Aural Fixation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChancesAre
ChancesAre
902 Followers

"I can hear you Grace," he said softly into the room around us, "do you really have her in your mouth?"

"Mmmmhmmm," I murmured around her flesh, pulling off so say, "she tastes as good as I remember, better even. Her nipples are so hard right now, I think she's getting turned on having my wet mouth on her naked tits, aren't you honey?"

Stacy ran her fingers through my long, straight hair and down to my neck. I stood up, eye to eye with her again and pressed her naked chest against my shirt, feeling her bare buttons poking into me. She moved her hands to the front of my blouse and started working at undoing it. I stepped back a half step and watched her fingers slowly exposing my covered skin.

"Oh, she's unbuttoning my shirt now, can you believe that? She's my best friend and I think she wants to see my breasts Michael. Do you Stacy? Do you want to see my bare tits again?"

She nodded with her eyes on her work, two buttons undone.

"I'm a little nervous now Michael," I revealed honestly, "I feel like both of you are watching my body appear from beneath my blouse here."

"You are so beautiful Grace," Michael said overhead, "I would love to see more of your skin."

"That would be nice Michael, and I know you will," I assured him, "You will have your hands on my bare skin soon enough. You will see what Stacy gets to see tonight, which right now is my white blouse, completely unbuttoned by the way, and my silky pink bra peeking out."

Stacy pulled the shirt down my shoulders and it landed on the floor by our feet without a sound. She leaned forward and tilted her head to bring her lips to my exposed neck line as her hands traced the cups of my breasts.

"Oh, mmmm, Stacy," I moaned softly, "that's it, kiss my neck honey. Oooh you're making me crazy here, that feels fan-TAS-tic."

We heard a soft groan on the other line and Stacy took her lips from my neck and formed them into a brilliant white smile for me. She was loving this.

"Michael, I think I'm going to kiss my friend for a minute here," I said, "I can't help it. I have to. Why don't you tell me about what you are wearing and where you are right now?"

I leaned into Stacy and our ruddy lips met again, this time our tongues went right into a wrestling match in our mouths, our hands exploring our newly exposed flesh.

"Well, I am in my bedroom now, and I have on a pair of board shorts and a T-shirt," Mike explained into the room, "I have a lamp on next to the bed but it is pretty dim."

I didn't want to break the kiss, but I also wanted to keep the conversation going so I pulled tentatively away from Stacy and brought my hands up to cradle her soft naked breasts between us while I spoke.

"That sounds very comfortable Michael," I managed, a little breathy, "Are you feeling aroused listening to two shirtless women making out on the phone for you?"

"So aroused Grace," he admitted, "I still can't believe this is happening."

"Oh, you better believe it," I said, feeling my suddenly unclasped bra loosening its tight grip on my tender mammaries, "and now believe this; Stacy just unhooked my bra on me. Go ahead honey, slip it right off of there. That's it. Oh Michael, they're out. She is looking at my naked chest right now. I feel so exposed. Our bare breasts are almost touching now and . . . oh god . . . that's nice. They're together Michael. Can you imagine this? Holy shit that's good! So soft."

"Oh man," said Mike, an obvious longing in his voice.

"Oh Stacy," I whimpered, "you feel so great against me." Our chests together looked so hot, and her lusty eyes on me were about all I could take. I slammed my mouth into hers and noisily and sloppily made out with my best friend. Our arms were entangled as we kissed and one of her knees slipped in between my legs, pushing her thigh against my pubic bone.

I pulled back painfully from our kiss again, a bit breathless, and ground down hard on her leg.

"Oh honey, touch my tits again for me, mmmm . . . that's it. I want you to taste them. Let me feel your open mouth on me . . . oh god . . . that's nice. Just like that. Bite my nipple honey, oooh, yes.

"Michael?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you say you were getting aroused over there?"

"I did Grace."

"Tell me about it."

An awkward silence appeared, and then he began, "Well, my shorts are clearly not doing a very good job at covering me at the moment, and listening to you on the phone has made it difficult to contain."

"Made what difficult to contain Michael," I said as Stacy licked and toyed with my naked chest.

"My erection Grace."

"So you're hard Michael?"

"So fucking hard Grace," he breathed into the room, sending chills up both of our topless spines. This was better than we could have ever planned.

"Oh god Michael, I can almost see your tented shorts," I swooned into my earpiece as I cradled Stacy's nursing face in my hands.

