At Her Disposal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd of women cheered and applauded with utter contempt, and his Mistress put extra vigour into her strokes with the cane, a spiteful grin on her face as he shot a worthy loop of hot semen in submission to his fantasy, shaming himself acutely. The applause continued as he spent the contents of his balls and continued as he was allowed down and made to lick up his mess. She then paraded him proudly back through an avenue of contemptuous looks and laughs to witness another male experience what he yearned for but would not know.

A hush came over the eager crowd of women as the plain doors slowly opened and a procession led by severe looking Mistress, plump and middle-aged with her ample curves resplendent in a tight black leather bodice and leggings which stretched and fought to contain her womanly girth. Her face beamed with pleasure below her eye-mask, full breasts exposed and jostling as they sagged slightly over the black leather, her cunt expressed in a camel toe in the tight hide. As he eyed her with boning cock, his Mistress met the erection with her cane and gently rubbed the underside of his glistening bell-end.

'That's Madam Harriet Fortescue, she goes through prospective pets as though they are on tap; if immediate and total obedience is not shown, they are swiftly dispatched on the gibbet. It's strange how she manages to acquire so many willing males.' He swallowed hard as he studied the magnificently stern woman; he could understand perfectly why so many would succumb to her. His Mistress grinned as she felt his cock bob and pulse on the cane.

'I suspect that she will ask to loan your services whilst she procures another; you will need show total obedience if choose to allow it.' The long whip under her arm trailed back to two women whom the male recognised as the maids who had caned him earlier. They were eye masked and wore long black silk capes tied delicately at the neck; their nipples poked hard through the silk as it swayed with their movement, gracing their feminine shapes so erotically. They also trailed long whips, and their free hands both held a taut leash.

The crowd of women began to applaud as the male who was double leashed by the maids came into view, on all fours and ball-gagged, his cock cruelly caged, he was pulled reluctantly to the gallows. A plume of white feathers fluttered from the anal plug he had been awarded for the event, and he in turn was harnessed to an arched bench on ski like skids, with rude manacles at either end, which he was forced to drag behind. He looked like a horse pulling a hearse, and was being allowed to experience the full flavour of attending his own funeral. Two more silken clad maids completed the execution party; he had shown the disobedience which had earned him the rope, four maids would ensure he complied with his final appointment.

Beaten and weary, subjected to many cruel trials, he had not lifted his head until brought to his senses by the delighted applause of the women. Now his curvaceous Mistress moved to one side and the two grinning maids moved behind him, pulling his head up with the leashes, and he was shown the gallows. He gasped and grunted through the ball-gag, the two other maids grinning as they held his arms while he wriggled in vain, his anus squeezing and dilating on the plug as the full realisation that he would now hang was made apparent.

Madam Harriet savoured the moment as she bent and unlocked his cage, sneering with pleasure as both she and the audience watched his cock unfurl to erect and point stiff toward the rope on which he would dance. The cruel fervour of the watching women grew as they saw the male erect, his fear was intense but he could not hide his perverse feelings of submission, the subconscious carnal thoughts of being hanged by a woman before an audience of women lusting to witness it, taking control of the weakness he would soon pay dearly for. Harriet held his head back as he took in the spectacle of his final humiliation, her cunt tingling with pleasure in the tight leather as she proudly triumphed over another male who had failed to meet her rigorous standards.

'See how he cherishes the gallows! We shall not disappoint him, he will know total obedience!' The crowd of women applauded her words as she undid his his harness and two of the maids moved the arched bench to face the awaiting noose. Watching intently from the front of the crowd of eager onlookers, a new slave's cock dribbled as the woman who now owned him continued to tease his rigid member with the cane, his mind still in a state of disbelief in coming to terms with the new order of things he was now part of, and of the sheer lust shown by the women around him. He looked about him, taking in the unanimously excited and delighted faces of females cruelly eager to see the disposal of a male who had earned the rope through disobedience.

