Assignment: Dangle a Carrot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do like that, don't you? Say it, say you like the idea of a stranger's cock inside you. He wants to fuck you as much as he wants anything in the world right now."

Jenifer groaned loudly and nodded, "Yessss, I would like that," she said.

Jeremy then whispered, "And other strange men? Would you object if I opened my door and invited a random few guys up to do what they wanted to you?" He slid his cock between her ass cheeks while sliding his fingers down the patch of soft fur, the hard nub, and into the slick hole. He lifted her easily and opened her legs wide, and then supporting her on his leg opened her labia, exposing her pink, moist hole. "Terry, you want your Christmas bonus early this year?" He stabbed his thick middle finger into her, "Or, do you want him to just watch as I give you orgasm after orgasm?"

"Stop, stop. Yes, I'd like that, stop teasing and fuck me. I need your cock inside me." Jennifer panted. "Please. Please fuck me. I want Terry to see you take me then he can fuck me when you're through with me."

Jeremy carried the girl over to the couch and laid her on her back. He tore off the rest of his clothes and crawled between her legs, looking down at her. "I'll never be truly through with you, but I'm a great boss and I do share." She was breathing heavily, her chest was flushed and her eyes looked at the fat spear pointing between her legs. Teasingly, he touched the bulbous head against her pussy and then pulled back. Every time he pressed against her, he kept his cock out of reach as the girl thrust her hips at him. "Tell me again. Tell me exactly what you want right now, what you need."

"Please, put that cock of yours in my pussy, please. I need to feel that thing inside me." Jennifer panted, shocked at how close she was to truly debasing herself for a cock.

"OK, but say cunt, tell me you want my big cock in your cunt."

"Yes, Please. I need your big cock in my cunt. Drive that fat cock of yours into my cunt. Aaaaaahhhhh, fuck, yesssss."

***********************************************

Billy looked shocked hearing his wife actually begging a stranger to fuck her, especially with an audience. He felt like screaming but realized he was rock-hard. Why the fuck would he be hard while his wife was begging for another man's cock? A fat cock. She hates the word cunt. She groaned every time they watched Game of Thrones and heard the word used over and over. "What a disgusting word. So degrading. Why isn't there an equivalent word for a man's penis?" She'd ask. He downed a shot of tequila wondering why he turned the earbud back on. He reached to turn it off, but the throbbing in his pants told him to wait and see what happens next.

***********************************************

Jeremy eased his cock into the girl knowing she could be quite damaged if she doesn't get used to it. He watched her face looking for flinching and after a minute or so, saw her relax and her mouth open wide expressing intense pleasure as he buried his cock deep inside her. Her hands explored his chest, back, and ass as he picked up the pace. He could hear the girl's breathing get more rapid, the muscles in her legs tightening, her toes pointing down, and knew she was going to cum, so he levered himself up and rapidly pistoned in and out of the really tight cunt.

""Aaaaaahhhhhhhh, fuck! I'mmmmmmm, uhhhhh, uhhhh, uhhhhhh...God!" Jenifer cried as she ground herself against the huge cock driving her against the couch. She thought about the man telling her he had a tool to reach itches Billy couldn't reach. She now understood where those itches are.

"Feel better? Get up, I want you on my lap so I can play with those tits of yours." Jeremy said as he slowly extracted his cock from the soaking cunt. He sat down and cupped that great ass as she lowered herself onto his shaft.

"Do you like my cunt? I hope it feels good for you." Jennifer sighed as she felt the head press against her cervix.

"I love your cunt, your ass, and your tits, your lust, your eagerness. Christ, baby, you are the whole package." He raised and lowered the lighter girl by cupping those silky smooth ass cheeks, "Damn I'd love to fuck this ass." He slipped a finger against that puckered anus he looked at earlier, "Tell me you want that."

"I don't know. I've never...oh, that does feel nice." She moaned as his fat finger slipped deep into her rectum.

"So, you've never had a threesome or a foursome?" Seeing her shake her head, he continued, "If you were my wife, every birthday and anniversary I'd invite my friends over so you can enjoy the pleasure of three holes filled at once.

"Oh, God. This feels so good. You'd let other men do your wife, that is if you're married? Your finger feels like a cock in my ass. I like it."

