At Her Command

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

"Now did I say you could reach under my dress you little pervert?" she hissed.

He shook his head no and Jessi laid into him. Jessi had no idea where this new person was coming from. It was like watching herself from above as she berated the man.

"You grabbed something you shouldn't have little boy and now you made it happy. You do want me happy correct?" she asked and he was too scared to answer.

She grabbed him and spun him around. He yelped as she slapped his ass through his slacks.

"I asked you a question little boy! Now you do want to keep me happy correct?" she asked one more time and he fearfully nodded his head.

"Good boy," she purred into his ear. She slowly turned him around and shoved him to his knees.

He hit the floor with an thud and looked up at her fearfully.

"Please don't! I'm not gay!" he tried to protest.

"Do I look like a man little boy?" she asked harshly and he shook his head no.

"Then stop being a bitch and do what I tell you!" she barked at him.

He raised his hands to protect himself, but she slapped them away. He was in shock as she reached under her skirt and slid aside the panties. Her cock sprang out and slapped him on the lips. He was in horror as she grabbed his hair and shoved it into his mouth. He coughed and choked as she found the back of his mouth. She glared down at him as he barely had her in his mouth. A slap on the side of his head and he looked up.

"Relax or I'm not gonna be so nice. You have two choices, your mouth or your ass! Now pick before I do." she said simply.

"Mouth please," he begged.

"Well now. Because you asked me so nicely, I guess mouth it is," she purred seductively.

He barely had time to breathe when she slipped back into his mouth. In all the man's life he had no idea that he was capable of this. He would never in a million years have questioned he was a straight man, but this woman begged to differ as she slipped in and out of his mouth. Jessi made sure to let him know her pleasure by the soft gasps and moans as her cock slipped in and out of his mouth. He couldn't take it all in, but what he did she was happy for. She looked down at him coldly and saw he was slowly bobbing his head to meet her thrusts. A wicked smile crossed her beautiful face as she purred down to him.

"Is my little slut liking this?"

He couldn't help but bob his head as she continued to pump her hips in and out of his mouth. Jessi laughed a seductive laugh that sent a chill down his spine. She was so turned on it was scary. Her eyes shone with a luster she had never known. Her breathing was steady and calm as her hips worked. It was simple for her to say she was aroused, but it wasn't the truth. Her soul was on fire by this feeling of superiority! She felt so alive with this little man on his knees sucking her cock and loved it. She looked down at him and saw her legs framed by the nude stockings and garter. Her smile became devilish as a new game sprang to her mind.

"Enough for now slut. Now kiss my legs," she said smoothly and extended her left leg to him.

Shaking he took it in his hands and kissed her legs softly. Her eyes narrowed and she slapped his head making him fall to the floor. Roughly Jessi snatched him up by the front of his shirt and yanked him to meet her scowl.

"I said kiss them, meaning worship them you little bitch!" she scolded him coldly.

With a simple shove she slammed him to the floor and stood over him with her heels on either side of his head. He whimpered and nodded his head frantically and kissed her toes of her shoes lavishly. He was on his hands and knees kissing her feet and calves as a delicious notion came to her mind. She smiled as he finally got it right and shuddered at the attention he gave her. She stepped out of her open toed shoes and using one foot shoved him to his back. He fell on his back and looked up at her. She stalked towards him slowly and raised her skirt. He was shocked to see her tremendously shaped ass as it descended to his chest. Without ceremony she straddled his chest and pinned his arms to the sides by kneeling on them. Her cock sat but inches from his face and she grabbed his head and shoved his mouth back onto her cock.

"Now bitch, time for you reward!" she said with a laugh and began to fuck his face violently.

Jessi's thrusts became a bit more frantic as she felt a tingling begin. He tried to take as much in his mouth as he could, but she was bucking her hips to fast for his comfort. She grabbed his hair and yanked him up to impale her length in his throat and he gagged. She felt the twinge begin and yanked out of his mouth. She straddled his chest with her knees on his shoulders and furiously pumped her cock. The first jet splattered along his face and nose. The second third and fourth hit him square between the eyes and in his mouth. He moaned as the hot spunk hit him and drenched his face. Her last shots were direct at his mouth making him cough as it hit the back of his throat. With a slap of her cock on his lips she made him open up and shoved in to suck the remnants out. He choked as he swallowed the load and she purred happily.

