Assignment: Dangle a Carrot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer snatched her hand back. "A whore? You are the one who told me not to dress comfortably, and now you put it back on me? Do you think I ever went into this thinking I'd love to be treated like a whore? OK, there was the obvious mistake with those leather pants, but nothing I wore said anything but 'Check out what I have to offer.' Then knowing I was dressed to fuck, tell me, what did you do? You hung back, time after time listening to what should have been really private conversations, yes, intimate conversations between my dance partners and me. I might have had fun with them, but I never once gave out my phone number. How many times was I asked?"

Billy felt like he was slapped, "And if you and your sister came here alone? How many guys would you have given your number to?" He pulled his hand away, "Look, I'm going to check with the A/V guy about the incredible system they have here." He looked at his watch, "I told him I'd meet him right around now. I'm sorry you're upset, but I don't think you'd ever give anyone your number."

Jennifer watched as Billy got up and headed to the back under the office. She sipped her beer and looked around. She felt a sudden shame realizing she'd been prick-teasing the men for months now and yes if she and Jackie were out together, they most likely would have let guys pick them up. She realized she felt like there were lost opportunities to see, to touch what seemed like wonderfully huge cocks. Her reverie was interrupted when a guy cleared his throat and asked if she'd like to dance.

"I would, but I just got off the floor. Perhaps in a few?" She replied. 'Christ, look at him. He's gorgeous.' She looked as he turned and headed towards the bar. She wanted to jump up and follow, tell him, "Sure, I've changed my mind," seeing his friends laughing at him. For the first time in the entire assignment, Jennifer wanted nothing more than to head home. She looked down at her chest and mumbled, "I see you guys aren't into this anymore, either."

Jennifer felt abandoned sitting alone at the table for the first time in years. She was close to calling an Uber when a man stopped next to her, "So, no. I don't want to dance. I'd actually like to be left alone. I'm sorry." When the man didn't move, she looked up and saw the guy guarding the stairs leading to the office looking at her.

He put out his hand, "Boss wants to see you. He asked me if you'd grace him with your presence." He repeated what he'd obviously been told to say.

"What? Why? Did I do something wrong?" Jennifer asked.

"Look ma'am, er miss, I don't know. He asked me to extend an invitation to the Aerie." He replied, nodding his head in the direction of the office.

Jennifer looked around the table and saw nothing being left and allowed herself to be escorted up the stairs. She glanced back and saw dozens of eyes on her. Jealous eyes; knowing eyes, curious eyes, and shuddered. 'The staked bait is being led to slaughter,' she thought.

As they approached the top, the door opened and she found herself taking the hand of a tall 50ish man, looking tanned and extremely fit.

"Thank you, Carl." After dismissing the guard, he turned and eyed the girl in front of him from head to toe, knowing everyone was watching. "Miss, please come in. Don't be afraid, I just thought you might need to be rescued. Come on in."

Jennifer was trying to determine what she was feeling from this man. He was tremendously handsome but in a practiced way. Every hair on his head was perfectly placed. His tan was not fake but obviously earned on a beach somewhere. He projected an aura of surety; control; confidence. His clothes looked to be tailored, but he wasn't wearing a suit. He had on a button-down shirt and jeans, jeans without a label. She let herself be escorted in and took the seat offered.

"Would you like a drink?" The man swept an arm towards a bar. "We have quite a few IPAs if you prefer that over Stone."

Jennifer was stunned, he knew what they ordered. What else did he know? "Stone's great. Thanks."

The man nodded at the bartender and turned, "Sorry, how rude. My name is Jeremy. Welcome to my club." He put out his hand.

"Jennifer. Sorry, but what am I doing here? I kind of feel like a deer in the headlights, or in another type of sights." She stood up taking his hand. The strength in his grip caused her to feel a throb in her pussy and to blush and wanted to cover her chest feeling herself respond.

"Thank you, Terry." He took the beer off the tray and handed it to the beautiful girl. He eyed her perfect form. She was no Barbie, no overly made-up girl trying to look like a woman. She could have been plucked from a Wisconsin farm, tending the cows, actually, no. Horses. She looked Nordic, pale blonde, with a hint of freckles. He saw not a hint of make-up, not even lipstick. His eyes scanned down, taking in the B, maybe C-cup breasts. High, perky tits. She'd tied off her silk blouse revealing her toned waist. He knew he could fit both hands around her without an issue. She still had almost boyish hips, but with that narrow waist and gymnastic-looking legs, definitely a woman.