Subdued males accompanied many, all naked as was he, some with heads bowed, others also new to the experience gaping wide eyed; all displayed various states of erection, their submission to womanhood brought to the fore by the atmosphere of feminine enjoyment at the execution of one of their number. He felt a sharp tug on his leash, bringing his face forward. She smiled down at him, delighted to see that he was noting that none of the females there showed the slightest remorse or solemnity at the coming prospect, but she would have him focus on the proceedings.

'He'll be whipped for his disobedience now, he'll know pain before being allowed the relief of the gibbet.' The silken clad maids now had the quaking male waddle on his knees to the bench, the two with leashes walking backwards with broad smiles and moving either side of the arch, the other two taking an arm each to ensure his compliance. Harriet stood with bold satisfaction at the head of the bench before the silky noose. He was hauled over the arch, his ankles secured at the rear, his wrists to the front, his bare arse exposed to all and ready to know the whips displayed by the five women.

Harriet sneered with pleasure as she lifted his head and placed a rod into a groove in the sides of the bench, under his chin and keeping his head up.

His initial view was of her formidable thighs and cunt bulging in the tight leather, then she moved aside. His cock boned beneath him as he looked up at the noose, his own reflection, and that of the delighted faces of the audience of women, all with their focus upon him and showing their pleasure at his squirming before the noose which awaited. His shame was magnified as Harriet pulled the plumed plug from his tingling arsehole, then untied his ball-gag.

'We'll not have your decoration damaged by our whips.' To rapturous applause, his nose was pinched and pulled back, the rubber anal plug then forced into his mouth as he gasped at the acrid taste of his own rectum. As he swallowed and snorted through his nose while his mouth tried to accomodate the plug, his eyes flicked through the feminine faces in the crowd.

His eyes fixed on one which showed particular enjoyment, and his cock pulsed hard as the recognition hit him, and her eyes sneered back in total satisfaction.

One of the women in formal attire, was Fiona Brown, a maid of his household whom he had pestered in the desire of achieving the service of her cunt. She had agreed to meet him incognito, and had secretly arranged that Harriet would be at the venue, knowing full well the likely consequences and assumed total innocence in the matter. He had taken the bait and discarded her in favour of the older woman. He now knew that his fateful capture was not by chance as he had believed. She lifted her skirts with a smile as she sat grinning with pleasure, and showed him the cunt he had desired, nursing it as she thoroughly enjoyed his downfall. Her cunt would know the full pleasure of his acquaintance, without being reciprocal; she grinned with acute pride and deeply erotic pleasure in the knowledge that she had as good as hanged him, and that pleasure would be gratefully enhanced later.

Cocky and openly pompous in his former life, his wealthy and elderly parents who were emotionally remote from him had all but disowned him, due to his loafing and his gambling debts which they would pay in order to avoid shame on the family name; his disappearance would be no loss to them, nor would his siblings miss his disruptive presence. Fiona had seen how he had been responsible for the dismissal of several maids, due to his lies about their conduct when they had either refused his advances or worn out their use to him.

He had concealed a darkly erotic streak which Fiona had recognised in his thinly veiled attraction to a stern governess who tended the youngest family members. She had watched with some satisfaction, unnoticed as he too observed unseen though a slightly ajar door from the darkness, the stern woman as she sorted the instruments of her profession. He had masturbated while viewing her flexing the rattan he obviously desired, sowing the seed within Fiona for the secret liaison. On apparently meeting Madam Harriet Fortescue on what he believed by chance at that liaison, he was immediately consumed by the formidable mature woman who had been fully briefed by Fiona of his character. Harriet, aroused by the spice of the situation, cast her spell on him and he was led away knowing he would be dominated severely; she knowing he was doomed to fail her strict regime and would justifiably know the rope.

Fiona now enjoyed the first of several orgasms as her eyes watched his, he now knew that she was dominant and had sealed his fate; his cock pulsed close to orgasm as he watched her abject pleasure and wallowed in deep submissive thought on how she had defeated him while he squirmed against the manacles, now lusting to be whipped as she watched victoriously. He was filled with bittersweet regret that he had not sampled her direct dominance, but the overpowering submissive carnal pleasure that he received from her having orchestrated his fate was pure ecstasy.

His eyes were then distracted from the mentor of his execution as the four maids approached the front of the platform to face the audience. With beaming smiles they undid the ties about their necks and the black silk gowns slid down their gracefully feminine bodies to reveal they wore nothing but black calf length boots below. The crowd of onlooking females applauded the fact that the bound male would know punishment while witnessing natural femininity in its power, while the watching slave's cocks stiffened at the abundance of white flesh, contrasting against the black whips they brandished. The maids turned and assumed positions either side of the bench, each now wearing a look of pleased anticipation as they toyed with their whips, making the bound male squirm as he viewed them. Harriet now appeared more dominant than ever in her tight black leather as she addressed her delighted audience.

'This male has shown he is not worthy to serve womanhood as required, and will set an example to the males who witness his fate. He will be shown the price of misbehaviour and will then hang for our pleasure.' The bound male bit hard on the anal plug, his exposed flesh quivering as his startled eyes took in the reflection of the whips, the smiling women who watched, and the delectable noose which awaited his pleasure. He gasped in pain as without further ceremony, Harriet unleashed her whip, and the resounding crack as it stung his flesh was met with generous and enthusiastic applause from every woman there, not least Fiona Brown who now moved close to where the placard bearing slave knelt in awe at the side of his new Mistress, in order to enjoy a closer view of her handiwork.

His Mistress kept the kneeling slave's leash nice and tight, continuing to tease his bobbing erect cock with her cane as he studied the cruel pleasure on the face of the younger formally dressed woman, the air now full of the sound of cracking whips. His cock pulsed as he noticed the fearful dominatrix in black leather pause, and give the young woman a direct smile.

The young woman's movement and the smile did not go unnoticed by the bound male, who focused on her through the tears which now flowed; the cracking whips snaking across his tortured flesh, the ample breasts and buttocks of the frenzied maids shimmering and jostling as each spiteful lash was delivered. Some strokes curling about his exposed and writhing figure, sinking into it as the leather braided demons kissed his soft flesh, leaving tortuous red lines, other strokes leaving the splendid knot at the very end to bite hard at his buttocks, making him buck with pain only to receive the adoration of the next whip.

His enjoyment of the sound and pain of the punishing whips was accompanied by the delicious whiff of feminine arousal, the cunts of the four naked maids wet with extra excitement at tormenting a male who would then hang for them. Their scent kept his cock rigid, as he began to welcome the noose dangling tantalisingly within his view, the horde of eager women enjoying his despair, the tears rolling down his cheeks to match the blood which now dribbled from his flayed flesh as he was soundly thrashed. Each lash, not least those applied with utmost vigour by Madam Harriet, had him now earnestly yearning to hang in shame. His teeth clenched hard on the rubber plug which would soon be re-inseterted anally to magnify his humiliation as he provided the harsh and indelible example to the other males.

Soundly whipped, his body sagged as the last lashes bit home, his cock oozing pre-cum in total submission. The panting maids seizing the moment while his flesh throbbed wth pain, to undo his wrists and pull his arms behind his back, securing his wrists with a tight leather thong. He watched his reflection and that of the smiling audience with defeated bewilderment as the anal plug was pulled from his mouth by Madam Harriet while two of the maids pulled his tortured cheeks apart, exposing his anus. As Harriet traversed the body of her bound prize, the crowd of women applauded and jeered as they witnessed his anus dilate in submissive obedience to the acceptance of the plug; their reaction making him edge closer to orgasm with the lush humiliation. Harriet sneered and eased the blunt handle of her whip into his open rectum.

'See how he now yearns to take the plug; he knows it is his passport to the noose he now desires.' The derisory sneers and laughter increased as he bucked at the bench, his cock boning as he saw their delight at his violation. Harriet removed the whip and eased the bulbous plug home, making him groan audibly for the last time. She then held his hair, and had him suck on the whip handle, her cunt slipping in wetness beneath the leather as she enjoyed the utter obedience which he now showed; too late to save him. He was then smartly ball-gagged and the sides of the bench were released by the naked maids to reveal leather straps which were then buckled about his ankles, thighs and chest.

