Auntie's Aberrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to kick myself for being so honest, but I was afraid that the look in her eyes and her heavy breathing would spell disaster. "Maybe…if we…," I started to say, but was interrupted.

"I'll be out in a little while," she said, turning toward the kitchen sink and gripping the edge of the counter, her knuckles white.

I was frightened that I'd done something wrong, and was so horny that I attacked the pool as if it – as well as my body – deserved punishment for allowing such a confusing indiscretion. I started with the taxing butterfly breast stroke, all the while plunging my hips strenuously during my dolphin kicks. After a hundred or so laps, I switched to a more leisurely crawl because I was cramping up. In the meantime Ginny had come out onto the deck dressed in a pair of skin-tight white cotton pants and a sleeveless, scoop-necked cropped top in an apricot color. The top hugged her round breasts so tightly that it showed the lace of her bra. They were a full C-cup, I thought – 'cause my mother's larger with a D – and her tan midriff peeked at me, revealing her small, tight navel on her washboard stomach above her pants. On her tiny feet and ankles were low heels of the same color, which continually drew my eyes to the flare of her calves, since the pants were a bit short. As I flailed away in the water and breathed with each stroke, I had to consciously fight against getting a hard-on while she languorously brushed her long golden hair, which was now dry. I tried to determine whether she was watching my workout, since her eyes were covered by a pair of rimless aviator sunglasses of the same color as her top. When I'd finished I stayed in the water a while, paddling as my cock subsided, until I figured it was safe to get out.

I hoisted myself up the ladder and rearranged my Speedo suit for modesty as I walked to where my aunt was sitting on a cushion on a teak lounging chaise. "You're in fabulous shape!" she said, her eyes scanning my face, shoulders and chest. "You look like you could go, uhh…swim…all day!"

"I'm getting better!" I said, basking in her praise and drying myself with a towel.

Then she stopped brushing her hair and wrapped her hands around her knees, still holding her hairbrush. I noticed through her light sunglasses that her eyes were focused on my trunks, which clearly showed my long, flaccid dick stretched to one side, ending at one hipbone. "Well…I can't imagine you getting any better than you already are, darlin'!" she gasped, as her tongue slipped out to briefly lick her lips, which were coated with apricot-colored gloss. "Now…why don't you wash off that chlorine and I'll start somehors d'ouevresbefore your mom gets home. And, for Gawd's sake, put on some clothes young man, or I won't give you that back rub I promised!"

Dinner was great. Aunt Ginny had Mom and me giggling at her experiences in movie land, and it seemed like old times – when JJ was alive – with so much joy in the house. Mom sat across from me with Ginny at the end of the table and they held hands for much of the meal. I actually got a little tipsy, since Mom let me drink a couple of glasses of wine, which relaxed me, making me less nervous as Ginny's other hand was all over me. She acted as hostess, and each time she served me from behind, she'd run her fingers down inside my shirt collar, tickling my neck, which made me shiver. My hormones were raging by the end of the meal, when my mother asked that I clean up the dishes so that she and my aunt could adjourn to the pool deck with a bottle of wine.

"Sure, Mom. You two have a lot of catching up to do. When I'm finished, I'll work on my journal…on the computer," I said. I also wanted to study some more DVD files of Ginny fucking a few guys…just to pick up some of the finer points on how experienced people did it.

But first I was going to eavesdrop. I knew they'd sit in the dark at the patio table just outside Mom's room, as they always did. And I knew Mom's bedroom window would be open as it always was. I'd learned much as a kid growing up, sitting in my mother's room, when Ginny had visited. By the time I'd finished the dishes they'd just wrapped up the subject of my half-sister, Andi. "She worshipped JJ, Erica, and when she discovered me fucking a couple of his friends and employees…like his lead architect, Jim, I couldn't shatter her illusion by telling her that he'd engineered the affairs," said my aunt. "So, now she's graduated from college and is working as a reporter on theTimes. I get an occasional phone call, more out of her sense of duty than her love. I hurt so much when I realize my daughter doesn't respect me."

"In time, the scars will heal, Uma. Until that happens, all you can do is love her…as well as Arjay and me," said my mom, sagely.

"You and he are all I have now, Erica," I heard Ginny groan through the window. Then there was relative silence, except for some soft, liquid lapping that I knew was deep kissing. There was a moan and a breathless gasp, and Ginny continued, sounding angry. "I hate working in the movies…especially with the men. They're all either robbers or rapists. It's a business where greed, ambition and lechery all intersect disgustingly – such sleaze balls! – and I wanta get out. I've got plenty of money, from JJ and his business…as well as the films. So, I'm thinking of selling my house in Palm Springs and buying one up here…to be close to you and Arjay."