"Shall I turn around now? Take off my blouse? Drop my skirt?" Jennifer asked feeling the intensity of his scrutiny.

"Sorry. I'm intrigued. I rarely see any women as beautiful as you, but it's not that." He looked out onto the dance floor, "There are thousands that try." He looked back at her, "But you don't try, do you?" Can I ask? Do you ever wear makeup?"

Jennifer blushed, "Well, no. I guess I don't like putting things on my body that might be absorbed through the pores...Sorry, too much information."

"No, relax. Look. I saw you sitting there alone. I guess your husband went and is getting a tour of the Audio Video system?" He pointed to a wall of monitors. The top left showed Billy enthusiastically engaged with a young man in a room full of computers, cables, and a lot of other techy-looking things. He turned back, "I'm fine with it. I approved his request, but why leave you alone? I saw men come over, obviously unwanted, and I thought, 'There's someone that needs rescuing.'"

"He does that. He is a huge tech geek or tech weenie. Anyhow, I swear he had an orgasm seeing your setup here." She blushed as she heard what she said, "But, actually, this is really impressive." She sat back down setting her drink on the table.

Jeremy came and sat down beside her on the couch, comfortably far enough away he wouldn't invade her space. He had a brief thought about what she might be like under him on the couch but stifled that.

"I'm curious. Many women are left alone, why did you think I needed rescuing? Are you a mind reader?"

Jeremy laughed as he stood, "Actually body language. Come over here." He took her hand and walked over to the glass wall, "Don't worry, no one can see in, but see that couple over there? She is obviously pissed at him and by the look of him, he went too far dancing with one of the other women. See how he's sitting back and she's rigidly sitting, back straight. And over there, that woman, she's married to the guy by the end of the bar who's watching, is trying to catch the eye of the blond guy."

"John! I didn't see John was here." Jennifer laughed, "Sorry, just met him once. Nice guy." She saw Jeremy studying her, "What?" she asked seeing the querying look on his face.

"You didn't. Interesting. I'm sorry, I was checking to see if you slept with him. John is really popular with married women. I'd say perhaps twice a night I've seen him go out with someone's wife." He looked at her, "You really didn't sleep with him? I've heard stories, maybe urban legends about certain gifts." He shook his head, "Anyhow, she's not his type. She used to be, but about six months ago he seemed to latch onto blondes. Especially ones who wore little makeup. Anyhow that's why I was surprised you never slept with him." He led her back to the couch, "So, how was I able to read you?"

"Yes. Though, I'm not sure I want to know." Jennifer took a sip suddenly realizing they met John six months ago. 'Impossible.' She thought. 'Simply a coincidence.' "OK, tell me. What did you see?"

Jeremy laughed, "Nothing anyone couldn't see. Your turkey pop-ups." He saw her confusion, "Sorry, but I'll be blunt. I watched you from the moment you came into my club. Your nipples seem to express your every mood. When you were dancing, they were so hard. When you sat down and talked to your husband...you had a fight? I thought so, they certainly settled down."

Jennifer blushed, "I hate that I cannot wear bras with these dresses, but I love dancing and the feeling of being unfettered."

***********************************************

Billy's head swam listening to the conversation in the office. He wanted to head back, but Jerry was so enthusiastic about everything he didn't want to be rude. Anyhow, no way was he getting by the bouncer he saw earlier at the stairs. Plus, apparently the bartender Terry was there. He went back to listening to Jerry's description of the clustered computers.

***********************************************

Jennifer stood up, "OK, this is weird. You seem like a great guy, but staring at my nipples all night?"

Jeremy quickly stood up. "Listen, I agree, but can you honestly tell me I'm wrong? You show your excitement as graphically as any woman I've ever seen. Look down at your chest."

"I don't have to." Jennifer said resignedly, "I feel them. They ache when they get hard. I actually use the term clenching when thinking about them. I'm not sure what I can do about that."

"Sit down, relax. I'm not trying t make to feel uncomfortable." Jeremy said. "You're beautiful. Look around. I love beauty. I wanted to be closer to beauty." He looked at the security monitor, "Anyhow, your husband seems pretty tied up."

