Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing that she was not going to finish her sentence, Angelique volunteered to provide the missing word.

"Dick," she said bluntly.

At the mention of the word, all of us, including Delvin, had a laughing fit.

"Man, you just come out and say what you feel, don't you?" he said to Angelique.

"Well, it's the truth," she replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yeah, but...hey...are you putting me on?"

"Maybe a little," she replied coyly as she lifted her long legs to rest on the coffee table.

"Maybe a lot!" Brittany laughed, aware as I was of Angelique's deft and calculated maneuver.

It had the desired effect. Delvin's eyes now rested upon her lovely limbs as he inhaled deeply.

"Where did you get legs like that?" he asked my cousin. "Half of your body is made up of those fine-looking stems."

"It's genetics," Megan interjected. "Mrs. Anjou has nice legs too."

"No argument here," Delvin said. "But you know...all you girls have great legs and you're all damned good-looking too."

Megan saw this as an opportunity to remind him of his earlier promise.

"Pretty enough to be in one of your videos?"

"Maybe," he said, unable to keep his eyes off Angelique's legs.

I had to admit that I was a little bit jealous of my cousin's long and beautifully sculptured legs. The only real difference between her legs and mine was that hers were about an inch or two longer. And it was due to this difference in height that made her legs seem more graceful than mine.

"So," Delvin began, as he peered at us through the fog of marijuana. "Did you guys get off on watching me and Maria fuck?"

Megan, Brittany, and I laughed nervously, but confessed that we found their lovemaking a huge turn-on. Angelique's response was to remove her shoes so that Delvin could get a good look at her sexy feet.

"I know Angelique enjoyed it," I said, remembering how she had pleasured herself from watching him and Maria engage in sex.

"Oh, shut up, Holly," she replied with an admonishing stare.

Delvin's eyes now fell upon my cousin's lovely feet with their long, well-proportioned toes and nails that were adorned with a lustrous pink polish. He sighed heavily and took another drag.

"No, it's okay. It's all right," he said. "There's nothing wrong with people getting off watching other people have sex. I do it all the time."

"You do?" Megan asked, surprised.

"Absolutely. You see that rack over there? There's nothing but adult movies in it."

He pointed to a huge, black wall cabinet completely filled with DVDs.

"Wow," Brittany said. "Can I see them?"

"Help yourself. You can all check them out."

The four of us got up and went to inspect his private collection of porn while he continued to smoke.

"Hey, Angelique," Megan said, drawing my cousin's attention to a DVD she was holding in her hand. "You have this one too."

Megan held up a DVD cover of a naked man being spanked by two well-dressed women. Delvin laughed.

"Hey, man! That's my favorite movie! You into CFNM, Angelique?"

"She's got tons of this stuff in her room," I said, laughing at the fact that many of the DVDs contained a similar theme.

"No shit?" Delvin remarked.

"Yeah," Angelique replied, giving me a nasty look. "No shit."

Delvin enjoyed watching us sift through his collection as we sat on the floor in front of him. His vast library contained pornography of all sorts, but there was a preponderance of CFNM-related content, sometimes featuring men in submissive roles before one or more dominant women.

"Oh, I love this!" Brittany giggled as she handed a DVD to me.

"Which one is that?" Delvin asked.

I held up the DVD for him to see.

"Oh, that one!" he laughed. "That's a classic!"

The cover featured a completely naked man with his hands on his erect penis, masturbating himself for the amusement of four attractive looking women who were standing around him. It looked like it was staged in someone's apartment.

"He looks so stupid standing there like that naked," Megan said, laughing at the picture.

"He's supposed to look stupid," Angelique said. "That's the whole idea."

Delvin took a final drag on his joint and chuckled.

"She's got it," he said. "Angelique knows what it's all about."

My cousin looked at him through the corner of her eyes and smiled.

"Well, I don't understand," Megan complained. "What's so sexy about this picture?"

"Some guys like being controlled by women, Megan," Angelique said. "It excites them. Get it?"

"I think it's stupid."

"You think everything is stupid."

"Yeah, Megan," Brittany chimed in. "You never want to try anything new. You always put everything down."

"No, I don't," Megan protested.

"Yes, you do," Angelique said. "Like that picture of that girl with the cum..."

