At Her Disposal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stroked his head in a cruel and false gesture of comforting him.

'That's it, take in my scent... take it with you as you hang... hang for me, your once housemaid and now your executioner... for hang for me you shall!' She grinned and panted with subliminally dominant pleasure as she stepped back and aside to allow the audience an unobstructed view, as the smiling naked maids moved to the rear where the rope was tethered, and hauled the wriggling male up, to have him tip-toe on the trap. More pleasured moans emanated from positions in the crowd as the male sampled the delicious grip of the rope, which he would soon know the full extent of in submissive earnest.

In the crowd, a new slave's cock was teased incessantly with a cane, his abdomen bucking in and out involuntarily as he yearned to come, awestruck at the prospect of seeing a male hanged by his maid, the similarity of his own circumstances in being brought to heel by his cook not lost on him. The heady atmosphere of thorough enjoyment demonstrated by women in blissful arousal about him, keeping him totally absorbed in his own state of submission. His grinning Mistress twirled the cane in his abundant lubrication. She gently tugged the leash so as to command his attention without him losing the focus of thought which she enjoyed him having.

'You envy his position, don't you? You'd love to hang for me while the spectacle is enjoyed by many women. Admit it.' The teasing tone of her words had his anus tingle and massage the rude plug which he was now learning to enjoy wearing; he could not deny the curious and very clear submissive envy he had to be in the divinely humiliating position the male now faced.

'Yes Mistress... I would wish to have my life ended that way... by you, and witnessed by pleased women.' She stroked her wet cleft with satisfaction at his admission, increasingly revealing that he was truly submissive and lusting for the strictest domination, he would serve her well. She pressed his aching cock up against his belly with her cane.

'I know you'll be obedient despite your inner desires, and as much as I would thoroughly enjoy seeing you succumb to the rope for those few exquisite moments, just remember again; the dead do not suffer, and I intend to enjoy seeing you suffer, by my hand and by those of the women I choose to loan you to.' She took the cane and slipped it gently upward through the moist arousal of her labia, then offered it to his nose and then his mouth, smiling as he licked it clean dutifully, without prompting. Their eyes were then drawn to the bound male's final humiliation.

Madam Harriet studied Fiona's pleasure as two of the maids returned to the tether, while the other two grinned ecstatically in lifting the wriggling male to his feet as he was hoisted to tiptoe on the trap, his cock boning as he teetered under the grip of the noose, ready to award the women their ultimate pleasure in seeing him disposed of on the rope. With the noose now gesturing to award its full promise, the taut rope offering what little elasticity there was as it gripped his throat in a deadly caress, the bound male's cock bobbed rudely as he was allowed to take in the full realisation of his predicament.

When he had allowed his innermost carnal desires to be exposed and exploited by Madam Harriet Fortescue, he could never have dreamed that he would lose complete control to her and pay with his life. And who had led him there, secretly dominant and knowing he would be whipped, defeated by the power of femininity, and hanged to satisfy a sadistic whim? As he snorted in fear and submissive yearning, he could still smell the dominant Miss Brown on the messy ball-gag which had obliged her aroused cunt. Of all the women who now focused with pleasure and anticipation upon the defeated spectacle he now was, her eyes were the most significant in keeping his cock rigid and dribbling. Harriet, who had ensured his failure in order to enjoy his appointment with the gibbet, enriched his growing lust to provide the humiliating end that the many women now expressed in an expectant hush.

She strutted around him as his toes strained to keep his balance on the trap which would soon disappear below him, sneering at her prize while trailing the whip he had known so well behind her, showing her full breasts and curvaceous feminine shape which squeaked in the tight black leather.

'Now you'll know the full price for your disobedience. I want you to observe the delight of every woman here in your final moments, your Mistress will now hang you!' He squirmed in his tight bonds, feeling every unyielding strap, snorting wildly through his nose as he tried to suck air past the ball-gag, the noose gripping tight with its promise of the slow strangulation to come. His cock bobbed stiff as his eyes took in the eyes of the female audience burning with anticipation, and boned rock hard as Harriet nodded to Mistress Fiona Brown while pointing her whip handle to the stark but ornately carved trap lever.

The shaft, which lay low to the ground, was cylindrical, the head a deliciously chiselled bell-end; pulled erect, it would symbolise the rude and glorious final excitement of the male as dropped through the trap to know the exquisite total dominance of womanhood.

Her eyes met his, and showing the acute depth of her pleasure as she slowly wrapped her slender fingers about the flange of the bell-end at its top, her cunt tingling as she savoured her power over his destiny.

There was now almost total silence as the grinning, sneering, women focused on the noosed male and his maid, the hush broken only by the restrained sighs of those women who could not contain their sadistic pleasure at the spectacle, and the near hysterical snorting of the male as he teetered on the trap, his lungs seeming to devour the air in knowing they would soon be deprived of it. The pert maid's breasts heaved as her slender knuckles whitened with her grip on the lever.

'You will now hang for me!' With her mouth agape, her eyes wild with excitement, she snapped the lever back, pulling the wooden phallus erect and goading, sending the trap to drop away from under his toes with a resounding crash. The male dropped no more than two inches and gasped through the ball-gag as he jerked on the taut silky rope, his ears greeted by the deafening and wholesome applause of the women as he was served with the penalty for disobedience and hanged for their delight.

The creaking rope was ardent in its cruel duty as the noose slowly gripped his throat ever tighter while he struggled vainly at his bonds, his toes seeking the support which was now gone forever, his wrists and ankles squirming in their tight restriction, pleasing the women whose rich applause gave way to sighs and moans as many sat with with legs wide, nursing their cunts as he paid on the rope.

Harriet first enjoyed a thoroughly deserved orgasm, her cunt bulging in the tight leather and accepting the pleasure of her fingers as she surveyed her triumph over another male, then sighed as she determined to have him enjoy his demise to the utmost. She gestured to Fiona whose smile of deep satisfaction at her work radiated from her, and the two moved close to their victim, to taunt and have their full pleasure of him. He snorted wildly through his nose, fighting to inflate his lungs as the restricting noose took him closer to death, his balls tingling incessantly, cock rudely erect, and anus unable to dilate any further in fear, stretched tight by the delicious plumed plug. Their approach seemed an eternity as each second of increasing strangulation took its cruel toll. Harriet grinned and gently gripped the cock which could not hide the innermost carnal pleasure at his absolute submission to total feminine dominance, easing her thumb in the ample pre-cum which oozed freely from his bell-end.

'I'll have you take a lasting image with you as you go to your death.' She slowly turned him on the creaking rope, and had him face the mirrors. Both women sneered with satisfaction as Harriet felt his cock pulse urgently on seeing himself hanging, bound and humiliated, the applause and pleased gesturing of the audience, each trying to gain his individual attention as they expressed their dominant pleasure at his hanging. His cock boned as the rope now made his reddening countenance throb as he was strangled, the pain now deliciously pleasurable as watched himself writhe on the rope, enveloped by the rich delight of feminine superiority as he hanged.

He snorted and squirmed, testing the bondage which was now so delectable in magnifying his helplessness, fighting to stay conscious as the rope and gibbet creaked, while Fiona Brown who was once maid, now supreme Mistress, slipped her slender hand over his cock.

'You wanted to spend your seed for me, and you'll not be denied that pleasure. You'll spend under my terms, and it will be your last. You'll come for the woman that's hanged you.' He sank into the ecstasy of total submission as he watched himself milked on the rope, Fiona's smile of acute pleasure making his cock bone as never before, her cunt close to orgasm as her fingers worked the cock that wanted to know the warmth of that cunt, but now knew the rope. He now jerked in wanton submissive pleasure, desperately trying to stay within this world as the grinning Fiona stropped at his pulsing cock, the audience of women beginning a slow handclap to encourage his gesture of masculine submission. Fiona felt his urgency as his torso stiffened, she would enjoy one final taunt and relish his humiliating disgrace.

