Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We positioned ourselves on the floor around him in a semicircle as he began to stroke his cock in earnest. Angelique kept both her feet propped up on his thighs and Brittany sat at his feet, resting one elbow on the armchair, intently observing his every motion.

"I've seen my brother jerk off a few times," she said to him as her eyes followed the up and down motion of his hand, "but he's nowhere as big as you."

Delvin almost stopped stroking himself when he heard this.

"Damn!" he said. "You watch your own brother beat his meat? You are one wicked girl!"

She laughed. "I like the way you do it better. Nice and slow."

He resumed his cadence as the four of us continued to observe him.

"I'll bet you have a gallon of semen in those things!" Angelique squealed as she suddenly poked her big toe into his sac.

We all laughed at her comment, but Delvin simply watched in awe as her pink toenails sensuously tickled his scrotum.

"How far can you make it shoot?" Megan suddenly asked.

He thought a moment, never releasing his hand from his cock.

"Well, one time, after this chick was blowing me for over an hour, I shot it about six or seven feet."

This impressed the other girls, but I had seen such a feat performed by Andre Wilkins and Portland Turner only a week ago, so I knew it was certainly possible.

"But I think I'm going to beat that record today," he said as his breathing began to come in short gasps.

"Really?" I said. "Why do you think that?"

He was now moving his hands faster and faster over his cock, concentrating his attention upon the area just below the glans.

"Because I haven't cum in almost a week. Plus, I've been playing with myself for over an hour while watching those videos."

He had an interesting technique I thought: mechanical, precise, and never fluctuating in tempo or style, which seemed to me to be perfect for forcing out the armies of hot sperm I knew were anxiously waiting for joyous release.

Angelique continued to dig her toes into his swelling sac.

"I'll bet you shoot a huge load right across the room," she teased him.

"Or maybe it will go straight up and hit the ceiling," Brittany suggested, running one of her hands up and down his leg.

"Just don't get any of it on me," Megan said, her eyes glued to Delvin's furiously stroking hand.

"Oh, shut up, Megan!" Angelique said.

Delvin, although interested in what we were saying, seemed too preoccupied with his masturbation to allow our banter to distract him. He only offered a grunt in response to Megan's request, but eventually managed to tell her and me not to sit directly in front of him as we might get anointed with his ejaculate. At his request, we both moved away to the left and right, respectively: I, next to my cousin, and Megan next to Brittany.

"Would you like me to take off your shirt, Delvin? You'll be more comfortable," I said, noticing that he was now sweating quite profusely.

"Yeah, babe. It's way too fucking hot in here."

I got up and helped him remove his shirt, and he let out an audible moan as he had to reluctantly remove his hand from his penis, causing it to bob back and forth in the air unattended.

"It's so funny!" Megan laughed. "Look at it!"

There was nowhere else to look. His huge prick did look strange as I watched it pulse with a rhythm all its own, but as soon as his shirt was off, he quickly went back to his self-pleasuring. I decided to remain standing behind him, my hands resting on his shoulders, anxious to witness what I was hoping would be a spectacular climax.

When he announced that he was close to ejaculating, the four of us moved back a little and grew silent, focusing our combined attention on his cock, which was now leaking copious amounts of precum.

"Ladies, I can't take this much more of this," he gasped as his hand teased the tip of his shaft with lighting-fast jerks.

"You can't come yet," Angelique suddenly declared.

"What?" Delvin said, still pumping his cock.

"You can't come yet," she repeated, digging her toes hard into his balls.

"Hey! That hurts!" he hollered, releasing his cock from his hands.

"I'm sorry," Angelique said. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"What's going on, Angelique?" I asked her, upset that she had ruined his, as well as our, enjoyment.

"Do you have a video camera?" she asked Delvin.

"Oh, man! Now you ask?" he groaned.

"I want to get this all on tape," she said. "If you don't have one, we can use mine."

"Oh, Angelique," Brittany said. "Why didn't you let him finish? Maybe he doesn't want to do your stupid video."

"No, no, that's okay," Delvin said. "I don't mind. Actually, it's a great idea. I've been meaning to tape some of my sex scenes. But it's got to stay between us. I don't want the world to know about my private sex life. Plus you girls could get into a lot of trouble."

"No problem," my cousin answered. "Where's your video camera?"

