At Her Disposal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the maids rested their canes with satisfied smiles, his Mistress rubbed her hand across his tortured flesh, admiring the raised wheals, bloodied cuts, and patches of purple bruising which grew larger by the minute. They too, wiped their canes across his flesh before helping to untie him. His Mistress lifted his head by his hair and the three laughed at his red eyes and sticky face, slimy with tears his own seed and feminine essences.

'You'll get down from the bed and kiss their feet in thanks for your caning now. I want to see the evidence of your disobedience on my sheets too.' As he rose to his knees on the bed and moved to leave it, she tugged on his leash to halt him.

'Look at the mess you've made! I'll have that licked clean first.' His cock drooped semi erect, his belly shiny and the hairs stuck to his flesh with semen as she pointed with her cane to the messy damp patch and globules of his seed on the bed. The three enjoyed a further small humiliation of him as he lapped his own mess from the sheets. Though he had spent twice already, his cock made a valiant effort to stiffen as he was subjected to this animal act for the women, the taste of his own semen surprisingly bland.

'Down you get, kiss their feet and thank them for the caning.' He did so eagerly, being truly grateful for their part in his initial domination, though their work had left him very sore; the swelling and tightening of his damaged flesh making him gasp as he bent to kiss their feet. The two were suitably impressed with his obedience but did not let him see it. His Mistress pulled his head up with the leash when she was satisfied with his adoration of their shiny ankle boots which they showed on lifting their long skirts.

'Thank you...thank you both... for caning me.' The hairs on his back rose as he humiliated himself and the two stern maids sneered down at him, but the words had come out a lot easier than he could have wished for.

'Oh, you'll thank us again with your tongue very soon, and our cunts will know your full gratitude.' The three laughed as her words had his cock show further appreciation, aided by it being lifted by his Mistress's cane. The maids then left, thanking his Mistress for the honour, and bidding her goodbye till the appointment in the gibbet room. She pulled the leash chokingly tight and smiled.

'Thirty-two strokes in all. You shall have the same again by my fair hand when the whim takes me, but I'll have no repeat of your disobedience then; you'll have that cock which I now own, neutralised in a cage, and you'll learn to enjoy the pain alone. You'll come only when I allow it, and only in my presence or that of any woman I choose to lease you to.' She smiled with satisfaction as she stroked his cock with her cane, it now semi erect again regardless of its recent exertions, showing her that this male was deeply submissive and she revelled in her control of him.

'There will be many dominant women who'll show interest, and you'll be a fine source of income for me. You will obey and service any woman I choose to enslave you to.' She left him kneeling on the floor and stepped to the end of the bed, turning to face it and allowing him a view of her gracefully plump feminine shape, tightly corseted waist and beautifully full round arse in white knickerbockers tied at the rear by a pink bow.

'Come over here now and untie my underwear, I'm ready to acquaint you with my scent.' He came across and knelt behind her, fumbling a little in his excitement as he untied the bow.

'Pull them down now, I'm eager to have you learn how to use your tongue in the appropriate fashion as quickly as possible; all the ladies you are introduced to will require it, not least me.' His cock lifted again as her underwear slipped gracefully down her large thighs and long legs to reveal the magnificent globes of her arse. A thin black belt nestled above her glorious cheeks to which the straps to her black silk stockings were attached; he had masturbated hard over pictures of women dressed this way, obtained from a discrete source in the East End, and his heart raced at his delicious predicament. He had spent lustily over the depictions, having to imagine the women to be sternly dominant, now he was owned by such a woman. She turned her head and grinned smugly on seeing his fixated gaze. She stepped out of the underwear, making those cheeks shimmer delightfully, and pointed to the gusset with her cane.

'Look what you're responsible for! They'lll take some washing to get them clean, I think I will have the maid supervise you on laundry duty when we're home. She'll not tolerate any slacking from you, and will show you the cane if you try to sniff any dirty pairs without permission.' The humiliating thought of being ruled over by a maid while he washed his Mistress's underwear only excited him all the more; his balls tingled as he imagined the disciplines he would face at her home. Thinking he was to lick the gusset clean for her as before, he motioned to pick them up, only to feel a sharp tug on his leash and see her kick them aside.

