Auntie's Aberrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but spread your legs a little more," she said, and walked to the side of the bed that I was facing. Our eyes met and she pulled off her tennis shoes, stripped off her socks, then slowly drew her thong down her incredible legs to reveal her nearly bald pink pussy. She'd trimmed her pubic hair very short, in the shape of a heart, and – teasing me unmercifully with the movement – reached down with two fingers to split her rose-colored labia. With her other hand she swiped two fingers up her glistening slit and murmured, "You'll get a real taste of this in a while. This is just a sample!" and stuck her slick digits into my mouth to suck her tart juice from them. As I savored the foreign-tasting substance, she straddled my calves and began kneading my thighs and butt.

"Gawd, your body's amazing!" she exclaimed. "You inherited your father's fabulous cock and your mother's beautiful, high butt!" And with that she leaned forward and began kissing, then licking, my buns…into my crack. I clenched automatically, afraid that my asshole would be dirty, and she cooed, "Relax, my baby. I wanta eat all of you!" and proceeded to take long, noisy slurps across my rectum, which – after a while – I relaxed, allowing her to ream her tongue inside. She kept at me for many minutes, and I was soon open to her non-stop tonguing. I'd spread my legs widely by this time and soon Ginny was drooling globs of saliva into my open hole while she massaged my buns with her small, strong hands. "Mmmm…yeeaahh…honey! You tas' so gooood!" she mewled, now moving down to my balls and lapping at them. Then she moved slightly upward to kiss and lick at my taint. In school I'd learned this spot was called the "perineum," but I didn't dwell on that thought, because my aunt's tongue began flicking at that tender area like a butterfly's wings. I grunted at the amazing ticklish feeling and grabbed fists full of sheets in my hands, only to cry out loudly as Ginny slid a finger deeply into my asshole and began moving it around gently.

I'd remembered my doctor doing this once while wearing a rubber glove, but he'd been awfully rough as he'd checked my prostate. This was different. Ginny's finger just brushed softly over the sensitive gland and I gritted my teeth. "Nnngghh…Aunt Ginny…I'm gonna cum!" I groaned suddenly.

"No you won't, sweetie. I just wanta get you extra hard!" she whispered. And had she ever! I felt ready to burst and – fearing the embarrassing worst – I rolled to my side, taking in great gasps of excited air. "Oooh…look at that!" Ginny cooed, regarding my pulsing cock, which kept spasming from my loins like some rogue, untamed thing. "Now, on your back, pretty one. Let's do one another at the same time!"

I'd remembered seeing Ginny and my mom in a "69" from before, and happily drew her wet pussy down to my mouth as she straddled my face. I couldn't wait, so I stuck my tongue up into her as far as it would go, moving it in a spiral motion as she rewarded me with a flush of her hot juices. By this time she'd throated me and I groaned at the same time that she moaned and wiggled her swollen lips down onto my sucking mouth. "Aaawwgghh…Gaawwd! Your mother's tongue!" was all that she said as she pulled off me a moment and returned to swallow my cock again. "Jus' lick my clit, hon…like I did your…uuuhhh…that's it!" she wheedled as I started flicking at her little nubbin. I was amazed that, after no more than a couple of minutes, Ginny started moaning in her throat, then pulled off of me and raised her head to the ceiling to begin her orgasm. Her strong thighs tightened like iron bands around my face and I pressed on as she yelped for another minute, "Aaawwgghh…yeeaahh…Arjaaay…eeeat myyy cuuunt! Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh."

My aunt's muscular little body trembled in my arms for the longest time, then went soft, as she rolled off of me, clambering up to kiss me with what could only be called "cock breath." Her eyes sparkled behind half-lids as she rolled onto her back, drawing me down to her as she spread her legs widely and raised them into the air. "Aunt Ginny…I love you," I confessed, feeling her spongy breasts poke into my hard pecs.

"Ooohhh…babeeee…I love you too! But…remember, sweetness, always to use that word, uuh…sparingly," she said, brushing my sweaty black locks off my forehead. "And – aside from me – never…ever…say it to a woman just before you bed her. After the excitement's over people often change their minds," she murmured, breathing into my face and reaching down to stir my rigid cock between her sopping pussy lips. "You'll understand someday," she said, pulling my face to hers with her forearms and sliding her tongue into my mouth. "Now please come inside me. Mmmnngh, I've waited so long for you, sweetie," she crooned. "Give me your body!" she gasped, with more urgency. Jeezus, I need you so bad!"

