Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly my feet felt wet. I looked down at the floor and saw a small river of sperm building up beneath me, rising in volume with each successive ejaculation. I couldn't seem to remove my hand from the spouting behemoth, each successive stroke forcing out yet another massive eruption of creamy effluence.

"I can't make it stop!" I yelled to the crowd.

The Lenore look-a-like didn't seem to be concerned by the wave of sperm that was now washing over her own feet and that of the other women. She just stood there, like the rest of them, laughing and making rude gestures as my hand pulled furiously on the boy's cock, which had now grown to enormous proportions.

"Keep pulling on him my dear," the Lenore look-a-like said. "That's an order!"

"No, no!" I protested. "Look how much he's ejaculated! We're going to drown in cum!"

At this, they all began to howl with laughter, and amidst my futile protestations and warnings, I woke up.

I had been dreaming of course. Looking over at the two lovers, I found them both soundly asleep, as was everyone else on the plane except for the flight attendant and me.

"Are you okay, miss?" she asked me. "I heard you cry out in your sleep."

"I'm fine. It was just a crazy dream, that's all."

I had her bring me a cup of tea and then soon fell back to sleep, awaking only when the plane was approaching the airport.

Angelique's was the first familiar face I saw after passing through customs. She ran toward me with arms open wide, a joyous expression on her face. Jake followed behind her, holding a bouquet of red roses in his hands.

"Holly!" she exclaimed, practically jumping into my arms.

"I missed you so much!" I said, hugging her close to me.

She kissed me several times on the face and then stood back to look at me.

"You're as tall as I am!" she observed, checking to see if I was wearing high heels.

"I know. It's like I grew two inches over the summer!"

"God, you look great. Jake, doesn't Holly look great?"

"Yes, miss," Jake replied, poker-faced, as he handed me the bouquet. "It's nice to see you again Ms. McKenzie."

"Thank you, Jake," I replied. "It's nice to see you too."

"I have so much to tell you, Holly," Angelique said, taking my arm. "A lot of things have changed around here."

Before I could question her further, she led me away toward the parking lot with Jake following close behind us, my suitcase in his hand.

As we drove out of the airport, Angelique told Jake to close the limo's Plexiglas divider so that she and I could have some privacy. It was just 10:00 AM, and I was still suffering from jet lag, but I was eager to hear her news. Offering me a chilled bottle of spring water, which she withdrew from a small, refrigerated compartment, she began.

"What I tell you stays between us. You can't tell your parents anything,especiallyyour mother."

"What's the big secret?"

"Do you swear not to say anything?"

I took a sip of water and nodded my head. "I swear."

"This is the thing," she said, as she locked her gaze onto mine. "My mother is running things now at the estate. Dad is out of the picture—not totally, but kind of. Let's just say that he does his thing and has his mistresses and all that shit, but mom's the boss at home."

She said this is such an emotionless way that she might have been talking about perfect strangers.

"Why don't they get a divorce?"

"Too much hassle," she replied. "They still love each other, but he needs his women, so he does what he wants and my mom does what she wants. No lawyers, no scandal—nothing."

"Do you still see him?"

"About once a month. He's living in Nice now."

"How is your mother dealing with it?"

"There's nothing she can do. He's nobility right? So she pretends everything is okay and goes about her business. Actually, she spends a lot of time with Lenore and her friends."

At the mention of the older woman's name, I immediately thought of my aunt's study and the inopportune way I had insinuated myself upon the unknowing Sisterhood. I wondered how far along my aunt had come within that organization during the year since she was inducted into their exalted ranks.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"All kinds of stuff. Sponsoring charitable events, funding programs for destitute children, providing grants for education...you name it. All of Paris loves her. It's like she's become their patron saint."

I found the thought of my hedonistic aunt performing such acts of charity somewhat amusing.

"My aunt Phoebe—the philanthropist!"

Angelique shook her head. "Not entirely."

Suddenly, her face took on a somber expression. She leaned in close to me and whispered into my ear.

"I can't tell you anything now. Wait until we get home."

That was all she would say about the matter, piquing my curiosity even more.

For the remainder of the ride we spoke about rather mundane things that had happened to both of us during the past year. She never once mentioned Delvin, but I was anxious to learn if our appearing in his next video was still a possibility, so I brought up the subject.

"I haven't heard a word about it, and I wouldn't count on that happening," Angelique said, disparagingly. "He and Maria split up, you know."

"I read about it in the tabloids. It's too bad about the video though. It would have been fun."

