At Her Disposal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh yes my pet, you'll be shown to one and all just as he has; you are here to be dominated, and will be seen for what you are immediately, the submissive property of the superior sex.' He sank to his knees as his garments were removed, in shame at his naked body and erect cock being exposed, but lapsing into the submissive fervour he experienced when last on his knees, on one of the sneering females buckling a leather collar about his neck and holding the leash tight as Edith was helped from her tight dress. His cock showed no shame in boning to delight the girls as he saw his Mistress's ample thighs and womanly curves in the frills of the knickerbockers he had glimpsed at the house. One of the two girls grinned with satisfaction as she teased his cock with her cane.

'He is more than ready for display Madam; it's so pleasing to see a male led to know his place for the first time.' She passed the cane to Edith as the other girl passed her the leash, and the dominant woman playfully stroked the quivering male's arse on giving him her first command in earnest.

'Down on all fours! You'll now know the consequences of hiding the truth of your desires for so long. On to where they'll be realised to the full!' His stomach churned as the two sneering girls held the doors wide, and Edith led him naked and leashed through them, exposed at last as the submissive male he was, led proudly by a dominant woman into the great hall of the Palace to be viewed with contempt by the kindred powerful females who ruled there.

His balls tingled with the lush humiliation of being seen by so many women, all of whom showed nothing but contempt for the confirmation of his weakness, their eyes burning into him; many of them sat in velvet chairs, being serviced orally by willing males, others chatting as their servile charges knelt with head low, leashed as he and awaiting the pleasure of the women they served, their cocks in various states of erection as they contemplated their submission with the exposed eagerness that he now knew. The occasional waft of sweet feminine arousal keeping his own cock hard as he pondered his own fate.

He was now justly seen as an inferior animal, an object of the complete and utter contempt of all the women there. His cock was rigid as his mistress paraded him before the sneers of the superior women in her arrogant and conceited triumph, each cursory glance and spiteful look of contentment at his shame made his cock pulse bone hard, his balls tingling with an urgency to spend his mess; he had yearned to be owned by a woman, and now the cruel reality excited him in a way he could never have envisaged, each humiliation cut his ego down further, the unknown fate which awaited him teased and deepened his submission to all women irreversibly.

As he followed naked and on all fours, the feminine scents of his Mistress and the other women flooding his nose, he lapsed into total submission to the arrogance and power of the confident females; he had given himself up to them, and now they would show him his true position in their world.

He was taken to her room at the palace where he would know their first intimacies, and though he yearned to submit to his Mistress, it was a mild disappointment to be taken out of the view of so many dominant women; his exposure had him basking in the shame and humiliation he craved, his cock rigid as he was taunted and viewed with utter scorn. His disappointment was not entire though, as a new slave his first appointment required the attendance of two burly duty nurses who would oversee his initiation and ensure his behaviour was correct. Both flexed canes and looked down on him with utter contempt, sneering with content at the prospect of a new male. He watched the black stockings and garter belts of the long legs which kept him transfixed move to a corner, his Mistress bending to show him the full bulbous globe of her arse in the white knickerbockers as she felt a cushion to sit on. His cock boned and dribbled as his eyes surveyed the delicious cleft of her cunt in the white fabric, the cunt he longed to worship and a worship he would soon realise.

His Mistress smiled at the older of the two nurses as she eagerly took the new slave's leash and felt his body with her cane as though inspecting livestock.

'I am eager to have him learn scent recognition first; his cook told me of a very pleasing but filthy habit he was partial to at his household.' She grinned and pointed to the linen basket, the stern nurse pressing her cane against the flesh of his buttocks as she too grinned knowingly. The captive male blushed noticeably and his cock peaked as he guessed that his Mistress was somehow aware of one of his indiscretions. The other burly maid took his leash and pulled it chokingly tight with a severe grin; she would be delighted to help the new male know his place. His Mistress looked into his bulging eyes with a smile.

'Oh yes, she used to watch discretely as you sniffed at her gussets from the laundry basket and took them to your room, she enjoyed watching through the keyhole as you masturbated.' The three women laughed with utter contempt as he beamed bright red at his exposure, his cock boning hard as the divine humiliation of being found out had his balls tingling and yearning to spend. For an upright Victorian male to be caught masturbating under any circumstances was scandalous; to do so when enjoying the scent of his maid's soiled underwear would likely earn him a sentence in an asylum. His Mistress crossed her arms, expressing her full breasts, the nipples poking excitedly as she savoured the moment.