I complied. I thrust down and forward, deeply inside my aunt to my balls, at which point she closed her eyes and gave me the most sincere, loving, smile I'd ever experienced, with her eyes closed. Then her body locked around mine. "Oooh, don't move, my darling," she begged. "I want to remember this moment for the rest of my life!" she said, as she began to clutch at me internally with her vaginal muscles. I felt her practiced, gentle striations writhing around me like small, hungry snakes as she watched my eyes flutter closed from pleasure. "Yessss!" she whispered, satisfied that the first sublime touch of our genitals had intertwined the orbits of our respective galaxies. "Now we can make looove!" she murmured, drawing my mouth to hers as my hips began their vertical plunging into her. She raised her beautiful calves up on either side of my hips as I began the standard, two-thrusts-per-second drill that I'd done for years when practicing my dolphin kicks. "Mmmmm, yeeaahh!" she murmured softly, beaming as my rhythm leveled out into a rapid mating tempo. My heart was full, as were my arms with Aunt Ginny, and we began an exhaustive afternoon of my first fucking. As our tongues traded places countless times in one another's mouth, her two soft hands found their way to my buttocks, which she stroked and pulled down continually, bringing me ever deeper into her clasping, heated body.

I concentrated on an economy of movement, using just the muscles at the small of my back, as if I were executing dolphin kicks, so as not to tire myself. For a moment I glanced at the mirror over my dresser at our two fusing bodies. I saw her tanned curvy thighs pulled slightly back from straight in the air, and her shapely calves relaxed at right angles from her thighs. Between her relatively pale legs was my darker brown body, poised a bit high by her so my dick could rub her clit, with her hands gently pulling my buttocks downward on each very short stroke. The technique seemed to work, since she was mewling nonstop, and she soon began to moan as I hammered gently into her. We were fully engaged, in that each time I stroked downward, I was completely embedded, and inside I felt myself pushing to the limit of her depth. Had I been slightly lower between her legs, I thought, I'd be punching through her cervix, which might cause her pain. But pain wasn't what she was feeling. After ten minutes or so – where I'd be at about lap 50 in our small pool if I'd been swimming – Ginny began jerking involuntarily and yelping.

I held her more tightly, sped my pace a bit, and she began to cry out, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Arj…Oh! I'm…I'm…cu'…cu'…cum, oh, Ar…jay! Yeah! Yeah! Yea…". Then all was silent as she inhaled a huge breath and held it as she climaxed. Soon she began trembling, then exhaled with a mighty scream, "Eeeyeeaaahhhh! Oh, yeeaaahhhh!" and began hammering back up at me, releasing her grip on my butt and wrapping her arms around my head and neck. As her orgasm grew in intensity she locked her ankles around my back and pulled me further inside, squeezing my cock like a vise. I continued to move into her with short strokes, though, tapping away at her clasping loins with clock-like efficiency. "Oooooohhhhhhh…yesssssss, Arjay. Arjaaaaay! Fuuuuck meee! Fuuuck Auuunt Ginnnny! Angh…angh…angh…angh…angh."

As we continued, Ginny began licking at my dripping face, neck and chest like a puppy, sucking drops of perspiration into her mouth and mewling, even as she yelped each time my cock drove into her. She pushed me up off her and curled her head under me to lick at the nipples on my pecs and pulled her legs further back so that her knees were on a line with her breasts. This allowed me to drop down a bit and dig into her more deeply, which she apparently liked. As I hammered into her she started meeting me with one stroke of her hips to my two and her face reflected the mindless state she was in. She was now very vocal, grunting deeply from her lungs each time our loins smacked together. And, what did I know? I'd read about multi-orgasmic women but had had no experience…no real reference points, until now.

But what a referent! Soon Ginny placed her hands flat on the bed next to her hips and began thrusting up at me on each of my plunges. "Again…Arjay…my…sweet…darling…baby…I'm cummm-mmming…again!" she whispered quietly, and her forehead wrinkled with a worried look…the first lines I'd ever seen on her lovely face…as she screamed, "Aaaawwwwgaaawwwd, agaaaaaaaiiinnnn!" as her body erupted into an uncontrolled series of seizures that threatened to dismount me.

After two minutes she pulled me to her, tightly, and gripped my back from neck to butt, as I resumed the torturous, short-stroked plundering of her quivering pussy. From this point on she just rode with me. Placing one hand behind my neck and the other at the base of my cock as it entered her, she looked deeply into my eyes with a glazed look that was almost unconscious. She murmured something in a whisper, which I couldn't hear. It sounded something like "eggs," but – with my panting and the blood running hot in my ears – I couldn't make it out.