"I let some of my girlfriends seeourvideo," she chuckled. You know what I'm talking about."

"No way! Really?"

"It was an instant hit. And Brittany was the star."

"Have you heard from her and Megan? They told me they were going to write to you."

"I got a few e-mails from them, but I don't correspond with them anymore."

"Why?"

"My mother's business demands a lot of my time. You'll understand soon enough."

On that enigmatic note, we moved on to discussing my studies and my lack of involvement with boys. She once again reminded me that I could have a successful social life as well as maintain my scholastic record if I would just learn to use my physical assets to take from boys what I wanted without giving them the upper hand. Beyond that, she intimated nothing further.

An hour later and we had passed beyond the outskirts of Paris and were heading west toward the open countryside. The gently sloping hills now gave way to an immense flat plain adorned for miles with the breathtaking sight of cultivated vineyards and apple groves. As we drove beyond the vineyards, we came upon the winemaking facilities of what Angelique called the "chateau Anjou," a series of single-story, wooden buildings where the wine from her father's vineyards was processed and stored. We then turned onto a dirt road that rose steadily for the next half mile until we approached the summit of a hill that leveled out onto a sun-lit meadow of cultivated lawns and gardens, in the midst of which sat the most beautiful storybook castle that I could ever have imagined.

Angelique smiled when she saw the awed look on my face, and took a moment to provide me with a brief history of the magnificent structure. She told me that Philippe of Lyon, a powerful nobleman in service to the King, had built it in 1259. Over the centuries it had served as a fortress, a munitions depot, and as a base of operations for the Germans during World War II. After the war, the castle fell into disrepair until my uncle's father decided to purchase it and the surrounding lands in the early 1950s, and undertook a massive restoration project that lasted several years. The moat and drawbridge had long since disappeared, but the charm and beauty of the grand ivory structure had been faithfully preserved.

"My father never told my mom and I about this castle," Angelique said, as she stared out the window. "When she threatened to expose his infidelities, he bought her off with this."

I could do nothing but admire the brilliant jewel that sat atop the dark green lawn like a diamond set amongst emerald begets.

"I can't believe it," I said, as the limo stopped to passed through the security gates and then onto the long concourse that ended onto a circular driveway. "This isyourhome?"

"Yup. The deed was signed over to my mother six months ago. She owns it all—the castle, the vineyards, and 100 acres of land. Pretty nice, huh?"

I was speechless. Never had I seen anything remotely similar, with the exception of Cinderella's castle at Disneyland, and that palled by comparison. As we approached the front entrance to the castle, the car came to a halt and Jake jumped out to open the car door for us.

"When are you going to tell me this big secret of yours?" I asked her.

"Not now," she replied, as Jake went to retrieve my luggage from the trunk.

As we walked through the front door, I found myself standing in an immense, vaulted foyer whose ceiling reached at least thirty feet above my head. The floor was made of green, travertine marble, and the stone, spiral staircase rising to my left was adorned with a series of spectacular, quasi-religious, stained-glass windows that reminded me of the inside of the church of Notre Dame, which I had visited on a previous trip. And there, standing at the top of the stairs, dressed in a simple white skirt and blouse, and bathed in the multicolored reflections of these lovely prisms of light, was my aunt Phoebe, looking as if she belonged to one of the bejeweled panels that so gracefully surrounded her.

"Aunt Phoebe!" I exclaimed, rushing up the stairs.

"Bon jour! Bon jour, my little Holly!" she cried, as she came running down the stairs to greet me, arms wide open.

We met halfway up, and, like two trains colliding together, we fell into each other's arms, holding on tightly lest the force of our impact should dislodge us from our precarious perch. We held each for a few moments saying nothing, and then she gently pulled away from me and looked me over from head to toe, smiling down upon me as if she were an angel that had just descended from the heavens.

"Look at you!" she said, beaming. "You're even more beautiful than the last time I saw you!"

"I've missed you so much, aunt Phoebe," I said, holding onto her hand.

"I've missed you!"

She took another long look at me.

"She's as tall as you are now, Angelique," she said to her daughter.

"I know, mom," my cousin replied dryly.

"And quite a young woman!"

Holding my hand, we descended the stairs together.

"Jake," she said. "Please take Holly's things to her room."

"Yes, madame," he replied, as he took my suitcase in hand and proceeded to ascend the stairs.

"So, how do you like my new home?" my aunt asked me.

"It's beautiful," I replied. "And so big!"

"There are over 50 separate rooms in this castle, and I need almost as many servants to keep up with it," she said cheerily. "But I love it. It's like living a dream."

