Aural Fixation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChancesAre
ChancesAre
897 Followers

I think she winked at me and then put her foot back on the floor. I could hear her mind racing quietly as she looked back down at her plate again.

"You're sexy," I said, leaving my eyes chained to hers. She smiled coyly and picked quietly at her cobb salad and said nothing. I felt her foot again, and this time there was only stocking covered toes inching their way up my leg, having shed their heeled skin below.

I must have flinched or signaled my surprise, as her smile grew wider with her eyes still buried in her lunch. Her tender toes worked their way up to my knee, and I reached under and wrapped my fingers around her petite digits. She looked up to me again and wiggled her toes in my grasp, and I massaged them through their nylon encasement.

I spoke softly, rubbing her foot along the inside of my nervous thigh, "Have you ever thought about that night between us Stace?"

"I might have, a time or two," she said easily, comfortable as always in speaking candidly with me, "I think I just filed it in my mind with the time I went topless at Mardi Gras and that night a bunch of us camp counselors all masturbated together after the kids went to sleep."

"Ah yes," I smiled, "you told me about that one. The woodsy circle jerk. Hot story."

I pushed some food around my plate as I dropped my gaze, feeling an awkward tension starting to build. I had to come clean.

"Stacy, I think I want you again," I managed, a little shaky in the delivery, "I mean, we have shared so much, and I have been feeling insatiable inside. I don't know if it's you, or Michael, or both that's doing it to me, but I want to find out."

"Grace honey," Stacy looked hard at me as I met her eyes again, "I told you already that I am here to share this with you. You make me so hot, and I am burning up over here just thinking about you and me again."

With that she pushed her toes through my fingers and along the inside of my thigh, close to my warm center. She rubbed her toes up and down my bare skin just beyond the top of my stocking, and I grabbed her calf and held her there, scooting my hips closer so her toes could touch the warm spongy gusset between my legs.

We gazed at each other with one part love and one part lust, with a dash of daring sitting there in our cozy booth.

"Did you really shave it all off Gracey?" she asked, pushing her toes into my sex and moving them around.

"No," I admitted, "I just threw that in for effect."

"Wow, you're good. I could actually see it." Stacy said as she found my hot button and pushed it hard. Her sexy toes manipulated me better than I would have thought possible from her position, and I breathed in quickly and opened my eyes wide at her. "Then I guess I should stop looking for that sexy cock you were telling me about."

She definitely winked this time and pushed hard into my pubic bone and then pulled her foot quickly back down to the floor. At that very second our waitress arrived, bringing us a check and to ask about refilling our drinks, sending my heart rate into the stratosphere.

"What?" the waitress asked. Apparently I looked as if I had something very important on the end of my tongue about to fall off. I violently shook my head and looked away.

"Don't mind her," Stacy responded on my behalf, "she just found out she has a hot date tonight, and she's a bit nervous."

"Oh," the waitress replied, "well then, in that case, don't worry, I'm sure it will turn out better than you can possibly imagine."

I looked down and nodded, "Yes, I'm sure it will, thank you."

Turning to Stacy the waitress set our bill on the table and finished with, "if that will be all, you can just bring the check up to the front."

She turned to me, "Have a great time on your date."

"Thank you, I will."

Stacy said it.

***

Stacy arrived at my place around 8:30 and let herself in as usual. I was fidgeting away in the bathroom with my makeup, and my lashes, and my brows, and my lips, and . . .

"You back there Gracey?" she called down the short hallway.

"In here hon," I replied, my face practically right up against the mirror as I pulled yet another piece of something indiscernible to the naked eye from my skin.

When her form appeared in the doorway, I turned to look. She was fantastic, dressed in a flowy white blouse over tight dark jeans and tall brown boots. Her hair was done and pulled back a bit, just enough to show her glowing face amongst all those auburn curls.

"You look great doll," I said, allowing my eyes to run up and down her body like a shiver.

"Thanks babe," she said back to me, "are you planning on wearing pants tonight or what?"

I looked down. I had on my button down blouse but it was open, and my jeans were still in the other room, leaving me in my pink lacy bottoms coordinated with their bust enhancing companions above.

"I was toying with the idea of pants," I quipped in return, "just to throw them off my scent."