'Oh no, you'll know proper cleaning duties now; I want that tongue.' He watched spellbound as she knelt gracefully on the edge of the bed, spreading her thighs slightly and passing his leash between them under her body, then arching her back and pushing her beautifully spread arse cheeks wide. His cock boned at the beautiful vista of her arsehole and cunt, exposed exquisitely and invitingly. He gasped as he felt her tension the leash, drawing his face closer to her heavenly femininity.

'Sniff my arsehole! Don't you dare lick until I tell you!' The tension on the leash enhanced his submissive euphoria as his nose felt the soft flesh of his dominant Mistress's arse, slipping up against the delicate brown pucker of her soft brown rosebud, his cock bobbed stiff as he inhaled deeply, accepting the tart tangs and feminine juices of her wonderfully sticky arsehole. Her nipples pointed hard with excitement as she savoured controlling her new slave, knowing that hers was the first arsehole he had sampled, and that he did so with absolute obedience to her. She licked her lips and sighed with pleasure, keeping the leash tight as she basked in her superiority; the warmth of his breath as he urgently sniffed in an ectasy of his own, keeping her cunt tingling and moist, ready to know her new pet's attentions.

'I know how staid and dour your previous sexual encounters have been; you will now learn to satisfy a woman's true and openly lustful urges. As my pet, you'll grow to lust for the absolute submission to women that you'll be taught through the strictest of disciplines.' She arched her back a little further, her cunt wet and tingling incessantly s she thought back with satisfied pleasure on how he had taken his first caning, then tugged his leash.

'Lick my arsehole! Know your true position, below your Mistress and all women.' The tone of her command made his balls and anus tingle, and as his tongue willingly pressed to the contours and tightness of the inviting pucker, he knew both the acrid yet somehow sweet taste of his Mistress, and that of submission to the superiority of womanhood. His already hard worked cock, the bell-end still slimy and glistening with the evidence of its previous surrenders, rose rigid in a salute of sublime and willing submission as he succumbed to her dominance. His tongue circled the delightful cleft, feeling her delicious pucker pulse and protrude as it passed over it in loving adoration, the tangs and scents of his owner registering indelibly and taking him deeper into submission. He felt her finger touch his chin as she slipped her free hand through the hot wet cleft of her cunt, his tongue noting the gentle dilation of her anus.

'Get that tongue up deep into my arsehole where it belongs, I want you to show full worship and prove your worthiness to lick my cunt clean.' He needed no further prompting, and his balls ached, yearning to come for a third time as his tongue eased into the glorious warmth of her anus for the first of countless services to follow. His tongue ached as he extended it and sampled her enjoyment as she contracted and dilated her anal muscles on the exploring tongue, the soothing sensation of his worship making her sigh as all the while she nurtured the clitoris he would soon pay homage to. He felt the leash slacken, and it was with some disappointment to him as the sweet orifice which held him mesmerised with the pleasure of worship was pulled away from his aching tongue. She turned so gracefully on the bed, laying back and slowly lifting her legs elegantly to display her fully aroused cunt, wet and glistening.

'Down you go. I want you to lick everything nice and clean, then you'll do your duty and bring me off for first time, start at the bottom and work up.' She smiled and closed her eyes, twirling her toes high in the air as she pulled his leash gently, showing her enforcement of control over him at all times. His cock bobbed rigid as his face descended and he sniffed the delicious spice of her womanhood, his tongue first licking at the tangy cleft above her arsehole before his face was pulled gently into the flaps and folds of her hot cunt.

She laughed with pleasure as his initial gasps and spluttering gave away his willing desire to serve her and service her. She pulled the leash tighter as his chin slipped comfortably in the abundance of her juices while his tongue explored the lips and folds, his nose nursing her soft butterfly and occasionally consumed in the soft warm depths of her slit. She worked her budding clitoris with the tip of her finger, thoroughly enjoying the willing efforts of his rasping tongue as he worked his way up to it. She now gasped, urgently wanting to come as his tongue reached her finger. She tugged the leash tight.

