Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A novelist," Angelique quipped.

"Are you any good?" he asked.

"I think so."

"Have you written anything?"

"She writes love poems," Brittany said in a deadpan voice.

Delvin's face lit up. "I'd like to read some of your stuff sometime," he said. "If I like your work, maybe we could collaborate on a few songs. I'm good with music, but I hate writing lyrics."

"I'd like that," I replied.

During the course of the conversation, Delvin discovered that Megan wanted to be a clothes designer and Brittany wanted to go into modeling. When it came time for Angelique to confess her desires, she just laughed.

"I don't have to work," she said proudly. "My father's a duke!"

"Stop showing off, Angelique," I said, "and answer the question."

She lowered her head and thought for a moment.

"You know what?" she began. "I would like to be the head of a major corporation and tell people what to do all day long."

"That's what you do now!" Brittany said.

"Yeah," Megan agreed. "Boss bitch!"

"I can't help it," my cousin replied, indifferent to their complaints. "I like to be in charge."

Delvin laughed. "Okay, so here's what we've got."

He leaned back in his chair and tucked his feet underneath him, letting the joint fall into the ashtray.

"Angelique—the corporate CEO," he began. "Megan—the fashion designer; Brittany—the supermodel; and Holly—the novelist."

He lifted up his glass of soda and held it out toward us.

"Here's to you ladies," he said. "May all your dreams come true!"

We joined him in his impromptu toast and then lit up some joints. I couldn't help but notice that despite Devlin's interest in Angelique's magnificent legs, he kept sneaking glances at Megan, now that she had loosened up a bit and showed a little aggressiveness. I know Angelique noticed this too, but she didn't seem to be bothered by it. Eventually the talk returned to the subject of sex. We asked him what kinds of girls he liked the most, what his favorite form of sex was, and how often he masturbated.

"I like all kinds of girls," he admitted, "as long as they're nice people. And I love blowjobs. A woman who can give a great blowjob can have anything she wants from me."

This admission seemed to interest Megan.

"Why do guys like blowjobs so much?" she asked as she took a drag.

"I don't know aboutallguys, but I like them because it feels so fucking great to have my cock in a hot babe's mouth. There's nothing like it."

He then asked if any one of us had ever given a guy a blowjob. We all shook our heads except for Brittany, who admitted that she had done it on one occasion.

"These guys have heard this story before," she said with a nod to us, "but I think you might like it."

"Go right ahead girl, I'm listening," Delvin said with a smile.

"Well, a few months ago when my boyfriend and I were flying to Las Vegas, he asked me to give him a blowjob. It was late at night and everyone was asleep, so I asked the stewardess to bring us a blanket. I had never given a guy a blowjob before, but I was feeling really horny and I wanted to make him happy so I did it."

"Keep going," Delvin said.

"He was pretty big," she continued. "Not as big as you, but big enough. Pretty soon he starts moaning, and I meanloud. The lady flight attendant heard him and came running over thinking something was wrong."

"Did she catch you with his cock in your mouth?"

"No, but she knew what I was doing because she had a big smile on her face."

"So, what did you do?"

"I just told her that everything was okay and she understood."

"You and your boyfriend must have been pretty embarrassed."

"He was more embarrassed than I was. But she was very nice to us. She was only a couple of years older than we were so we had this connection."

Brittany stopped to take a hit on her joint before passing it to me. She held her breath for a few seconds and then exhaled slowly.

"She was really beautiful, too," she resumed. "Long, chestnut-brown hair, perfect olive skin, and really long fingers, but very delicate, like she should be modeling for a hand lotion commercial. He couldn't keep his eyes off her."

"So, what happened?"

"She told me not to worry about anything; that everyone was sleeping and that she would come back in a few minutes. When I asked her why, she said, 'Well, you're going to need some towels, right?'"

"Oh, man!" Delvin laughed. "A regular girl scout!"

"Then she says to both of us: 'Don't make him cum until I return. I want to watch.'"

"And a voyeur!"

"I know! I was shocked! But before I could say anything she made me promise to wait."

"What did you do?"

"Well, my boyfriend, of course, was all excited about it and she was so nice...so I waited."

"That's wild," Delvin said. "So you let a strange woman watch you give your boyfriend a blowjob?"

"By the time she came back he was ready to pop, so she only saw the finale."

Megan giggled. "This is the best part."

Brittany took a sip of her soda and laughed.

"She's got two towels in her hands, right? So she removes the blanket and places the towel over my boyfriend's lap. I mean here is his big, fat cock sticking out, all wet and shiny from my blowjob and she doesn't even care! It's like she's setting a table with a dinner napkin, you know? Meantime he's dying to cum."

"Oh, fuck this is hot," Delvin said, rubbing his own crotch. "What happened next?"

"She thanked me for waiting and told me to finish him off."

"Did you do it?"

"Well, I couldn't leave him like that, and she was so friendly and nice about it, so yeah, I started blowing him right in front of her."

I started laughing at this point, picturing Brittany's tiny mouth full of cock.

"He must have been going crazy!" Delvin said.

"He was," Brittany replied. "She was really excited too. Then she pulls out this large paper cup and says, "Pull your mouth away when he starts to cum. I want to catch his sperm in this."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Delvin exclaimed. "That's really kinky!"

"And kind of like...pushy. But she said it in that nice way of hers so I really didn't mind."

Angelique snickered. "Talk about friendly skies!"

"So, anyway, I started sucking him off again," Brittany continued. "After about 30 seconds I feel this huge load of cum shoot into the back of my throat. I almost gagged but pulled my mouth away in time. She bends over me and starts giving him this unbelievable handjob, pointing the cup right under his cock."

"And he shot his load into the cup?" Delvin asked, getting more and more turned on every minute.

"He didn't cum as much as you just did, but it was a lot. Actually the second spurt flew into the air and hit her blouse, but she made sure the rest of it got into the cup."

"That's fucking amazing!"

"It was a long orgasm too. She had these really long fingers, like I said, and strong hands, but very feminine, and she used some strange technique of jerking his prick so that he just kept shooting one load after the other into the cup. We both started laughing after the seventh or eighth squirt but her hands kept pulling on him until she had him completely drained. The cup was about half full by the time he stopped shooting off."

After telling this story, Brittany seemed to have achieved a heightened status in Delvin's eyes. He looked at her now as he had originally looked at my cousin, but Brittany's sexuality was more visceral than Angelique's—and more accessible.

"That story got me really fucking horny!" he said.

"We can see that!" Megan laughed, looking straight at his crotch.

"Somebody's got a hard-on!" Angelique sang.

By now, Delvin's cock was once again fully erect. With our encouragement, he pulled his bathing suit off and started to play with his cock. All of us were completely stoned and couldn't help laughing at his uncontrollable desire to jerk off. Angelique reached for the video camera.

"Okay," she said. "Who's going to do the honors?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You know," she said. "Who's going to give Delvin a blowjob?"

"Not me!" I said laughing.

"Of course, not you," Angelique frowned. "Megan?"

"What about you?" Megan asked my cousin. "You suck his cock and let one of us run the camera."

"I want to videotape it."

"Chicken!"

"It's okay girls," Delvin laughed. "If it's all right with you, I'll just sit here and jerk off for you."

"Come on, Brittany," Angelique said. "Do him."

The redhead watched intently as Delvin stroked his huge black pole and had a thought.

"I'll suck you off," she said to him. "But you have to promise that you'll put all of us in your next video."

Delvin groaned. "Baby I told you that I have to check with my manager first."

"Well, then forget it. No promise, no blowjob."

The other girls and I took up her cause, and though we were anxious to watch her suck him off, we felt she had a right to expect something in return. After several minutes of this light-hearted confrontation, Delvin finally relented.

"Okay, okay," he said, fingering his stiff prick as though it were some kind of wind instrument. "I promise that all of you can be in my next video."

We all cheered at once and told him what a great guy he was. Brittany then got up and walked over to him, laughing like a giddy schoolgirl. She then gracefully dropped to her knees before Delvin.

"You're so fucking big!" she said, removing his hand from his prick and replacing it with her own.

Angelique leaned forward in her chair, focusing in on Brittany's face as it came in contact with his massive organ.

"Do it nice and slow, Brittany," Angelique said. "Just like they do in the porn movies."

"Yeah, baby," Delvin agreed. "Nice and slow."

"Holly," my cousin continued. "I want you to sit on his right and Megan you sit on his left."

Megan and I were too intoxicated with the effects of the pot to refuse Angelique's directive at this point and simply did as we were told, anxious ourselves to be part of this erotic spectacle and to watch our friend exercise her oral technique upon him. Angelique had Brittany tie her long, red hair back into a ponytail so that her face would not be hidden from view.

Delvin gasped as she opened her mouth to engulf his penis. She let her lips slowly proceed over the tip of his cock until she had the entire glans in her mouth, and then moved her head further down until her cute, freckled nose made contact with the curly mound of black hair at the base of his shaft.

"Whoa Megan!" Angelique exclaimed, impressed by the girl's ability to take so much of him into her small mouth.

Delvin moaned as he watched most of his prick disappear down Brittany's throat, and Megan and I looked down wide-eyed as she began a slow but steady routine of bobbing up and down on him while holding his shaft in the palms of her hands. After a few minutes of this ritual, Angelique indicated that Megan and I should take a more active role in the production.

"Holly," she said. "Play with his balls a little bit. Megan, I want you to use your hands to stoke his cock. Brittany, don't use your hands at all, just your mouth. Suck only on the tip and let Megan masturbate him into your mouth. I want to get him so that's he's cumming all over your face."

Brittany complained about this.

"Does my face look like a target to you, Angelique?" she said, removing her mouth from Delvin's slippery pole.

"A very pretty target," my cousin laughed. "Come on! We're making pornographic history here!"

Brittany relented and went back to sucking Delvin, obeying Angelique's instructions even though I had a feeling that she probably would have preferred not to get her face plastered with semen. But Brittany was too far into the blowjob, and too turned on herself, to complain. She increased her tempo in time with Megan's handjob, and I could feel Delvin's balls rise up high in their sac.

"This is too much," Delvin said, looking down at Brittany as her lips rode over the tip of him, over and over, teasing the sensitive area just under his cock head, demanding he release the creamy white seed within.

Angelique moved to a kneeling position within a few feet of Brittany's face, realizing that Delvin's climax was now only moments away.

"Megan," she said. "Make sure you point the head of his cock a few inches just outside Brittany's mouth so I can get a close-up of the cumshot."

"No problem," Megan said, happily tugging away on his prick and enjoying her control over him.

"Holly," Angelique continued. "Put your hand under Megan's and help stroke him off, but squeeze his balls gently with the other."

I did as she asked and positioned myself so that I could have easy access to his genitals.

His penis felt like a hot, steel rod in my hands, and I could barely get my dainty fingers around it. Both Megan and I laughed as we watched our hands work in tandem over the massive shaft, enjoying the sight of seeing so much of his prick slide in and out of Brittany's mouth.

Delvin now let his body fall completely back into the armchair as Brittany, Megan, and I continued our relentless assault on his prick. Brittany was anxious to get him to cum, as I could see that her mouth was beginning to tire. Despite this, she moved her head back and forth even faster, as the purple/black glans began to expand in anticipation of his impending orgasm.

"Don't worry, Brittany," Angelique said, moving in even closer for the expectant spray. "He's already cum once. It probably won't be a lot this time."

Suddenly, Delvin's entire body froze as he drove his cock in and out of our hands, seeking to get as much of it into Brittany's mouth as he could.

"Oh, God!" he cried. "I'm cumming for you baby!"

Even before he finished the sentence, a massive eruption of hot, white cream shot out of his cock and flew straight into Brittany's waiting mouth. She quickly spit out the gooey load of sperm, and we watched as it drooled onto her chin, hanging there like a thick gelatinous thread that refused to budge. She kept her mouth wide open as our hands furiously worked him over.

"Fuck!" Delvin exclaimed, as we helped him to launch another huge cumshot that flew high above Brittany's head and came down behind her onto the carpet, the little sperm globules forming a miniature rainstorm as they fell down all around her head.

"Keep jerking him!" my cousin squealed.

Another creamy burst sailed high into the air, splashing both Megan and I on our bare arms. And then he shot off three distinct volleys of semen that hit Brittany in the eyes, nose, chin, and finally her beautiful red hair, making her face look like she had just had a salon facial.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" she screamed with laughter as she fell back onto her outstretched arms from the assault.