'When you are fully trained, she will have the pleasure of seeing you do so again while she supervises; she will cane you when you have spent for her spice.' The second plump maid walked to past him and ran a cane up his spine as she passed with a haughty laugh, making his back arch and his erect cock bob to attention.

'First things first! We'll make sure there's no going back to your old status, lest you want your old friends and business partners to know of your true feelings for women.' She walked to a corner where something was covered with a sheet and whisked it off to reveal a camera. His Mistress grinned as she stepped up and pulled his leash tight, posing with every ounce of feminine arrogance. His cock dribbled as he was pictured for posterity, kneeling naked and owned by a woman, the other maid posing with a sneer, cane in her crossed arms. The other maid lifted the flash pan high, and he gasped, close to spending there and then as he was captured in more ways than one in a blaze of light. The evidence was now there to expose his shame to the world if he did not obey and comply with every whim of the magnificently stern woman, and the erotic feeling it engendered simply exemplified his commitment of submission to her. He was now hers in no uncertain terms and yet he felt no regret; it merely indulged his excitement and made his reduced ego yearn for further shameful exposure. His Mistress stroked his cock with her cane as the three laughed contemptuously.

'With the formality of your submission locked forever in time, we'll see you sniff that gusset now. I intend to dominate you into the most subservient and obedient pet, fit to be displayed at my side when I attend the many functions at which you will be humiliated.' With that, she lifted the lid of the raffia linen basket and picked out a pair of wincyette knickerbockers, bringing grins from the two maids.

'These are the pair which I wore the day before your capture, and continued to wear on the day that I chose to enslave you, and the deed was fulfilled. As your nose will soon testify, the situation meant that I was highly aroused, and as you'll also remember, the weather was inclemently warm and sticky. You'll show my gusset the respect that it deserves, you will masturbate while we watch your shame, then I shall watch my maids cane you before they depart as it's oh so apparent you're already safely submissive.' The elder of the two maids nodded her head with a knowing smile.

'Oh yes, we can see he's a servile cur, and we'll not need to restrain him for a visit to the gibbet room. He'll feel our disappointment to that fact through the cane. Perhaps his Mistress will indulge us by having him attend to witness the destiny of males who enter the palace and fail to realise that complete obedience to their prospective Mistress is not tolerated.' His anus tingled at the cold words of the haughty maid, his eyes filled with a lusty bewilderment at guessing, but not knowing exactly what the dominant woman meant. His Mistress confirmed the stark but erotic vision placed in his head by the maid.

'Yes, that would be a most satisfying treat, having my fresh male see another dance on the gibbet for our pleasure; it is always a disappointment for the Mistress concerned to see the rigours of her efforts ended that way, but there is always a consolation in seeing the exquisite disposal of a male in such a final and arousing way. The proceedings always have my cunt in full arousal, ready for the service of a male having witnessed the penalty for disobedience.'

His cock boned rigid as he thought on viewing a male hanged by dominant women, his balls aching with the desire to spend as the vision had his deeply submissive nature making him almost jealous that he was not to be hanged. He was swiftly brought back to reality as his grinning Mistress pressed the wincyette gusset to his nose and posed for a further picture. The women sneered with perverse pleasure as the camera flashed, and he felt his Mistress's cane.

'Look at how you made me soil my underwear! These two ladies will make you pay dearly for that, but we'll see you lowered sufficiently first. Sniff!' The two maids flexed their canes as he was humiliated before them, the rich spice of the gusset he now held acting like an aphrodisiac as he surveyed the gently stained material. They laughed as he knelt sniffing at the scent of the woman who now owned him, his cock bobbing stiff as his senses were indulged, the older maid flexing her cane impatiently.

'Do you prefer the spice to the front or the tang to the rear I wonder? Either way, I'll see you lick your Mistress's gusset nice and clean before you receive a deserved caning.' The younger but equally formidable maid watched with glee, her cunt swelling with growing spite as he sniffed eagerly along the length of the gusset under the supervision of eyes which expressed their sheer contempt.

