Aural Fixation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChancesAre
ChancesAre
904 Followers

. . . fuck

***

You know that feeling you get when you just opened your mouth and said something you can't take back? I did NOT want to put that phone to my ear again. I really took it to another perverted level there, maybe four.

I did anyway, she was my closest friend after all, and I just listened. After what seemed like an hour, although it was perhaps a minute, I heard some scrambling and some moving of her phone through the speaker in my ear.

"Hello? Grace?" she timidly spoke in my ear, "are you there?"

I didn't know, was I?

"Uh huh."

"Oh honey," she sounded almost sorry for me, ". . . you missed your calling sweetheart."

We both cracked our serious demeanors and suddenly exploded in laughter and relief. We couldn't stop the feeling of mutual joy we were experiencing if we wanted to, it was the most glorious feeling of my life.

***

The next day was Saturday, and Stacy and I were both in the office for an early morning meeting, as usual. The next few hours would be filled with poring over long pages of testimony, fact finding phone calls and waiting for answers, our interns digging through stacks of monstrous books looking for them.

We didn't talk about our late night adventure, but gave each other knowing looks all throughout the morning.

At one point around noon, Stacy and I were standing aside a long table in one of our many board rooms. We had just finished calling a few leads on her case and most people had left for the day. That's when my phone rang.

I didn't recognize the number from all the calls we had made that morning, so my heart beat a little more quickly as I pressed the glowing green circle to answer.

"Hello, this is Grace," I spoke into in the device, looking at Stacy. She glanced up out of curiosity.

"Uh hi, Grace?" spoke the low male voice on the other end.

"Yes . . . this is Grace," I repeated slowly, calling out the fact that we had already established this.

"Oh, hi Grace," the voice spoke nervously, "this is Mike, from yesterday?"

I already knew who it was, and I was excited to hear from him so quickly. I wanted to play it cool however and I looked right at Stacy as I said, "Oh, why hello . . . Michael." Stacy's eyes widened, as did her mouth. "Did you finally remember from where it was you recognized me?"

I was playing this off as best I could.

"I'm afraid I still can't place it Grace," he spoke into my ear with his deliciously tenor voice, "but I was wondering if you would like to get a coffee with me sometime. Maybe if we talked a little it would come back to me."

"Michael," I started, and then asked, "May I call you Michael?"

"Definitely."

Of course I could. I heard a lot of people in the background around him, and then suddenly there was cheering.

"Michael, let's cut the charade and just admit that you don't really know me from anywhere, am I right?"

"Um yeah, okay, that's true," he managed uncomfortably, "I saw you yesterday and I just had to meet you. I haven't stopped thinking about you since."

"Why Michael, that is so flattering," I winked at Stacy who was trying to get closer to hear the other side of the conversation. "I couldn't help but notice the shiny ring on your finger though Michael," I pressed on, "and whereareyou right now?"

The noise in the background was insistent, as if he were in the middle of a crowd of people . . .

"At a baseball game," he replied. "My son is playing and this is the first chance I have had to be alone to call you."

"So let me get this straight," I said as I pictured his sexy face in front of me, "a married man is calling me from his son's ball game to ask me out for coffee. Don't you think that throws up a few red flags for me Michael? I mean really, are you looking for trouble?"

"I, uh, haven't really been thinking this through . . ." he paused as the crowd cheered again and then subsided. "I just wanted to talk to you again, to maybe see you again Grace."

"Well Michael," I said as I looked Stacy right in the eye and continued, "what would we talk about, over . . . 'coffee' was it?"

"Well, maybe we could start by getting to know each other bett. . . "

"Michael," I cut him off, "I really don't want to get to know you all that well, to be honest. You're a married man with kids, and I couldn't think of anything more complicated to get involved with . . .however. . ." I let this transition hang in the air like a piano.

"If you would like to get together for anyotherreasons, I think we may have alotin common, if you know what I mean . . . Michael."

The silence on the line and Stacy's jaw on the table was exciting, and I pressed on.

"I mean, you might be a charming person to have a polite conversation with, but I would really rather have your help unbuttoning my expensive suit jacket and gently pulling it off of my shoulders, Michael."

"What? . . . I, um, I mean . . . yes." It was a glorious stammering of off-guardedness. I was starting to think my days of teasing men were actually just beginning.

