At Her Command

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

The nights after found Jessi longing for solitude. She only came out to eat and go to school. She tried so hard to let go, but it wasn't easy. It was on her fifth night of it a voice rang out in her ears.

"Get up Jessi," her mother's voice sounded in her head.

Before she could protest her body got up and she moved to the sink. A gentle breeze blew in the window as she washed her face and in that moment it was all clear in her mind. She would graduate and become the best she could ever be. Her mother would accept no less of her. As she dried her face a strong iron resolve burned in her soul and she got herself together. A slow walk to her to the bedroom and she gathered her books. She had a lot to catch up on and got to it.

***

Jessi saw a familiar face walk up to her. Her sister Rayne was in the reception room and saw her.

"Rainy!" Jessi chirped excitedly Rayne walked up to her.

They hugged happily and shared a heartfelt look. Rayne had let her hair grow out she noticed. It used to be shorter the last time she saw it and was now down to her shoulders. She looked great like that. A casual glance saw Kim smiling at her happily.

"Hi Mistress Jessi!" Kim chirped happily.

"Hello to you baby girl," Jessi purred as she took Kim's hand and led them down to the office.

They had a casual session as Kim was given a clean bill of health. Kim went outside after it was done so Jessi and Rayne could have a small conversation.

"So how's the new man in your life Rayne?" she asked excitedly.

"What man? There are no real men left in this world Jess," she said sarcastically.

"I thought you and Dewayne were going well?" she replied thinking of the big man Rayne started to date.

"Oh yes, Dewayne. The in the closet pretty boy. Or Desean the minute man?" she said spitting out the names like they tasted horrible just saying them.

Jessi' laughter filled the room. Rayne looked at her and smiled. She was touched Jessi was still optimistic.

"Look, I think I'm done with men in this life Jess. The only real ones are in stories and that's it. I would give anything to find a man who is strong and not a weak wimp that thinks because he has a seven inch cock he is special or entitled to something." Rayne said angrily.

The last three men she dated were all good looking, but none of them had even made her wet. She was still fuming over the last one who had a massive cock, but only used it on men. She sighed as Jessi stroked her hair. Jessi was always so damned chipper at times it was infuriating. Rayne smiled tenderly at her sister as Jessi took her hand.

"Well I know by the Goddess' next gathering you'll find happiness sweetie. I have a sense about these things Rainy!" Jessi said in an upbeat voice.

"Well see." Rayne said as she got up and they hugged.

Rayne left and Jessi smiled. She loved Rayne. For all her moodiness she was a sweetie. A desperate plea to the sky Jessi hoped to find her some happiness. She sat back in her chair and went back to her paper. Tonight was going to be a big night in her life. A formal dinner and a speech then she would be free to go out and hit the clubs. A smile crossed her lips as she hoped to find something for herself as well.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers