Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aunty is so proud of you, son." She murmured in slowly with her loving tone, and kissed my forehead from the hood. I loved my Aunty very much, and I stayed there mum in her arms.

Mrs. Rathod didn't had a pleasing look in her eyes, as she approached her slave husband. She kneeled in to grab him by his hairs, and shouted out loudly,

"Who the fuck are you? Are you a man? Didn't your mother teach you to do the work that is asked? I don't think she did, but don't worry bitch, I WILL." With her each sentence, Mrs. Rathod inflicted four hard slaps on her husband's cheeks. He was red in humiliation, and kept crying on the tough smacks. He stayed there begging for mercy but Mrs. Rathod had no stopping to her anger. I was blown away by the thought of her being the mother of a seven years old with the same man she was beating. In the meantime the host lady was back on the stage.

The lady put the mic at her mouth, and there rang a bell. The guys in the room got dressed in the guard's dresses, and replaced themselves with the guards on the gate. The ones from the room stood at the gate, and the guard guys joined in the room. They undressed themselves, leaving the same muscular bodies as the ones earlier. Now the room was filled with new naked muscular escorts, some of them stayed in, while the others joined the ladies in the pool. The host lady started to speak in the mic again.

"I'm afraid, we have a loser here." She looked at Mrs. Rathod's defeated partner, and announced loudly on the mic. "Mrs. Rathod, as you are the concerned authority of this slave, what are your plans for her?" She asked her.

"NOT GOOD." Mrs. Rathod laughed devilishly on the mic. Her laugh said something, and I was afraid as to what was going to happen with the poor guy. Once Mrs. Rathod got over with the pep talk, she did something amazing. She pulled him by his hairs and stood at his back, and kept his back facing the black guys.

"She is for you to use, masters." Mrs. Rathod offered him to them. Aunty laughed a little on their positionings. She definitely knew what was going to happen from here. The new big muscular fellas weren't known of how good or bad he performed his task, they were just aware of his fate. They looked at him hungrily.

One of the guys went forward and grabbed him by his hairs. Mrs. Rathod came at his back, and put her hand on his ass cheeks, to stretch it wide, and make his dark anus to open wide and visible. He aimed his big sized erection at his hole. Mrs. Rathod reminded her husband of his erratum performance, and he looked down closing his eyes in shame, and the guy entered in him from behind. I didn't know about him being a bisexual, and the guy fucked his butthole. He was crying continuously, as the muscular fella mounted on his miniature physique to fuck him roughly.

Once the guy was satisfied, he stepped back and let the other guy to step forward. Mrs Rathod enjoyed her husband's humiliated state as he got fucked by all the husky fellas in the next minutes. I was shaking continuously because it could have been me instead of him, getting banged there roughly. Mrs. Rathod did gaze at her husband with a pitiful look, but grabbed him by his hairs to take his fatigued body to the chair, and locked him in the leash again.

"That was cruelty at its very best, our society craves attention of the ladies like Mrs. Rathod, doesn't it Ladies?" The ladies in the house shouted at the host's question and started to applaud. Mrs. Rathod had scarlet over her cheeks after she was given the ovation for her cruel mistress' job.

"Now let's move to our final round, that we know here by the name of 'BE A MAN' round, and it starts, NOW." Saying that, she put on the tape to a sophisticated piano and violin music, that gave away an obligatory French thriller vibe. I didn't know about it at all, and the escort fellas stopped at each lady with a tray. All the ladies took one strap-on dildo of the size of their choice from the tray. Ever since the ladies had sex with the earlier escorts, they didn't dress themselves, and were still naked. I understood some of it as they put on the harness at their bare waists and hips.

Aunty unloaded me from her lap, and I sat down on the floor. She also left her seat, to put the strap-on on her big hips. As soon as I could take my head up, I saw Miss Babita coming towards us. She stopped just at the chair, and said,

"Mind if I borrow the 'Best slave of the night' from you, Miss Anamika." She asked to Aunty. 'BEST SLAVE OF THE NIGHT' I smiled a little under the hood as I heard my title. Aunty grinned back and said,

"Sure, but I suppose your leniency on him" Aunty laughed ironically, and offered me to her. Miss Babita laughed back with a, "Sure" and took me to the center of the room. I didn't know how she was going to use me.

Miss Babita stood at my back, and hiked the babydoll up to grab the thin thong. She slide the thong till my thighs, and spit on my anus. My former history teacher used her fingers to lubricate my hole, and entered her two fingers at a time to stretch it farther. I closed my eyes, and accepted the pain. I sensed her soft inner thighs mounting on my butt as she entered the thick dildo in my anus. My anus was stretched with the thick dildo, and I got my eyes closed and wrinkled to accept the pain. She was not more than 5'5, and adjusted her body on my more than half a foot taller physique. Miss Babita was my strict and beautiful sixth grade history teacher, who has beaten me then with a cane for not paying a little bit attention. I couldn't have imagined her, taking my ass after few years. She held me by my waist and increased the level of the thrusts in my asshole with her big and thick dildo. I struggled and moaned in pain, as she kept digging in my asshole with her girl cock.

As I looked towards Aunty she had taken the husband of Miss Babita in return. He was a skinny, and an even heightened guy with Aunty, but looked very small under her voluptuous physique. She had his frock hiked up and leggings pulled down till his thighs, and she kept fucking his little hole with the dildo. As I looked around the room, every lady had one or the other slave under or over them, and they fucked their little holes. Mrs. Rathod's partner who was already much fucked, was getting fucked again by an unknown plump lady. She thrust the dildo in and out of his loose hole. The room was echoing with the sound of males' cries, and I had joined them as well. Miss Babita's thrusts were cruel and hard, and I kept whining in pain.

After ten long minutes of being used and humiliated by the Mistresses, the slaves were set free. I was not able to straighten myself properly, following the hard fucking I got from Miss Babita. As we - the slaves were catching our breathe, the room got cleared up. The escort guys went to the poolside, and dipped themselves in the large 15x30 swimming pool. I had just opened my eyes after a minute of catching my breathe, and I saw something very erotic. Aunty was walking downstairs from the first floor in a blue bikini top, and a thong bottom covering just her crack of the gigantic butt. Before I could get over her, Doctor Anushka with her magnificent angelic body in the the bikini also came down. Mrs. Rathod and Miss Babita with the other ladies joined in from the other stairs in their two pieces as well. I didn't know how to react, and developed an erection right after it.

The ladies ignored the slaves, and joined in the guys at the pool. They were served wine by the escorts, and they boozed, bathe, and had some very wet fun with the naked men in the pool. Aunty was seen kissing one of the guys, when having the glass of wine. Her wet body in the bikini looked divine, and she was enjoying at her fullest. Doctor Anushka and Miss Babita were seen touching, and eating other escorts in the pool, while the rest of the ladies did the same. After an hour, the slaves including me, helped their Mistresses to dry themselves, and get clothed again.

The host came on the stage again. She thanked the ladies in the pool, and with their entire crew of a dozen of escorts on the stage, they thanked Doctor Anushka for organising the party. Before the party could get properly over, there was a little award distribution held. Aunty was titled as the 'Best Mistress of the evening.' In the recognition of that, the crew gifted her some heavy and precious, 'Mistress's kit.' It was very big, and the muscular guys grabbed it to help it to put it in the car. I was titled as the 'Best slave of the evening' and Mrs. Rathod's husband was recognized as the best 'Pimp of the evening.'

Just as Mrs Rathod's husband came naked on the stage to show himself, and enhance his humiliation, Aunty took the mic. She regarded him as a gentleman and let everyone know that 'how much guts does it takes to submit to the one you love' and threw away an imperative gesture. Mrs. Rathod did smile a little on her wise words, and the other ladies clapped at the humiliated slave. He was cheered up with the help of Aunty, and smiled meaningfully for the first time. Aunty hugged me affectionately on the stage, and let everyone know how lucky she was to have a slave like me. My respect for her was raised heavily, after the lovely gesture. The evening ended well, and the mistresses hugged, and bade farewell to each other.

Just when we were about to enter in the car, Doctor Anushka came to Aunty. She stood close to me, and I was laid on all fours at the ground, with Aunty holding the leash of my neck. She looked down at me, and said,

"Anamika, Who is he?" She asked to Aunty.

I was shivering from inside, as she asked it. Aunty kept smiling for few seconds, and looked down at me. My eyes said it all she wanted to know how I was feeling about it.

"He is someone very special." Aunty smiled at her, and Doctor Anushka smiled back. She didn't intend to know after then, and we got in the car. Aunty allowed me to be at the front seat, and she took the wheels. We started to get away from the farmhouse. On Aunty's command, I took the hood out of my face.

"Come here slave, the wine has it's toll on me." I knew what I had to, and came under the seat to settle myself between her legs. I did the button of her denim, and slide it down. As I did my face forward, Aunty threw a sharp and pale jet of her piss in my mouth, and I accepted it delicately. Aunty smiled at me, and wiped away some of the remaining drops of her distilled water dribbling from my chin. She started to drive again, and I licked her hairy pussy, by being under the seat. I took my mouth away from her bottom for a second, and said,

"Thank you Mistress for not telling her. I love you so much." I said to her in my low, slavering tone.

Aunty looked down at me with a pleasing look, and she smiled delicately at me. Doing that, Aunty grabbed the back of my head, and locked it between her legs again. I licked her hairy pussy deeper and deeper as she continued to drive. I brought Aunty to many orgasms on our way to home, and then used my tongue to lick and clean her sticky liquid from her cunt and also the polyester material of the car seat. We were home after an hour of journey.

It was 10:30 in the night, and was already late. Aunty took me with her in the bathroom, and pissed in my mouth again. We used the toilet, and had a shower with each other. Being naked, we bathed and rubbed each other clean. I did her body dry with the towel, and she returned the favour to me. We didn't hesitate to dress ourselves, and laid in the bed naked with each other.

Aunty sat on the bed, and leaned back to lay her legs flat. I placed my head on her shoulder, and upon her husky body. Aunty crossed her hands around me, and held me tightly, and started,

"You were very brave tonight Sushant, I couldn't be any less prouder of you." Aunty said in her soft tone, and caressed my head, and kissed on it. I felt very good on her lovely curtsy and expression.

"Could I ask one question, Mistress?" I asked.

"Sure son." She built on to her nice tone.

"These ladies using their husbands like this, male escorts, how much legal and justifying is all these?" I questioned her.

"Wow son, it has put squeeze on your mind to think this much about it. Firstly, these ladies are not doing it freely, the slave men are on a signed contract with their mistresses, and thereby are constrained to accept whatever is thrown upon them. As far as the escorts are concerned, the agency was a registered one. They are licensed to go to different places to organize erotic parties on a hefty price. Now say Mr. what's wrong?" Aunty asked playfully.

"Nothing much Mistress, my butthole hurts." I answered in the same tone. Aunty rolled her hands on my buttocks, and instilled her two fingers at once in my anus. I moaned softly with my eyes closed.

"Wait for the next day son, until this sensation boosts." She moved her fingers in my anus, and narrated sarcastically.

"Oh god, why can't uncle moon could just be taken care of, and pave way for the yellow ball to rise quickly. I cannot waaiiiitttt." I built on with the sarcasm.

"BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR." Aunty said out in a melodic form, and we started laughing loudly. We talked more, about Mrs. Rathod's husband, and my history teacher's desperation, and laughed loudly on some more happenings of the night. Aunty was certainly my best friend and we loved each other's company. I didn't want this time to end ever. The moon was raised on our head, and after an hour of a refreshing conversation, we began to fall asleep.

Aunty came at my back, and held me tightly with her hot figure. She crossed her leg on my hips, and her big breasts got squeezed on my back with her hard nipples bruising on my body. I felt very safe under Aunty's warm and majestic grip.

"I love you Aunty" was all I could say in the heat of that beautiful moment.

"I love you more, son" Aunty replied to me in her sweet accent. We made our lips to meet once, and she raised her grip to cuddle me strongly in her arms, as we fell asleep. I realised myself to be in the seventh heaven with Aunty.

Next day, the sun raised itself again, and the chirping of the birds started to get heard. Aunty woke up at first, and then nodded on my head to wake me up. I had just fitted my head in the toilet seat, when she came to mount on my face with her big bottom and peed in my mouth. I slurped down her urine under my throat. With time, my mouth became less sensitive to the bad taste of her urine, I have started to like every dirt of Aunty. She dressed herself in her T-shirt and leggings on the substantially built figure, and went out for her fitness sessions.

I bathed myself, and being naked, did the cleanings of the house, and prepared the tea. Aunty was back in an hour. She was covered in sweat, and the muscles on her fatty arms were swelled due to the faster blood transportation in it after the workout. It seemed like she had a tough fitness session this morning. Aunty ordered me to get down on my knees, and I stayed there as she came near to my face and turned around.

