Auntie's Aberrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shivered and bit her trembling lower lip. "Nnamdi, please be nice," she said, and he dropped his hand, embarrassed. Then to me she pleaded, "Arjay…sweetheart. No…please no," she begged, her bloodshot eyes misting with tears.

"Drop your suit, Nnamdi!" I barked. As always, my buddy did as he was told and his Speedo trunks slid down to pool around his ankles. His long, black, uncircumcised cock pulsed a couple of times as it brushed against my aunt's thonged buttocks. My brow broke into an excited sweat as the only sound in the kitchen was the deep, rasping breathing of three horny males and the frightened gasps of Ginny – no longer acting like a love goddess – desperately hoping to keep us at bay.

"C'mon, Uma. Reach behind yourself and feel his big dick. Just like the ones you work with…long 'n' thick! You said you'd do anything for me!" Her trembling hand moved hesitatingly behind her hip and Nnamdi gasped as her fingers first touched him. Then he moaned as her hand began a practiced stroking move, slowly sliding his dusky foreskin the length of his prick. I watched as her pale hand made his ebony member erect. "That's it, Auntie, make him hard. I wanta see this," I said, perversely, as my aunt's fingers sped up their massage of my buddy's member, unseen behind her.

That taste of sensual bile was in my throat again as the excitement mounted. Ginny's face took on a look of sad resignation as she jerked Nnamdi with greater purpose now. "Honey, Arjay, baby, I'll suck you off in front of your friends if you want me to," she whispered, "…just don't make me do any more."

"Oh…man, this is weird!" moaned Seiji, who'd sat back on one of the bar stools surrounding the table. Rhythmically, his hand was inside his swim trunks, working on his own erection. Nnamdi saw this and, since his knees were trembling from pleasure, he slid onto another stool of the same kind, making his cock stand straight up to the ceiling.

"You need some help, Auntie Uma!" I crowed, perversely. On the end of the table was a deep shelf that held containers of sugar, vinegar, salt, a peppermill and a pump bottle of olive oil. I grabbed the olive oil and growled, "Gimme your hand!" She held it out to me tentatively, causing Nnamdi to groan and his cock to slap back against his belly. Holding her wrist, I pumped tablespoons of oil into her palm and growled, "Now jack him off. I know you know how to do it!"

She turned halfway toward him and smeared his cock and balls with the oil, making them shine in the midday light. As her hand moved faster up and down his length, a look of intense concentration appeared on her face, and her tongue flicked out repeatedly to moisten her lips, which grew dry every few seconds because she was breathing through her mouth in quick, halting gasps. I needed to see more, I thought, and quickly reached over the table to untie her bikini top, barely covering her full, round breasts. They popped out freely, their pink nipples erect, as her top dropped to the floor. "Quit jackin' off, Seiji, an' play with her tits," I ordered. "I'm gonna get Mom's digital camera."

As I walked back to the kitchen with the camera I heard a loud, shuddering groan from my aunt. Nnamdi had stood up, lifted her feet onto a shelf under the table, six inches off the floor, for a compatible height, and had pulled aside the aqua-colored thong string from her butt crack. After seconds of stirring up and down her slit, he'd sunk himself deeply into her from behind, causing a deep, low moan. My aunt's eyes were closed and she was frowning worriedly, with two tears running nonstop down her cheeks to drop onto the narrow tabletop. She'd reached across the table to grasp the opposite table edge with her hands, and her forearms rested flat on the surface, providing perfect leverage for Nnamdi as he drove his prick into what I soon realized was her oily asshole. He soon began humping with purpose, gaining rapidity with each stroke. I watched for a moment from Seiji's side of the table, as he milked away at Ginny's tits, pulling gingerly on her nipples, then I stepped to the end of the table to focus on the coupling crescendo between she and my African buddy.

As I snapped away at Nnamdi's slick black cock entering Ginny's anus, his thrusts started lifting his side of the table off the floor on the in-stroke, and dropping it to the floor as he pulled out. It made the whole scene perversely funny, I thought, as his tempo increased.Bang-bang-bangwent the table legs as they hit the floor. This was punctuated by the sharp cries of my aunt, as she now began to keen from my friend's meat striking sensitive spots deep within her colon.

I was momentarily sickened by the fact that my aunt loved ass fucking. I stepped back to capture both of their faces as they fused, since Seiji had given up his tit play, dropped his trunks, and sunk back onto his barstool to masturbate. Ginny was looking at me with glazed eyes, mouthing words that looked like "I love you," and had reached out for me to take one of her hands.