Just then Stacy started unbuttoning my jeans, and then pulled my zipper down. I knew how tight they were so I dropped my hands to help her peel them over my hips.

"Then I'm afraid this isn't going to help your situation any Michael," I teased as my pants came down. They were actually so tight that they brought my pink panties right down with them, "My pants are coming down now, and . . . oh shit, my panties too! Oh god I am totally out now Michael. Stacy can see my naked body with my pants down. Oh god I'm getting hot here, I feel so naughty like this. She pulled down my pants Michael, right down to the floor!"

"Oh god Grace that is so hot," he crooned to me overhead.

"I know, and now Stacy's eyes are right on my naked privates as she's pulling my pants off," I related to him as I watched Stacy work my feet through the pant legs. "Oh god Michael, now I'm totally naked here. You are talking to a stark naked woman on the phone right now. How does that sound?"

"So awesome Grace, I wish I could see your body right now," he groaned as we listened, "I am getting so turned on here."

"Really Michael? I wish I could see that tent in your shorts," I breathed into the earpiece as Stacy ran her hands up between my legs and firmly brushed her dainty fingers across my pussy lips on her way back up to me.

I shivered to my core as my pale naked gooseflesh rippled under Stacy's tantalizing touch. She brought her hands up to my breasts again and wrapped her warm fingers around them. I had to keep talking.

"Stacy has her hands all over me now Michael. She is feeling all of my naked skin and rubbing my hard nipples. She's my best friend Michael, and she's feeling me up like only a lover can. Did I mention she ran her fingers right over my bare pussy? My pussy Michael. It's out now, in the room for Stacy to see and apparently touch. She touched it and now I think it's getting really wet down there. Do you want to feel it too? Oh wait, you can't."

I was being merciless here as Stacy was working over my nipples and drawing circles around my neck with her tongue.

"Are you hard Michael?" I asked, knowing full well that he was.

"As a rock," he groaned, "I don't know how much of this I can take."

"Can you pull it out for me Michael?" I asked softly, demurely. "I want to know that you're out like I am. Can you take your shorts off for me?"

"Okay Grace," he said quietly, "I'll do it."

We heard some movement and then, "Okay."

"Okay what Michael," I prompted as Stacy pressed her soft pokey cushions into mine, reaching down to feel my bare ass.

"It's out, Jesus Christ I can't believe I'm doing this," we heard him say.

"Oh Michael, I bet it's beautiful," I gushed, "You're actually hard and it's out in the open for me, that is so sexy babe."

"You did it to me Grace," he replied, and then, "What is Stacy doing now?"

"Well, she has been trying to melt me by kissing my neck, and it's totally working. She has her hands on my bare ass right now and is rubbing me in between my pretty round cheeks back there. I think she wants me Michael. Should I let her have me?"

"God yes," was all he replied.

Stacy pulled back and walked me to the sofa and pushed me back onto it, spreading my knees apart and climbing right in between them.

"Oh, she just pushed me onto the couch and now she is kneeling between my legs Michael. Her sexy breasts are staring right at me, and so is she," I gazed at Stacy with a lusty leer. She ran her hands up to my neck, and then down over my slathered tits and almost all the way to my sensitive spot. She leaned forward and started sucking on a hard nipple and squeezing my other breast with her sensual fingers.

"Are you touching yourself Michael," I asked, hoping he was. Okay, knowing he was.

"I am, I can't help it," he breathed at us.

"Oh god Michael, you are so bad. Are you really stroking your naked cock over there?" I asked again, stressing the words for Stacy's sake, and she smiled in response looking up at me.

"I think Stacy likes the sound of that," I continued, "I think we both like it Michael. Stroke that hard cock for us while Stacy licks her way . . . down . . . oh, wait . . . where are you going honey? Oh my god. Michael, I hope she's not heading where I think she's heading."

She was definitely moving lower on my body and her soft kisses were making my pussy actually purr. I slunk lower on the sofa cushion and looked over the tips of my breasts into her eyes still on me, her mouth reaching the brief patch of private fur above my dripping honey pot.

"Oh no, Stacy, why are you doing that? You don't want to actually taste me down there do you . . . oh . . . oh fuck . . . oh yes, I guess, you do . . . oh that's fucking good!"

My body released a bucket of sweat and adrenaline as her mouth covered my hood and her tongue gently drew a little circle around the outer lips of my completely aroused pussy. I started breathing heavier, and I could tell our audience was on the edge of his seat, cock throbbing in his hand.