Aunty's gigantic 40 inched butt was sticking out of the leggings and was dripping with sweat. The leggings portion above her ass was quite wet due to the sweating. My face was less than half sized and very little against her big butt. On her order, I used my tongue on her sweaty leggings, to lick it clean. I kept roaming my tongue on her leggings, and slurped in some very huge amount of her smelly sweat. I didn't clean nothing on it, and it was just an obedience test to humiliate me. I did my duty as her slave, and moved my tongue on her well toned sweaty thighs and calves as well.

Aunty asked me to undress her, and I did as she commanded. I licked clean every edge of her body ,and drank in all the drops of sweat dripping from it. From her neck, to her boobs, also the nipples between her big brown spot, and ending at her stomach, I cleaned it all with my tongue. The last portion was left in the state of her hairy and most sweaty underarms, she sniffed my head under it for a long minute to humiliate and suffocate me under it, and got served with my tongue on it. Aunty dragged me down to piss in my mouth in that condition. As I stated earlier, none of her dirt was actually dirty for me nomore.

I rinsed myself with the mouth wash, and got dressed in the school uniform. Aunty bathed in the meantime. She put on the green and yellow police uniform on her whopping build-up, and holding the cane in her hand, she came out of the room. She always exhibited so much power in her police uniform that always left me in goosebumps. We had the tea with each other; Aunty patted on my back for making it right and imperative. Holding our waists, we came out of the house.

Aunty drove me to school in her beacon light SUV, and stopped at the gate. She came out of the car to open the door for me, and hugged me at the gate before everyone. I didn't find it improper, and returned to the hug with the same intensity as her. The husky cop lady in the uniform kissed me on the cheeks, and then drove away as everyone gazed at her. She was very lucidly a magnificent woman. I gazed at the ground, and entered in the school with a smile on my face.

Devansh and his group of the former maniacs were hidden and were watching me secretly with Aunty, but didn't come out with the fear of her. Once she was gone, they appeared before me, and welcomed me in. They acted very nicely to me, and even offered me the help to carry my bag. The group were involved in the charity works for the school foundation, and has created an all new posture of them before everybody. Aunty had disciplined them so efficiently, that their actions seemed to be unbelievable at times.

The day in the school was going well until I had to come out of the class in between to use the washroom. On my way back to the class, I had the glimpses of Miss Babita, caning a group of some mischievious sixth graders. My mind reflected back to the scenes from last night, when the same Miss Babita was fucking my ass. I also saw her naked, having sex, and also in the two piece. I kept gazing at her as she was disciplining the children until she caught me doing it. I left her sight. In the recess, I happened to get past her oftentimes, knowingly at times to have a closer look at her. I felt happy to get used by such a perfect lady.

The day in the school ended, and I used the cab to get back to the house. I paid for my ride, and then used the key to unlock the door of the house, and got inside. I changed myself to the comfort wears. Getting in the bathroom, I cleaned Aunty's dirty clothes and my clothes as well. Afterwards, I used the broom to wipe away the dusts from the entire mansion, and left every corner spotless. Grabbing something to eat afterwards, I started to study on the allotted chapters. The reporting day wasn't far away, and I didn't want my butt to get bruised again.

I kept studying till the early evening. Just as the clock hit 19:00, Aunty's car was heard getting parked in the lawn. I didn't waste any moment, and placed myself on the knees at the doorway, to welcome her in. She opened the door, and got inside. Aunty had a pleasant look in her eyes, and came close to me. I licked on her shoes, and kissed on the edges to welcome her in. Aunty patted on my head to accept my submission, and started walking towards the room.

She prepared the dinner for us, and I was given some time off to have rest. We had the dinner together, and conversed about our respective incidents of the day. I told her about seeing Miss Babita while she shared some good time with the cases of the day. We laughed and were finished with the dinner around 8. I helped her in doing the dishes, and we entered in the room together. Aunty was going to do her case studyings. I stayed between her husky legs to lick her pussy, as she did her police files. She put the pipe between her lips, and I helped her to lit it up. She exhaled out some hefty amount of smoke over her head, and continued to do the files. I had to stay there between her legs for full two hours to service her hairy cunt with my tongue. Aunty got finished with it exactly at 10.