My heart leapt with joy when I heard my aunt say that! It leapt again as Mom said, "Perhaps you should keep the house in the desert. Move in with us…live with us…and perhaps you can rent the house. From time-to-time, we can all take vacations down there when we wish."

"You don't want me around Arjay now, Erica!" said Ginny. "I'm at my sexual peak, and though I can't have babies given my operation, I don't want to damage him with my reckless, horny behavior. He's so sensitive! And sometimes I scare myself! My Gawd, this afternoon I almost jumped him! I think we all might be better off if you and I re-joined our old swingers' club. Do you ever hear from them?"

"I attend a Friday meeting every now and then, just as a voyeur, Uma. Without you or Jay around, my sexual motivation is gone. Perhaps we could go this Friday."

I was shocked to hear my mother say this. I was more taken aback when she said, "I think my sweet boy may yet be a virgin, Uma. But my love and respect for you and your ability is so great that I can't think of anyone better to initiate him into the joys of physical bliss. Age difference doesn't matter, as you know. Deep love and tenderness are what young, inexperienced people need."

"Well…let me sleep on it for a while, Erica, which brings us to the subject of going to bed. I'm wiped out from the drive and you have a full day tomorrow…and we haven't really said hello yet. Can I join you tonight?"

"Of course, my little goddess. I've looked forward to this night for over a year."

I hurried into my room, locked the door, and called up some pornographic files of Ginny on my computer. Before I crept out to the deck to listen through the bedroom window to she and my mom pleasure one another, I masturbated to a file labeled, "Friendly Friday Society; Buck; 11/19/04." That was before I was born, and I'd not seen it before. It showed my aunt entertaining a rough-looking, tattooed, biker type guy in all three of her luscious, pink holes. At the end of their coupling, the camera panned back and I was stricken when I saw my mother kneeling, naked and watching them, with her dark eyes shining. The camera then panned up and to the side to show my naked, white father, JJ, erect and grinning down at the entire spectacle. I slept fitfully that night, partially because of the deep moans and sharp cries I heard from Mom's bedroom. Sometime during the night I remembered that Aunt Ginny hadn't yet given me the back rub she'd promised. I'd have to remind her about that in the morning.

Part 2

Mom had already left for work when I got up. I slipped into a red Speedo swim suit and stumbled into the kitchen where Ginny was making coffee with her back to me. She'd fastened her blonde hair into two pigtails high on her head, and was wearing a black jogging bra and black exercise thong. Though very tan, the dark color made her taut flesh look creamy and soft. The thong bisecting her muscular hips and bottom was the thinnest "Y". The curves of her thighs, nipping in at the back of her knees, then flaring out to her calves, almost made me drool. For a woman of 43, she looked maybe half her age…like a college cheerleader.

"'Morning, Aunt Ginny," I mumbled.

She turned and her eyes dropped to my tight swim suit. "Hi, sweetie! Sleep well? Hope our talking didn't keep you awake."

"Mmm, no…it wasn't the talking," I said, pointedly, collapsing into a chair.

Her eyes narrowed when she heard this. "O…kay!" she said, sitting down across from me. Then she changed the subject. "Thought I'd ride the exercise bike this morning…to sweat out all the wine I drank last night. Would you mind setting it up on the deck?"

"Yeah, fine," I said, cheerlessly. Then a devilish impulse hit me. "As long as you give me an extra special back rub…like you promised."

"Oh, I forgot!" she said, laying her hand on my bare thigh, then squeezing slightly. "Right after our exercises…okay?" she asked, standing and taking her coffee with her out the patio door.

I had my morning vitamin drink and followed her in a few minutes, setting up the exercise bike in the shade on the pool deck. Ginny spread a towel over the seat and started pedaling. Though I could have stuck around and watched her crotch work against that seat for a while I decided that a couple of hundred laps in warm water might improve my grumpy mood in a more gentlemanly way. And it did. When I was nearly finished Ginny stumbled off the bike and collapsed onto a chaise, elevating its back so she could watch me. Then I exited the pool and walked to her, where she lay, still sweating profusely. "Back rub?" I asked.

"Oh...I can't right now, honey. My shoulders and arms are dead. Later, maybe?"

"No, I mean, doyouwant one?"