"Good little bitch!" she smugly said as she got off him. She was a bit light headed as she stood and he laid flat on his back. She stepped back into her shoes and shuddered. She looked back at him and smiled playfully.

"Now was that so bad?" she mocked.

He refused to look at her. She reached into her purse and got a handful of wadded tissue and threw it at him.

"Clean your face, you look like a whore!" she said as she walked away laughing seductively.

Jessi wasted no time in finding her mother. She was floating as she found her and hugged her tight. Janice was stunned to see her daughter so bubbly and energetic.

"Did you just win the lottery or something?" Janice asked confused.

"No momma. I did something far better!" she said jumping excitedly in place.

"And what was that baby?" Janice asked confused.

"I just had my first!" Jessi beamed.

Janice looked over Jessi' arm and saw the man walk back in and the look on his face was not pleasant. She took her daughter by the arm and led her away.

"Jessi that was the son of the owner of this club!" her mother warned.

Janice knew of his reputation in the underworld of the city. Her law firm was almost always involved in the cases involving them. She knew that he wasn't likely to take kindly to whatever happened by the look on his face. Quickly Janice hurried Jessi along and to the car. Jessi was confused at the reasoning for it. Without a word Janice paid the valet got in and drove away. Jessi sat in shock as her mother was now tight lipped and scared.

"Momma what's wrong?" she asked and Janice looked at her sternly.

"That man is Terrence Briggs. He is a notorious drug dealer and pimp honey. What did you do to him?" she asked scared.

"I took him. I made him my bitch!" she beamed excitedly.

Janice pulled over the car and looked at her daughter carefully. The happiness of her voice was apparent as was the look in her eyes. She truly did something to him that was probably nothing he had ever done. Shaking her head she got back on the road and drove home. They made it home and Janice took Jessi to her room and sat her down.

"Now listen to me honey and listen good. I can understand you wanting to be a bit aggressive with the little boys in this world. But please use sense in who you take baby," Janice warned her. "I don't want to see you picking up some guy and he is a bad person or worse. Use sense honey please!"

"OK momma. I will. I just had so much fun making him whimper though." she said smiling darkly. Janice laughed at that and had Jessi get ready for bed.

Jessi laid back in her bed. She took off the dress and panties. But left the bra and stockings on. She liked to wear them as they made her feel hot. Looking in the mirror suddenly she had an idea. Jessi took off the bra and stood up. Her magnificent mounds swayed softly as she did. Looking at herself she imagined the man beneath her and her cock sprang to life. She stroked it vigorously for what seemed like hours. She remembered the feeling of his lips wrapped around her cock and she sighed loudly. She laid back on her bed and stroked her cock furiously. Without thinking she stopped and reached into her drawer. She pulled out a dildo and lubed it up. Jessi had toyed with anal sex for a while and tonight she needed more relief. She slipped it in and the feeling of being full made her moan softly. Jessi began to slip the dildo in and out of her hole and stroked her self harder and faster. It was such a great feeling that before long she arched her hips and a massive load spurted out of her. It splashed on her neck and tits nearly coating them and she slumped to bed back as she shuddered on the dildo. Softly her fingers began to explore the hot sticky semen and rubbed it into her body. Jessi felt so alive as she did she lost herself to the moment. She licked her fingers clean and soon she removed the toy.

Jessi stripped off her stockings and curled into the bed. She was glassy eyed as she looked at the door and saw it was slightly ajar. She knew her mother was in the other room and smiled. She loved her mother very much, but nothing would ever come of it between them. They had the perfect love as mother and daughter, and nothing would ever change that.

***

Jessi' beans were done being ground. She looked at the fine ground and took them to the pot. Carefully she poured them into the filter and set it in the holder. Jessi picked up the pot and walked out of her office and down the hall to the sink. While she filled it up Jessi watched as two of her colleagues walked by. They shared a friendly wave as they went back to their work. Jessi was always good at making good friends in the office. Her charm and personality was very contagious at times. The other thing that helped her make friends was that she was a good judge of character. Her long time as a shrink made her see people for what they were right away. After the pot was filled she walked back to her office and noticed a sheepish looking young woman sitting in a chair. The woman couldn't be more than twenty one or so and she was very cute.