Suddenly, Angelique stopped short, embarrassed that she had used a word she would not normally use when Delvin was around. Delvin, who had been mildly amused by their argument, now looked at us in a different light, as though he was getting to see, for the first time, the perverse little voyeurs we really were.

"What did you say, Angelique?" he asked her.

"You heard me," she replied without looking at him.

"Did you say...cum?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"So finish what you were saying."

Megan laughed. "She's too embarrassed!"

"I'm not embarrassed," my cousin said.

It was difficult to catch Angelique off her guard, and she had been clearly put on the spot by her faux pas. But, being the most adept at controlling her feelings, she soon regained her emotional equilibrium and went on the offensive once more.

"I was saying," she began, giving Megan a sarcastic look, "that Megan got upset when she saw a picture of a girl with cum on her face. She thinks it's gross."

"Gross?" Delvin said to Megan. "That's part of sex, girl. It's no big deal."

"Well, I don't like it," she replied. "And I don't like these movies either."

"How do you know that?" he asked. "Have you ever seen one of them?"

"No. Angelique hasn't played any of them for us yet."

"Then how do you know?"

Brittany grabbed Megan by the shoulder and shook her.

"See?" she said. "I told you she doesn't like to try anything new."

"That's too bad," Delvin said. "I think you might enjoy them."

"Why don't we play one?" I suggested, anxious to stop the bickering and curious myself to see what was so special about them.

"All right, Holly!" Delvin said with a big grin. "You girls up for it?"

"I am," Brittany said.

"I've seen this stuff before," Angelique said. "But if you want to play them, I'll watch."

"What about you, Megan?" Delvin asked her. "You might like it."

Afraid of being accused any further that she was indeed a spoilsport, as Angelique had unmistakably pointed out, she reluctantly agreed to watch the DVD with us on the condition that if it offended her, she would leave.

"No problem, Megan," Delvin agreed.

After searching through several different titles, we finally decided to watch the one Delvin had referred to as a "classic." As the movie began, the four of us sat down on the floor around the TV, while Delvin remained in his armchair sipping a Coke.

The scene opened up with an attractive blonde man, probably in his early twenties, peering out from a partially opened closet door to spy on a pretty brunette woman, presumably his boss, who was at her desk happily conversing with someone on the phone. From his vantage point, the man could see the woman's sexy legs, which were crossed at the knee, and the camera focused on his face and then her legs to let the audience know that this was his particular fetish. As she talked, he let his pants and underwear fall down around his ankles, exposing his erect penis. In no time at all he was masturbating furiously.

"Oh, God," Brittany exclaimed. "That's so funny!"

All of us started to laugh as the camera focused on his huge erection and then on the woman's legs. Suddenly, the man sneezed and lost his balance. He came tumbling out of the closet, tripping over his own pants, and fell down flat on his face in front of the horrified woman. The look on his face was priceless as he struggled to get to his feet.

"Guys are such perverts," Megan said, unable to take her eyes off the screen.

This made Delvin laugh.

"And I suppose you watching this movie don't make you a little bit of a pervert too?"

Megan shrugged, but said nothing.

The blonde man was now being reprimanded by his boss, and with his pants and underwear still around his ankles, he was ordered to straddle her desk so that she could administer a spanking to his bare ass. Before she did this however, she called in three other women—all of similar age and very attractive—to observe his punishment.

Taking up seats around the desk, the women watched as the helpless young man was given a robust spanking by his boss, which she seemed to thoroughly enjoy. After giving him about 20 solid whacks with her bare hand, she then ordered him to stand in front of her desk and masturbate himself to orgasm while all of them watched. As the four women sat with their legs crossed in front of the desk, the man jerked his penis for a few minutes until it was clear that he was going to ejaculate. The camera then moved behind him so that all you could see was the back of his head and the four laughing women sitting on the opposite side of the desk. They teased him for a few minutes, calling him all kinds of nasty names, but never once did he stop masturbating himself.

Suddenly, from the bottom of the screen, a long, white blur of sperm shot up and outward onto the desk, splashing into a stack of papers. The women screamed with laughter and so did we.

"Did you see that?" Brittany said, entranced.

Another creamy blast followed the first one, this time shooting so far that it hit the bare legs of his boss who was sitting directly opposite him.

"Oh, Freddie!" his boss complained. "You disgusting pig! You're going to pay for this!"

"Ha!" Angelique laughed. "He's giving her a sperm shower!"

