Auntie's Aberrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until our trip south, not a word had yet been spoken about the afternoon that she'd been gangbanged, nor had she done more than peck me on the cheek at night before we retired. There were no more nocturnal visits from her. I was at first confused, wondering why my punishment apparently had gone unrecognized. I became frustrated, then totally at a loss, when I realized Aunt Ginny wasn't going to bring it up. As we drove down I-5 with the top up to protect us from the blistering sun, I broached the subject, with great trepidation.

"Nnamdi and Seiji like you a lot," I said, clumsily. I assumed this anyway, since they hadn't called me sincethatSaturday.

"Oh, that's nice," she said brightly. "How 'bout you?"

"I, uhhh…I, uhhh…Gawd, Aunt Ginny…I don't know what to say!" I admitted, weakly.

"Your father would be disappointed," she said, quietly.

"I can certainly understand why," I responded, still having not apologized.

"It's not what you think, Arjay. Sure, you took me by force, but that wasn't your life-changing offense. You were being a boy, andmenact differently. They learn from their mistakes. Your daddy, JJ, taught me that jealousy and guilt are parasites that'll eat you up inside," she said, ruefully.

"I'm so sorry for what I did," I lamented.

"You've been fundamentally confused the last few weeks," she said, very seriously. "Sure, you're sorry for what you did – I know you won't do it again – but you don't know what to do with your sorrow, except feel guilty! I've been there, where you are, and the only thing that saved me from going nuts was JJ. Just as he helped me, the next step for me is to help save you from yourself."

"How?" I asked. It was dusk and we were near the I-10 freeway cutoff that turned to the desert and points east after having driven all day.

"By reaffirming that gentleness and forgiveness is central to a good person's soul. It has nothing to do with religion…and everything to do with what's in your heart. Over the past weeks, since that…that afternoon, your guts have been turning with guilt," she said. "Guilt is a cheap feeling that's paralyzing. If you feel ashamed, you've got to ask why, deal with it – learn never to repeat your actions – and…though it sounds like a cliché, you've got to move on."

I knew what I was in for, but I was unprepared to be stoic. The lump in my throat swelled as my aunt continued her gentle, verbal lesson. "There are four people in my life that I've been willing to die for…your mother, JJ, Andi, and you. I've been with – no, I've fucked! – more than a thousand men in my life, Arjay, and the only two thatreallystand out are you and your daddy. All the others were just people I gave myself to…and from whom I took things. But it was alwaysmychoice to do so. I could have stopped you and your friends that awful day at your place, but I didn't…out of choice. When you forced me, I knew that sooner or later you'd regret what you did. I knew that I'd be able to help clear up your confusion. I meant it when I said I'd do anything for you. So all you had to do at the time was ask…not assault me. And, in the future, all you'll ever have to do is ask."

Tears were running down my cheeks in the darkness as we sped east through the desert. I felt so goddamn miserable, remembering how I'd, basically, raped my aunt with two buddies participating. And now she was forgiving me…and implicitly telling me she loved me beyond measure.

I croaked out a pathetic, "Jeezus, Aunt Ginny!" and all she did was run a finger down my cheek and drop her hand to my thigh, squeezing it familiarly.

"So, enough of this long face. Let's stop for some Chinese takeout when we get to Palm Springs. This drive has sapped me, I feel grungy, and I don't want to cook."

The air conditioning wasn't working in her house when we got there, so we turned on fans in two bedrooms to cool them off, and ate on her pool deck in the 100 degree heat. There was a full moon as we made small talk through dinner and, without showering, retired to our separate, sweltering bedrooms.

I lay on my back with sweat running off me, watching the blades of the fan vainly try to cool me. Since that terrible day a few weeks before with my aunt, she'd acted like my mother…a perfect lady…wearing modest, knee-length dresses and other conventional garb. Not once had I seen her in a bathing suit, not even a short skirt. She'd turned the tables on me by consciously stopping to tempt me for reasons that were now sufficiently punishing. I tossed and turned, unable to get comfortable, certainly unable to fall asleep. Hours went by as the numbers on the digital alarm changed their hours from eleven o'clock, finally to three in the morning.

I pictured her nude body in my mind as memories of her taste and smell returned to me. My groin pulsed several times and I groaned as my hand went to my cock, stroking it to rigidity. Suddenly ashamed, I rose to sit on the edge of the bed, trying to forget my sweaty member.All you had to do… was ask she'd said. Jeezus, I wondered! How could she ever forgive me?

I rose and moved like a sleepwalker into the hallway toward her bedroom. Its door was wide open with moonlight streaming across her bed. Like me, she'd gone to bed naked and lay on top of the covers. I stood at the foot of her bed and feasted my eyes on her lovely form as she reclined on her back, with my hard cock jutting from my loins. Her face was turned toward the moon in repose and I heard her gentle breathing – a sexy, feminine snore – through her slightly open mouth. Her right arm was curled toward her face with her hand almost touching her lips. Her left arm lay at an angle on her other side. One leg was straight down, with the other pulled outward and bent at the knee…an artful pose caused by her body attempting to keep her heated crotch cool in the desert night. I was at once captivated and set aflame by her beauty, yet didn't knowhow to ask.