'I want to see him use that tongue on the gusset, it'll benefit him for when his tongue is put to better use; I trust his Mistress will allow us to assist with his oral training?' His Mistress smiled as she pulled the leash tight and pushed the gusset into his face.

'Lick that fabric! We'll have it nice and clean before you masturbate!' Her grinning eyes turned to meet the younger maid.

'I will be most honoured to have your assistance with his oral training, I know he's never sniffed cunt before, let alone serviced a woman that way; I trust that you will be most rigorous with your training, a caning for any minor disappointment until he achieves perfection.' They laughed as he licked frantically at the delicious spices and tangs of the gusset, their laughter more contemptuous than ever as his tongue rasped eagerly at the darker stains to the rear of the fabric. He had dreamed of licking at the wet essences of an aroused cunt, but had never had the opportunity in his rare and dour Victorian relationships; now he would learn that pleasure, taught most proficiently and strictly by superior women, his balls ached for release as he was shamed, humiliated, and made aware of the thorough domination that he would endure.

His Mistress smiled with cruel satisfaction as she pulled the underwear from him and dropped it to the floor, the two maids stepping to either side of a high bed, displaying their canes as their faces displayed smiles of arrogant contentment. He looked on, his heart racing as he surveyed the two, and the bulging camel-toe of the woman who would own him so completely.

'You'll masturbate in my presence for the first time now. You'll show your submission by shooting your mess, on your knees before your owner, and while witnessed by two other women. They will enjoy the humiliation of your initiation as much as I, and your base act will fully justify the caning they will award you.' All three sneered with delight as he clasped his erect cock without hesitation, and received the encouragement of a stroke of the cane to his flank from his excited Mistress. He gasped as he stropped his boning member, the full gravity of his predicament brought home by their laughter as all four were indulged in acute pleasure from both perspectives.

His sensation while masturbating was never as sensual and pleasurable as it now was, even whilst indulging in his darkest fantasies; the grinning cane bearing women and the bulging cunt before him which would shortly know his tongue, filled him with the realisation that he was truly captured now forever, he was a submissive cur and his anus tingled as the semen rose from the balls which were now the property of womanhood.

His cock poked stiff and erect as he wallowed in his submission, the thought of being caned bringing back memories of a strict upbringing, in which a governess had seen that his submission to women in adulthood was nicely primed. As he began to orgasm, he thought back to the tears he had shed when liberally shown the rod by his stern keeper; she had relished caning him and made no secret of it, and he thanked her for it as he began to moan before the women who would now continue his discipline. His Mistress took great pleasure in pulling his leash chokingly tight as he began to buck on his knees in the sweet ectasy of absolute submission to her, the first hot jet of semen pulsing out in a loop from his rigid cock, bringing laughs of scornful satisfaction from the maids and a contented triumphal sneer from his new owner.

'You're mine forever now, and you'll be brought down to the level of service I require; your first caning awaits you.' He was now ready to give up his very life for her as the intense orgasm wracked his whole body and immersed his senses in a submissive euphoria, and as the jets of hot semen streaked out in tribute to her dominance across the floor and gusset he had licked clean, he yearned to be caned by the laughing maids who enhanced his humiliation exquisitely. She pulled harder on the leash, nearly lifting him from his knees as his aching balls spent their load as though it were his last orgasm, her cunt oozing in its own appreciation as she witnessed the power of her dominance and his utter submission to it.

As he gasped and the last dribbles of cum were ejected in ecstatic obedience, the maids placed one hand on their hips and pointed their canes at the bed with broad grins while his Mistress urged him to it with the leash. She picked up the underwear with her cane, the gusset now freshly soiled with his own mess, and led him to the bed. She placed it on the pillow, gusset up.

'You'll sniff and lick your seed as it mingles with my essences, and you'll learn to enjoy bondage under the cane; we'll not allow you to shrink away from the strokes you've earned, your flesh will know the full pleasure of each cut.' He obediently lay on the bed with and placed his face into the sticky gusset which wrapped itself about his nose and mouth as it sank into the pillow, his spent cock already stiffening as his Mistress bound his ankles together with a leather manacle secured to the end of the bed. The grinning maids took an arm each and secured his wrists tightly in the same fashion. His mind now entered a new avenue of submission as he flexed against the manacles and was made to forcefully inhale and taste his Mistress's delicious scent, his face slipping in the mess that he had given up in her honour.