'There! Good boy, just under that hood of skin at the top... Oooh yes! You shall have such a caning after our trip to the gibbet room!' He felt her immediate urgency on licking at the hard little nub at the top of her cunt, and though he had never serviced a woman orally before, her excitement at the attentions of this little peak were very clear. The leash bit at his throat, and his flank felt the sharp stroke of her cane whenever his tongue ventured away from its point of duty; he felt her thighs tense and he was stroked with the cane for good measure as her moans increased in intensity.

'Yes! Yes!... There!... Harder!... Ooooooohhh!!' He gasped at the choking leash as her thigh muscles tightened and her toes pointed at right angles, the ecstasy of a victorious orgasm warped through her body, the servitude of her new ma!e confirmed. He so wanted to spend as she sighed and groaned, her juices eagerly lapped up by him as her hand clenched white knuckled on the cane which he would know again later. She sighed with relief and released the leash, but held his head to her cunt, pressing his face into its wet heat.

'You lick me nice and clean now, and I have two prizes for you to wear when you're done, which you'll wear with pride to the gibbet room.' She grinned with smug pleasure as he dutifully licked her clean, and sneered when she stood up and surveyed his erect cock.

'You'll see the price males pay who disobey and refuse to allow their true desire to be dominated to be nurtured; the ultimate price. Then we'll return here and you'll tell me exactly what you thought, you'll be milked one final time, and caged until I think you are worthy to spend again.' She moved to a dressing table and took two items from a drawer, smiling wickedly at him in the tall mirror as she did so. Her smile widened to a grin as she showed him a small placard on a chain which read 'Cunt and arsehole cleaner', and held up the other item, a black anal plug, nice and wide with a tapered end and flat stopper.

He had no idea what this was, but was soon to be introduced to it. She dipped her fingers into a tub of cold cream on the table and grinned as she watched his bewildered eyes study it.

'Bend over, shoulders close to the floor, arse in the air!' He groaned slightly as his arse cheeks were beginning to stiffen from the caning, but what was to follow would take his mind from it.

'Now I shall pay you a compliment for your service to my rear passage; you'll know the delights of its sensitivity.' He jerked as he felt the tip and the cold cream touch his arsehole, and received a stroke of the cane to the side of his already sore cheeks.

'Still! I'll have obedience at all times or you'll not come back from the gibbet room!' She grinned with cruel pleasure as she deftly eased eased the tapered end in, watching his anus stretch to accomodate it. He whimpered as he was violated, though the feeling of having his anus spread wide made both it and his balls tingle, his cock rigid as she squeezed it in. She smiled with satisfaction as the larger girth slipped in and his pucker closed around the thinner girth, almost pulling the flat stopper in to kiss it.

'Now you have a permanent physical reminder that you are my property; you'll wear it at all times, removing it only when I allow it and when you need to defecate, at which time you will beg permission and will relieve yourself when supervised by a maid.' She watched with delight as he squirmed a little, as his bowels tried spontaneously and oh so naturally to shit out the rude intruder, but to no avail.

'You will learn to love your plug as it will stimulate your prostate with the movement of your body; you will be more than eager to walk with me and complete tasks at my bidding.'

She took the placard and hung it about his neck.

'There! Now we're ready to have everyone know just what you've been up to. You may kiss my feet in thanks.' As he bent to kiss her feet, she rubbed her cane on his sore flesh, making his dilated anus squeeze at the plug and giving him the first indication of a curiously pleasurable sensation as it massaged his prostate. With his anus held wide by the plug, this also simulated a physical feeling as when in fear of something, deepening his feeling of submission to her. His cock boned rigid as he kissed her feet, he was owned and he truly knew it now.

She tugged his leash, and leaving her beautiful arse and cunt bare, led him proudly from the room to display him on their journey, and have him sweetly humiliated. As she led him on all fours to their destination they passed countless scornful women, each delighting in seeing a new male humiliated on displaying the evidence of his early disciplines. They made a point of bringing their hands together and complimenting his Mistress while sneering or laughing provocatively at the leashed male, the placard proclaiming tasks completed, his striped and bruised arse displaying so succinctly that he had known the proud woman's dominance.