Suddenly she snapped awake. Her eyes focused in a second and she murmured, "Hi, honey!" then hesitated. She saw my erection and whispered, "You need a hug…huh, baby."

"Gawd, I love you, Ginny…I love you. You have no idea how much!" I was almost sobbing, whether from sorrow or joy I didn't know. I scrambled onto her bed between her legs and she welcomed me for a kiss. I then covered her face and neck with more kisses as she made little high whimpering sounds. She tasted of salt…bittersweet salt…as my lips nipped at her collarbone then down to her breasts. My tongue circled one nipple and she sighed, lifting that tit with her hand, and doing the same with the other one as I suckled her like an infant.

"I know, sweetie…I know…you'reasking," she murmured, as she held my head to her bosom. My nose pressed against the soft skin of her cleavage and I inhaled the scent that I'd missed for several weeks. Our bodies slipped easily against one another as our sweat provided lubricity. Then I moved further south, still holding – molding – her breasts lovingly in my hands. She groaned deeply as I traced my tongue down the muscular crease that bisected her stomach, paving the way for another flurry of nibbles at the skin on her tummy, stretched between her hip bones as tightly as a drumhead. "Oh…my darling, I'm…so…dirty!" she muttered excitedly. "I smell awful!" she wheedled, as my mouth began to nibble at her expertly-trimmed pubic batch.

She didn't smell awful to me. Her sweet and sour fishy odor, brought on by hours of traveling to the desert in her car, was like a flowery bouquet. And as my tongue split her labia from the top to glide down over her clit to her soaking opening, she whimpered and splayed open her heated center. "Yi mneed dyou, Aunt Ginny," I uttered, as my long tongue slipped into her vagina to lap up its savory juices.

"Ohhhhhhhhh…Gaaaawwwwd…Arjay…my sweet…baby boy," she mewled. "Yessssssss…this is the way it's s'posed to be. Yessssssss!" she murmured in the moonlight as my mouth recreated the feeling we'd experienced our first time. "I'm yours, darling," she continued. "I've been yours…since you…were a baby. I'll be yours…'til the day I die! Ooohh, yeeeaah, sweet…all you have to do…is ask."

Then my aunt climaxed, as strongly as I'd ever seen her. When she was finished, she drew me up to her and whispered, weirdly, I thought, "If I hadn't had myself fixed…tonight'd be a great time for you to give me a little light brown baby, honey!" Then, as I slipped feverishly into her pussy for the first time in weeks, she took me into her womb as if we were two fiery lovers intent on creating a new life. I'll never forget the feel of her soft hands on my buttocks as I began my incessant, two-per-second rhythm, and the gasps of her pleasure that became groans, then urgent cries that segued into screams.

That was a marvelous preface for the next several days. Each day Ginny would make a list of tasks for us to perform in preparation for the move. Her closets full of clothes and wigs provided the costuming for sudden, periodic fuck breaks as we worked. While we packed dozens of cartons, she'd prepare herself for our next acrobatic coupling. Sometimes she appeared as a gorgeous Chinese woman in black wig, eye makeup and slit dress, sometimes a mid-eastern woman in a light blue Muslimburqa, showing only her deep, brown eyes, then as a Lebanese belly dancer, or a geisha, in full makeup. One night she played a red-headed Irish whore in fish-net stockings, another night Marlene Dietrich, emulating her low alto singing voice before she engulfed my cock with her mouth. And, somehow, her task lists were always completed by the end of each day.

As I started college, my relationship with Aunt Ginny became ever more sensual. One of the bedrooms in her new house was given over to me so that I could stay there, study, or even bring girls to stay overnight if I wished. On those rare nights Ginny would sleep at my mom's house, and since she didn't inquire into my business, I forced myself to ignore hers. I knew that she and Mom were bisexual lovers and – for recreational sex – probably went to their swingers' club. I also knew that their relationship got much deeper as time went by.

I studied hard, staying at home, but on those nights when I didn't, I stayed with Ginny, who was preparing me to become a man. Whenever I entered her front door I had no idea what to expect, other than a great meal. Beyond that, staying with her was a boundless sexual adventure. I was frequently greeted with a blowjob just after her door closed behind me. At other times I'd have to search for her, since she was adept at playing hide and seek, and when I found her we usually ended up rutting on the floor, giggling joyfully like children.

Finally, her athleticism nearly matched my own. In her bedroom she'd installed a four-poster bed, which made for the most strenuous, imaginative coupling. Outdoors in her small, private backyard we frequently fucked in a swing she'd installed. Then, at other times, we'd gambol naked, like Adam and Eve in Eden, screwing behind hedges…even in a leafy tree overlooking her neighbors' backyard while they were entertaining guests. When out in public, whether at my old high school watching football, or at the university watching basketball, her habit of going without panties drove me wild. I'd forget myself – not caring where we were or who might see us – and often we'd slip under the bleachers for a quick, carnal respite. But then, everything Aunt Ginny – my Auntie Uma – had ever done could make me crazy that way.

Please vote and send constructive feedback. Also, take a look at "Ginny's Witnesses, Chs. 05 & 06." Vote for both stories. It's free, and the only way I know in which direction to take future tales. Thanks.