Both my hands and Megan's were literally awash with sperm as we continued to masturbate Delvin, and we used the creamy effluence to good use as lubrication for his inflamed penis. As we gave him one, long, hard pull upwards, his prick released yet another burst of white, impacting on Brittany's halter top, and then Megan viciously pulled on him, forcing out several more stringy ejaculations that mostly shot out onto our quickly moving hands. We coaxed out a few more weak spurts and then it was over. Brittany's face looked like it had been hit with a cream pie.

"Oh, my God!" I said, laughing hysterically. "You should see yourself!"

"I need the bathroom!" Brittany laughed, as she got up and ran out of the room.

Even Delvin, who was still recovering from his massive orgasm, had to laugh.

"Maria's got nothing on that girl!" he said emphatically.

"You came like...so much!" Angelique said to him. "Where do you get it all?"

"I don't know," he replied. "But you girls really know how to bring out the best in me!"

"Yeah," Megan laughed, as she handed me a few napkins to dry my hands. "Best in sperm!"

Megan and I followed Brittany into the bathroom to get cleaned up, and several minutes later we had decided that we had had enough. It was time to call it a night.

"I had the best fucking time of my life with you girls tonight," Delvin said, genuinely sorry to see us go. "I mean it."

"Thanks Delvin, "Angelique said. "It was a lot of fun."

"Well, you guys better get some sleep. I'll be leaving here in a few hours to catch a plane to New York, so I won't be seeing you after this."

"Have a good trip and don't forget about the video," Megan reminded him as she gave him a kiss goodbye.

"I won't forget. I promise."

He then kissed all of us, one by one, and gave me an especially warm hug.

"I meant what I said about the song lyrics," he said to me.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind," I replied. "Take care of yourself."

He told us again how great a time he had with us. I could only imagine that, being a pop star, he must have had access to many girls who had given him similar pleasures, but I think the fact that we were just ordinary girls, and not groupies or celebrities, made it special for him. I thought that Angelique would have lingered with him a bit longer, seeing that they had enjoyed a romantic attachment, but she was the first to leave, carrying the film from the video camera in her hands, and telling Delvin she would keep it safe until his next trip back to San Diego. It seemed at first that he was going to protest, but he seemed too tired to debate the issue and watched as we disappeared into the next room.

That night, as my other friends lay soundly sleeping, I thought about how my cousin had managed to keep herself relatively uninvolved on a physical level with Delvin, preferring to orchestrate the movements of Brittany, Megan, and I as though we were pieces on a chessboard while she sat back and watched events unfold before her eyes. Outside of tickling his penis with her foot, she did nothing with him sexually, not even receiving one tiny drop of sperm from his copious orgasms. It dawned on me that Angelique was a classic voyeur, deriving her sexual pleasures from observing others while remaining physically detached. In time she would learn to overcome her unwillingness toward intimacy, but I had to laugh when I thought that, of all people, Megan and I were the ones who chose to abandon our inhibitions and do what Angelique wouldn't, or couldn't, do.

The following morning I awoke at 11:00 AM and discovered that Angelique, Brittany, and Megan had risen before me. I took a quick shower and, as I started to dress, I heard laughter coming from the room Delvin had vacated hours earlier. I recognized the hysterical shrieks as those belonging to my missing friends, so I hurriedly ran down the hallway and found the door to Delvin's room unlocked.

As I entered the room, my three friends were sitting on the floor in front of the television set. Delvin's massive penis filled the screen and three wild teenage girls—myself among them—were doing all kinds of wicked things to his cock.

"Oh, my God, Holly!" Megan exclaimed as I approached her. "Hurry up. Sit down. You have to see this!"

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Watch this," Angelique said, hitting the rewind button on the video camera.

Delvin's prick had just escaped the sucking embrace of Brittany's pouting red lips as it reared back and fired off a thick jet of pearly semen straight into her mouth—all in slow motion.

"Look at it! Look at me!" Brittany howled, as the arc of cum splashed into the roof of her mouth.

"Holly, watch," said Angelique excitedly. "I love this!"

I watched in awe as Brittany's throat contracted to swallow half of Delvin's sticky offering, and then laughed with the others as she forced her tongue through her lips, expelling about a pint of sperm, which dribbled ever so slowly down her chin and onto her halter top. The camera then panned upward as the second spurt of cum shot high up above our heads—our eyes following the line of stringy ejaculate as it climbed higher and higher until it soared beyond camera range.