"Actually, I do. I don't wear a ring, but I'm married." He looked over at Terry, "Don't I let Marilyn have all the cocks she wants for her birthday?"

"Yes sir. And I thank you for letting me have her," Terry said. He came out from behind the bar seeing his boss nod at him.

Eyes closed, Jennifer ground harder against the man's cock imagining she'd have three men. She thought about tasting cock, having two men's dicks separated by a couple of millimeters inside her, and felt another orgasm coming on and thrust her pelvis rapidly against the cock and the finger. She thought about Billy inviting friends over, John...perhaps simply strangers and letting them use her. She felt something against her lips and opened her eyes and saw a very hard circumcised cock pointing at her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and then sucked on it. She suspected she wouldn't be doing this for long as her jaw already ached.

"See? You need this. You deserve access to multiple cocks." He looked at his employee, "She's a terrific cock-sucker, but make sure you ask this time before blowing your load in her mouth. Many girls don't like that."

"Yes sir, can I touch those tits?"

"Jennifer? See how polite Terry is? Can he touch you? Keep sucking on his cock for yes, stop sucking for no." Jeremy grinned. "I think that's a yes. Aren't those spectacular? Have you ever seen nipples like those?" Jeremy said as he began to feel like he was getting close.

The girl abruptly exploded hearing the men talking about her and using her for their pleasure. Unconsciously, she'd buried her face all the way onto Terry's cock, deep-throating a man for the first time while pressing her ass back against Jeremy's finger, wanting more, wanting something fatter, deeper.

***********************************************

Billy heard the familiar cries as his wife came a second time, his mind spinning. 'Two men? She's sucking on a stranger's cock with another stranger's cock in her cunt? Not her pussy or twat, but cunt?' He now wanted to go up and not confront them, but take that ass. He wanted to fuck that beautiful ass as long as he could remember but she never would let him near her. He wondered where the jealousy, the pain went, but looked down at the tent in his pants and groaned. 'When we get home, all her holes are mine' He thought.

***********************************************

Feeling dizzy, Jennifer tried to focus on sucking that nice cock in her mouth while riding the massive pole impaling her. Jeremy had to be ready to cum and debated letting him spew his seed inside her or perhaps having him cum down her throat. She was brought back to reality when the older man asked her a question.

"Did you enjoy that? Cumming with a cock in your cunt and another in your mouth? How about one in your ass and one in your cunt?"

Jennifer pulled off the dick in her mouth, "I'd like to try, but what if it hurts?"

Terry stroked her face, "I'd never hurt anyone as beautiful as you." He got up and went to get something out of a drawer. "I'll take my time getting you ready and after I lube you up, I'll slide right in."

Jennifer felt Jeremy's finger replaced by Terry's with something very cool feeling. "This is not the first time you've done this," she panted.

"Actually, no, but the first time in this office. I normally don't let anyone up here. Amazing how loyal your employees are when you allow them the same pleasure you get access to." He shifted both Jennifer and himself down allowing Terry access to the girl's ass. "Relax and let it happen. It will feel totally normal in a minute. Then you'd be amazed how nice it feels."

Jennifer tried not to fight it, but being told to relax is not all that helpful. She tried focusing on the great feeling cock in her cunt, her clenched nipples when suddenly, she let go and the man's cock slid partway in. He didn't move. Letting her get used to the feeling. "Wow! I don't think I ever imagined feeling so filled up."

***********************************************

"Yes, another tequila. Thanks." Billy answered when the waitress came by. 'Holy shit! She's taking a cock in her ass.' He looked at the office wishing they'd at least let him watch. He could picture her total look of focus on her face. When she has a cock inside her, she closes her eyes and you can see her concentration on her pleasure centers. Looking around and seeing no one looking, he shifted his throbbing cock to another position.

***********************************************

Terry grinned at his boss, "Fuck, boss. She's unbelievably tight. I'm not sure you'll be able to get in here."

Jeremy laughed, "Not a big deal. If she wants to try, we can, but her cunt feels so good right now, I'm not sure I need to fuck her ass."

Jennifer felt the man's pace pick up and she was soon being pounded by that cock in her ass, while Jeremy's cock slid in and out of her cunt. "Oh God, Fuck meeeeee!" She squealed cumming for the third time.