Delvin had me fetch the camera from the closet and I handed it to Angelique who insisted that she film the whole thing.

Taking up her position several feet in front of him, she began to assume the role of director, instructing each of us as to what our acting duties would be.

"Okay, Brittany, you're fine where you are," she began. "Megan, you sit where I was, and Holly you stand up behind him like you were doing."

Once we were all in place, and she was satisfied with that she saw, she told Delvin to resume masturbating. He didn't need much encouragement, as he was still hard, and I didn't think it would take him long to cum.

"Holly, keep your head next to his so I can get your reaction to the cumshot," my cousin said as she took a few steps closer to us.

I did as I was told and lowered my head down a bit so that my chin was resting on his right shoulder.

"That's great," Angelique said happily. "Just stay like that."

I enjoyed being so close to the gorgeous and sexy boy, feeling his warmth and animal lust transfer itself to me as he pulled on his erection with long, hard strokes. Brittany and Megan, who were now seated on the floor on either side of him, ran their hands over his legs and thighs, teasing him with all kinds of sexual remarks. I was especially surprised at Megan, who now seemed to have lost most of her prior inhibitions and was speaking to him in the most provocative way. I realized that the pot was responsible for her apparent lack of propriety, and knew that she probably would have never consented to act in our lascivious production had she not been under the influence of the mood-altering drug. Nonetheless, I found it to be a pleasure to see her so loose and fun-loving, and Delvin, despite desperately wanting to cum, couldn't help but take notice of her increased interest in him.

"I want to see it spit," she said to Delvin, as she rested her chin on his right knee.

Angelique laughed at this comment, but I could tell that she highly approved of Megan's inspired aggressive behavior by zooming in on her pretty face.

"Excellent, Megan. Excellent." my cousin said. "Keep talking to him like that. Just like those girls did in the movie."

Elated by Angelique's comment, Megan continued her verbal assault.

"You know what we want to see, Delvin?" she asked.

Without waiting for his response, and without saying a word, she simply stuck her tongue between her teeth and made a "tic...tic" sound, sharply turning her head after each "tic," allowing her eyes to gaze off into the distance. Angelique and I immediately understood what she meant, but Brittany looked confused.

"He's like cumming, right?" Megan explained to the puzzled girl. "And my eyes are following the squirts."

"Oh, yeah!" Brittany chuckled. "Tic, tic...that's funny!"

Delvin was now pumping his cock at whirlwind speed, and I found myself pouring a litany of filth into his ear.

"You girls are driving me fucking crazy!" he cried, as I watched his ass rise several inches off the chair.

"I want to see some sperm!" Angelique ordered.

"Time for the money shot!" I laughed, allowing my body to get out of camera view.

"Pay attention, Holly!" Angelique said. "Move your head in close to his. And you two," she said to Brittany and Megan, "move in closer...that's good, perfect. Now I have all four of you in the frame. Don't move!"

It seemed to me that my cousin seemed quite comfortable in her self-appointed role as director and continued to give us final instructions as Delvin got ready to relinquish his load.

"No! Don't look at me, Megan!" she hollered. "Look at his dick!"

Megan dutifully followed Angelique's directions: her face, and Brittany's, only a few inches away from the towering, black phallus.

"Beautiful!" Angelique said. "Anytime you're ready, Delvin."

"Come on," Brittany said, letting her fingers lightly touch his balls. "Let's have a nice, big cumshot!"

In response to her command, Delvin suddenly made a funny grimace as he was gripped by a powerful orgasm.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!" he screamed.

I was so glad that Angelique had thought to videotape his orgasm because she and I would get great enjoyment from watching it during the subsequent weeks of my stay. And seeing it played back, where I could take my time and savor every sordid moment, made me realize what devilish girls we really were.

"Bet you can't reach me!" Angelique squealed, as Delvin's prick reared back, ready to fire.

At first, only a tiny stream of cum flowed out of his penis, running over his fingers and down onto his huge balls. And then, only a second later, this was followed by a massive eruption of sperm that shot out with such force that it flew up and over Angelique's head to impact with the wall behind her—the same wall that had served as our private viewing station into Delvin's late-night sexual escapades.

"Holy shit!" Angelique laughed, still keeping her camera focused on Delvin's climaxing prick.

