At Her Command

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

She walked behind him letting her heels click loudly along the floor. She smiled as she grabbed his dreads and ripped his head back. Her cheek pressed against his and she whispered to him.

"Don't look now baby boy, but your on candid camera."

He looked up and saw the camera pointed at him and he tried to get loose only for her to kick his ass crack again. He howled in pain as this time the point of her boot hit his exposed asshole. He groaned in pain and she got a cruel new idea.

"I think you need to learn how to talk to a lady like myself. And as you have wasted my study time I am going to make this my new work out time instead. I think you'll do for now, but maybe in time you'll learn properly to be of some use to someone somewhere." Jessi coldly informed him.

His eyes got wide as he turned and the thought of this crazy bitch doing this to him was frightening. He was a man dammit not a fag! Tyrone frantically tried to struggle as much as he could, but her knot was perfect and it dug into his wrists painfully as he tried to get loose. His body was at a bad angle so he couldn't get his feet under him. Jessi saw him struggling and she laughed at him trying to get up. A sharp slap on his bare ass by the belt made him scream in pain. The repeating stinging slaps made him fall forward to his stomach to avoid the pain, but it came on and on. Jessi was not going to let this slide and he was stuck.

Jessi was massively aroused as her slaps hit him again and again. She was looking at his ass and it was making her want to loose her composure and fuck him silly. Instead she decided to draw out his torture. A glimmer came to her eyes as she got up and left him simpering on the floor. He was groaning in agony as the cool air hit his now red hot ass. Her heels clicked across the hardwood floor as she went to her bag and found what she sought. She was in medical school as part of her requirements for her want to become a psychologist. The other day's lessons had shown her something very devious. She slapped on a pair of latex gloves and got a small tube of lube. She stalked back over to him and this time she said nothing. He was shaking on the floor at her approach and she smiled devilishly at him.

"So the other day I learned some very interesting things about men. They have a very particular thing about their prostates. You see if it gets too large you can have erectile problems. If it not checked you can get cancer and die. Such a small gland, but a vital one to your health you know. I think that all men should be checked thoroughly. Especially if they are athletes like yourself." she purred.

He squirmed about to get away from her or turn to his back, but she beat him to it by stomping her foot into his lower back making him scream and arch his back.

"Stop being a baby. When your thirty you'll have to do this, now relax and I promise to be gentle with you." she mocked.

Her lubed fingers found his asshole and he screamed out, "Get the fuck away from me you crazy ass bitch!"

She tilted her head and the two fingers burrowed in. His back arched as he tried to clench his ass cheeks to make them stop. She growled at him and with her free hand grabbed his erection and twisted it hard making him cry out. From the pain Tyrone forgot about the fingers and she sank them all the way into the knuckles. He groaned in agony as she found the gland and began to massage it. He stiffened up and squirmed uncontrollably as her fingers continued to tickle and probe the gland making him moan in agony. For all the man he was his body had a reaction that he was unprepared for. Jessi felt it and smirked as her hand stroked his cock and before long he uncontrollably spurted a load on the floor. He groaned and moaned as his seed dripped out of his cock as she continued to pump his spent cock. Her fingers stayed pinned on the gland as his cheeks clenched in response to being overstimulated.

"Now was that so bad?" she teased and he groaned as she stroked him tightly.

Jessi's laugh filled the room as he started to whimper. She continued to tickle the gland and before long his cock started to get hard again. She noted the reaction and decided to put it in her notes for class. She stroked him hard and fast making him gasp uncontrollably. Her own cock was begging to taste this tight ass and she decided to go a step further.

"Well it seems I need to use a special tool to find any problems in there. Now relax as this one is a little bigger than my fingers," she warned and he nodded his head submissively.

Jessi slowly stood up and slipped her panties off her legs allowing her cock to spring out. She sighed softly as the cool air hit her throbbing member and a smile crossed her features as she looked at the now well lubed asshole. She decided to be merciful and lubed herself up a bit more. She slipped on a condom and lubed it up then got into position. He was shaking as he felt her stocking clad legs against his and he fearfully looked over his shoulder. Before he could say anything she grabbed his braids and yanked them hard making him look at the sky. Her thick mushroom head found his puckered hole and before he could gasp it started to push in. Tyrone let out a half scream half gasp as it split his hole open and she started to sink in.