Jennifer sat back down, "OK. I'd prefer you didn't rape me, but I guess talking is alright."

Jeremy smiled and got up, "Hang on, I need to check on something."

When Jennifer was alone, she reached into her purse and spoke into the recorder, "Sorry honey, I'm not comfortable having you listening in. I'll be down in a while." She switched off the recorder and dropped it back into her purse.

***********************************************

Billy felt sudden guilt. He never told her the bag actually was a transmitter/recorder and he could still hear her. He felt a sudden panic wondering why she didn't want him to hear. What was she going to say? Do?

***********************************************

Jeremy came back carrying a digital camera. "I'd like to get some pictures of you. Are you OK with that? If not, that's fine." He looked at the girl thinking how innocent, yet somehow hungry she looked.

"I'm not sure. What do you want me to do?" Jennifer asked.

"Stand up and come over to the light." Jeremy pointed to an area under some bright halogens. He watched as the girl came over and stood under the light. He started taking pictures. As he took picture after picture, he saw the girl begin to change poses. "Nice, very nice. Christ, you're beautiful. Turn, yes. Great, hold that."

Jennifer felt more relaxed as the man took her picture in different poses. She began cocking her hips, putting a finger in her mouth, turning, and letting him see the side of her ass as the slit opened up.

"God. You're a natural." He stopped and looked at the girl, "Can you, you know, pinch your nipples? Get them even harder?"

***********************************************

Billy stood down below the glass office listening to the instructions, feeling helpless. He knew Jennifer would not be doing this if they hadn't fought. If only he could talk to her. He thought about her phone and remembered she left it in the car charging.

***********************************************

Jennifer raised her eyebrows, "Seriously? What, you want me to play with myself?" Seeing the man nod, holding the camera, she reached up and pulled on her hardening nubs. She saw him press the shutter release and pulled harder. Suddenly she knew he'd next talk her out of her clothes and she'd be fine with that. She no longer had to play with her nipples with that thought, so put her hands on her hips and pulled up the back of her skirt, exposing her bare ass cheeks. She needed this man to desire her, so she turned and let him crouch down to get a close-up of her moist thong.

"God. So sexy. You are the ultimate woman personified. Squat down and open your legs, that's it. Fuck," he sighed, "I'm hard as a rock." Jeremy could smell her arousal. He stood up taking close-ups of the hard nips through the silk top, "Damn. These are God's best work." He looked up at the girl, "Please, can I see? Can you unbutton your top? I need to see your breasts."

***********************************************

Billy kept looking up at the office. 'Oh Christ, Jennifer. Stop now...please stop now.' He prayed. He felt like exploding, but he also felt an intense curiosity to see how far she'd go.

***********************************************

Jennifer looked over at Terry, the bartender, "We're not alone."

Jeremy looked over, "Terry, you'll be discreet? Good. He's fine. Terry is my most loyal employee."

Jennifer looked over at the young man behind the bar and back at the confident-looking man and shrugged. She undid the one button and untied the blouse before letting it slip off her shoulders, the slinky fabric flowing across her skin. She felt herself blushing as the material caught on her nipples, but Jeremy ordered her to hold still.

He couldn't believe how erotic it was seeing those creamy breasts half exposed as the silk blouse opened up and caught on her pointy nipples. He desperately wanted to touch that puffy areola. He took pictures from one side to the other before reaching up and fingering the material off those perky breasts. "God. Beautiful, so beautiful." He mumbled as the blouse puddled to the floor. He looked up at the girl and saw a dazed look in her eyes. Her nipples were jutting way out and her breathing was shallow and quick. "Your breasts are perfect." He loved how the light created shadows accentuating the tear-drop shapes. He flicked his eyes towards her skirt and saw no hesitation in her as that garment joined her blouse on the floor.

Jennifer looked over at Terry seeing his intense stare and turned so he could see her better. As she turned around, she let the men see her ass. She looked back at Jeremy who nodded encouragingly. As she slipped her thumbs under her thong she slowly bent over, letting the men see her bare ass, then her pussy as she kept her legs straight slowly pushing the tiny garment all the way to the floor. She looked back between her legs and saw Jeremy no longer taking pictures, just simply staring.

"Honey, you look good enough to eat." The man sighed, kneeling right behind that pussy with the cleanly shaven labia. He saw the golden glow of the lights through her pubic hair above, but the way she presented herself told him she welcomed cocks.