The first thing that caught Jessi' eyes was her lithe firm body. At maybe five foot three she was tiny, but well developed. She had a firm B cup and her dark cocoa skin was very luscious looking. Her long curly hair was down as was her head. In her eyes she saw a look that saddened her to a degree. She saw defeat in her adorable eyes. Jessi' mind fell back into itself as she remembered her own failures and successes in life. ***

Jessi' first few years in the university was special. She had gotten a full ride scholarship in medical sciences and was admitted to pre-med at the young age of eighteen. She had accrued enough online college course credits to be accepted to the University of San Jose. Janice was excited that Jessi was happy to be in college. Janice was happy, but at the same time she was mournful that Jessi had to leave. They had a long goodbye as Janice took Jessi to a show and danced the night away. Janice even set her up with a sub of hers and Jessi made him beg and simper for hours under her mother's careful guidance. The night ended on a high note when Jessi fucked him silly and unloaded deep inside of him. After he had gone Janice had her take a long bath then they went to bed. During that night Janice held Jessi in her arms like when she was young for the whole night. The parting was easy as Jessi made the first step to her adult life bravely and Janice watched from the car as she walked onto the campus alone.

Over the course of time Jessi made sure to call Janice regularly. It was a fun time for her as she made a lot of decent friends, and even a few lovers in the process. Jessi decided early on not to waste her time partying and knuckled down to study. The classes were very easy to Jessi early on. She made quick work of her homework and her assignments were easily turned in on time and she always got high marks. Jessi was indeed a prodigy at times and it showed in her straight A record. For a time she was called a party pooper as she never went to the frat parties after settling down. They never bothered her as she ignored the taunts and half handed attempts to get into her pants. The only thing that really annoyed her was her room mate Alison Edwards.

Jessi was lucky to get her room, but at the same time came to hate it. Studying was always made a chore whenever Alison came home and Jessi soon became a bit of an angry person. Jessi would get even more angry at times as she would come home and Alison would be on her back being fucked by some guy that she didn't know. To make matters worse Alison didn't even bother to go into the other room and simply laid their like a plastic fuck doll letting it happen.

Allison was a tramp in Jessi' mind. Nothing more than a cheap slut that didn't care whose cock was in her as long as there was one in her it seemed. It annoyed Jessi to no end that her studies got interrupted by the slut when she would barge into her room and ask if her outfit would show enough or if the guy she was with was cute. It took about three weeks before Jessi finally had enough. She was about to confront Allison, but instead something else happened.

The day she came home and had enough was when she found Alison's thong in her bathroom and it was covered in semen and other things. She was disgusted that that dirty whore was fucking in her bathroom. As Jessi stalked into the room full of anger she found not her slut roommate, but one of her roommate's many fuck buddies instead. Jessi knew him as a football player named Tyrone Leonard. He was a safety on the team and supposed to be a good one. Tyrone stood six feet two and weighed a good two hundred ten pounds of muscle. His dark skin and fashion dreadlocks made girls swoon over him, but not Jessi. She could care less if her was Adonis reborn, she wanted to confront Allison.

"Well now ma I didn't expect for that ho to have a fine roomie like you," he said with a slight street drawl.

"Where the fuck is Allison and what the fuck are you doing here?" she said coldly and he laughed at her.

The way he laughed at her was making her skin crawl, and it was not in a good way. She had been with a black man once before and he was a nice guy, but he was not all that special in her mind. A man was a man after all. And the man in front of her was annoying her.

"Well I was here to get my dick sucked by that fine ho room mate of yours. So I guess if that ho ain't here you can fill in for her." he said smugly.

A stinging slap stung his left cheek as her hand lashed out before he could react. Tyrone's eyes bugged out as she stood there eyes blazing with anger.

"Yo bitch I said get the fuck on your knees and get to work!" he roared as he came at her.