"Oooh yes. She's licking my sweet pussy Michael. She's doing it. What do you think about that," I asked, wanting him to take over for a minute so I could enjoy myself.

"That is the sexiest thing I have ever heard Grace, oh my god," he spoke, and his low voice filled our bodies with his vocal arousal. "I am getting so turned on by this, you are so incredible!"

"Thanks Michael . . . oh . . . oh god . . . that's so good. Oh yeah honey, lick my pussy baby. Push your fingers in there for me, OH GOD! Fill me up . . . fuck I'm so wet. That's it baby . . . right there. Oh fuck. Fuck that pussy. OH god, she's fucking me Mike. She's sucking my clit and filling my pussy with her . . . oh shit . . . uh, uh, uh . . . fingers . . . ooooh yeah, that's it, oh oh oh oh god!"

I was whimpering now and started shaking as the reality of it all hit me like a bullet train into the side of my naked body. My best friend was sluicing her wet fingers in and out of me while the man of my sexy dreams listens in over the phone, his heavy breathing echoing through the room.

I knew this would be quick. I had been building up all day, and the wave of ecstasy that devoured my body in and spit me out was so intense that I felt bad for Michael's poor ear drum as I exploded, "AAAAAHHHHH FUCK!!!! Ooohhh, oooohh, oooohhh, OOOOOOHHHH, OOOOHHH, OOOOOHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!! GOD YES STACY FUCK ME!!! OH FUCK . . . OH! . . . FUCK! . . . NNNNHHHHHHH . . . "

I shuddered hard, and poor Stacy hung on tight as I tried to shake her off like a bronco. She clamped her lips against my clit and wildly flicked her tongue against it, pushing her fingers all the way inside me. I grabbed her head tight between my legs and held on to her hair as my body convulsed in a wild and brutal orgasm, and it totally shook the entire fucking room . . . or at least it seemed like it . . .

My face was burning up as I came back to earth and I looked down at my abused friend with a wide smile on her face. She sat back and rubbed between my shaky legs. I was trying to catch my breath, and I realized with a great deal of embarrassment that my display of raw release was broadcast over the air waves to a man I didn't really know.

"Oh shit, Michael," I managed between panting breaths, "I'm sorry about that. I got a little carried away there."

"Oh my god Grace," is all he said at first, making me wonder for a second if that was too much. "I almost lost it right there, that was the hottest thing I've heard in my entire life!"

"Really Michael?" I asked, nervous about his opinion of me for the first time, "I was really just trying to turn you on a little, not scream in your ear while you listened."

"It's okay Grace, really," he soothed, "if it makes you feel any better, I'm about to explode myself over here."

"Really." I was intrigued. So was Stacy as she nodded at me and winked.

"Mmmm, so your cock is pretty hard then, huh?" I asked, winking back at my deliciously wet faced friend. "Do you think you can you touch it without setting it off?"

"I don't know," he said softly, "you got me pretty worked up over here."

"Mmmm, I like that Michael. I think Stacy is thinking about your naked cock too, we both are. What do you think about that?"

"Oh god, I am so turned on by you two," he groaned overhead. Stacy stood up between my legs and started unbuttoning her pants. I sat up to give her a hand, and we pulled her jeans down to the top of her tall boots.

"Then I won't even tell you about how we're taking Stacy's tight jeans down right now. I can see her little yellow panties right here in front of me. Is that your pouty slit I see under there hon? It's a little wet. I can't even imagine what you might have been thinking about to make your pussy so wet already. Let's get these boots off of you honey," I said, reaching down and lowering a long leather zipper, the top of her boot spreading wide.

"I bet you were thinking about Michael's cock, weren't you?" I asked accusingly, pulling her boot off of her dainty foot. "I can't blame you, I know it's onmymind. Do you think you'd be able to fit his entire naked cock in your mouth Stacy? You told me before how you love to let a man push his cock in your mouth so you can suck on it until he shoots his juicy cum in there. Is that true?"

I was being excruciatingly explicit for Michael's sake, although I knew I would get a nod out of her as well. She had mentioned this particular fascination of hers to me on many occasions.

"It's true Michael, and now she's standing here in front of me in just her little wet panties. Oh my god I just want to pull them down. Should I? Should I take a peek at my best friend's naked pussy Michael?"

"Yes Grace," he breathed to me; to us, "Do it. Take them down. Look at your friend for me and tell me about it."