Feeling the girl's sphincter clench around his cock, Terry tried to stave it off but gave up and pulled almost all the way out and as he shallowly pumped his cock, stimulating the end, he jetted cum inside the tight rectum. After cumming, he climbed off and went over and got a wet warm washcloth, and came back.

Jennifer never felt a man clean her up before, but loved his gentle hands on her somewhat sore anus. She watched as he turned and headed back to his bar, cleaning off his cock. Jennifer returned to the cock buried inside her and wondered why the man hadn't come yet. She barely noticed Terry walk over and look out at the dance floor. When Jeremy stopped her, she suddenly thought he might want her ass.

Jeremy pulled her off his lap and stood up. He led her to the window and looked out. He pulled her to the window and pointed to her husband. "I'm guessing your husband is not upset about this." He whispered. As she looked out he got behind her and drove his cock into her cunt from behind.

Jennifer felt that fat mass spread her cunt open and looked down at Billy. He kept looking up at the office and rather than looking angry or hurt, had a look of longing on his face and a tent in his pants. She closed her eyes and thrust her ass back against the man, "Do you want to fuck my ass? Is that what you need?" As her eyes were closed, she missed seeing Billy's head jerking up towards the office.

"Yes. I'd love to. Are you OK with it?" The man asked as he slithered his cock out of that sweet cunt.

Jennifer shoved her ass back, "Do me. I need to see if I can take that fat cock of yours in my ass. Hang on. Oooooohhhh, OK, deeper. Yes, yes. God damn, you're hung like a horse."

Jeremy grabbed that ass and began driving deeper and deeper into her, reveling in the tightest feeling he'd ever encountered. He reached around and while driving deeply into that rectum, stabbed fingers into the gushing cunt. "Come on baby, get ready for your second load in your ass. You have to be the best little slut I've ever done."

Jennifer felt herself going over the edge for the fourth time as her ass was roughly pulled back onto the man's crotch and as she cried out feeling warm fluids flood her rectum. After feeling the most intense series of waves crash through her, she finally was able to speak. "Holy shit! That was intense." She staggered back as Jeremy pulled out of her, but let herself be led over to the couch. She accepted the warm washcloth and cleaned herself up. She looked around at the men grinning at each other, knowing she'd been used. Rather than being angry or humiliated, she felt satisfied. She scored two cocks and had all her holes filled.

"I'd like to see you again. Let Jimmy know at the door and I'll take care of you whenever you want." Jeremy said while pulling on his pants.

Terry watched her walk over naked and grab her clothes, "Boss, next time, you think I could try out that pussy? I loved her ass, but there's something about a blonde bush I love."

"Sure, but it's up to our girl here," Jeremy replied.

"Damn. Very tempting, but if my husband doesn't dump me, I doubt we'd survive a second meeting." She smiled ruefully. 'Christ, poor Billy. What is he going to say? What's he going to do?' She thought sadly.

Jennifer got dressed and grabbed her bag and kissed both men before allowing Jeremy to hold the door for her. She saw Billy stand up, his hands held in front of his crotch.

***********************************************

"I still cannot believe I was gone two hours. I'm sorry I was gone so long." Jennifer wanted to blurt out what she did...who she did, but couldn't. "I'm also sorry I turned off the recorder. For once, I just didn't want you listening in."

"I understand, I've felt guilty, like an eavesdropper. I should have respected your privacy." Billy replied.

They walked into the house and she was immediately grabbed by Billy who kissed her hard and ran his hands all over her body. She felt herself respond to the passion powerfully and unexpectedly since she felt so much guilt.

Billy pulled off her skirt, yanked down her thong, and pushed her face first on the bed. He looked at the creamy ass thinking just an hour before, two different men were inside her. "Tell me what you want. I know how horny you get, tell me."

Jennifer had never heard her husband sound so strong. So demanding, and it made her juices flow. "I want you to fuck me. Take what's yours." She turned and looked at her husband who was yanking off his clothes. "You can fuck my ass if you want."

"Yes, that's exactly what I want." He went into the bathroom and grabbed petroleum jelly took a glob and plunged a fingerful into his wife's ass. He then lubed up his rock-hard cock feeling like he might come just thinking about it and tossing the container aside, ordering her to open herself up.

Jennifer pulled her ass cheeks apart wondering if Billy was going to just plunge in, or take it easy. Even if he didn't know exactly what happened, he had to know something did. Being escorted to the owner's office and hearing all the conversation up until she turned off the recorder made it very clear she was allowing herself to be seduced. She gritted her teeth and tried to relax but when his cock slipped into her, it was done gently.

Billy savored the feeling of that tight anal ring and as he eased into her, he replayed in his mind hearing both Jeremy and the young man Terry, groan when being right where he was now. "Christ, your ass feels good. Why now? Why all of a sudden did you let me fuck your ass?" He asked as he sank all the way in. He pushed his hand under her waist and began rubbing her cunt, "Is it what you did in that office? Am I not the first man to try out this great ass of yours?" He roughly began pounding her from behind, reveling in the loud slapping sounds with each thrust.

Jennifer began crying, "I'm sorry. I let them. I wanted them to fuck me. I begged them to fuck me. Oh God, I'm so sorry baby."

Billy pounded harder, "Tell me all about it. Tell me why I'm not the man to take your anal cherry." Billy listened as his wife told him everything. He was amazed how she owned up to all of it, how she welcomed it, begged them to fuck her cunt. "You called your pussy a cunt? You hate that word."

"I did. I loved saying it. I loved being treated like a whore. Oh, God! Fuuuuck!" She cried out as she came.

Billy found himself having to hang on as her ass bounced back furiously against him as she grunted over and over. As she calmed down, he remembered her multiple orgasms with the strange men and exploded, shooting what felt like a quart of cream into her ass. He collapsed on top of her and mumbled, "I'm sorry. I put you out there. I never should have taken the assignment."

Jennifer looked back with her tear-streaked face, "No, I don't know why, but there would have been no way for this to turn out any other way. How many opportunities have I had? 500? I can't tell you how many times we fucked and in my mind, it was someone else inside me. I've felt terrible about that for months.

***********************************************

"I'm impressed. We listened to the tapes. You left nothing out. Smart to leave out the name of the club and club owner, but all the dialogue, the seduction, everything is here. Also, you would be impressed with the faith we had that you could pull it off. John ordered four times the normal run and they all sold out in a day." Mike looked a Billy, "Are you alright? At first, you wanted to kill them, then you seemed curious, but soon seemed to be getting off on it in such a short period."

Billy nodded, "I'm fine. It's totally my fault she cheated. I used her. I used her as sexual bait. What did I think would happen? I mean, I assumed she'd get someone's number and perhaps meet up with him since she'd never just go outside for a quickie. I never expected the owner to be the guy."

"Oh, about that. You wouldn't want to share any of the pictures he shared with you? I still can't believe you met with him and showed him the article. So glad he signed off on it. One change. I'm not using your names as you wanted. Look, perhaps you're not done with your articles yet." He looked at Billy, "John and the others would like to meet Jennifer. We have a proposition for you both."

Billy shrugged and hit a few buttons on his phone, "I guess you've seen her naked, seen her getting fucked in your minds. The actual pictures won't change that." He hit send.

***********************************************

Jennifer blushed furiously knowing the men around the table must think of her are the biggest slut they'd ever met. She also knew Billy had shared the pictures of her naked. She looked at Billy and he didn't look any less nervous. "What do you think they want?" She whispered, "Please don't tell me I have to sleep with them to keep your job." She sat back up, hearing John address her.

"I'm honored to be sitting across the table from the most famous couple in the city. Actually," he looked at a page of numbers, "you guys are third nationally in mentions in various gossip magazines." He looked around the table, "They say there is no such thing as a secret when more than two people know, but so far, there have been no leaks." He looked around, "I'm proud of all of you." He looked at Jennifer, "Good lord. You are a lot prettier than your pictures. I hope we are not embarrassing you, but Billy's last article was amazing. The raw honesty and graphic descriptions were so powerful. I'm sorry if in any way it makes you look..."

"Like a slut, perhaps a whore?" Jennifer finished, with a nervous laugh, "I'm fine with it. It's not like the scarlet letter wasn't unearned." She looked at her husband, "Billy deserved better, I know that. I had a moment of weakness."

John shook his head, "Amazing. I prayed this wouldn't split you up. You both did an incredible job. We have the number-one-selling magazine in the entire state. Before Billy began his weekly submissions, we were this close to folding or going strictly digital." He looked at their hottest asset, "So, have you thought about what you'd like to turn to?"