Stacy stepped into the room and next to me upon hearing those words from my lips. She stood directly in front of me and inhaled deeply through her nose.

"That's some scent," she said gazing into my eyes, letting me know what she meant. She slid her hands under my shirt and around my waist, pulling me in and letting her gentle fingers rest just above my panty covered backside.

My heart started a drum roll, and my legs were shaking in an instant. I hadn't been this close to another person with my pants off in a long time. I was flushed and nervously hugged her with my facial implements still dangling in my hands.

She pulled away again and I looked to the side, saying to her reflection in the mirror, "Well let's not make that scent any stronger, shall we?"

We both laughed and Stacy left the room to wait for me to finish.

Once we were ready we headed out into the city to find some entertainment. We grabbed a bite to eat at Philly & Fawn and headed a couple blocks over to Groove City, our favorite lounge and nightclub. We ran into a couple of friends, had a few superficial conversations with strangers and became downright bored very quickly. Did the steam actually run out of the night, or were we just going through the motions to get to the end part?

After a couple of weak drinks I leaned into Stacy's ear and said, "I think I want to call Michael right now, is that wrong?"

Stacy looked at me to see if she could read what I really meant by that. "Do you want to go back to your place?"

"More than anything."

"Thank god."

We quickly made our way out of the club and down the busy street to my building, walking shoulder to shoulder. I wanted to hold her hand, or put my arm around her, or push her up against a building and slide my hot tongue down her throat. Instead I hooked my arm in hers and watched her smile warmly at me.

We made it back to the safety of Hans, my door man, and I smiled a greeting at him as usual.

"Back so soon Miss Camden?" he asked as we floated through the door he was holding for us.

"Yes Hans," I intoned, "it's been a strange evening."

"That's not always a bad thing," he winked at us and we smiled in return on our way to the elevator.

Once inside I pushed the dark number 64 and it lit up around my finger, signaling it's acceptance of my instruction. We stood in awkward silence as the carriage began its long ascent to the upper section of the building.

I looked down and noticed Stacy wringing her hands; I looked up into her eyes. I was so hot for her I just asked:

"What would you do if I tried to kiss you right now Stace?"

"I'd probably melt right in your arms Gracey."

I leaned slowly in to her and our lips nervously came together, a spark of elevator charge jumping across to make the connection ahead of us. We flinched, and then pressed into each other, our soft lips merging and fitting together as we already knew they did.

How had we waited so long to repeat this feeling of our soft mouths touching? My hands were awkwardly at my sides, slightly raised as if afraid to really touch my friend, even though our lips were kissing. I wanted to open my mouth to her, to taste her inner moistness and let our tongues dance again, and as my hands came up to her face and finally touched her cheeks, she beat me to it.

Our kiss gained steam at that moment and I felt my lips open and a vaguely familiar tongue entering my mouth, licking my lips and searching for a dance partner. I accepted, and the sensual samba in our mouths began.

I felt Stacy's arms grab around my waist, and I leaned into her, pressing our bodies together. Our equal heights caused our breasts to compress as we squeezed together.

The oral dance we shared was a slow, sensual one. I was amazed at how much I was enjoying having my friend's tongue in my mouth, and was in no hurry to have it leave.

After what felt like 4 floors, although it was 64, the bell sounded and we stepped apart, licking our lips and smiling warmly at each other. We both went right to fixing our hair and fidgeting with our clothes as the elevator doors broke their own long kiss and slowly pulled apart.

This time we held hands as we made our way to my apartment. It was a bit strange, since I had made this exact freshly-elevator-kissed walk to my apartment before, but nothing had been as comfortable and genuine (and sober) as this walk was.

Once inside we dropped our purses on the sofa and kept hold of each other's hands on our way to the kitchen to find something to drink. I let her hand go from mine as I opened the fridge, the cool air falling across my open toes. As I leaned in to poke around, Stacy came up behind me and ran her fingers up my back, her hips leaning into my body.

"Can I interest you in something . . . to drink I mean," I asked from within the lighted opening, enjoying the feel of her soft hands rubbing my skin through my blouse.

"Anything is fine hon, really," she replied, letting her hands roam my torso in sensual circles of touch.

I grabbed up two bottles of sparkling water and turned around to face my friend, whose hands were still on me and then suddenly wrapped around my waist. She was tantalizingly close. My clothes were aggravatingly tight.

Reaching my hands around her waist, I set the bottles on the island counter behind her.

We looked into each other's eyes, searching for any signs of resistance or regret. Finding none we touched our foreheads together and sighed, smiling with our hearts. The view of our covered breasts, aligned in an alternating pattern of away and toward, was making my pulse dance.

I already knew this body next to mine, and it was spectacular. This body wasn't about taking, it was about giving. It wasn't so much solid, as it was sensual. It didn't need . . . it wanted.

I had to say something to her. I moved my mouth to her ear and softly spoke, "I want to taste you again Stacy. I can't stop thinking about your naked body, I want to see it. Can I see you again Stace?"

She sighed outwardly and swallowed hard, nodding her head enthusiastically.

I continued whispering, "I can't wait to have my mouth on you Stacy." I grabbed the bottom of her blouse and moved my hands up under her arms. She pulled her bulbous mounds away from mine to allow the fabric to pass between us. Her silky yellow brassiere came into view as she lifted her arms. I pulled the useless covering over her head and threw it onto the counter behind.

She pressed back into me and her breasts pushed together forming a wonderful cleavage of raw skin for my eyes to get lost in.

"So sexy Stace," I whispered as our arms entwined again.

Our lips met and the heat was electric. We playfully chewed each other's lips and drank in the soft feeling of our tongues sliding together.

Just then a familiar song began to play, the chorus to one my favorite tunes. It was soft and far away, but I knew in an instant that it was my phone.

"I'm not answering that," I spoke into her eyes.

Stacy suddenly stepped toward the ringing, quickly dragging me along.

"Yes you are," she said loudly to me, "you are going to talk to him right now and I am going to drive you crazy while you do it."

The gleam in her eye let me know that she was way ahead of me on this. My mind worked quickly to get on board as we reached the sofa. I plunged my hand into my purse and extracted my large phone, quickly swiping the noisy screen while the music brightly played.

"Hello, this is Grace," I sang into the phone.

"Hi Grace, it's Mike," came the predicted voice across the line. I nodded to Stacy, and an idea flashed into my head as I dove into my purse again with my free hand.

"Well, hello Michael," I said, sounding tentatively pleased that he had called. After all, I was already quite happy with my 'date' and where the night was leading. I found the object of my desire and fastened it to my ear, clicking on the switch underneath. "How is your little friend doing?"

His voice suddenly appeared in my opposite ear, the one with the device attached, "Um, excuse me?" He was apparently confused.

"Your little friend with the gashed knee," I elaborated into the headset now, "is he going to make it?"

I pressed a little circle on my phone screen and his digital voice suddenly jumped out into the room from the hidden speakers on the wall for us to hear, "Oh, yes, we think he'll live."

A shocked look covered Stacy's adorable face as she stared at me in awe. I walked up to her and rubbed her cheek as I continued speaking into the ear piece.

"Oh good," I said, placing the phone on the marble end table next to her, "it sounded serious. I mean, what were we even talking about anyway Michael?"

"Oh, uh . . . "

This was going to be famous.

"No matter," I interrupted, "I just got home now, and actually I have a friend visiting."

"Oh, you have company," he said, "Should I call you another time then?"

"That's okay Michael," I soothed, "It's my best friend Stacy. We were just out at a club and decided to head home early. I was hoping you'd call you know."

"You were?"

"Of course Michael," I lowered my voice a bit, "you already know how I feel about you, don't you?"

I actually said this to both of them as I looked into Stacy's eyes and smoothed my hands down her shoulders, along the sides of her covered breasts and underneath. She continued to smile at me and wrapped her hands around my waist.

"I've already told Stacy all about you, so there's no need to worry," I soothed. "Are you at home right now?"

Stacy looked at me with desire in her eyes, and I leaned in to softly kiss her as Michael spoke deeply overhead into the room, "Yeah, I'm at home, and everyone is actually gone for the night."

Stacy's eyes widened and I pulled back from her lips to smile wide.

"Is that so?"

"Uh huh, and I was hoping we could talk some more, but if you have company we can just connect later I guess."

"That is so sweet Michael. It's okay though, Stacy and I were just messing around over here. She actually heard me talking with you earlier today as well."