Jessi felt him clench reflexively, but she slapped him and he whimpered as she pushed in further. Tyrone whimpered and tears formed in his eyes as he felt a very thick insertion go deep into his bowels. He tried to struggle, but she had him secure and his neck was straining as she relentlessly held onto his braids. It felt like a painful eternity until she was finally settled into him. Without warning she began to rock her hips and he groaned and cried out as she did. Jessi felt the clench on her member and groaned in pleasure. She had him now and decided to make use of her other talents. Without warning left hand slipped under his chest and began to tweak his nipples. His grunts and moans intensified as she did. He was trying to hold still, but she was moving faster now. Her hips found his and he cried out as she surged deep into him. His eyes opened and his head slumped forward as she continued. He was panting in frustration as his cock slapped painfully against his leg. He was about to come again, but didn't want her to know it. He tried to hold it off, but she sensed his clenching up on her.

"Ready to come so soon baby boy?" she asked through clenched teeth.

"No!" he lied.

A slap on his ass made him cry out as she grabbed his cock again and this time she stroked it furiously. Her hips found a fast rhythm and she began to slam fuck his ass. Tyrone moaned and groaned under the assault and before he could hold himself he fired off the largest load in his life. Nine massive spurts of seed splashed against the floor and he cried out with each spurt. His knees trembled uncontrollably and his body slumped to the floor. He cried tears of frustration as she kept her rock hard member in his ass. He never wanted to know this feeling, but it was in him now and he couldn't hide the fact he enjoyed it. His body was shaking in the after effects of the orgasm and he was spent. His tears slipped down his cheeks and his shame was now on camera for all to see if she so desired.

Jessi felt him slump and pulled out of him. She was angry now. He came and his body went limp, but she was still not even halfway done. Her growl of frustration became a focal point of her anger. She slipped out of him and got to her feet. Her cock was still rock hard and Jessi was frustrated now. She was going to have to handle it herself it seemed, then she heard the outer door open. A grim smile came to her lips as she heard Alison walk around the dorm. She unlocked her door and let it slide open as she slunk behind the door. A plan came to her mind and she left Tyrone laying prostrate on the floor. He was moaning and crying like a little child and Alison heard it.

Jessi saw her brunette hair in the mirror and her full breasts. Alison had nowhere near the bust line of Jessi, but her hips were thick and her ass stood out. The thing that made her stand out was her tan. The deep bronze set off her look. The one thing Jessi couldn't abide about her though was her personality. She was a stereotypical dimwit rich girl. Her daddy spoiled her for so long and now she was in college being a royal slut and general pain in the ass. Jessi waited and then her moment came. Alison walked in and saw him laying on the floor arms over his head slumped on his knees crying. She went to get him, but Jessi struck.

Jessi walked right up behind her and grabbed a handful of her hair. Alison screamed in shock but was silenced when Jessi slapped her ass hard. Alison jumped nearly a foot off the ground and Jessi used that as her moment. She slipped a foot in front of Alison and tripped her to the floor. Alison landed on her face and Jessi was on her in a flash. Alison found her own hands tied above her head. Quickly Alison joined Tyrone on the floor tied to the bed.

"Jessi what the fuck!" she screamed.

"Shut the fuck up Ali. Who the fuck let this asshole into my room and why the fuck is he here in the first place?" she barked.

"Jessi he was coming over so we could go out I swear!" she tried to lie, but Jessi knew it.

A stinging slap on her ass from the belt made her cry out. Jessi grabbed a handful of her hair and ripped it back.

"He knows where your room is you stupid bitch! Now again, why was he in my room?" she growled.

"I told him you needed to get laid! Jesus Jessi your so fucking uptight! I figured to..." she tried to say, but again the slap came cutting her off.

"You think a pencil dick little bitch like him would satisfy me?!" she roared and slapped his ass viciously making him scream pathetically.

"Alison, Alison, Alison, you never learn do you. Just because your a complete whore doesn't mean I am too. Now he did do something for me, he pissed me the fuck off and left me hanging so now you get to fix the problem." she purred.

