into the slit on her short skirt, feeling her bare ass, or in front across her thong-covered pussy.

Then when one of them pulled her ass against his crotch she playfully ground back against him. His hands slid up from her hips to cup her breasts and instead of removing them, she leaned back before spinning out of his grasp. She long ago stopped taking umbrage when they copped quick feels and often was disappointed when they didn't at least try. She looked around and saw Billy had come back from an interview and decided to join him at a table that freed up. "Sorry, I should spend some time with my husband."

"Can I ask you to dance later? I really feel we have something." Her latest dance partner said, "I don't find women like you every day."

"Sure. I'm sure I'll be available for a guy like you." She teasingly flicked her eyes down to his crotch, suddenly wondering where that came from.

Billy stood up as Jennifer came to the table. "Wow, a full hour. You might need to cool off a bit." He looked at her, his eyes flicking to her chest to gauge her interest in the latest partner. 'Crap, pretty excited.' He thought. "I'm pretty sure you wanted a drink, so I ordered us beers."

"God! You're a mind-reader. I am so thirsty." Jennifer said as she fanned herself. "I don't remember getting this hot when we trained for competitions, though a lot was on the mats, stretching. This dancing is a hell of a workout." She looked over at Billy, "Thanks for doing this. I mean, you know, getting them to assign these articles to you. It is so much fun..." She looked up as the beer arrived. She downed half the beer and sighed, "Christ! That's good. What is this? Stone IPA?"

"Yep, great guess. They have it on tap." Billy took a sip and saw Jennifer had finished her entire beer. He looked up at the girl, "I guess we'll have two more."

"So, this is the last of the reviews. They'd like me to revisit some of the ones I rated as less-than-friendly for married couples to confirm. Apparently, the advertisers asked for that. If you're getting tired of this, I was thinking of asking your sister to pose as my wife, I mean, if you want to quit." He glanced at her pokies and saw she was far from tired of this.

"Are you kidding? This is a lot of fun. "I'd love to continue." Jennifer looked thoughtful, "I was thinking, though. What about my sister and I hit these places without you? Record the guys trying to pick us up, you know. She's single, I'm married?"

Billy felt panic, but tried not to show it, "That sounds intriguing, but I'll have to see what Mike says." He accepted the beers and paid the girl. "I'm not sure I'd like that. I mean, sometimes I feel that you've been treated pretty badly by some of the men."

"You mean, like being called bitch? Come on, I've been called worse." She reached over and held her husband's hand, "Look, you can tell me. Is this getting to you? Your wife being staked to the ground as bait?" She saw the look on his face, "Come on. I knew that was what you wanted from the start and went along with it. I dressed like a woman in need of being entertained, which actually isn't as hard as you might think since you left me alone so much. I get it. The whole point and all that."

Billy looked around at the men, paying particular attention to those obviously on the prowl. He'd developed an amazing talent to identify those who were most likely to overtly proposition Jennifer and shook his head realizing how many were here. "I'm sorry. I guess I was thinking about how jealous it makes me, but not about you. Look, let's make this our last review. We'll go out, but as a couple." He squeezed her hand, "Perhaps you won't feel the need to dress like, well, you know."