"Wha'?" I gasped.

"My legs," she croaked. "Pull my…legs…up more," which I did, astonished at her limberness. Her knees were now at her armpits, as her flowery pink gash seemed to swallow my thick, brown cock with each push. Inside, she'd dilated herself and I was no longer hindered by the obstruction of her cervix, it now being completely relaxed. "Nnuuunh…nnuuunh…nnuuunh," she grunted as her box gratefully accepted my tool. She said something again, her eyes misting up, something with "bother" in it, but I soon realized that she'd uttered, "You're just like your father." I felt a flush of pride, and hurried my tempo, which caused her to whimper and turn her head slightly to the side with slitted eyes. I did what I thought Dad…JJ…might do. I fucked her harder, soon causing her insides to seize up around me as she tried to say something. She whispered it, yet I had to read her lips to understand. I soon realized that it was, "Arjay…Arjay…Arjay…I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" because she began fucking back at me like a savage, clawing at my shoulders in her passion, and screaming, "Cu'iiinnnggg! Cu'iiinnnggg! Cu'iiinnnggg!" which drove me over the edge.

I hit the wall at about lap 200, as my balls erupted their load into my aunt's cunt. We both yelled at one another as if we were furious, and our hungry loins melded with one another suddenly very slowly, much like two whales exchanging their respective mating fluids in the depths of the ocean. It was all over in a minute and a half, and we collapsed into a mass of sweating, intertwined flesh to fall into a deep slumber. The next thing I remember, during a break in our nap, was Ginny sliding out from under me to go to the bathroom. When she returned, she spooned into me as we were on our sides, and pulled my arm over her hip to place my hand on her pussy under her own. Her butt felt cold against my crotch as if she'd washed herself, but that didn't phase me. My cock started to grow again in her crack and, as she felt its tumescence, she wiggled her bottom against me to sink me further in between her warm globes.

"Mmmm…so youareawake," she said, with happiness in her voice. "Good, baby," she cooed, as she reached back with one hand and spread her upper buttock away from the other to reveal her hairless, pink rectum. "I used some gel, honey. Cum in me there, please. Make me feel complete!"

My glans had already penetrated her anus before she'd finished speaking, and she ended her request with an exhaling groan as I slipped into her tight hole a few inches. "I'm kinda big, Aunt Ginny. Don't wanta hurt you," I whispered in her ear.

"Ohhh…darling! I looove your big cock! Just be gentle…and I'll take…all of you!" she gasped as I gained more slow depth into her colon. We undulated gently against one another as her tight insides gripped me, relaxed and again gripped me repeatedly. "Wait…honey. Lemme get on my knees," she gasped, and we rolled slowly to the doggie position, still locked together.

I now held my aunt's beautiful, solid, tan hips, pulling them backward onto my invading brown prick. The fetching, ivory "Y" made by bathing thongs from dozens of afternoons in the sun welcomed me as I finally met her bronzed cheeks with my pubic hair and held her fast. I moved my hips in a tight circle in response to the spasmodic pulses of her yielding anus and colon. My dick, topped with its thick, pulsing vein, glistened from the gel she'd used as a lubricant, and I felt suddenly as if I'd mastered her…this lifelong fantasy goddess, Uma…a woman whom I worshipped beyond all measure. I couldn't imagine loving anyone more than I did my brazen though submissive, compliant Aunt Ginny at this particular moment. She was mine and I wanted her forever, my brain told me. Or was it my emotions, driven by hormones? Regardless, I suddenly began to fuck her – not gently as she'd asked, but hard – roughly, in response to a previously dormant, wild, feeling growing inside myself. She began to wail, crying out from pain and pleasure, and giving her all to me.

"Ohh…ohh…ohh…Ar…jay! Yeah…sweet…fuck…me…hard…my baby…like…that…darling!" Her entreaties drove me to greater heights of bestial sensation. During this brief half hour, in retrospect, I lost much of my youthful innocence and emerged a decidedly more sexually aggressive guy. Somewhere deep in my subconscious I was responding to the base, primitive signals of the archetypal male not to be denied. My gene pool, covered over with layers of civilization, education and exquisite manners taught me by my mother, fused instead into a primordial animal, intent on making its mark on a female…even one so obviously unlikely as my highly-experienced aunt, related by circumstance only.