Allison's eyes bulged at that comment. She had been with a few girls, but didn't think Jessi was into that. She welcomed the thought of suckling her large tits and making her scream, maybe even getting her to untie Tyrone so they could have a good threesome. Her hands were undone from the bed, but still left lashed together. Jessi got her to her feet and suddenly bent her over. The belt slapped against Alison's ass twenty times making her cry out pitifully.

"If you ever send a brain dead piece of shit like this into my room again I will beat you so bad you'll never be able to sit down properly again! Do I make myself clear?" she roared.

"Yes! I'm so sorry Jessi!" Alison whimpered.

"That's yes Mistress bitch!" Jessi growled into her face.

"Yes Mistress,"Alison said her head shrinking between her shoulders to get away from Jessi' snarling visage.

"That's better bitch. Now on your knees and open wide," Jessi purred.

Alison dropped to her knees and her eyes bugged out as the massive cock stared at her face. It was throbbing and so silky soft looking.

"Well?" Jessi said harshly.

Alison opened up and her mouth engulfed Jessi' cock like a glove. Jessi grabbed her hair and began to buck her hips into her mouth. Jessi was amazed at her cock sucking skills and smiled darkly as she began to face fuck her Jessi shoved violently into Alison's mouth, but surprisingly she didn't choke. Jessi heard the loud slurping and saw the drool coming off Alison's lips that was pooling on her chest. After a few minutes of the face fucking Jessi got her to her knees by shoving her back. Without a word Jessi ripped Alison's top off and stabbed her cock between her drool covered tits and began to stroke herself between the valleys of the pert globes. Alison's smartly flicked her tongue along the tip of Jessi and soon she began to leak pre-cum. Alison moaned as she tasted the sweet nectar and she couldn't believe how sweet it was. She eagerly took the head of Jessi in her mouth and sucked it hard. Jessi' head fell back as Alison resumed her deep throating.

Jessi felt her balls begin to tighten, but didn't want it to end just yet. She tore her cock out of Alison's mouth making her whimper pathetically. She grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her to her feet then threw Alison to the dresser. Alison grabbed the edge of it as Jessi appeared behind her. Jessi gripped the hem of her skirt and ripped it up over Alison's back and tore the thong off her in one rip. Jessi slapped her ass making it jiggle and Alison bent over and spread her legs. Without a word Jessi speared her dripping pussy in one stroke. Alison was surprisingly tight and Jessi was balls deep in no time. She gripped her hips and began to violently plunge in and out of her. The slapping sounds of their hips combined with Alison's grunts and whimpers filled the room with a strange energy. Jessi continued her assault on Alison's snug pussy and soon Alison lost it. She came wildly and bucked her ass to meet Jessi's hard thrusts. Jessi felt her own impending meltdown and continued on in her frantic pace. It was a loud affair when the orgasm hit Alison for the second time. She screamed and threw her head back as Jessi found that sensitive spot in her and savaged it relentlessly.

Jessi felt the trembling walls of Alison's snug hole and soon she felt her own orgasm build up. She ripped her cock out of her pussy and threw her to the floor. Standing over her Jessi furiously beat her cock and then arched her back as a load came out of her that she didn't know was possible. Her ropes of seed hit Alison in the face and neck. The load coated Alison as she laid back mouth open to catch as much as she could. Alison's eyes were wide as the bath washed over her. When it was finally over Alison was literally covered face to tits in Jessi's thick seed and was shaking as another orgasm ripped through her.

Jessi got it under control and got her eyes open to see Alison covered in her semen and licking her lips trying to get more into her mouth. Without a word Jessi grabbed the camera from the desk and took a good picture of Alison still glossy eyed and semen soaked. Something she would keep for a little leverage should Alison even think to become annoying again. When she took several good pictures she put the camera back and walked back to Tyrone. A smile on her face showed him what was on her mind. She took the head of her cock and shoved it into his mouth.

"Clean me up bitch!" she hissed and he complied.

His tongue cleaned all her semen and Alison's juices off and then Jessi took it out. She got to her feet and walked back to Alison. A simple look at her showed that Alison was coherent and able to do as told. She reached down and undid the tie and looked at her dead in the face as she slowly spoke so Alison could hear her.