"Gawd, yes, I've got these hot spots at the top of my back. You know…right here," she said, grabbing my hand and placing it on each side of her spine above her shoulder blades.

"Sure," I said, glancing at the sweat between her legs that had soaked her thong, and the rivulets of perspiration dripping down the slopes of her breasts that had left her bra in the same condition. I stepped behind the elevated chaise back, and began working my fingers into the muscular knots from her neck down. "I was watching you. When you ride the bike, you should let your legs do most of the work. You were pulling back way too hard on the handlebars, causing your shoulders and neck to cramp."

"Ooooohhh…Jeezus…Arjay, that feels so gooood!" she mewled, dropping her head loosely forward over her breasts. "You know…so much…mmmm…about the body. Wow, do I ever have a hangover this morning. Hangovers always make me…so horny!"

I chose to ignore her suggestive remark, since I felt I could easily explode if pushed. "My buddies and I have studied body kinetics…as a foundation for our conditioning regimen," I mumbled, trying to sound like a pro.

"Mmmm…don't be bashful, honey. Go down my sides, under my bra. Your hands feel so goood!"

She obviously wasn't interested in listening to me, so I did as she asked, all the way down her back, then up again, over her shoulders until I felt the soft upper slopes of her breasts. I then pulled my hands away.

"Please don't stop! Come around in front of me," she said, lowering her tennis-shoed feet to the deck on each side of the chaise and patting the vacant area between her knees. I knelt on one knee between her upper thighs, and she looked up at me. "Now, can you massage my shoulders and upper arms? Sorry I'm so sweaty!"

I didn't mind at all. My fingers slid over the upper part of her body from her neck, to her clavicle, to her shoulders, to her biceps. Then my thumbs took the liberty of pressing the spongy flesh of her upper breasts. She was now leaning back against the chaise's upright back with her eyes mere slits, looking up at me. Again I passed my thumbs across her breast flesh and watched her eyes. I swear that they said…yes, which prompted me to hesitatingly run my thumbs under her bra to touch her puffy nipples. She gasped – causing me to freeze – then nodded, and I used my thumbs again, for perhaps fifteen seconds as she bit her lower lip, until she moaned and shivered. I quickly pulled my hands away, as if they'd been caught in a figurative cookie jar…and Aunt Ginny leaned forward quickly to strip off her jogging bra. The sudden, spontaneous movement caused me to inhale audibly as the succulent bounty of her full breasts leapt up at me. They were completely tanned, with perhaps a hint of a sag, and just a small triangle of pale white flesh around each aureole. In my instant excitement I swore that her nipples were alive and pulsating at me as they filled with blood.

"C'mere, honey," she whispered, and drew my head down to one of her tits. "Suck me, sweet darlin'," she groaned, as my mouth opened to nibble with relish at one of her globes, pulling deeply on its nipple. Without coaching, my hand went to her other orb, covering it and tugging lightly at its pink peak. "I used to…do this with you…when you were a baby. Your mama breast-fed you and – when she wasn't around – I'd let you suck me…until I felt paralyzed…numb all over. Gawd, I wanted to…to give you some milk. But I couldn't…nnngh…ohhh…I didn't have any, sweetie! Ahhoohh…Gawd, Arjay…yess! The other one! Oooohhhhh."

I was in heaven as Ginny held my sucking mouth closely first to one breast, then the other. I was now lying between her thighs, and my hips were hunching instinctively at the thick pad on the chaise. And as her entreaties to suck harder grew more fervent, I became incredibly hard. She felt my rutting movements and, since her feet were on the deck on either side of the chaise, she began thrusting her crotch upward at me in response to my movements. Because of our difference in height, though, her mound under the thong was rubbing against my taut lower stomach. I was deliriously happy at the mere idea of my aunt allowing me such liberties. But at the same time I was at a loss as to what to do when she began thrusting up against me with purpose…then abandon. Her corky nipples scratched at my hard palate as I switched back and forth, desperately trying to swallow each breast as her passion rose. Then, for a full minute, she thrust rapidly against my belly until she froze in mid stroke, whining in her throat and panting in my ear as an orgasm hit her. "Nnnggh…nnnggh…nnnggh," she grunted, holding me more tightly than anyone ever had, until she relaxed and her luscious body seemed to dissolve into a liquid.