He had thought his initial journey to the room had been humiliating enough, but now his erect cock dribbled pre-cum as he was exposed in full for the lowly cur he was, and his Mistress's words with reference to the intrusive plug were realised; the stimulation of his prostate as he was led in shame had his balls aching to come as his spread anus clenched at it with every movement and delicious taunt.

They approached a room on the far side of the grandiose building with huge ornate wooden doors which swung open gracefully as they reached them; a tall woman in a long black silk dress which swept the floor, smiled with contentment through a black lace veil having seen their approach through a disguised peep hole. A short corridor followed where two more similarly dressed women stood by two gilded chests before an even larger set of jet black double doors with gold fittings.

His cock boned on noting that the gold handles were fashioned as finely detailed nooses, and his sense of submissive thrill tinged with foreboding was then enhanced by the two veiled women. They smiled as they opened the chests, and his Mistress was fitted with a small black eye-mask which did not hide any of the expression on her face, but merely ringed her confident eyes. She smiled knowingly and he gasped as the other female took great delight in taking a full leather hood from her chest, slipping it over his head and leaving just his startled eyes on display. They grinned with pleasure as the hood was tied tight, watching the leather over his mouth bulge and retract as he panted in anticipation of what lay beyond the doors.

The veiled women retained a permanent pleased smile as the doors swung open to reveal a large auditorium and two more veiled women welcomed them in with pleased grins to where around forty masked women sat or stood, many with kneeling and hooded male slaves in attendance, some scantily clad with slaves who busily licked feet, others as was he, with various placards to remind them and show others of recent tasks. Some of the women were sat alone, dressed formally on having attended just for this event, some showing decadence by openly smoking cigarettes, something a 'proper' Victorian women would not be seen doing in public. They all sat facing black velvet curtains which crossed the room. His Mistress was ushered to the front, close to the curtains, where women with recently acquired slaves were placed to allow those newer pets to have a clearer view of the spectacle.

Several other dominant women followed them in before the veiled women moved to either end of the room and reeled back the curtains. Spontaneous delighted murmurs and gasps from some of the hooded males greeted the revelation of a stark yet somehow handsome gallows, a silky white noose with a large slipknot hanging delectably from a broad gibbet which protruded out over the elevated stage. The walls were clad with mirrors, duplicating the stark image at several angles; no one there would fail to have an unobstructed view, and the victim would have the pleasure of witnessing his own hanging as he twirled on the unforgiving rope.

To the rear of the stage on either side, were two doors; on one side a plain set of double doors in the same colour as the nearby un-mirrored walls, on the other an elliptical double door, ornately designed in an obvious representation of a woman's genitalia. His Mistress pulled the leash nice and tight as if to emulate his hanging, delighting in the satisfaction of his staring in awe at the place of finality for someone and making him dribble pre-cum as his eyes surveyed the menacing magnificence of the bold structure, and with wonderment at those doors. His Mistress smirked on seeing his eyes survey the feminine portal.

'The male will enter via the plain door, he will be hanged, and will leave through the other; taken back from whence he came, consumed by womanhood.' His anus tingled and clenched at the plug as the forthright resonance and tone of her voice displayed her contentment at the ritual and its indication of feminine dominance; every aspect of his new life ensured that he too was being slowly and inevitably consumed by that dominance. A fantasy of his came back to his mind, where he was the condemned at a public execution, something which was common earlier in the century but now abolished. He would now witness such an event, and his heart raced in erotic anticipation.

He was not the only slave to hold this fantasy. One of the other women whipped her male from the rear of the auditorium, to generous applause from those women there who recognised the domme and her sub from prior events. The leash was tugged harder by the watching Mistress who was also familiar with the pair.

'She has promised to hang him, as he begs for it, but this is as close as he will get; the dead do not suffer, but he'll do so for an eternity, just you watch his humiliation.' The slave was whipped to a stool before the stage in full view of all who attended, and knelt upon it. With his eyes fixed upon the noose, he masturbated while his Mistress flicked his arse spitefully with the cane, and women laughed, sneered, and taunted, immersing him in total shame and humiliation, overcome by total submissive ecstasy as he wanked hard with a wholesome desire to know that rope.