"Angelique told me what happened with uncle Pierre. I'm sorry."

"Let's just say that I have enough information about his 'activities' to cause irreparable damage to his career. This castle was his concession to me. He now has his own life and can do what he wants. I don't hate him, Holly. In fact, I still love him. But I won't be taken for a fool. Come, let me take you on a tour."

Accompanied by my aunt and Angelique, I was shown the entire castle and the surrounding estate. It seemed to me that each successive room within the castle was lovelier than the last, and I couldn't help but feel that I was walking through the pages of a storybook. At the end of the tour, we found ourselves inside a beautiful, stonewalled courtyard, replete with its own well-manicured garden and fitted with several oak tables and chairs. We sat down and talked for a few minutes, and then my aunt realized that she had been remiss in her duties as hostess.

"How thoughtless of me!" she said. "I was more concerned with showing you the castle than I was taking care of your needs."

"Don't worry about it aunt Phoebe," I said.

"Nonsense," my aunt replied. "You must be hungry. Angelique, call Marie and tell her that we will take our lunch out here on the courtyard today."

Angelique dialed her cell phone and gave the instructions to the woman on the other end. Within minutes, several servants appeared bearing trays of sandwiches and other foodstuffs.

"How are your parents?" my aunt asked me.

"Fine," I said, reaching for a sandwich. "Of course they wanted to come. Especially mom. She calls you the 'mystery woman.'"

"Your mother—my wonderful sister—is a busy body. Has to get her nose into everything. I just don't want to dwell upon my personal problems with her. She never approved of my marriage to Pierre and I don't want to hear 'I told you so.' I think you understand."

"She can be overbearing sometimes."

"Let me tell you, Holly, when we were kids she had to know every blessed detail of my comings and goings, because your grandmother, God rest her soul, was always too drunk to give a damn. She still hasn't broken free of that habit."

"She's the same way with me," I admitted.

"She's insecure, that's why she does it. She really can't help herself."

"But why did you invite me?" I asked. "I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but you never told me."

Angelique looked at her mother with a curious stare.

"I invited you, and you alone," my aunt began with a smile to her daughter, "because I see something special in you. And I want you to have the opportunity to experience life away from your sheltered, little world in LA. Your parents are great people, don't misunderstand me. But their vision of the world is very limited. I want to give you more."

"I'm not naïve aunt Phoebe," I said, as the servants poured all of us a glass of wine. "I've seen something of the world."

"Not nearly as much as I'm going to show you."

My cousin smiled coyly as she looked at her mother and then me. It seemed to me that they were privy to some secret that I was, as of yet, not allowed to share.

"So what is all this supposed to be?" I asked, pressing for more information. "Holly's personal, cultural, enrichment program?"

My aunt laughed. "It goes far beyond that, trust me."

"Mom," Angelique said in a tone of voice that sounded to me like a warning.

"Oh, yes, yes, don't worry Angelique. I won't let the cat out of the bag. Not just yet."

My aunt noticed my look of dismay and reached out to touch my hand.

"I'm sorry, Holly. I know I'm being evasive, but I promise that I'll disclose everything to you soon enough. Please be patient."

"I'll try," I said, realizing that it would be useless to force the issue. "I just don't understand the need for all the secrecy."

"You will understand, shortly."

After lunch was over I began to feel very tired and decided to take a nap. My bedroom was spacious, occupying the farthest area of the west wing of the castle. The interior was designed to reflect its medieval heritage, with huge, exotic tapestries displaying various religious motifs, which hung languorously over the gray, marble walls and extended from the rafters to the cool, stone tiles below. Although my queen-sized bed was very comfortable, it took me a long time to get to sleep.

My mind was racing. What exactly did my aunt mean when she said that she wanted to "give me something more?" I felt that she wanted to confide something to me, but held back for reasons she could not presently divulge. Angelique had remained uncharacteristically quiet during lunch, leading me to believe that she was acting under her mother's orders. Their unwillingness to confess their secret only succeeding in piquing my curiosity even more, leaving me with a huge question mark in my mind.

I finally fell asleep and awoke several hours later feeling refreshed and anxious to talk to Angelique. I took a quick shower and dressed, and then made my way downstairs. One of the maids told me that my cousin was at the stable, so I immediately headed in that direction and found her in one of the stalls grooming a magnificent, black stallion.

"Did you get any sleep?" she asked as I approached.

"A little."

I watched her hand move up and down over the horse's flank as she brushed him vigorously.

"Isn't he beautiful?" she said.

End of Chapter 2