"My lovely…baby…boy," she whispered, kissing me deeply as her eyes misted up. Then she pushed me away to stand on one knee, which gave me away. My hard, brown dick was sticking out of the top of my Speedo about three inches, which she regarded with a beatific smile. "Stand up a minute, sugar, and let's…". My trunks were around my ankles by that time and I stepped out of them. "Mmm…my Gawd…you're just like your daddy," she keened. "Kneel right here in front of me, sweet thing. I wanta taste you finally, you beautiful…young…stud."

As I sank to my knees between Ginny's moist, muscular thighs, she leaned forward and pushed her two perspiring breasts together around my cock, causing me to hunch forward a few times between them. "Oohh…Aunt Ginny," I gasped, as her slick tits tickled my glans. Then she quickly lowered her head to my crotch and took four or five inches of me into her mouth, holding me there and rolling her tongue around my embedded staff. "Ahh, Gawd! Fuck! Ginny, I'll…".

"I wantcha to, baby," she murmured, looking up at me as she began long, slow movements on and off of me. "Like my hot mouth?Nnnslppp…like how wet it is? Hmmm?Nnnslppp…make ya wanta cum? Mmm, I love your cock!" she crooned, pulling back to breathe and using both hands to stroke me and tickle my balls before plunging wetly back onto my pulsing rod. "Mmmnnnslppp, you're startin' ta leak into my mouth, honey,nnnslppp." She then very slowly took me to the top of her throat and, with her eyes wide open, she teased me past the first obstruction until her throat muscles locked tightly around my crown. Shaking her head rapidly, she then pulled off and repeated the move, then did it again, which soon allowed her to take me completely into her gullet.

"Nnngghh…Ginny…I'm gonna…".

"I know, baby…nnnslppp. I wantcha ta cum…in my mouth. Wantcha to gimme your cream. I've always…wanted this," she confessed, as her head began moving faster and faster onto me, with her lips making obscene, smacking sounds as she moaned in her throat. "Come on now…cum for me. Cum for Aunt Ginny. Cum in my wet mouth.Mmnnslpp, cum in my mouth, darlin'. Gimme your thick, hot cum," she pled, softly.

I looked down at my tanned, pig-tailed auntie – my mom's white bisexual lover – who looked no more than 21 this morning, urging me with filthy words to spill my seed into her mouth, and I suddenly relaxed. I'd give myself up to this woman, I thought, this female creature – the "goddess Uma," Mom had always called her – who'd been the object of my fantasies for as long as I could remember. I'd close my eyes right now and dream that, perhaps in college or later in life, I'd be lucky enough to find a girl even a tenth as hot as she who would let me cum repeatedly in her mouth. That could certainly wait, of course, since my glands and hormones automatically dictated what was happening now. Yet it wasn't really automatic. Aunt Ginny was a pro, and she probably could have made me cum by snapping her fingers…if she'd had to.

She didn't have to, and I submitted, growling great grunts into the mid-morning air as I came onto her soft tongue, filling her mouth immediately, and prompting her to swallow. She then pulled off of me and I blew short ribbons onto her face, neck and tits, all the while her tongue lashed at my glans as she mewled happily. She then re-inserted me between her lips, wanking me repeatedly from the balls, and then opened her mouth to show me the remaining reservoir of creamy jizz that she hadn't swallowed. Her eyes searched mine as she grinned and a satisfied, gargling affirmation came from deep in her throat. "D'ewlike'at?" she asked, still twirling her tongue around the tip of my cock, trying to keep the cum in her mouth as long as possible.

"Oh…ohh…ohhh…ohhhh, yeeaah!" I whimpered, my thighs trembling from nervous excitement.

"Goo-uddh!" she said, swallowing, "I loved it! An' you're mine now! 'Til the day you die, my sugary brown baby, you'll belong to me!" I decided at that moment never to tell Aunt Ginny about the night her daughter – my half-sister, Andi – had sucked me off in this very swimming pool.

But all of that hardly mattered, since Ginny had more plans for me. Wiping my spunk from her face and torso with her discarded bra, she reached for her coffee cup and drank its remains, cold by now, then grabbed my hand to get up. "Where're we going?" I asked.

"Inside," she answered. "Grab your trunks. I owe you a backrub," she giggled, dragging me inside and down the hall to my bedroom.

"S'okay, Aunt Ginny. I'm real relaxed now," I said.

"Shut up and lie down, on your tummy. Put this pillow under your hips," she ordered, when we'd reached my bed.

I did what she said, partially because she seemed all business at this point...and partially because I knew whatever she had in mind would feel awfully good. "Like this?" I asked, flopping my still wet privates onto the pillow.