"Wait! Wait!" Delvin interrupted. "There's more. Watch this!"

No sooner had the words escaped his mouth than Freddie let out a huge groan and we watched in awe as three huge, gooey ropes of semen shot out, one after the other, high into the air, and came splashing down onto the desk below, forming three separate and slimy puddles of white.

"Oh, my God!" I said, amazed to see one man shoot so much sperm.

The women in the video laughed excitedly—as we did—upon seeing this spectacular cumshot. And to the combined teasing of his tormentors, Freddie's cock exploded yet again, sending another half dozen bursts of creamy ejaculate careening into the desk, where it formed several white pools of pasty residue. At last, his orgasm ended and he was told that he was fired. The women then pushed him out of the office, still half-dressed and his penis dripping with sperm. I had never seen anything so funny or strangely erotic in my life.

"Didn't I tell you it was a classic?" Delvin said, as he laughed along with us.

During all this time, Megan was unable to remove her eyes from the TV screen. More than any of us, she seemed more preoccupied with the video she had just seen, and I could tell something was on her mind.

"Do guys really ejaculate like that?" she asked Delvin.

"Some do," he replied.

"Well, it didn't seem real to me."

"Oh, it's real all right," he assured her. "I can tell fake cum right off."

"Are you sure? It seemed like somebody was squeezing a bottle of hand lotion off camera to make it look like the real thing."

"I'm telling you it's real," he insisted.

"How do you know?"

"I know because...I can cum like that myself sometimes. Even better."

The four of us looked at each other sheepishly, grinning at his implication.

"Oh sure, Delvin!" Brittany said in an accusatory tone. "You can really have an orgasm like that?"

"What's so strange about it?" he said. "There are a few guys in the porn industry who can cum like that."

"Maybe, but it still looks fake to me."

"Some of it might be fake," he said thoughtfully. "But what you just saw was 100% real."

"How do they get it to cum so much?" I asked him.

"Well, usually if a guy hasn't had an orgasm in a long time, and if he's teased for a while, that'll produce a cumshot like the one you just saw."

Megan looked at me just then with a very sly look, as though she were planning something.

"Can we see some more?" she asked Delvin.

"Sure," he replied. "Put on anything you want."

For the next hour we sat through what must have constituted half of what was Delvin's CFNM library. The pot was being passed around again and all of us were getting quite high. Most of the videos featured similar scenarios to the one we had watched earlier; sometimes the element of female dominance was overt, sometimes very subtle. Usually, a naked guy would end up masturbating in front of a group of clothed women, or sometimes one or several women would end up masturbating him. Even though most of the videos ended in this way, we never got tired of seeing the different faces and the ways in which the guys would jerk their dicks for the amusement of the women. After one very long and voluminous orgasm, which resulted in several women being christened at once, Megan turned to Delvin with a questioning look in her eyes.

"So, can you really cum like that?"

Angelique, Brittany, and I looked at each other and then at Megan, unaccustomed to hear her speak in such direct terms. By this time, Delvin was sitting with one leg propped up on the arm of his chair. It appeared to me like he had an erection.

"Probably," he said modestly, as one of his hands came to rest near his crotch. "It's been almost a week since I came."

"Wow," she replied. "So you must have a lot stored up."

Her eyes fell to his crotch, where one of his hands was busy grabbing his hard-on.

"Are you kidding me?" he laughed. "Guys make billions of sperm every day. If I wasn't so tired from doing all these recording sessions, I'd be jacking off every chance I got."

Angelique, I noticed, purposely remained aloof during this interrogation, curious to see how far Megan was willing to take things. The most reserved and easily offended of the four of us, she was now, however, acting very promiscuous. This was, no doubt due to the influence of the marijuana we had all been smoking. But I think the drug also unlocked some sexual feelings within her that she normally kept repressed. To see her take more of an aggressive role was refreshing, but Angelique wouldn't let her enjoy her newfound position for very long.

"Are you tired now, Delvin?" my cousin suddenly asked as she lifted both of her bare feet to rest on his knees.

"No way," he replied, admiring the view.

"Angelique, you're such a big tease!" Brittany laughed.