We could hear an audible gulp as he said, "She did?"

"Oh yes Michael," I continued my agonizing tease, "she loves it when I talk like that. I should warn you though. She's actually listening right now. She is looking right at me Michael, but I don't think she'll mind if we talk. I mean, she's not even wearing a shirt right now!"

Stacy smiled and looked down, shaking her torso back and forth at me.

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, I think she is trying to seduce me or something," I chuckled into the earpiece and ran my hands down her bare arms and then whispered softly to them both, "I think it's working."

"Oh man."

"Where are you, in your home I mean," I asked as I leaned in close to Stacy and pushed her hair away from her face a little.

"I'm in my family room now, about to head somewhere a bit more comfortable," said Michael from somewhere vague in my living room.

"Good idea," I swooned as my lips softly touched down into Stacy's again. Her mouth opened and I pressed my wet lips into hers, searing our heads together.

We could hear some movement on the line as he was apparently relocating. I took this time to taste Stacy's luscious lips some more and run my hands through her curly hair. I closed my eyes and pressed my body against hers, once again pressing our breasts together. I lowered a hand and set it on her shoulder as we kissed, and lightly tugged her elastic strap over the edge, letting it fall.

I pulled away and broke our kiss, leaving us both a little flushed and more aroused. Stacy's eyes were on me as I spoke, "Oh god Michael, we just kissed. Seriously, that was intense. I have to say, I think I'm getting turned on by my best friend here. Seeing her shirtless and feeling her wet lips on mine is so hot, don't you think?"

"That is so hot Grace, I can't believe it. Is she really there or are you just messing with me?"

We heard the muffled movement on his side of the line subside, and could tell he had found a more comfortable environment. A bedroom perhaps?

"Oh she's here alright, aren't you Stacy?"

"Hi Michael," Stacy cooed near my mouth, "Grace is right you know, it's getting very hot over here."

"Holy shit . . . uh, sorry," Michael quickly added as we silently stifled a giggle, "you're actually serious!"

"Why of course Michael," I said, running my fingers along the upper edge of Stacy's silky brassiere, dipping the tips of my fingers under the border, "I'm actually trying to feel inside her sexy bra right now. I mean, I've seen her tits before Michael. I've even had them in my mouth, but just once. That was a long time ago, wasn't it sweetie?"

Stacy kept her eyes on me and her look to me said 'too long' as she reached back and unclasped her carriage, allowing her milky handfuls of breast to appear in front of me.

I was speechless for a moment as I gazed upon her feminine beauty. I didn't remember her chest as being so perfect and tempting. I wanted nothing more than to devour her flesh and bite her tight nipples right off and swallow them whole.

"Oh my god Michael," I slowly played it out for him, "she just unhooked her bra, she's lowering it away right now. Oh . . . her tits are out for me . . . they're beautiful, I can't stop staring at them!"

"Oh man," said Michael, then lower, "how do they look?"

"Oh Michael, they are so round and sexy, like luscious pink grapefruit halves," I reported back, "Her rosy nipples are stiff and pointing right at me. I'm shaking here. I think I have to touch them."

I reached out and cradled her pert breasts in my girlish hands, feeling the silky skin give way as my fingers touched down and pushed into her baby soft hills of skin. Her hard nipples pushed into my palm, and I moved them this way and that, watching the supple skin give way under my grasp.

"My god, you can't even imagine how sexy these playful breasts are Michael," I said, knowing full well that he could definitely imagine. "My fingers are getting lost in here. I have to squeeze them. Oooh, yes, so soft."

Stacy watched as I practically groped her chest, a smile on her face replaced by exasperation as I took both of her nipples and tweaked them simultaneously.

"Michael, would you mind very much if I took a little taste of these tender nipples for a second?" I asked in mock politeness.

"Of course Grace," he managed to get out, "take your time."

I leaned over and squeezed her right breast so the nipple was protruding from between my thumb and index finger, and I slowly brought my mouth down around it to make the soft connection.

Her rubbery nipple slid over my tongue and my lips made contact with her breast around it. I made more sucking noises than I probably would have otherwise, playing it up for our audience of one. I knew this would sound hot to him, and I was right.

ChancesAre
ChancesAre
897 Followers