Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunty reminded me of what we promised playfully the previous night. I prepared my anus to get through the hardships again. She cut the ribbons of Mistress box - the gift prize from last night at Dr. Anushka's. The box was big and the tools under it didn't give away any impulsions. She took out a big and thick strap-on out of it, and started to place the big 10 inched girl cock on her waist. The harness was beautifully hugged with her butt crack, that looked more like a microkini. I didn't know how to react on it, as I was turned on and freaked out at the same moment.

She pushed me on the bed, and then lubed my anus nicely. Aunty mounted on my back with her heavy body, and didn't wait for a second, and thrust the thick girl cock roughly in my butthole. She grabbed my hairs, and used all her 70 kgs weight to crush me under her husky physique, and fucked me severely like a drunken man. I stayed there crying and screaming for mercy as Aunty fucked me with her giant cock. The pain was unbearable, and I threw out some drops of tears as she continued to use me as her little bitch. Following the hits on my prostate from her big dildo, my dick automatically leaked out white sticky cum from it. I groaned in pleasure as it happened. Aunty kept digging in my little hole for more than ten minutes, and stopped finally.

She unmounted her heavy body from my back to leave me in peace and catch my breathe. I could feel by myself the anus getting widened after the hard thrusting in it. The ambience air hit my bowel briefly inside the stretched anus. As she was putting the dildo back in the box, I stayed in the bed, unmoved and used like a little bitch. Afterwards, she grabbed my hairs to make me forcibly lick the milked cum on the sheet. I rinsed my mouth.

Aunty allowed me to kiss and smooch with her lips, and made my hands to roam on her big butt. Though my pair of hands being of a small size, I used it efficiently on her huge ass to squeeze it in parts, and we widened our lips to keep kissing roughly. She grabbed me in her arms again, to cuddle and sleep with me. This was her soft side, I loved this equally as much as I feared the other one. We were drowned to sleep in some moments.

The next day started off normally. I couldn't walk properly in the school. I was still feeling the toll of the hard peggings from last night on my butthole, and it pained a little. I came back in the afternoon from school. There was a postcard in the letter box outside, I took it out of the box and then inside. I changed myself in the comfort wears and started to do the mainstream shit. Taking the entire one and a half hour, I did all the chores and cleanings of the house. The works were fatiguing as I laid leisurely on the couch to catch my breathe. The envelope of the earlier letter was on the side table, and I stretched my arms to get it from there.

It was in Aunty's name, and I ripped the envelope top to read the letter. My heartbeats kept getting raised as I read further to what was stated in it. The letter said that Aunty was chosen from over a 10k policemen and policewomen as the most allegiant cop of last year. 10k from across the country, that was a big figure. Following her good work, she was going to get awarded with 'Recognition for the lawfully conducted police service' title, which was a category reintroduced after a decade. She was also the first women to get this honour. I felt very happy and proud for her. I studied in the remaining hours and gleefully waited for Aunty to come home.

As the evening hours got initiated, I heard Aunty parking outside. I couldn't have waited to let her know about it. I let the time pass a little, as she used me as her peebox and freshen herself up. When Aunty was in the bathroom, I waited outside it. Having held the letter in my mouth like a pet, I dropped myself on on my knees at the doorway of bathroom. As Aunty came out, she had the glimpses of the letter in my mouth, and pulled it out of my lips. She had just undressed out of her uniform, and stood there in her lingerie, and read the letter.

I waited on my knees for her to finish up, and faced the floor, still enthusiastic, and was smiling inside constantly. Aunty got finished with the letter, and I didn't hear any celebratory tone.

Aunty placed her hand on my hairs, and roamed her fingers under it, and said, "Thank you son. I am amused to get the knowledge about it. Pick something by yourself and order it out son. We are going to have a nice dinner. This is a joyous evening." Her tone was cool and smooth.

"But before that.." Aunty stopped, and tightened her grip on my hairs and held it tightly. She leaned down a little, and faced me from a close range. "Never put yourself upfront or do anything without taking my proper consent, like reading this letter by yourself. Don't forget you are nothing more than a slave in this house." Aunty maintained her sweet accent, and before reaching out to the end of her words, she tightened the grip on my hairs, and inflicted four hard slaps on my cheek. Even though the moment asked something else, I accepted the slaps for putting myself first, I deserved it. Aunty kept the hold tighter on my hairs, and helped me to see the way out of the room on my all fours.

I was kicked out of the room and Aunty closed the door at my back. The slaps from her tough and heavy hand caused my cheeks to burn heavily. I didn't know why did she not express any happiness, and I crawled towards the window to peep inside. Adding to my bewildering, Aunty has taken the letter in her hands and looked at it with joy. Her facials expressions changed as she was now smiling heavily and stuck the letter with her chest, and hugged it smoothly. She shed some tears of joy.

Aunty was more of an understating or deceiving person, who expressed her happiness behind the closed doors. I didn't feel bad for the slaps but felt very good for my lovely mistress. It was so impulsive to see her being happy about the recognition she was going to get, she deserved it. Aunty was laughing and laid herself in the bed, wiping away her tears. I left the window to let her have the moment for herself alone, and came downstairs.

I spent the next hour studying, and the door bell rang at around eight. It was the delivery boy with the order that I phoned for. I paid him, and also tipped him following the celebratory environment, he left with a smile. Aunty should have been made to feel special, and I had ordered her favourite Punjabi dishes. She always had an edge for 'Kadai Paneer' and 'Dal makhani'. She came downstairs in half an hour, as I have served the dinner on the table by now. Aunty smiled at me, and I still had the scenes of her slapping me going on in my head. I didn't change my expressions much, and kept looking at the floor.

Without any word, we got off to eat our dinner. Being a workout ethic, Aunty ate twice the food as me. We had a heavy calorific dinner, and it took me a little time to adjust myself properly with the pouched stomach and do the dishes. In the meantime, Aunty went back in the room, ignoring my existence. We didn't talk since then.

I cleaned everything, and did the lights of the house. I cleaned the couch again before leaving for bed. How changed and improved man I had been in this very small period, all the credits should be going to Aunty and her dominance over me. I walked towards the room door in some slow steps, and hesitated to face Aunty. As I entered the room, she was doing the cupboards. She looked at me, once I got inside the room. She kept looking at me, and took the seat at the edge of the bed. Sitting there, she tapped on her big and bare thighs. I knew what to do, I sat on her hefty leg with my small butt. Aunty put her hands around my waist and looked into my eyes. She roamed her hands over my still heavy cheeks, and touched on the portions where her fingers left the marks.

"Does it still hurts, son? Aunty asked in a sweet and low murmuring tone.

I was still feared with what happened earlier. It took me a little time to react to her question and gather my guts to answer. "Yes mistress."

"I know this was not the imperative manner to react, but you broke the rules son. How could I allow it to let go?" She explained her actions. I knew Aunty didn't accept mistakes.

"I deserved it Mistress. Regardless of that, I am happy and very proud of you." I said in my innocent and sober accent, and Aunty smiled on my wise words and rubbed on my cheeks. She kissed it a little. It felt nice to have her soft and cultivated lips touching my young cheeks. "How do you feel for this honour?" I asked her. Aunty couldn't have been able to hide and deceive the feelings this time out.

"No bad or exaggerated feelings son, it feels just right. I like this profession, these responsibilities related to it. Always has been a lover of justice and made sure it gets inflicted properly. I liked to reinstall this category though after so long. I feel good for every hard working women out there trying to prove their relevance towards the society. Taking my referral or setting up the benchmark around my good works, if they could learn to take their stands, then it's a victory for me; for us. I like my duties." Aunty's confident and elegant words were very strong and impulsive. Anything I could have done at that moment, but to salute her for everything she was doing. I loved my mistress so much.

I wrapped my hands around her back and hugged her big body with mine. Aunty didn't react angrily to it but to hug me back. She pushed me back a little, and grabbed my T-shirt to hike it up and off my head. We brought our faces closest to each other, and our lips met. Still in her lap, I faced her body, and dangled my feet around her wide waist, and looked down at her to build on the intensity of our smooches. I definitely felt feminine being in her lap, but that was what my role was exactly about! I felt the warmth of her big boobs under my small palms, and we opened our lips wider to passionately kiss each other. She slipped her hand in my shorts and over the erection and rubbed it out. We allowed our tongues to freely dance over eachother and kept kissing wetly for a while.

I came out of her lap, and then to her feet. Holding her feet, I made Aunty to lay down on the bed. Starting to worship her feet, I roamed my tongue up till her shorts, and worshipped her well pouched and fleshy legs with my tongue. Aunty's good and big thighs were godlike and majestic; I spent my half of the time, kissing and admiring her good thighs with my lips. I reached below her navel, and held her shorts and underwear at once, to pull it out of her bottom. Aunty's beautiful hairy vagina was exposed. Stretching her legs farther, I fit my head in it and made my tongue to roam in her pussy. Aunty closed her eyes in affection, and I kept licking her cunt.

Aunty held my hairs - gently this time out, and brought me up. Going upwards, I slipped her T-shirt out of her shoulders, and then sided her bra. I put her big boobs in my mouth and kissed on it. Sucking on her big nipples, I slurped in some minute drops of her breast milk. Aunty moaned heavily as I did it. She called me up to her face, and I laid my body on her. We made out for some more minutes. For a moment, we felt like two lifelong lovers, drowned in each other's affection. Aunty widened her legs to fit my waist between her legs. She gripped my penis, and aimed it to her vaginal opening. I helped it's way in, and my dick stretched her entrance, and was lost in her dark hole.

I moved my hips back and forth to feel the depth of her mature hole, and Aunty moaned softly in pleasure. She did like my seven inched thing, and I kept thrusting lovingly in her. She grope my little butt, as I kept fucking in her vagina with my teeny dick.

Aunty rolled onto her stomach, and I laid myself flat on her good muscular back. Aunty had a sloppy and curvy back. I fitted my skinny structure in it. My hips were half the size of her fleshy bottom. I kneeled down and used my lips to kiss on her magnificent butt. As I moved my lips on her divine ass, she started to breathe heavily and with a smile, she whispered slowly,

"Fuck me."

My erection reacted to her sensuous words, and it turned rock hard. I placed myself on her wide back and took my dick close to her lower butt. I entered in her vagina from behind, and started to hit my small waist on her husky butt and fucked her. Aunty liked my length, and she moaned a little. I laid myself fully on her muscular back, and moved myself back and forth to dig in her hole from behind. It all felt like fucking a man twice my size; Aunty was very stout. Fondling my hands on her 34-D cups, I planted my lips on her, and kissed her wetly. Aunty moaned heavily, as we fucked for another minute. I took my dick out at the climax, and dirtied her butt with my young seeds.

I had to take my tongue at Aunty's beautiful butt to lick my goo from it. I licked, kissed and using my freedom, even left a bite on her big butt. We were done in a minute. Aunty used some moments to catch her breathe, and smiled a little. She placed my head on her chest, and trapped me in her arms. I felt very safe in the warm cuddle, and Aunty kissed on my forehead once and looked in my eyes with a loving gaze.

"Let's get this very straight son, I hope you have studied well tomorrow." Aunty reminded me of the reporting day tomorrow

She was caressing my hairs softly, and whispered it slowly. "Mistakes are never accepted, you know that. Fear the red cross for your own safety. Aunty loves you so much. Goodnight." She added.

Her words were harsh and it concerned and feared me a little about my performance tomorrow. At the very next minute, Aunty glued her big body with mine, and crossed her husky leg around my waist. Her breasts were squeezed on my neck, and I was not able to move even a little, getting locked with her. I felt very little under the hold of my strong mistress. Taking my hand around her big butt, and feeling the soothing warmth of her butt flesh under my palm, and the ardor of her majestic body on my skinny structure, I went to sleep in her arms.

The day started off normally, and I had a good time in school. I came back later in the afternoon. Having done my lunch, I went back to studying. Even though it was chemistry, the difficulty of the subject didn't matter as I had studied everything already, most likely to stay away from the severe beatings by Aunty. I feared it more than giving up on my life. A mild revision was needed before reporting to her. I was full with confidence.

The evening was here, and Aunty came back. I served my slave duties to her, and we had dinner together. The clock struck 8, and Aunty called me in the room. I got myself naked before her, and sat on the cold floor. She took out the thick cane, and questioned to me some very hard theories. I had read very well, and mistaken only at few of them. On my mistakes, Aunty introduced the concept of the red cross again, and caned on my hand roughly. My fear for the red cross was raised as Aunty used the cane several times on the same hand, and it was left to burn and pain heavily. I stayed there wiping in pain as Aunty punished me.

After the session ended, Aunty left me on the floor for some minutes. She left her seat and came close to me. Aunty stood tall against my on the knees body, and looked down at me. She grabbed me from the back of my head and locked it at her tummy. I put my untouched hand around her butt, and hugged Aunty from her midsection. I glued my face on her tummy and hugged her with it, and tears flew down my eyes due to the severe pain on my other hand. She constantly tapped on my head, and le. After a moment, Aunty got my face away and wiped the tears away from my face. She used the swathes of Bandage to vaccinate and do on my welts at the palm. Aunty kissed my forehead and held me in her arms again to get in a nice cuddle as we fell asleep together.

The next day was called the correction day. Aunty allowed me to take the day off from school, and I stayed at home. She returned to her duty as the law inforcer. I studied on the chemistry chapters again to stay away from the occurrences of any red crosses. It has been my worst nightmare. The following night, my life was saved as I didn't plunge on any questions. Her cane was left unused, and the red cross didn't even appear once. Adding to the gleeful moments, Aunty offered herself to me again. I got the chance to lay down in the bed with my big and beautiful Aunty. She placed her hand on my waist, and I returned the favor. As we came more close, the night got craved beautifully, and the temperature of the room went higher and higher as the night turned darker.

Saturday - The punishment day. Having done our mainstream works and also the dinner, it was time. Aunty put her 5'9 muscular body in the shiny black latex suit. The power she exhaled by being in the suit, always left me in goosebumps. She looked hot, divine, and viscous at the same time. The authentic mistress box got opened again, as the new python whip was introduced. It was shiny, sharp, and thick, and also shivered me from top to bottom by just the looks of it. With my hands raised diagonally, Aunty restrained me in the chains. She started to circle around me with her small steps. With the whip crawling on the ground, she dictated some of my minute mistakes from the week.

Aunty stepped back, and brought the first smack on my innocent butt. My body acted very sensitively to the blow, and the thick whip shunned me from top to bottom. The latter part didn't go amusing, and I struggled and cried in pain, as the whip's smacks like a thunderbolt reached to a whooping number of fifteen on my little butt. My breathings almost stopped there at times with the high tiered smacks. She put me over her knees several times, and used the evening and night to put the soothing ointment on my butt. I loved her softer side.

Sunday was here, and so do the government award function. In the morning, Aunty rolled me over her thighs again, and rubbed the cooling jelly on my butt. She lovingly did the ointment on my butt skin, and laid there with my eyes closed, feeling her delicate touch on my butt. In some moments, the doorbell rang, and Aunty laid me in the bed again, and gone to do the door. As she opened it, there came in a dozen of men. By the looks, they seemed to be workers or labourers, and had different cutting equipments and hammers in their hands. A man in some neat clothes was also there among them, and Aunty started to talk with him. He seemed to be an architect or engineer with a chart in his hand. Through the chart, he managed to explain something to Aunty. Later on his orders, all the workers started to go down in the underground basement. I didn't know if any renovation was actually needed in this beautiful house.

Aunty started to come to upstairs, and in the room. After I asked to her, she told me about some new room which was going to get renovated in the underground space. We had the breakfast together, and we were about to get dressed to go for the event. Aunty informed me that she had a special tuxedo suit made for me for this day. I went to my room to put it on. The black attire suited well on me, and I did my teeny canvas snickers at the feet. I came out of the room in the suit, and took the entire half an hour to wait for her to come out. The door of the room got opened up. Aunty came out.

Aunty was dressed in a grey Georgette Saree, with a collared round neck grey blouse under it. Her fat arms till the tips of the forearms were covered in the quarter half long sleeves of the blouse. She had her hairs perfectly partitioned from the middle, and flowing over her shoulders. The sindoor (Vermilion) was nicely done on her hairs' partition, giving away her Hindu marital status. The collared blouse was perfectly clothed over her big breasts, showing the wide edges of her big boobs under it. The blouse ended above her navel. The transparent clothe of the georgette saree clearly visibled her navel and the magnificent flat tummy.