"So? What's stopping you? Ohhhh! Yesss." The girl moaned without hesitation as she felt a fat tongue part her labia.

***********************************************

Billy pulled out his earbud and turned it off. 'Shit!' He thought, 'Why is she doing this?' He put his head down on the table and looked up hearing a voice, "Can I get you a beer? The boss says to give you anything you want. It's on the house." He looked up to see the waitress.

The beautiful barmaid was studying him, "Are you a celebrity? I thought I knew everyone who was. Are you in a TV show?" she asked.

"Tequila. I'd like a shot of tequila. No, I'm the opposite of a celebrity. I'm nobody. Thanks." He said sadly.

"I'm not so sure about that, but if you want your privacy, I respect that," the girl smiled. "I'll bring you a couple of shots of Patron Platinum, my favorite."

Dying to know, he put the earbud back in and moaned sadly hearing nothing but the slurping of a pussy being eaten and Jennifer's soft, rhythmic moans.

***********************************************

Jeremy savored the taste of that young pussy. As he explored every part of her, he had to adjust his cock in his jeans as things got too painful.

Jennifer put her hands on her knees and pushed her ass back as the man's tongue probed her, teased her, excited her, and brought her close to cumming. She felt like reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks, but that seemed overly slutty. As he flicked his tongue on her clit, rapidly stimulating her, she felt her knees start to buckle. "Should we go over to the couch? You are driving me crazy." She panted. As she stood up and turned around, she noticed his bulging pants, "The problem with wearing such tight pants. Perhaps you should take those off." She knelt down and looking up at the perfectly composed man, saw beads of sweat on his forehead, and an eagerness in his eyes. She undid the belt aware of the large mass straining against the denim. Her fingers fought the stressed button before finally getting it undone enabling access to his zipper.

Jeremy turned his head and winked at Terry who grinned back as he finally felt the pressure in his pants release. Feeling warm hands on his cock as the girl freed his throbbing erection, he felt a surge in his blood pressure. He looked down with a knowing smile as her eyes opened wide and her nipples, already excited, seemed to harden even more. Her attention was focused on the now rigid shaft as she attempted to wrap her hands around it, stroking from the base to the purple-capped head.

Jennifer was impressed. Billy's cock was the largest she'd ever had but this was on another level. She'd been tempted for months having felt the large rods press into her, but having one in her hand, feeling the blood pulsing through it left little doubt in her mind about where it was going to end up. She held her forearm up against it and groaned, seeing it was almost the same length and easily the same girth.

Jeremy smiled down at Jennifer, "Go ahead. You want to taste it, I know you do." Seeing her lick her lips, he felt the throbbing anticipation seeing the fear mixed with determination. Her tongue came out to taste the sensitive head and the seeping pre-cum, then she licked the entire shaft before finally wrapping her lips around him. Feeling and seeing her lips stretched around his veiny shaft elicited a low moan.

His first thought when seeing this vision enter his club was to have her right here, naked with his cock in her mouth. It was a fantasy, couldn't possibly happen but here she was, naked, gripping and sucking on his cock like she never wanted to let go, he realized how heaven must be. As she took in more and more of his shaft, he reached down for his first feel of those tits. So firm, so soft, smooth, in stark contrast to the pebbly nipples. They felt like hardened erasers. He heard her mew as he pulled on them and saw her mouth open wider, taking more of his cock while skillfully licking under the glans

'These can't be real,' she thought as she cupped and weighed the man's scrotum. Her hands were by no means small, but she could grip just halfway around this smooth cock, and his balls barely fit in her hand. She tried to take as much as she could into her mouth but gave up with just a third of the length. As much as she was intrigued wondering how much the man would cum, her jaw needed a break. She pulled off and stood up. She looked over at the young man intently watching and back at Jeremy. "Does Terry really need to be here?"

"No, but why should it bother you? Remember all those people who watched you come up the stairs? Terry isn't seeing anything they aren't envisioning in their heads right now, including your husband." He turned the girl so she was facing the bartender and standing behind her, ran his hands up and down her body. He took his fingers and spread her labia. He sees you opened up, inviting him inside. "Does that make you more excited knowing that? Less excited?" He then pulled on her nipples, having to hold her up as her knees buckled.