He was now completely at the mercy of the dominant woman and the spiteful maids, his cock fully erected again as he knew he would receive none. She delighted in seeing him bound that way, and reflected on how he had displayed an air of typically pompous masculine superiority when they had first met, before disclosing his his real feelings of submission to the truly superior gender. Her cunt tingled as she relished seeing him caned for the first time.

'I think twenty-four strokes will suffice in concluding the maid's part in your initiation; I know they have an appointment in the gibbet room within the hour which you will bear witness to. You will learn what happens to males who do not show complete obedience to womanhood, their final lesson absolute. But first you'll enjoy the pleasures of the strict discipline of the flesh, and then we shall have a quiet moment alone where your tongue will begin its schooling in the correct use. I shall count out the twenty-four strokes.' She gently slipped a finger down the wet cleft of the camel toe in her now damp underwear, her cunt in full arousal, and gave a nod to the eager maids.

'Cane him!' He snorted at the gusset and his whole body tensed against the manacles as he detected the movement of the older maid, his cock rigid with fear and the carnal pleasure of his submission as the delightful sound of the cane cutting the air brought the promise of just and deserved punishment, its short note seeming to last an eternity before impact, heralding the spiteful lust of the severe woman who brandished it with intense pleasure. The flesh of his cheeks bounced deliciously as the rod splayed his soft buttocks with a resounding crack, and he bucked and moaned for the pleasure of the women as the searing pain which followed made him gasp at the spicy gusset which would soon be wet with tears.

'One!' The voice of his Mistress carried such contentment in just the one word, as she counted out each vicious stroke, each one delivered with aplomb and applied with sadistic expertise by the maids in turn, each relishing each of the twelve strokes which were to be applied with the utmost vigour, their cunts that were wet with sheer enjoyment would know the thanks of his tongue at a later date. The cruel enjoyment of the woman that now owned him and now oversaw that ownership taking sweet effect was equally rich. She watched each resonating crack leave its red wheal with utmost pleasure, his cries and the writhing of his body as he knew pain under bondage bringing her close to orgasm as she counted with superior deliberation.

As the count passed twelve, he cried like a small child but the pain now became almost pleasurable. His boning cock thrust at the sheets and he found himself wanting to come again as he wallowed deeper into submission; he felt himself lifting his tortured flesh to meet each delicious kiss of the unforgiving rod, the tight manacles now offering his captured body a curious comfort as he tested them, the spice of the sopping gusset now like an opiate as the thrashing made him yearn to know the promise of serving his Mistress orally.

'Eighteen!' As the stroke hit hard, the panting maids noted his change in attitude, watching his urgency as he thrust at the sheets, bring further scorn from the elder of the two. Her nicely aroused nipples poked hard through her black uniform top as her excitement peaked.

'I think he wants to mess for us! Oh how I'm going to show him some discipline!' His Mistress grinned with pleasure at her new slave's early willingness for punishment.

'I shall continue the count until he spends in submission; he will earn a further caning at my pleasure for his disobedience.' Her words alone were almost enough to bring the semen from him as the thrashing was resumed, the maids using every ounce of their vigour in an effort to be the one to make him surrender his balls to them, their supple arms never tiring through practice with the cane. As the sweet sound of each further stroke announced the delicious pain to follow, he sank into a submissive ecstasy; the darkly erotic vision of the gibbet room, the promise of the scent and taste of his Mistress as he worshipped her womanhood, a further caning from his Mistress... The maids sneered with triumph as he humped at the sheets spontaneously, his cries of pain turning to moans of blissful ecstasy as he gave up his balls in utter submission, the seed thrashed from him. He had yearned to serve a woman, and as he was dominated by the two maids while that woman watched with trite and arrogant righteous pleasure, his realisation that he was a complete cur and would be her obedient pet was expressed in a torrent of hot seed; he was hers, and he could never have imaged such acute ecstasy as the final cutting strokes assured that his balls emptied their load in a lust for a further caning.