Stacy was smiling wide and moved her chair closer to me and I leaned heavy against the edge of the large conference table to help her hear.

"Do you remember what I look like Michael?" I continued, taking the lead.

"Of course I do Grace, you're beautiful," he replied in a flattering tone.

"Tell me what you remember," I said.

"I remember . . . that I loved how big and gorgeous your eyes looked," he started, "how beautiful your hair was flowing across your shoulders, how soft your skin looked."

Now I was melting a little and thought about his searing eyes and his delicious mouth, picturing them both all over me. I was getting hungry again.

"Wow Michael, I'm flattered," I said, unconsciously tucking my hair back behind my ear. "Did you really notice that much about me?" I was playing it a little easy.

"I did Grace, and I would love to see you and admire you again," he pushed.

"See me again? What would you do if you were to see me again?" I teased.

"I would, um, take your hands in mine and let you know how beautiful you are," he mumbled into the phone. I could tell that he was sitting too close to other people, parents of other kids most likely, to be able to say much. That was good.

"That's so romantic Michael," I said, "do you still talk romantically like this with your wife?"

Stacy had to shove her hand over her mouth to keep herself from laughing out loud.

"I uh, . . . she's more . . . um," he tripped over himself, which was exactly what I was going for.

"Relax Michael, I don't really care about that," I continued, "I'm just messing with you. You know, I remember you quite vividly as well. I was actually hoping you would follow me into that store yesterday, and then having you so close like that had me wanting to see you again as well."

"Really?"

"Really Michael. Who are you there with right now?" I asked, wanting to know his surroundings.

"Just some other parents, we are at the school ballpark, sitting on some bleachers," he confessed, "I'm on the end."

I tried to picture the scene. Sweaty little boys running around with dirty knees, mom and dad watching them fumble around in the grass as best they can. The cold aluminum straps of seating bolted to a rickety painted steel frame below.

"Really though, who's there?" I asked suddenly.

"What?" he asked back, confused.

"I mean, who else might accidentally overhear you talking to another woman, with your child playing ball right in front of you," I said a little more forcefully to drive my point home, but not too much.

"Well," he started under his breath, "there is Mr. Gunrudy, his boy is my son's best friend. And then there is Mrs. Perkins, she is the head of the PTA and her son Paul is the captain of the team."

"It would probably be better if they not overhear any of your wayward conversation then, wouldn't it Michael?"

"Probably," he said slowly, clearly wondering where I was going with this.

"Then just listen," I swallowed hard and started to talk. "I think you're hot Michael, sexy in fact. You're eyes melted me in that store and I wanted to press my wet lips against yours and run my hands all over your chest."

I was shaking with nervousness and excitement and Stacy's smile was painted on. Her eyes were sparkling with anticipation, cheering me on with their flashy gleam.

"Would you like that Michael, to feel my lips on you?"

"Oh yeah . . . I mean, yes," he was trying to cover his unexpected exhilaration in public. This was going to be good.

"Well, I've been told that my lips are like soft wet candy, if you can imagine that. Did you even know that I'm not even fully dressed right now? I mean, I'm pretty much dressed, but my shirt is still over there on the bed. It's kind of hot to think about, isn't it?"

Stacy put her hands on her hips and looked at me like "really?" and I just shrugged.

"I wish you could see me standing here without a shirt on Michael," I continued teasing, "My strapless bra can barely hold in the creamy tops of my naked breasts." I was being bad and I knew it. Spank me.

"Oh man," said Mike, his tone clearly portraying a desire to be somewhere other than another school function.

"I know Michael," I dripped into the phone, "They look like sexy ripe pears on my chest, just begging for someone to come along and take a big juicy bite."

The brilliant silence this time told me what I needed to know. His pants were starting to get tight, and he would need to keep a stern outwardly look as he held that phone to his face like it was his only source of air under a mile of water.

"Oops, am I saying too much?" I chuckled intentionally, "I don't mean to be so forward Michael, after all we just met. I just want you to know how sexy you make me feel. I am actually touching my breasts now through the tight silky fabric. I wish it were your hands touching them instead, squeezing them Michael, rubbing your thumb over my sexy little bumps in the middle.