But at this point I didn't want to touch her, feeling nothing but contempt. Instead, I captured with the camera both her face and the upper body and head of my African friend, who was now covered with a sheen of sweat which ran down his face and chest as he drilled tirelessly into my aunt. His eyes were closed and a broad smile revealed his white teeth in a feral grimace as he plunged away at Ginny's receptive, pink rectum. My aunt's knuckles were white as she gripped the edge of the table, and her upper arms pressed inward on her firm breasts to further accentuate her ample cleavage. Had I not been so busy taking pictures, I would have leaned forward and bitten her stiff, pulpy nipples 'til they bled, I felt so carnal.

Then Nnamdi slowed and, pulling Ginny's legs up so that her back lay against his chest, he again sank onto his barstool to ream her ass more slowly, but still as resolutely. In this position her pussy was splayed open like an exotic, tropical flower, its petals coated with dew. "Seiji! Go for it! Take her, man!" I felt like a most benevolent host at that moment, quivering with rage at my aunt, and determined to validate my friendship with my two closest buddies.

"Aawwww…Gaawwd!" groaned Ginny as Seiji slid easily into her wet pussy. His relatively shorter height was perfect. He could hump his thick dick up into her while nibbling and tonguing her pulpy nipples, pink and erect. In one unlikely moment, as I snapped more pictures, I wondered how my conservative, always rational, mother would respond to the shots I was taking. I would, of course, keep them a secret from her, and – given my new power over my aunt – I'd exact a promise that would assure that secrecy. At this moment, though, Ginny had given her previous reluctance over to what I'd suspected had always motivated her. "Nnnggghh…Jeeezusss! Arj…, Seiji! Ohhh-kay!...Ohhh-kay!...It's…good…reallygood!" she blurted, as she flung her hips forward to my Japanese friend's loins. Of course, this helped Nnamdi, whose meat had been tickling her bowels for many minutes. "Ahhh…fuck…fuck…fuck…," she rasped, "…hold me tight! 'n'…okay!...Okay!...Okay! Yeah…yeah…yeeaahh!"

It took just a few seconds of her verbal encouragement to make Nnamdi erupt. He pulled from Ginny's clasping ass, grasping his cock in his hand and growling, as he shot ribbon after ribbon of cum onto my aunt's rutting butt. Grunting, he mumbled, "Nnngghgaa…back in!" and replaced his cock inside her, where it had been for the past ten minutes, to fill it with more of his seedy residue. At that point Ginny mewled a sound of feminine satisfaction, aware that she'd brought one guy home.

But I wouldn't let my buddies continue. With Seiji protesting loudly, I said, "C'mon, carry her into my bedroom," again becoming giddy with excitement. I wanted to humiliate her further…on my own turf. Ginny moaned as we lifted her up, dragging her feet comically in her ultra-high heels as we hustled her down the hallway. Her alcohol breakfast and the kitchen screwing had by now made her quite relaxed.

"Arjay…youreallywant this?" she asked, pitifully, returning to her old refrain. "Ya' know I'll do anything you want…". She whimpered my name as we laid her gently on her back and ripped off her thong, which had only been drawn aside in the kitchen. Her legs flopped open and the mess of Nnamdi's cum dribbled out of her swollen asshole to wet my bedspread like a Rorschach inkblot. "Can I at least have a kiss?" she whined at me in question.

"Later!" I barked, sounding very unlike me. But I was not myself. My jealous anger had transformed me into a retributive judge, pleased to exact the only punishment I knew on my unfaithful, whorish aunt. I was overjoyed at my dominance! I had all the advantages! And my buddy Seiji's fat dick was hard and throbbing from his interrupted fuck in the kitchen, an advantage that I hoped he'd later appreciate. "On your back!" I said to him, and he assumed the position. I then wrestled Ginny around to mount him with her face to his feet. He poised himself at her opening and his loins met her gooey saddle with a wet, comical farting sound as their bodies began undulating in a hunching rhythm.

With a pathetic, hurt look on her face, Ginny asked, "D'you…d'you want me to cum? I can't cum 'less you want me to, baby."

"'Course I do!" I crowed, as I watched her body gain more rapid speed swallowing Seiji's dick. A wonderful feeling of superiority overcame me as I witnessed him goring her, his fingers digging into her muscular buttocks to pull them back onto his rampant prick.

"On your knees, Specs! Feed her your cock! She loves to swallow cum!" I directed my African friend, who was watching my aunt do our Japanese buddy in the reverse cowgirl position. Quickly, Nnamdi slipped his messy wet cock into Ginny's mouth, which she'd whorishly opened in readiness before he'd even knelt on the bed. The goddess Uma might be protesting, I thought, but she's certainly going along with this! I couldn't recall having seen her suck a black cock on any of her DVDs that I'd downloaded, so this was a first, so far as I knew. Her lips made obscene, smacking sounds and, as she sucked him deeply into her mouth, then her throat, my African buddy began to moan softly. She was taking him all the way into her gullet, issuing forth obscene sounds likeggllkkhhslpp…ggllkkhhslpp…ggllkkhhslpp, each time his balls met her chin. Strings of drool poured from her busy lips as she seemed to be counterbalanced between my two buddies, rocking betwixt them as if on a single hinge. And Nnamdi seemed to be worshipping Aunt Ginny's blonde-ness. His long, muscular legs were slightly bent at the knee, and his hips moved in a slow, languorous rhythm. But his hands were what captivated me. His long, expressive fingertips held her comparatively pale face as if it were a fine, porcelain vase. His two thumbs stroked her lower lip as his short, kinky pubic hair caressed her nose on each slow forward movement of her head. As he craned his neck to the ceiling from the extreme pleasure she was giving him, more saliva poured from her mouth to drip onto the bedspread, as she began making mewling, accepting sounds in her larynx.

I took a few shots of all three of them, then close ups of Seiji's thick dick as he pulled her hips back toward him. Her inner lips adhered to his probe on each out stroke as they fucked, and I watched, fascinated, until I realized that, until now, I'd only been an observer. That's okay, I told myself. I wanted pictures…evidence…of my aunt's sexual play with my friends. Yet, at the same time, my hard cock dictated otherwise. I decided at that moment to get Mom's tripod and a cable release from her camera trunk. As I made my errand to a hallway closet, I was quickly drawn back to the action in my bedroom by the vocal peals of Ginny. I was, perversely, very proud that my buddies could show my legendary aunt a good time on this summer afternoon. She'd think twice before again showing off and tempting the "Terrible Trio."

I'd just gotten the camera set up on the tripod and the six foot cable release attached when Nnamdi again began gasping in orgasm. His hips froze suddenly, with his cock head only a couple of inches past Ginny's lips, and his lower abdominal muscles writhed instinctively as he pumped shot after shot of viscous white cum into her receptive orifice. "Aaaiiieee? Aaaiiieee? Aaaiiieee?" he keened, as his load congealed into a thick stream that poured over her lower lip and down her chest. Though she swallowed a bit, and tried to plunge her head further onto his erupting spout to gain more, Seiji was pulling back on her hips to sink his cock more deeply into her cunt.

"Awww, shiiit! Gawddamn!" he cursed, as he buried himself as deeply as he could and began filling her pussy with his seed. I watched their junction closely, and the camera caught Ginny's swollen inner labia flexing around my buddy's dick, ashishot load was milked from his balls by my aunt's snapping vagina. But I wanted to see howshewas taking it.

Nnamdi had collapsed on the bed next to her as Seiji climaxed, so I knelt in front of Ginny as she finished off my Japanese friend with her internal muscles. Her face was a mess of cum from Nnamdi's blowjob, with strings still hanging from her lips to the bed covers. I wiped her mouth with the bedspread, causing her to moan, look at me mournfully, and grasp my hard cock to wank it, preparing to suck me off. But I wasn't ready yet. Her humiliation was still incomplete.

"Seiji!" I rasped. "Take her in the ass!"

A groan of alarm came from Ginny, but she didn't fight me. Instead, she reached between her legs and dug a palm full of cum from inside herself and – looking at me the entire time – spread the mess all over her rectum after she'd raised herself to her knees and elbows. Seiji wasn't yet ready for another round, so I barked, "Suck him, Auntie! Make him hard for you!" which she did. Soon he was inside her colon, causing her to grunt deeply with each of his slow movements. "Now, flip her over, bud! On your back!" Seiji did just that, holding her in place by grabbing her breasts and holding her fast. Ginny then placed her legs on the outside of his, revealing to me the dripping carnage wrought by my friends of her bright red pussy.

"Will you do me now, baby?" she plead, as her asshole stretched around the brown probe of my buddy and slowly hunched away at it. "I need to…feel your love…my darling! Please!"

I'd been hard for what seemed like hours, and my anger now resided in my groin. Her sloppy cunt – dripping with my buddy's cum – seemed to quiver at me, beckoning in a way that drove me insane.

"Oooooohhhh, yesssssss!" Ginny wailed, as I leapt to sink fully into her. "Don't be mad, honey…just fuck me! Get it all out! Cum way up inside me, sweetie! Gimme all your cum!" She tried to kiss me but I recoiled at the stink of her cum-drenched breath and drove into her with an angry vengeance. Two beats per second, I remembered. Two beats per second and I'll have this whorish bitch howling all afternoon!

"Put your dick in her mouth, Nnamdi! Then, take some pictures! 'Specially when she's cumming!" I ordered, obscenely. Then I moved slightly to the side as Seiji and I – two young men of color – sandwiched my sluttish white aunt, with each of us hammering away at her yawning apertures. Nnamdi did as asked, dropping his flaccid prick into Ginny's gasping mouth, which she sucked hard in less than a minute. On his knees, he slipped a pillow under her straddled head, and was soon able to rest his balls on her nose as she enthusiastically humped her head upward to swallow his member.

With all of us writhing like a pile of snakes, Ginny came for the first time, giving Nnamdi an opportunity to photograph her incredible, humping body. The strength manifest in her small, 115 pound physique shocked us all as her athletic frame bounced we three men all over the bed. She issued an ungodly scream, expelling Nnamdi's prick from her mouth and hammering up at me until my pelvic bone felt bruised, then came down – mewling – to replace Nnamdi's cock in her gullet, sucking on it roughly until she came again, loudly enough to peel paint from my bedroom walls.

Finally I flipped her onto her stomach, growling, "Hold her down!" Seiji immediately balked, yet did what I said, holding Ginny's arms half-heartedly above her head. Nnamdi laid a gentle hand on her back as I spread her butt cheeks and slipped angrily into her ass. She whimpered each time I drove roughly into her bowels, and clenched her eyes tightly shut as her little body jerked forward with each of my thrusts. Finally, both of my buddies got off the bed, effectively removing themselves from what was nowmyassault, my assault alone. They stood near the door for a moment as I reamed her tanned buns, piercing savagely at her ass with my angry prong. Finally, my rage segued into a rising orgasm, and I pulled from her, rising to my knees. "Aaa-ahhh!" I grunted as a string of cum jetted from my cock to paint my aunt's back from her blonde hair to her coccyx. "Aaa-ahhh!" I grunted again, as she rolled to her side to look up at me and take two ropes that splashed on her tits and belly. "Aaa-ahhh!" I kept grunting, as I stood over her, milking with my hand another three or so ribbons of spunk onto her gorgeous, open-eyed face. When finished, I looked around and my friends were gone.

On the pool deck I found them getting dressed, not saying a word. On their way out Seiji told me, "She's a real nice lady, man. Sure, she might have acted like a slut, but she did it for you. She loves your ass, man! Are you blind? You oughta treat her a whole lot better!"

Nnamdi looked at me and shook my hand, silently blinking in agreement at Seiji's statement.

"Yeah, well…call me later, 'n' come by tomorrow!" I called after them as they jumped in Seiji's dad's car. It was to be weeks before I spoke with them briefly on the phone, and some time longer before they again came by to visit.

Part 4

Back inside, I discovered with surprise that Ginny was in the shower. She'd stripped my bed of the dirty linen and placed clean sheets and a bedspread on the mattress pad. I made the bed, and downloaded my new porno pictures onto my computer, deleting them from my mom's camera. As I did so, I began to feel uneasy, suddenly aware that my jealous anger might have carried me way over the top.

I heard Ginny's hair dryer working, though, and everything seemed to be all right. When she emerged from her bedroom, made up and crisp looking in a light, sleeveless, summer dress, I got the feeling that all was back to normal. I was in the kitchen eating peanut butter and crackers, and she said, "Shouldn't eat that stuff, baby. It'll go right to your arteries…and we don't want that, do we? C'mon, I'll make you some guacamole from your favorite recipe. That'sgoodfat…like I've got on my ass!" As far as I could tell, she didn't have an ounce of fat on her bottom.

She made the avocado dip and it was delicious, but didn't say any more as we sat in the breakfast nook. She was marking ads in the Real Estate section of the paper as she munched on dry, saltless, chips. Not a word was said about what had transpired earlier. Instead, she spoke with several people on her cell phone about condos for sale in the area, while I descended into a deep, regretful funk. I, at least, expected some kind of reaction to my retribution earlier in the day.

A week later Ginny had sewn up a three bedroom town house deal, which shared a pool with an adjoining residence, not ten minutes from our home. Escrow would close in thirty days, she said. And, since I was free for almost two months until classes started in September, I agreed to go with her to Palm Springs, help her pack, supervise the movers, and assist her in picking the right furnishings she needed for her new place. Shehaddecided to keep the house in the desert, for our vacationing pleasure and for my half-sister, Andi, to visit.