"I own you now slut. If I say come here and bend over that's what you do am I clear?" she informed Alison who duly nodded her head. "Good girl. Now ground rules are simple; you fuck the people I say you can fuck and if you keep me awake again I will not only tan your hide but the man your fucking will also learn his place in my eyes. Do we have an understanding?" she declared.

"Yes Mistress," Alison whispered softly.

"Good, now get the fuck out of my room," she said casually.

Alison got to her knees and Jessi shoved her forward with the tip of her boot. Alison slunk away on her hands and knees as Jessi turned back to Tyrone. His eyes got scared as she slowly stalked towards him heels clicking loudly.

"Now as for you. If you even think of outing me you'll find this lovely DVD as a boxed set for all your team mates and every NFL scout that may have looked at you. I think I'll call it, "Tyrone Goes Sissy!" she said using her hands for emphasis. Looking back at him she coldly spat, "And if you doubt me then your sadly mistaken. I'll have your sorry ass in a school girl outfit and fucked by as many men as I can find. Now get the fuck out of my room and stay away from me Tyrone. This is your only warning!" she declared coldly.

Jessi undid the hitch on his hands letting him slump to the floor. As he was about to get up she stopped him with a boot on his shoulder and shoved his face into the puddle of his semen on the floor.

"You made the mess, you clean it up!" she declared and he was forced to lick up all of it before she let him up.

When she let him up Tyrone pulled up his pants and left the room as fast as he could. The horrified look in his eyes as he ran down the dorm halls was apparent as he ran for his life from that crazy bitch and her skank room mate. Deep in his soul he didn't want to admit that for all he tried to protest, he actually liked what had just happened. He ran from the dorm and left without a look back.

Jessi reset her bed and sat on it. She smiled darkly at her performance admiring how easy that was. The only thing she would have loved was to have her mother see him beg and simper like that. Jessi was about to lay back when the phone rang. She answered it and listened to the man as he spoke softly on the other end. Her mind went still as she listened to the news on the other end. The phone slipped down from her hand and hit the floor. It was quickly followed by tears.

Jessi made a mad rush to the door and ran out. She flew down the stairs and got into her car. She revved the engine and tore out of the parking lot and out into the streets. Her mind flared as she tried to keep her breathing in check. She was in tears as she finally made it to her destination. Jessi looked up at the hospital with tears streaming down her face. She got from the car and ran in. Quickly she found a nurse and frantically begged her to take her to her mother. Jessi followed the nurse and as she entered the room she saw her mother laying on the bed. Her body was still and her breathing was barely there.

"Momma..." she sobbed as she sank to her knees and grabbed her mother's loving hand.

Janice heard the sweet voice of her beloved Jessi and though she couldn't open her eyes a slight smile came to her lips and a tear streaked down her cheek as she felt her daughter's cheek on her hand. Jessi looked up at her and the tears wouldn't stop. Janice squeezed Jessi' hand one last time and the strength flowed out of her body. Jessi felt it and screamed out in denial as her mother's life faded from this world. The doctors frantically tried to save her from leaving, but it was too late. The car wreck had crushed her body and the only thing that kept her going was the final chance to touch her beautiful baby one last time.

When the doctor called it Jessi slumped to her knees and sobbed. She had never sobbed I public and couldn't help it. Her mother was gone. The one person she always counted on to be a rock for her was not there. It hurt Jessi profusely as she sobbed into the room. It was at her lowest moment a hand of mercy found her soul. A strong hand touched her shoulder and she turned into it. She gripped the hand and sobbed her eyes out into a very powerful chest. She was slowly engulfed by a pair of strong arms that gripped her tight and didn't let go. She had no idea who they belonged to, but it didn't matter. They held her and she felt the strength to stop crying. Looking up through bleary eyes she saw a very large man. His pale skin was slightly tan and his crew cut showed he was Military of some sort. His dark blue eyes shone like beacons pulling her back to reality. His cologne was subtle, but nice and he looked at her warmly.

"Your gonna be alright honey," he whispered into her ear and helped her up.

Fishing out a handful of tissue he handed them to her and helped her sit down. She looked at him and he simply nodded his head and walked away. She wanted to thank him, but he was around the corner before she could. She got up and looked for him ,but he was gone. They took her mother away and Jessi got to say her final goodbye to the woman who helped her become who she longed to be.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers