Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anushka was a carefree woman, and she did blow on their dicks in the similar manner. She used almost all the guys, and left only few of them. Now it was Aunty's turn to fulfill the pampering ambience. All the ladies screamed loudly as the black men came close to her. Aunty uncrossed her legs over one another, and came forward from the chair, and held one guy from his dick. She was very confident in going in, and pulled him forward to start blowing him on his shaft. She had some great blowjob skills, and did the shaft in and out of her mouth with pace and elegance.

She made the guy to put his one leg over the chair, and closed her eyes to blow on it roughly. Aunty touched the other guys on their abs and dick, as she sucked the first man's. At an instance, Aunty had the entire length in her mouth. She shifted her focus to his full balls, and took his testicles in her mouth to suck on it wetly as well for a minute. Some ladies were in mere disbelief with the desperation and hunger of their D.I.G. of the state. Aunty tasted all the guys' meats in her mouth and got free after straight five minutes. Aunty turned her head towards me and laughed a little. Her face had the look of enjoyment and joy. Ladies who were still hungry for cock, called the men towards them and blew on their dicks as well.

The plot was taking a new shape as one lady from the other corner got up from her seat, and turned around. As I keyed my attention with more enhanced rivet at her, I was shocked as hell by her identification. It was Miss Babita - my sixth grade history teacher in school. I couldn't have imagined her here in my worst imaginations. She was a hot woman in her early thirties, and was elegantly dressed in the traditional kurti and leggings, like she would dress herself back in the school days when teaching us. She mounted over the chair on her knees and got bent over it. Miss Babita let the escort guy to hike her kurti up, and slide her leggings down till her good thighs, to expose her fair sized tanned buttocks. She was very gorgeous, and was laying perfectly over her knees, exposing her beautiful ass.

The guy sprayed some milky white vanilla spray on her buttocks, and then licked it clean as he ate her ass with his tongue and teeth. He pressed the sprayer again to cover her butt beneath the white foggy spray, and stopped there. He undid the leash of her slave partner from the chair to free him from it. Her slave was her husband. I have seen him many times previously, coming to drop Miss Babita to school, but the scenario was no similar here. Miss Babita has dressed him in a red frock and leggings.

The muscular stripper held his leash, and got him forward. He let her husband to lick it clean from her anus, and the region around it. The mature slave guy was sluggish at first, but the black stripper had no patience as he held his head tightly from the back to let him move his tongue in her anus with more pace. Miss Babita was smiling over the chair by the oral worship, and rest of the ladies in the room cheered loudly as the slave served on her anus with his helpless tongue.

Aunty was just smiling silently as she watched it all happening. The stripper stopped him from doing it once her anus and ass cheeks were clean again. He complied her butt rigidly and inflicted a tight slap on it, Miss Babita exhaled a big fuss as he did it. She was given several more spanks on her butt, and the sound of the spank echoed throughout the entire room as she moaned in pain. She was always a strict and domineering teacher who has disciplined and beaten students for even smaller errors like coming late. It was quite a pensively disgusting scene to take place before my eyes. The scenarios were reversed upside down altogether.

Her ass was beet red with several spanks in a minute. The atmosphere was loud with cheers and applauds as it happened. The spanked Miss Babita was smiling in arousal with her eyes closed. The muscular guy stopped, and got her out of the chair. He placed her on the knees at the floor. Miss Babita was perfectly placed on the floor with her ample hot butt sticking out from her back as she was bent for good.

The black fella stood at her back, and he roamed his eyes around the room. He was looking at every lady, and then their slaves. On the way of his eyes towards us, he stopped there and pointed his finger at me. I was freaked out to death at his pointing on me but my panicking was taken away once he moved his fingers at Doctor Anushka to my near left. His fingers now stayed pointed rigidly towards her, and he looked at one of his fellow stripper man.

The another naked guy came to Doctor Anushka's chair and cut loose the leather leash of her husband - Purav from the chair. Purav was a billionaire and one of the highest earners of the state, but this place was definitely not his corporate sector. Doctor Anushka kneeled in to kiss Purav on his cheeks, as the guy started to take him away. He held his leash to make him walk on his all fours till Miss Babita's back. Purav was in a pink babydoll, and his vulnerable cock was locked in a steel CBT-6000. He was applied some lip gloss on his lips to add to his feminine attire.

The stripper bent himself on the floor over Miss Babita as he kissed and bite on her shoulders. He wet her hairy pubic region with his spit and massaged his giant ten inched cock on it. He inserted it, and fit it in her tight hole. Miss Babita moaned in arousal as he fit his entire length of the very first thrust. Fitting himself comfortably in the doggy style, the muscular guy started to fuck her harder. He grabbed her hairs, and fucked her roughly from behind. Stripper might be a wrong epithet now, these men were male escorts.

The other macho escort worked on Purav, and made him lick the balls of the guy who was fucking my former history teacher. Doctor Anushka's husband served as a cuckold to another lady.

Doctor Anushka looked at Aunty with a smile, and had a little look of worry over her face for her husband. She inhaled a heap of air as she held herself high again. She called in the escort guy who took her husband away, and he came to her. On her asking, he also unleashed the poor husband of Miss Babita, and took him close to her chair. Doctor Anushka stood up from her seat as she grabbed the one feet taller guy from his head to get his face down, and locked her lips with him. She kissed him harder for a minute and licked his tongue on the follow up. Doctor Anushka tapped on the head of Miss Babita's husband and made him put the escort fella's macho boner in his mouth to start sucking on it. The muscular guy picked her up in his lap and kissed her more for few minutes.

The guy slipped his hand over her chest to squeeze her firm breasts through the low cut plunge dress. He slipped the dress down her shoulders till the waist to expose her full frontal region. Doctor Anushka had an angelic body, she was not a fitness freak and the little accumulated fat at the end of her tummy below the navel added beauty to her naked body. She had a little queen's crown tattoo inked above her butt. The guy sucked on her brown tits, and at this moment Miss Babita's husband was made to orally serve Doctor Anushka's anus between the thong. The escort lubricated her vagina, and placed her in the chair with her legs spread wide. He fucked the little Doctor Anushka harder, and the serving slave beneath them worshipped their feet.

In the meantime, Doctor Anushka and Miss Babita had their husbands shared. The poor slaves served their mistresses' lovers as a pair of inverted cuckolds. I finally understood the definition of 'CUCKOLD CROSSOVER'. Doctor Anushka got fucked for several more minutes. At the other side, Miss Babita was crying out in pain, as the guy was crushing her 165 centimetre's miniature feminine structure under his heavy weight. He had her big Bengali bust exposed, and the escort guy thrust his penis in her hole with more force from the back. After some minutes of cruel wet fucking from the either sides, both the escorts let Dr. Anushka and Miss Babita go.

The guys turned their attentions to the serving slaves, and grabbed the slaves' heads to get them close to their giant cocks. They didn't wait for a second, and inserted their big cocks in Purav's and Miss Babita's husband's mouth to make them forcibly give a good blowing on their dicks. Poor billionaire Purav and Miss Babita's husband were helpless and they gave the escorts a wet blowjob on their shafts. Dr Anushka and Miss Babita gone at their back and hiked their top up to choke their thong covered stamped butts and then their manly breasts (chest) under the chemise cups. They pressed on them, and laughed loudly looking at each other to humiliate both of their slave husbands.

As this got ended, every lady had their slave partners shared as a cuckold, and fucked the escorts well. The ladies at the pool side were filling the cocks in their holes as well. The party took an orgy shape by now as there were ladies getting fucked at every corner of the house. My fear was edging to come alive in the next few minutes as there were only two ladies left untouched in the room, Mrs. Rathod and Aunty.

Aunty and Mrs. Rathod were kept in fronts to share their slaves. Aunty looked at me, and locked my open lips from the hood with hers for few seconds. She kissed me nicely and then pushed me away. One escort guy took me away from the leash and close to Mrs. Rathod, who was very much ready and hungry to get fucked. Before the session could have started, the lady host from the past hour entered in and took the stage again. She announced on the mic about some 'Special Privilege' that Aunty and Mrs. Rathod with their slaves were going to get provided with after they were the only two pairs left. I didn't know what it meant, and decided to not think about it as I had no going back from there.

All the four escorts in the room came close to both the ladies in a group of two. As I looked at the other side, Aunty was held by one muscular guy from her front while the other one stood at her back. The front man held her gigantic butt through the denim, while the other one slipped his hands under her arms to cup her big breast in his palms. They kissed her on the lips and neck from the front and back respectively, while squeezed her curvy hot feminine organs beneath her clothe. The same privilege was favoured to Mrs. Rathod as she got used by the other two muscular escorts as well from the either sides.

The escort facing her back, hiked her dress up to squeeze her petite butt under it. They undressed her perfectly and left her in just the undergarments over her fleshy body. Mrs. Rathod was just like a regular Indian homemaker, firm breasts, wide hips, even waist, round belly, short legs and fat accumulated on every edge of her body. My services as a slave initiated as I took turn to put the dick of the either guys in my mouth, and blew them well. Their cocks were very big and iron hard. Their big dicks ended at my uvula in the mouth that made my eyes to get watery out of the coughing I would get into. On Mrs. Rathod's orders, the guys held my hairs, and rubbed my face cruelly on her ample round ass. I was humiliated, and didn't feel very good, but Aunty didn't tolerate mistakes and I had to keep licking Mrs. Rathod's ass to save myself from Aunty's rage due to disappointments. I loved and feared her more than my life and death equally.

As I looked at the other side, Aunty was held by the muscular escorts from her front and back. Unlike the other ladies, Aunty with her 5'9 voluptuous big structure didn't look miniature against the muscular black men. She was kissing the muscular guy at her front, and continually squeezed his well worked masculine bum. Aunty stopped kissing the guy, and turned her attention to Mrs. Rathod's partner, and forced him to suck the cock of the guy who was standing at her back. Aunty turned her head a little to kiss the guy at her back. He was already massaging her boobs and started to eat her lips.

The guy at the front focused his mouth at her neck and licked and kissed on it. He then made her plunge T-shirt to come out of her top, and slipped Aunty's bra down to expose her all 34-D cups. The guy tilt his head at her boobs to kiss and lick on it wetly. Aunty opened her lips wider to kiss the other guy at her back as he moved his hand on her hips, and unbuttoned her denim. The guy at the front kept sucking on Aunty's boobs and then her brown tits, and slipped the denim away from her bottom to leave Aunty in just the panties over her voluptuous figure. Aunty grabbed Mrs. Rathod's partner by his hairs and stopped him from blowing the big cock of the escort. She pulled him up from the ground, and he stood next to her. He was a small man, and stood atleast two inches shorter than my tall mistress. Aunty hiked his babydoll and spanked on his butt with tough swings.

Aunty humiliated the shorter guy with a series of hard spanks on his feminized butt, and the ladies in the room laughed on him. In the meantime, both the esorts placed themselves on their knees and took to Aunty's flat stomach and ass, to worship them from both the sides. The one at her back was constantly kissing and sniffing on her big 40 inched bottom through her panties. They kissed on her midsection and butt, and Aunty closed her eyes in pleasure. She was definitely enjoying the service. Mrs Rathod's weak slave partner was no longer needed, and Aunty pushed him away with her strength as he fell down three inches away from them. My life was not in peace either, as my helpless tongue were roaming inside Mrs. Rathod's anus.

She was a merciless woman, and she gased my face with her abstract and smelly dirt. Afterwards, I was not needed either as the black escorts kicked me away from them, and I was left dithered on the ground. I moved my hooded face to look at Aunty. She was already looking at me, and she raised her eyebrows and smiled a little after watching my humiliation. Her look reminded me of what she said about being careful what I was wishing for. My eyes were constantly throwing away tears of humiliation and I remained on the ground in my feminine attire as the mistress ladies in the room looked at me with their amusing gaze.

Aunty turned her attention to the guys who were eating her from her wide midsection and the big butt. One of the black guy mounted over the chair, and Aunty unhesitatingly took her head close to his big ten inched member and took it in her mouth. As soon as Aunty bent to lean forward towards the black guy, the other guy came beside her big butt to hook his fingers at her waistline and slipped her underwear till her thighs. He spit on Aunty's vagina and used his fingers to lubricate her mature opening. He entered in her hole from behind with his very big cock. Aunty closed her eyes in arousal as her hole got stretched to four times of it's initial size, and the guy stroked his thick member in and out of her. Aunty continued to blow the dick of the guy in the chair as the other one kept fucking her roughly from behind. She always loved big meat in her, and was constantly smiling and moaning following the hard fucking.

On my right, Mrs. Rathod was made to ride on one of the escort's giant erection. It was bigger than what Aunty was getting filled in with. The another escort kissed her medium sized breasts as she continued to ride. Mrs. Rathod was not able to take the size very well, and she stayed crying and moaning in pain and pleasure of fucking the big dick. The other black men came on his feet and close to her mouth, to fill her mouth and make her blow on his big dick. Mrs. Rathod was used very well by both the guys and her moans were killed under the blowjob on the other dick.

The scenario lasted few minutes, and was put further to change, as the other guy placed Mrs. Rathod at her side hip and opened her legs wide. He looked down and adjusted his big and thick cock on her little butthole. He spit directly on her hole to ease his way in. The guy aimed the thick cock at her wrinkled asshole to stretch it seven times of it's initial size and began to fuck her anus from behind. The other escort laid himself at her front, and fit his big cock in her vagina. Mrs. Rathod was a small woman, and she was sandwiched between the two muscular escorts who were filling her holes from both the sides. She was laughing and crying loudly in agony and arousal, as the guys moved back and forth roughly inside her anally and from the front.

I turned my head at Aunty's end, and was astounded enough by the scenery there. One guy layed on his back at the floor. Aunty got on top of him and kneeled forward to lay on him, and ride him in the classy cowgirl style. The second guy on his knees, approached Aunty from behind. Depending upon Aunty's 5'9 tall and very wide structure, he comfortably kneeled on her back so that could enter her anally. The muscular fella at her back thrust her anally, while she rode the guy beneath her. In no time, the guys went on to double penetrate her holes from both the ends. Aunty closed her eyes in pain and pleasure, and moaned heavily. She built on to her moans as the muscular guys roughly stuffed her anus and vagina with their giant cocks. Aunty took turns to switch between the guys lips at both the sides and ate their lips while continued to get fucked in both the holes by them. She was acting as a sex slave to the escort strippers.

In an instance, the escorts digging in Mrs. Rathod's called me to their side. They made me lick their balls, while fucking Mrs Rathod from both the ends. My services as a cuckold were fulfilled by now, as I humiliatingly licked their full testicles. After few minutes of orgy gangbangs, the ladies were freed by the escorts. Aunty was fatigued and covered in sweat, as she sat in the chair with her substantial naked body to catch her breathe. Mrs. Rathod was not very energetic like Aunty, and didn't stand up on her own from the ground after being nearly raped, and the guys helped her to get back in the chair. I was laid on the ground waiting for the next creepy happenings. Aunty was a strong woman, hence it didn't take her more than few minutes to redeem her stamina back. She left her seat and walked down towards me and Mrs. Rathod's partner. I looked up at her as she called all the naked escorts closer.

Aunty with Dr. Anushka's help rubbed the shafts of all the four naked guys, and they leaked a heaps of cum from their cock. Half a yard of the floor was dirtied with the thick white goo of the escorts. The ladies clapped as it took place, and with Aunty initiating the chant they all joined in. In a sudden moment, the chants of "LICK IT; CLEAN IT" hit the road around entire house.

Aunty looked down at me with her blunt eyes, and used her feet to nod on my head. I laid down to start licking the cum from the floor. Aunty kept my head trapped under her big sole as I moved my tongue on the thick white liquid at the floor. Mrs. Rathod's slave was not doing much as he stayed there to lick sluggishly with his head down. In a minute, I cleaned the floor by myself, and the other slave didn't do much. I was crying continuously in humiliation, and did the floor accurately. Aunty had a little tear in her eyes and gazed at me with a proud look in her eyes. She brought me up from the ground, and the ladies in the room clapped for me. I certainly had an imperative vibe flowing inside of me, thinking of how efficient of a man I have become under Aunty's slavery.

Aunty held my chin and used her hands to wipe away my tears and the cum from my hood. She lovingly hugged me before everyone. Aunty's warm big body was all I could ask for to stay glued with me. Returning the favor, I wiped the small tear away from her cheek. We stayed there in eachother's arms like two lifelong lovers. Aunty smiled against my face, and took me with her in the chair. Other slaves were put back in their leashes, while Aunty made me sit in her lap. Though I was a big boy approaching to 6 feet, I felt like a 3 years old in Aunty's wide lap. She caressed my face and kissed on my cheeks. The other ladies watched with amusements as Aunty trapped me in her safe arms, and I stayed in her lap with my head laid on her shoulder.