His low voice in the room telling me what to do caused another lusty wave of moisture to develop under me as my trembling fingers reached for her waist. Her lacy straps were just that, thin little bands holding a moist triangle of pale yellow fabric across her very pronounced lips underneath.

"I am starting to pull them down Michael," I breathed into the ear piece that had practically disappeared from my perception. He was basically God in the room and I was just talking out loud to him at that point. "She is shaking a little. I would be too if my best friend was staring at my panties and slowly sliding them down to expose my bare slit to her hungry gaze."

I was laying it on thick, hoping to keep his attention rapt while I enjoyed the playful tease. Stacy pushed herself closer to me, and my nose was literally inches from her womanly scent. I pulled the waistline out in front and peeked in, seeing her slightly furry triangle. My mouth grew into a circle.

"Oh, I can see it. I had to peek inside Michael, and let me tell you she has a very sexy pussy. She is alsoquitearoused."

I blew lightly into her panties, causing her to exhale heavily and pet my head. I slowly peeled the panties away while relating the experience as best I could.

"I'm going to pull them down now Michael. Can you picture it? I am totally nude sitting in front of my sexy friend, about to lower her tiny wet panties to the floor. They are rolling over her hips now, and her pretty brown fur is coming into view. They are about halfway over her hips Michael, she can tell I am about to see her private tasty naked muffin here. Turn around for me honey, will you?"

Stacy smiled and slowly rotated until her mostly panty covered bottom appeared in front of my face.

"Oh now that is one sexy fucking ass baby," I gushed, "I am so hot sitting here looking at your cute little cleavage peeking out the top of your bunched up panties. I am going to pull your panties down Stace. I am going look right at your bare cheeks while you stand there in the nude in front of me. What do you think of that?"

"Michael?"

"Yes Grace," his voice overhead was startling, and even Stacy flinched.

"I'm doing it," I whispered, "I'm pulling them down, oh my god I can see her perfect naked ass now. It's glorious. It's glorious honey," I said to Stacy.

I stopped pulling, leaving her panties rolled up in a bulging line beneath her firm round cheeks. I brought my hands up to feel her, to squeeze and pinch her nude bottom. I had never really enjoyed another woman's bare ass before, and I wasn't about to pass it up now.

I leaned forward and rested my forehead right against Stacy's perfect ass. I kept kneading her firm cheeks on either side of my own, and then ran my hands up her bare back. I pushed a little and she started to slowly bend at the waist.

As Stacy continued forward my head was spinning with desire for her, and I pulled back to admire her lewd curvy figure. She was all ass and legs with a thick yellow line marking where her succulent butt ended and her long delicious legs began. I hooked my fingers under the balled up line of panty and pulled them down further. Her soft wet pussy began to appear between her delicate pink cheeks.

"Oh god she's bending over for me Michael," I sighed, taken aback by the overwhelming sight, "her ass is up and I am pulling her tight panties right down on her. Here they go, around her ankles. Oh, she's nude . . . God damn, Stacy's bare body is bent over right in front of me. Her naked pussy is staring me right in the face. It looks wet. What should I do now Michael?"

"Grace, just slide your hand up starting from her inner ankle," he breathed into our souls as I listened to his manly instruction, "slide it slowly up her inner thigh . . . keep going . . . I want you to just slide it as high as you can go. Feel her body Grace."

I slid my fingers up the inside of Stacy's naked thigh, her skin popping out in goose bumps as I rose toward her soft creamy middle. Once there, my index finger lightly bumped her loose wet lips, and then softly parted them on its way to being nestled warmly within.

"Oh god she is so wet right there Michael," I moaned to him, "My hand is between her sexy lips. They spread right around my fingers. Should I rub her wet pussy Michael? Should I push my fingers against her swollen clit and make her crazy?"

"Yes Grace, feel your friend's sexy wetness," he breathed to us, "rub her pussy."

Stacy groaned hearing him as I pushed my fingers forward along her juicy slit and felt her water dripping down the back of my hand. She was soaked. I heard another moan from Stacy as she walked her naked feet further apart, allowing me better access to her juicy pie as well as an incredible view of her naked breasts hanging between her legs.

"I'm doing it Michael. I'm rubbing her pussy, and she's is so soft and wet. My fingers are just sliding right across her naked clit like there was nothing there. How does that feel honey? Do you want me to kiss it for you? Can I taste your sweet wet pussy now?"

ChancesAre
ChancesAre
902 Followers