"Michael? Are you still there?"

"Uh, ahem, yes . . .I-I'm here. Wow . . . you're really descriptive."

I liked the sounds of that, and I knew he liked the sounds of me too.

"I know Michael, I can't help it. Listening to your voice is making me wish you were here next to me, breathing in my scents, feeling my hands unbuttoning your shirt and snaking their way along your handsome chest."

Stacy was staring at me in wonder. Hearing me on the other end of the phone was one thing, but seeing me actually weaving these words together in front of her must have been something else. I couldn't tell if she was enjoying it or getting uncomfortable.

"I imagine you feel very nice Michael, strong. I feel like pressing my chest against yours and kissing you again. Would you let me? I think I might even part my lips a bit this time, letting you know you can push your tongue in my mouth if you want to Michael. Would you? Mmmm, that's it. Kiss me, I like that. I bet you are fantastic kisser, aren't you Michael? I can't help but wonder if you are the soft and scrumptious type, or bold . . . and hungry."

I was actually wondering that now, picturing his sexy face in my hands. My legs were having one hell of a time trying to hold me up, so I slid into a chair next to Stacy's with my face toward the door. I was hardly worried about anyone walking in on my hot phone call, however. People have walked in on much worse around this office.

"Either way I want to taste your lips Michael. I want to open my mouth to you and let our wet tongues slide around each other, wishing they could do more. Would you let me do more Michael? What if I just lightly kissed my way down to your neck and ran my tongue back and forth along your collar?"

"Oh man," is all he could muster. I was seeing a pattern here. I heard in my head Stacy's exasperated voice from last night, "Oh god."

A smile stretched across my flushed cheeks and I reached over and rubbed Stacy's knee a little as she leaned back in the office chair. Having two audience members made me choose my words more carefully, seeing how far I could go with both of them.

"Your skin tastes like manly energy Michael, I like that. I am so hungry for you right now. If we were together would you kiss me on the neck too? I want to feel your lips touching my sweet soft skin, your tongue licking up to my ear and gently pushing inside. OH Michael! That's really turning me on. I can't help but slide my hand down to feel for your cock in the front of your tight pants. Oh my, I found it right away! It's hard. I have to rub it through your pants as your tongue in my ear sends waves of lust into me. What are you doing to me Michael?"

I was hoping that it was he who was getting waves of lust from the sensations in his ear, as I breathed every word across the line. I started shifting around in my seat, and Stacy noticed and gave me one of those understanding looks. She was right, I could have dropped my dainties right there in front of her. Stacy herself was looking extremely hot to me again too, no tequila needed.

Michael's total silence was perfect for now as I was just getting warmed up.

"You've got me under your spell now as I reach up and unhook my bra, letting my tender breasts fall out for you to see. I feel so exposed now Michael. Do you like them? They are soft and round, and they bounced a little when I let them out. Did you notice? You can touch them. Really, go ahead. You can feel my naked breasts, hold them . . . taste them even. Wrap your lips around my pink nipple, it is so sensitive."

Okay even I knew I was getting carried away here, but my most recent showdowns with arousal had left me with an itchy trigger finger. I wondered if he needed to get adjusted in his seat as Mrs. Perkins and Mr. Gunrudy sat close by.

Stacy actually reached up and lightly pinched her own breast through her suit jacket, her hooded eyes on me as she did. It wasn't much, just a stimulus for me as I continued.

"Oh, Michael. How does my breast feel inside your mouth? Is it hot? It feels hot to me. Can you squeeze my round cheeks in back while you nurse on my tits Michael? They are firm and sexy, right? Does it make your cock hard to suck my naked tits Michael? Can I see? Will you take your cock out of your pants and show it to me? I want to look at your cock, bare naked for me, hard as nails while I drop my sexy skirt in front of you."

"Oh my GOD Grace, what are you doing?" he asked in exasperation. I paid no mind to him. I leaned forward in my chair and spoke words directly to Stacy as she moved her hand a bit lower on her body.

"Are you surprised to see that I'm not wearing panties Michael? Put your hand down there and feel how wet I am right now, can you feel it?Youdid that. My god your fingers are touching my slippery wet pussy Michael. You're rubbing it now, oh my god. I am getting seriously worked up here! Now Ihaveto hold your naked cock in my hand. OH MICHAEL . . . your cock. It's the best I have ever felt! Keep your hand on my juicy slit while I pump this naked cock of yours for you. You're soo nice and hard.