The bench was then slid directly under the noose, he was slid down it, and then turned by his Mistress to face the crowd while kneeling on the trapdoor no more than two feet square. A hush of anticipation came over the watching women as one of the maids strutted over to where the rope was secured, and lowered it to dangle before his eyes. He now knew more than ever that he was to hang for the women, and his cock peaked rigid as Harriet allowed him to view the pleasure on every woman's face through the menacing loop of rope which would adorn his neck and squeeze the life from him for their enjoyment.

His stiff member pulsed pre-cum as his eyes met the victorious and lusting sneer of Fiona Brown; her cunt was tingling as she studied the bound and gagged male who had once treated her like an item of livestock.

She remembered how curt and arrogant he had been, now he had cried like a child under the delicious whips and her nipples poked hard as she thought of him hanging. His thoughts were equally rich as he gasped at the gag and wallowed in masochistic anticipation at how the rope would feel, while staring at her in submissive defeat; she had been his lowly household maid, he had yearned to simply mount her prim feminine body and spend his seed while thinking of the governess, yet she was dominant. She had brought him to his place of execution, she was victorious over him and her pleasure at doing so was made so cruelly obvious by her, she would rejoice wholeheartedly as she saw him hanged and the delicious irony had his balls and anus tingling in masochistic ecstasy.

The cruel flavour of his path to the gallows was not lost on Madam Harriet Fortescue as she slipped the noose over his neck and caught the intense liaison between the defeated male and his victorious maid. She grinned at her as she pulled the silky slipknot tight behind his neck, making him swallow hard as he felt the tight caress of the rope for the first time.

'It's time for you to provide our full enjoyment of the event now; I'll have you know the sweetest ectasy as you pay for your former misgivings.' She beckoned to the prim young maid, her heart racing as the watching women observed her progress up the steps to the platform. The noosed slave's anus clenched hard at the plug, his cock dribbling on her approach. Harriet was close to orgasm as she felt his submissive excitement, and addressed the eager women, some now openly masturbating as they viewed the noosed male.

'This is Madam Fiona Brown, she is a housemaid to this arrogant male, and she delivered him to me. Justice deems that she has become his Mistress, and that she shall take him from me too. He will be hanged by Mistress Fiona Brown!' The crowd of onlooking women applauded loudly at their approval of this unexpected twist, the primly dressed maid, once a lowly servant of the pompous gentleman, would show him his true position below her, and all women. She did not falter in her task, strutting with a delighted sneer to award the male his final humiliating torment, her rounded breasts expressing hard excited nipples through the fabric of the formal attire becoming of a simple maid, as she relished each step to him under the eyes of women who viewed her present position with some jealousy.

The spice of the moment gripped her, slapping his face hard several times, making the bound and noosed male's cock bone rigid in sublime humiliation which was witnessed with supreme pleasure by the audience. He grunted in a submissive fervour as she lifted her skirts to reveal no underwear, and pulled his still stinging red face into her moist crotch.

'Sniff my cunt! Sniff! Sniff at the cunt that you wished to seed at your leisure! You'll not seed it, nor any other, but it will enjoy many orgasms at your expense as I recall the memory of this day and dominate pets worthy of my choice.' His balls now pulsed sticky globules of clear pre-cum from his rock hard cock as he sniffed hard at the delectable scent of dominant female arousal, consumed by the atmosphere of excited women, each fervently eager to see him hang. He sniffed at her soft crevice, trying in vain to somehow get his tongue past the wicked ball to taste the juices of his executioner, as he descended into a complete and utter submission to his maid. His carnal wishes were blissfully affirmed as her excitement was such that her wetness seeped around the ball which rubbed urgently at her lower lips, allowing him a taste of her divine essences.

She stood tall and dominant, taking in her power over him as she revelled in the reflection of him cowering, noosed on his knees to her, audible ecstatic moans notable from some of the women as they brought themselves off at the wonderfully erotic twist they were now treated to. She sighed, close to orgasm herself as he openly humiliated himself in his carnal lust for her scent and taste.