Brittany, Megan, and I looked at each other in shock and amusement in response to his stupendous cumshot. But no sooner had we recovered from one surprise than we were gifted with another marvelous display of sperm acrobatics.

Pointing his dick straight up, we watched as another long jet of cream was launched, sailing far over his head and past my face, where a small portion of ejaculate found its way into my hair.

"Cream rinse!" Angelique shouted, as the cum dribbled off my bangs and hung like tiny gelatinous strands in front of my eyes.

Megan and Brittany were in hysterics.

"Great shot, Delvin!" Brittany laughed, applauding him.

"Great catch, Holly!" Megan added.

Delvin was deep in the throes of orgasm, hardly able to concentrate on anything except forcing as much sperm out of his swollen dick as possible. Being so focused, he really could not respond to the antics going on around him. However, his eyes did register surprise when he saw Megan's hand suddenly replace his on his cock.

Angelique, Brittany, and I were shocked to see our timid friend take the huge, spurting prick into her own little hand, heedless of the rivers of sperm spewing out of it, and masturbate him while the sticky semen cascaded down over the stiff shaft and onto her fingers in swift torrents.

"Yeah!" Angelique cried. "Jerk it off, Megan!"

She hardly needed any encouragement. With just her thumb and forefinger, she teased the tip of his cock with quick, deliberate strokes, and in a matter of seconds was rewarded with a series of multiple cumshots. Delvin couldn't believe what was happening and held in his breath as the pleasurable sensations overtook him. From my vantage point, his orgasm looked like a volley of whitish blurs that exploded from the tip of his penis in an almost angry fashion to shoot high into the air toward my cousin, who deftly stepped back a little to avoid being splattered. Megan's fingers were awash with sperm, but she applied herself diligently to his masturbation, even getting Brittany to hold the base of his shaft firmly in place so as to give her more control over him. Delvin's prick responded by surrendering one enormous load after another.

"Tic, tic," Megan laughed, as our eyes followed each trajectory of gooey cum as it sailed out into the room.

At some point during the spectacle, I draped my arms around Delvin's neck, quite unaware that I had done it. I don't know if it bothered Angelique to see me so intimate with her object of fascination, but she didn't seem to care, which struck me as surprising considering her feelings toward him. For me it was an immense turn-on to cradle him so close to me, and to be able to feel his masculine passion submit to the will of Megan's blistering handjob.

I looked down at the laughing faces of Brittany and Megan, who were thoroughly engrossed in masturbating Delvin's prick. Not wanting to give Megan the upper hand, Brittany now took over from her friend, encircling his penis in her hand and giving him several intense strokes. As she pulled up, Delvin cried out and once again fired off a thick stream of semen that ended up splashing into the coffee table.

"This is fucking unbelievable!" Angelique exclaimed as she moved in for a close-up of his prick.

Again the giant penis reared back and fired off another burst of creamy sauce, this time shooting straight up and landing right back down onto Brittany's stoking hand. I was shocked when I saw Megan lean in and dip her tongue into the freshly spilled semen that dripped from her friend's hand.

"Go, Megan!" Angelique cried as she zoomed in to get a close-up of the unprecedented event.

Brittany and I squealed as Megan let the sticky cream spill out of her mouth in one giant glob and then sucked it back in to swallow it down.

"Oh, my God!" Brittany screamed in response to Megan's unexpected maneuver.

Momentarily preoccupied with Megan's cum-swallowing act, Brittany failed to notice that Delvin's cock was now pointing directly at her face. Before she realized it, a huge stream of cum shot out and splashed into her cheek, leaving a sticky mass of sperm dripping from her nose and chin. The three of us squealed with joy.

"You got a fucking facial!" Angelique exclaimed, barely able to stand up.

Megan fell onto the floor laughing as Brittany ran out toward the bathroom. As Delvin's orgasm began to subside, he began to slowly return to his senses. I drew my arms away and fell into the chair next to him, totally overcome by what I had just seen. He was panting heavily, his entire body covered in sweat.

"I've never cum like that, ever!" he admitted in between taking in huge gulps of air. "Never in my whole fucking life!"

Angelique stopped the video camera and sat down next to me.

"Aren't you glad I decided to tape it?" she asked him.

"Real glad," was all he could reply.

Angelique rewound the tape a little and showed Megan and I the amazing christening by cum.