'Surrender your balls, come for the maid who has hanged you, I'll have that seed before you die for me!' Harriet's cunt tingled in the leather as she stood closer and turned him slightly so that he may take in her reflection fully too, whilst yielding his ultimate deliverance. His tortured body warped in divine capitulation to the dominant maid who had hanged him, immersed in submissive pleasure as the seed rose from his balls, brought to account by her controlling hand. The handclap was brought to a resounding crescendo and accompanied by cruel laughter and jeers as Fiona brought him off in triumph, a torrent of hot cum streaked from his cock in ecstatic pulses as he surrendered his manhood in total humiliation, his blurring eyes concentrating hard on his own hanged image and the sublime pleasure shown by the two women as he was milked thoroughly on the rope.

His ecstasy reached a peak he could never have envisaged as the sneering Fiona worked every last spurt from his doomed balls while he bit hard on the ball-gag and snorted erratically, his jerking on the creaking rope increasing the grip of the noose, his face turning blue as they enjoyed seeing him spend in submission and suffer sweet strangulation. His last recollection as his brain buzzed toward unconsciousness was the satisfied sneer on Fiona Brown's face as she let his spent cock hang, dribbling into the void over which his bound body hung, she and Harriet now turning to face the applauding audience of thoroughly satisfied women.

They watched him twitch on the rope as his snorting ceased, and his eyes closed, the stark spectacle of his execution there for all to enjoy as he twirled, his life ebbing away on the gibbet.

Harriet nodded with a grin to the two maids at either end of the audience as she and Fiona stepped down to join the crowd, and the black curtains were pulled across; the four whip bearing maids flanking the hanged male in pairs, standing proudly in their nakedness as the audience savoured their last view of the male before it was obscured by the curtain.

The Mistress teased her new slave as he gawped at the curtain; her cunt more than ready to know the service of his tongue again.

'Oh, he will hang for another ten minutes or so before he is truly dead, but there is no further visual treat to be had from that; all the ladies here will be anxious to return to their rooms with their slaves and enjoy their thoughts on the display, as am I.' His mind numbed with submissive awe, his leash was jerked and she led him back to the exit.

As soon as the curtain was pulled closed, the maids worked swiftly in taking the hanged male down, giggling as they removed his gag and taking turns in blowing air into his lungs to revive him, taking pleasure in playing with his spent cock, grinning as it stiffened again to announce his resurrection. He gasped as he lay, spent and weak with trauma, his eyes opening to witness one of the burly maids delighting in refitting his ball-gag as he lay amongst the comfort of their ample flesh, his cock brought to an erection by soothing hands and the sight of their ample breasts displaying nipples hard with excitement. The maid giggled as his gag was buckled tight to maintain his silence.

'Yes, you are re-born to know further service to womanhood elsewhere; you died on the gibbet and now you'll be taken to start a new life.' She lifted his head and his slippery cock pulsed in the hand of the maid who teased it as the ornately feminine doors slowly opened like a huge cunt welcoming a willing cock, and two maids dressed in white emerged from the darkness within, a coffin-like box with ornate carvings and latticed vents on a trolley, wheeled in by them. One grinned as she held a large syringe high, squeezing it gently to expel a little of its content, before easing it into the flesh of the dazed male. The maids grinned as she took great pleasure in seeing him jerk at the dull pain, but offer no resistance as the content was squeezed into his bloodstream.

'This will keep you calm and obedient on your journey; you are going to give someone much pleasure.' His head swam as the drug took hold, and the soothing hand of a maid pleasured his cock while another showed him the cock cage he had worn as he was milked for a second time. Enhanced by the drug, his mind returned to Fiona's hand as he was pleasured, and the maids giggled as he achieved a lush orgasm, spending plentifully despite his prior emission.

His cock was then smartly caged and the six females lifted his increasingly limp body and laid him face down in the interior of the box, deeply padded and upholstered with black velvet. He fought to keep his eyes open as the lid was locked on, but the comfort of the box, combined with the effects of the drug and his recent ordeal meant he soon slipped into darkness as the box too was consumed in the darkness of the huge vaginal portal as the maids in white wheeled him through it. The four naked maids rubbed their cunts with their whip handles as they watched him depart, wondering at the fate he would encounter, and knowing that it would be far worse than hanging.