"Oh god yes," I whispered in response to seeing Stacy, who had inched her neat navy skirt up to her upper thighs, making her look very lewd and seductive in our professional conference room. Her fingers were inching closer to their magnetic goal as her eyes drilled into mine.

"Uh, oh shit . . .um Grace, hold on a minute . . . sorry," Michael suddenly fumbled into the phone, and then all I could hear was muffled talking and loud distortion as a hand or pants leg rubbed across the microphone on the other end.

I let out a sigh of annoyance and put my hand over my phone as well, "I'm on hold. Can you believe that?" Then I smiled wide at Stacy who had no intention of backing down from her own arousal on account of the man on the phone.

I rolled my chair quickly toward her reclining body, her skirt bunched up in front and her hand underneath, showing me her dark blue patch of silk as her fingertips lightly grazed the surface.

I had to do something sexy in that moment, so I reached quickly forward and joined her fingers, pushing her panties softly into her cushiony sex as her eyes shot wide, and then relaxed into an accepting gaze.

Our fingers rubbed together lightly for a moment, and I knew immediately that I had to have this girl again.

Michael came back on the phone and I eased back away from Stacy's playful legs.

"I'm so sorry Grace, I have to go. One of the boys that we brought with us gashed his knee, so we need to run him home," he explained, and I really felt his concern and compassion for the boy in his voice. That didn't stop from saying this however:

"Oh no you don't Michael, if you hang up that phone on me now that will be the last time we speak, do you hear me?"

The silence on the line was excruciating, and never ending. He didn't speak and neither did I, and he didn't hang up the phone either.

After what seemed like too long, watching Stacy push her silky panties around between her legs with a shocked look on her face, I quickly added, "ok-go-you-can-call-me-later." Click.

Stacy and I both exploded in laughter as I set my phone on the table and rolled back over to her, watching her eyes on me and her hands smoothing down her skirt.

"Was that hot?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Oh my god Grace, if he wouldn't have had to go, he probably would have needed to find a bathroom or something to jerk his cock off into. You were so hot, obviously," she said glancing down to her lap.

"You were getting a little worked up there Stace, weren't you?" I said placing my hand on her thigh, "I hope you didn't mind my help, I just couldn't resist."

"Gracey," she said, placing her hand over mine, "you know I love you, and as long we are friends I want us to be as close as we've ever been, even closer."

I felt a wave of emotion come up from somewhere and placed my hand on her face and lightly kissed her soft lips.

"Are you free tonight?" I asked nervously.

***

Stacy and I had lunch at Doreo's once we finally extracted ourselves from the office around 3:00pm. We sat close and talked a lot about her case and the recent revelations of the past 24 hours. Michael hadn't tried calling back, but we were both positive he would. I mean, who wouldn't?

As we timidly nibbled on forkfuls of lunch, we gazed across the table at each other, rediscovering something about ourselves that we had forgotten. I could feel Stacy's eyes on my lips as I spoke, and I casually lifted my hand and touched my own neck to bring her eyes lower. I slowly undid the topmost button of my blouse as she watched, and her eyes and lips both smiled at this. I felt her foot slip against the side of my own, lazily moving up and down.

I wasn't sure what had gotten into me lately. I couldn't imagine that Michael had enough charisma to suddenly make me so sexual that I wanted to flirt with my best friend. I didn't think I was in love with another woman or anything either, I was just extremely aroused now, constantly it would seem. Just Stacy's high heeled shoe up against my calf was sending electrical signals into my brain to get naked already. Professional help was most certainly in order.

"You have his number now," Stacy said, sliding her toes almost up to my knee, "will you call him?"

"I don't know," I replied, my eyes deep inside hers, "I think I might just ride out this level of anticipation for as long as it lasts. I mean, what the hell is he turning me into here?"

"Got me," she said, glancing inside my shirt again and then back inside my eyes, "I like it. This Grace is much more fun than moody workaholic Grace. I haven't seen that glimmer in your eyes since I don't know when, it's sexy."

ChancesAre
ChancesAre
904 Followers