"What the hell got into you, Megan? That was great!" Angelique said.

To be paid a compliment by my cousin was a rare thing for the petite brunette to experience, and she showed her appreciation with a big smile.

"Your mother always keeps telling everybody that they've got to experience life...so, I decided to take her advice."

"What did his cum taste like?" I asked her.

"A little salty, but not as bad as I thought."

"Maria always tells me it tastes sweet," Delvin offered.

"I wouldn't go that far," Megan replied. "But it's not horrible."

"See, I told you!" Angelique said. "You have to try new stuff."

"Want a lick?" Megan asked, offering her sperm-coated hand to us.

"Ah...no," my cousin said, politely.

"What about you, Holly?"

"No, thanks," I said, watching her play with the gooey mass.

Megan gave us both a reproving look.

"Well, now you can't complain about me anymore, because I've done something the two of you have never done."

Having said that, she rose to her feet and rubbed her palms together, slowly separating her hands so we could all see the sticky strands of Delvin's cum as it fell in clumps from her fingers.

"It's so messy!" she laughed as she headed toward the bathroom.

"You were great, baby," Delvin said to her as she passed by.

"Just don't forget to ask your manager about the music video," she reminded him.

While Megan and Brittany were in the bathroom cleaning up, Angelique took me into the kitchen where she helped me to wash away the tiny residue of sperm still clinging to my hair.

"Can you believe how much he came?" she asked me, as she took a towel to my hair.

I wanted to tell her that I had seen a similar display of orgasmic prowess only a week earlier, but could only shake my head in wonderment.

"Especially that first shot," I replied. "It flew about a foot above your head."

"I have to show this tape to some of my friends," she said.

"You promised him that you wouldn't let anyone else see it."

"He'll never know about it."

"But you promised."

"Will you stop being so naïve for once?" she said, peeved. "I'm not going to show it to the whole world, just a couple of friends."

When we returned to the living room we found Delvin with his bathing trunks back on and cleaning the floor, chair, and coffee table in the aftermath of his orgasm. Brittany and Megan sat together on the couch sipping sodas, watching him.

"What time is it?" Brittany asked me.

"It's 2:15," I said, looking down at my watch.

"Is anybody tired?" Angelique asked us.

We all replied in the negative.

"Good. We still have some time before my mother gets home."

"Time for what?" Delvin asked her.

"To smoke some more pot!"

All of us agreed that that would be an excellent thing to do.

Delvin offered us some sandwiches and chips, as we were all famished, and then we got down to the serious business of smoking his expensive stash. After complimenting him on his outstanding sexual performance, the subject got around to Maria and his dwindling infatuation with her.

"She wants to get married," he said, the words catching in his throat. "I'm only twenty, man. I'm not ready for that shit."

"Did you tell her that?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I told her, but she doesn't want to hear it."

"Why don't you break up with her?" Brittany suggested.

"Because she gives good head!" he laughed.

"Yeah, we know," Angelique said.

"How would you..."

"The holes in the wall, remember?" Megan reminded him.

"Oh yeah," he said, taking a long drag on his joint. "You saw her suck me off?"

"And swallow the whole load," Angelique laughed.

"I thought she was going to choke!" Brittany added.

Delvin let his hand fall casually down onto his crotch.

"I guess I do pack quite a mouthful," he said.

"You could populate a planet, Delvin," my cousin remarked whimsically.

The conversation then turned to more topical matters like his burgeoning music career and his plans for the future.

"I'm going to keep doing this shit for as long as I can, then settle down by the time I'm thirty-five and raise a family," he said. "Probably retire by the time I'm fifty or so and live off my royalties."

"I'd say that's a pretty good plan," I said, taking the final bite of my sandwich.

"For every guy like me, there's thousands and thousands who will never achieve what I've got. I've been lucky."

"Yes, but you're also very talented."

"There's lots of talented people walking the streets, but they don't have a music career. Like I said...I've been lucky."

I appreciated Delvin's self-effacing attitude. Despite all his money and fame, he was essentially an honest, down-to-earth person with no pretensions to be anything more than exactly what he was. He looked at me, studying my face as if trying to read my mind.

"What are your plans, Holly?" he asked. "What are you going to do with your life?"

"Well, I start college this fall at UCLA. I'm studying to be a writer."