Jessi reacted before her mind could see what was happening. Her left leg shot out and in a classic spin she brought her heel to his jaw and he was flattened. His eyes rolled in the back of his head as he crashed into the bed. It took him a second to get his bearings back, but then he was suddenly aware he was flying. Jessi tipped the bed with him on it and he went to the floor with a crash. Before he could react his left arm was torn behind him in a painful joint lock and he felt something slip over his wrist. After it was secure his right arm was torn over his head painfully. Without warning the joint lock changed angles and he found his left arm joined painfully to his right. He groaned in agony his arms were extended over to meet the bed post that was now on the floor. Before Tyrone could organize a defense to get free he was viciously kicked in the side so he was forced onto his knees with his arms above his head. Briefly he tried to struggle but soon he realized the knot that was tied got tighter as he struggled. Cursing under his breath his hair was suddenly yanked back and he heard Jessi' voice in his ear.

"I don't play with little boys like you. But now you pissed me off. For that you have to pay the piper. I wanted to know where Allison was so I could tell her to pack her shit and go, but now it seems like I get to play with her plaything," she said mockingly.

Tyrone felt a bit of panic set in as she got up and stalked around him. He saw her heeled boots were thick leather. The silver buckles on the sides added to the scary sexiness about her. He glanced up and saw her legs were wrapped in sheer black stockings and his lips wet. She saw him leering at her and kicked him rudely in the arm. Smiling at the pain she caused him she began to play like she liked to.

"Suck your dick? Please bitch you don't have a cock that could be called a dick," she laughed at him.

Before he could utter a response she snaked her hand between his legs and grabbed hold of his balls. He groaned as she painfully tugged on them. They were average sized and not too impressive in her mind. After she let them go she kicked him square in the ass crack with the point of her boot. He screamed in pain and she laughed.

"Oh get used to that pain bitch, because it is gonna be happening very often you see," she purred.

"Let me go you crazy bitch!" he yelled and she laughed again.

"Why, so you can get your ass kicked again?" she said mockingly as she kicked him again. "I don't think so. I don't like you for starters. Then you make a huge mistake by coming into my room. And on top of all that you try and order me to suck your dick," she said coldly, "Now lets just see what you got down here little boy."

Without warning ripped his shorts down to his knees. In the same motion she had also taken his boxers. Upon closer inspection she saw he had a good seven inches. It was surprisingly erect and she laughed at him again.

"What's this? The little boy is getting happy thinking of his Mistress punishing him. Well if that's the case," she purred. Getting to her feet she stalked to the door and locked it.

For all her complaining of the room she was fortunate to live in the higher end dorms. They came with their own bedroom and living room so sound wouldn't be a problem. Jessi teasingly laughed at him as she walked to the dresser. She was pissed he was in her room to begin with and not Alison's. Smiling at him darkly a simple, but evil plan came to her mind. As she opened her drawer she took her time adding to his terror as she milled about until she found what she sought. A beautifully evil grin came to her face as she pulled out her video camera and set it to record. Jessi stalked to the side of the room and angled it to the sight of him tied to the bed. A certain glee came to her mind as he was struggling and couldn't get loose. Her own erection started to rise, but she held herself in check.

"Suck your dick?" she began softly, "I don't think so little boy. I don't do miniatures mind you," she taunted and he gave her a dirty look that she ended by slapping him on the ass with her bare hand. He grunted in pain and glared at her.

"You come uninvited to my room and expect to take me? Silly little boy you have no idea who it is you are fucking with do you?" she mocked him and he gave her another glare.

This time the slap came at the end of a belt she snatched up. Tyrone screamed in pain as the belt slapped his flesh. She repeated the process several times and the last one she slipped between his legs and hit his balls. He mewled in pain as the agony spread through his stomach.

"Oh poor baby did Mistress hurt you?" she said in mock baby talk.

"Bitch when I get out of this your dead! I'm gonna make you beg me to let you suck me and then I'm gonna..." he went on but she silenced him with a vicious slap across the ass.

"You are going to do nothing little boy! Now shut your trap before I shut it for you," she said coldly.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers