Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plates of the grey embroidered pallu were beautifully rounded over Aunty's wide hip, and tucked it in the petticoat. It didn't add much volumes to her big butt, and her big bottom looked very bold beneath the plates of the grey saree. Her flat tummy was visible under the plates from the sides. With the shiny pearls' bedded necklace hanging down her neck till her waist over the grey saree, she gave away an elegant fashion statement. She actually looked like a goddess.

A cop? Really? God's methods are pensive at times.

I developed goosebumps after looking at my mistress and the ringing sensation were spread around my entire body. With the three inched stilettos at her feet, she kept tabs with my 6 feet height. The round bindi on her forehead looked magnificent on her pretty face. I didn't know how to react on her majestic appearance, and gone forward to hug her. I didn't feel any lust for sometime, and hugged Aunty lovingly. She smiled a little and put her hands around my waist to hug me back. Without a word, Aunty put her hand on my waist. I smiled back, and returned the favour, and held her from above the butt as we walked together out of the house.

Aunty took the wheels, and drove to the function. As we came out of the car, the media reporters and cameramen surrounded Aunty. Additional policemen had to gather around us to clear the way. The cameras clicked her from every angle, and we entered in. The pupils and civilians were in dismay after looking at their godlike D.I.G. of the state entering in. Mom, Dad, and some other relatives were there as well to watch her getting honoured. I hugged my Mom-Dad as we were meeting after a long time. We took the seats together.

The award function honoured people from every fields of the society. It did take long for Aunty's turn to come, and her name got announced finally. The crowd cheered on her as she took the stage. We connected with Uncle, Ananya who was with our Grandmother through Skype, and they also watched Aunty getting awarded by the Prime Minister himself. Every policemen in the arena was supposed to be saluting her, as she got the national badge placed on her heart. Mom, Dad, and including the very manly me, were all in tears of joy, and gave her a very big ovation. The loud PM also mentioned her name once in his speech at the end of the show. I hugged Mom-Dad to a goodbye, and Aunty touched the feet of her elders to take their blessings on such a special occasion.

Later in the evening, we came back home. Aunty seek my service to get out of the saree. I did it out of her body, and right after it, the first thing she did was to mount on my head with her heavy bottom, and empty her bladder in my mouth. She farted on my face and continued to pee out. The bladder was full since the whole day, and I gulped down the heap of her piss obediently. Aunty kissed on my forehead, and I cleaned my mouth, and changed myself as well.

As we came out of the room, the workers were leaving. Aunty put a formal handshake on the architect's hands and the house was cleared. I didn't do any questions about them.

It was a Sunday evening. Aunty lounged herseld in the couch, and at her command, I took my head at her ass. I held her shorts and slipped it out of her bottom to bare her big butt. I put my face in her thrice bigger butt. With my helpless tongue roaming over her gigantic ass cheeks, I worshipped her divine butt. She used her hands' strength to drown my face completely between her ass cheeks, and I served her without a word. I was a slave, what choice did I have? She kept roaming through news channels which were running stories on her after she got recognised today, and the impacts this would live on the society. Aunty's dream was going to get fulfilled very soon.

Aunty applied pressure on my face, and I was suffocated very well in the coming minutes between her ample butt. My face was sweated, and the tongue was fatigued by now, but I kept on worshipping her. Aunty stopped me in between. I took my head out of her butt, and looked at her with the sweat covered all over my face. She hanged down her feet from the couch, and sat down comfortably. Aunty held my face from the chin and wiped the sweat out of my face. She put my head on her thighs, and started running her fingers in my hairs.

"Son, Did you read what more this recognition is going to reward me with?" Aunty asked me. This was a very unusual question and I answered to her about what I have read back in the day.

"I think the more rewards are in the face of a 10 days off from the duty. Am I right Mistress?" My tone was very low and puppy like.

"That's right son. Care to tell what's there after ten days straight?" Aunty asked me. I didn't had to think about it, and answered quickly.

"I have a reading vacation for 10 days, and by the end of it, It's the start of my first midterm exams Mistress." I said gently.

"Very good son. You know with the exams preparations, I can't trust you wholly. With you living in here with me, your grades are apparently my responsibility. I should have to be your authority, shouldn't I?" Aunty stopped, and kept running her fingers in my hairs.

"You should Mistress."

"Yes son, for that reason, I'm activating this holiday package from tomorrow to take some time off to help you prepare well for the exams, and make you study HARD. HARD, VERY HARD." Aunty raised her blunt pitch, and let me know about it. "How do you feel about it son?" She added.

"I'm not offended by it Mistress. It's very righteous and generous of you. I love you for being my altruistic parent. Thank you so much." With my wise words, I said to her exactly what I felt. I kissed on her knees. Aunty gently rubbed her hands in my hairs.

"Regardless of that son.. I don't like this...this word.. Mistress you know. I hereby ask you to not say this, and try something else, something like... Ma'am? How does that make you feel?" Aunty said that slowly and bluntly. She was smiling down at me.

"I would be pleased to call you that Mistress." I said obediently. Suddenly the expressions over her face changed, and she brought a tight slap on my face.

"I would be pleased to call you that, Ma'am." I corrected myself in the next minute.

"Better." Aunty leaned down to kiss on the cheek where she slapped. It felt nice.

"It's just the sunset son. We still have some hours before the date changes. Let's start. But before that, allow me to show your new chamber son. You would love to be there with your Ma'am in the coming days." Aunty took me up from the ground, and we were going down to the basement where the renovation took place earlier. I feared what I might get encountered with, and Aunty walked holding my waist.

We stopped at the door of the basement. Aunty opened the door, nothing was visible, as the room was dark black with no light. Aunty went to the side wall, and pushed a switch down to turn on. A small cabin with wooden walls situated at the end of the room was lightened up by the switch. As it looked from the distance, the cabin had some shiny metals hanging down from the ceilings.

Aunty held my hairs from behind, and pulled on them mercilessly, "You are gonna love these few days with you ma'am. Thank me later, son." Aunty grind between her teeth, as she said it. I didn't find her pitch amusing, and feared for the more hardships my life was about to face. Aunty forcibly pushed me forward.

*****

(Next part: The next part would mark the end of this series. See how, Aunty uses her little vacation to study Sushant for his exams. Uncle comes back, and for how long Aunty decides to enslave him.)