Delvin was now stroking his cock through his pants, as he let one hand caress the beautiful prize resting on his knee. He didn't seem to care one bit that his massive erection was visible to all of us, and at Angelique's suggestion he let her play with his cock, running her toes all over his shaft until he was quite distracted. I had to admire her manipulative skills. She was a master of getting people to do her bidding, and they often had no clue that they were even being manipulated.

"Those movies made you horny, didn't they?" she teased him. "Look how big you are!"

She let her toes run up and down his prick very quickly, forcing him to moan loudly.

"Yes," he replied, surrendering to the pleasure of her lovely feet deftly working his shaft.

Delvin ran his hands up and down her legs, intoxicated by her power over him.

"Mmm...that feels nice," she purred as she tilted her head back, enjoying the massage.

"Whatever turns you on, baby," he said.

Angelique turned to me suddenly with a devilish grin on her face.

"You know what would really turn me on?" she said. "No, I mean...turn usallon?"

Knowing something wild was about to be hatched from that wicked imagination of hers, I started laughing.

"What's that?" he asked, amused.

My cousin stole a look at Megan.

"Tell him," she said.

Megan wasn't prepared to have my cousin defer to her, but it made no difference to the brown-eyed beauty, who now faced the handsome boy with her legs crossed and her hands holding the cover of the DVD we had just watched.

"Are you sure, Angelique?" she asked.

"Tell him," my cousin said firmly.

"I...I mean, we," she began a little nervously, "would like you to...you know...do what that guy did in the video."

I don't know how she and my cousin had hatched this idea, but at some point it must have been discussed between them. Brittany and I looked at each other and broke out laughing.

"Yeah," Angelique said as she prodded his balls with her big toe, "we want you to make it squirt like a fountain."

"A fountain of cum!" Brittany squealed, surprised that she had spoken in such an explicit fashion.

I was laughing so hard I couldn't even speak.

Delvin laughed along with us, barely believing what he had heard as his eyes went from one laughing face to another.

"You girls are unreal," he said. "You really want to do this CFNM thing?"

"Why not?" Angelique said, using her toes to push down his trunks so that we could see his cock. "You're halfway there now!"

Delvin sat there dumbfounded as Angelique continued to tease his cock with her feet.

"And what are the four of you going to do?" he asked.

"We're going to sit right here and watch you," she replied with a wide grin.

"We could do more than that," Delvin said, as the pleasurable sensations of Angelique's footjob were starting to get to him.

"No," she said firmly. "No sex. We just want to watch you jerk off for us."

"Yeah, come on, Delvin," Brittany said, trying to persuade him. "Whip it out."

Delvin seemed a bit dismayed that his chances of having sex with any one of us were squelched by Angelique's injunction. However, after more taunting from all of us, he agreed to give us the show we were demanding from him.

"We really couldn't see too much of you from the other room," I said as he began to pull his bathing suit off without getting up from the chair.

"What she means is that we couldn't see too much of your dick," Brittany laughed.

"Well," he said as the trunks came off, "I hope you're not disappointed."

What sprang into view just then was as impressive as anything I had seen on Angelique's DVDs. It actually looked bigger than what I remembered seeing during his lovemaking with Maria.

The four of us giggled as we watched the thick, black shaft stand up stiff and straight, pointing toward the ceiling. Delvin cradled his erect cock in his hand, rubbing his finger over the shaft and glans, proud of its size and girth.

""How do you keep it in your pants?" Angelique laughed, impressed at his prick's massive size.

I noticed that she kept her feet in close proximity to his crotch but did not touch him. Megan looked a bit apprehensive at the sight of his erect cock, but Brittany and I sat there mesmerized.

"How long is it?" I ask him.

"Just over ten inches," he replied proudly.

"Holly thought you were over a foot long when she saw you through the peep holes," Brittany said, watching contentedly as his hands began to stroke his towering shaft.

Delvin smiled. "I tried a penis pump once but it didn't make me any bigger. This is it."

"It's enough!" Angelique commented, as she leaned forward to watch him masturbate.

His cock was a most attractive specimen. In addition to its impressive length, Delvin's penis was thick and satiny, the huge glans a lovely purple/black color that looked like a fat Portobello mushroom sitting atop its massive stalk. I observed that his testicles were quite large, not hanging down low in their sac, but elevated close to his body; the skin taught and smooth, like two, ripe, oversized plums. I could only imagine that they must have been hard at work making "billions of sperm," as he put it, and wondered what awaited us when he finally brought himself to orgasm.