"Aaii-aagghh! Aaii-aagghh!" I shouted, as I rammed fully into Ginny's asshole, spilling what seemed to be a gallon of sperm into that lovely, stretched pink star. We both fell forward onto the bed, with me still pumping short strokes into her as her colon milked me free of my residue. We shuddered together for a couple of minutes, then lay still, muttering and whimpering to one another as our rational minds returned to us in slow, rolling, protracted degrees.

After peeing and washing my privates in the bathroom, I returned to Ginny and our bodies entwined for another nap. It was late in the afternoon when we awoke with her on top of me as I lay on my back. She'd sucked me off again and her head was on my belly, with a mixture of drool and my cum leaking from her relaxed lips. We showered – separately at her request – and had a snack, our first food of the day. She put up her tresses in a French twist with loose strands of hair framing her lovely face. She also applied makeup, a denim skirt and red sleeveless blouse without a bra. I wore jeans and a polo shirt to help her with dinner before Mom got home. We acted like what we were – two lovers – as we prepared the meal…a lamb kebab for the barbecue. I drank beer, she drank white wine, and we hugged and kissed with impunity, with my hands often straying beneath her skirt to stroke her pussy, which she'd thoughtfully left unburdened by panties. "Just until your mother arrives, 'cuz you're still making mesowet," she cautioned me. "When she gets home I'll put on some underwear and we'll tell her."

"Tell her what?" I asked.

"That I took your virginity, silly boy!" she said, hugging me and breathing her wine breath up at me. Her eyes were sparkling with what I considered true love, not only until Mom got home but all evening. And my mother blessed us for what had transpired during the day, confessing to me that she approved of "Aunt Uma's" actions, as Ginny and I caressed and fawned over each other in the most familiar of ways. "I'd doanythingfor this guy," said my aunt, ruffling my hair. When we went to bed that night, as usual Ginny slept with Mom, and told me again that the next day, Friday, they'd be out for the afternoon with friends. As well, Mom would be gone all day Saturday conducting a workshop.

That night at about 2 a.m., I was awakened by Aunt Ginny standing naked, next to my bed. "Sorry, baby, I can't sleep and your mama's down for the count. Can I crawl in with you? I just need you so much!" By the time her hot little body slipped under the covers next to mine, I was nearly erect and she immediately straddled me. I felt the heated, slippery moisture from her cunt on one of my thighs as her hand went to my cock. "I can't get enough of you, honey!" she whispered. I grunted and she moaned as she slid down my stiffness and we began what turned into an hour of soft, sweet lovemaking. We both whimpered gratefully as my seed finally flowed up into her and she collapsed onto my chest. While asleep, I dreamt of the heavenly orifice that was her mouth and, waking erect in the morning, I reached for her, hoping to feel it again worship my groin, but she was gone.

Part 3

I languished in bed the next morning like a pasha, listening to my mother and aunt shower in separate bathrooms and prepare themselves as only women do. Then I heard kitchen sounds and, getting restless, I slipped into a pair of yellow Speedo trunks for my morning swim laps. Ginny's back was to me as they made breakfast in the kitchen, with her blonde hair down over her shoulders. She wore a filmy, burgundy skirt that extended below her knees. I couldn't see a panty or thong line. On top she wore a silky lavender blouse that must have covered a push-up bra, since her breasts were riding very high and proudly. She also wore nylons – the first I'd seen on her since she'd arrived – which I discovered were thigh highs, since, when she turned to look at me, I saw a slit in her skirt – which extended a good way up one sumptuous thigh – and the top of one stocking. Four inch burgundy heels complemented the outfit.

My mom looked great, though much more casual, in a tight, black, long-sleeved, starched cotton jumpsuit withfauxcombat boots. Her long black hair was down, and the whole outfit really enhanced her feminine curves, I thought. Both of them had spent much time in front of their makeup mirrors.

"Well, g'morning, young man. You're looking well rested!" said Ginny, with a glint in her eye as she checked out my basket and hugged me. My hands gripped her bottom as we embraced and she whispered, "Easy, big boy! I don't wanta mess up this skirt before we go out. You know how wet you get me!"

We ate, since I'd decided to exercise later with my buddies, and they told me their plans for the day: shopping, lunch, then a visit to their old club.

"What club is that?" I asked.

"Oh, a social group that we used to belong to…the 'Friendly Friday Society'," answered Ginny. "Haven't been there in years, since before your daddy died!" she said, cheerily.

My stomach froze and I felt suddenly sick. That was the name on the labels of some of the old sex DVDs from the storeroom that I'd transcribed…the ones in which Aunt Ginny had starred! "What do they do?" I asked, my heart racing.