Aural Fixation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChancesAre
ChancesAre
901 Followers

I leaned in and touched her with my long snaking tongue, shivering with her exotic taste and electric softness. I heard her gasp and then groan, which prompted a manly groan from above as well. I ran my tongue around her lips and kept rubbing her bumpy clit with my soaking fingers.

I pulled my head back a little and gently pushed a finger up inside Stacy's slippery tunnel. She moaned out to me and walked her hands forward, dropping us both to our knees on the cushiony throw rug.

"Are you stroking your cock Michael," I moaned as I positioned myself behind Stacy, my fingers aggressively rubbing her juices around. "Look at the head of your cock. Don't you wish you could push it right between Stacy's wet juicy lips? She's on her knees in front of me now and couldn't be any more ready to have a hard cock sliding into her warm sexy cunt."

I ran a couple of my fingers backwards to her wet opening and placed them right at the doorway, positioned perfectly to push their way inside.

"Put your tip against her Michael. Feel her juices coating your cock, making it all slippery and wet. It would be so easy to push in there right now. So easy. She's ready for it you know. She'd let you do it. She'd stay perfectly bent over like this, on her knees, knowing you were about to slide your thick cock right up inside of her, and she'd stay still for you . . . waiting for it.

"Push into her Michael," I whispered, "Do it. Fuck her. Slide your cock into Stacy's warm wet cunt. Do it."

As I spoke I pushed my fingers, three of them in a tight triangle of penetration, up into my friend.

"OH GOD," Stacy yelled out and we immediately heard Michael groan overhead as well. I pulled my fingers out a little and then pushed them in further.

"You're doing it. You're fucking her. How does she feel Michael? She's so soft. Keep going. Oh yes, you're fucking my best friend."

I started to build momentum as Stacy pushed herself back to me, stretching her naked body out in front of me. The scene was so hot. I suddenly realized that I was actually fucking Stacy again, my wet fingers were easily pumping in and out of her and my other hand was rubbing her sexy naked ass and back.

"Keep thrusting your hard cock into her. That's it. You're making her crazy here, she's heating up. Fuck that wet cunt Michael. Fuck it. Yes!"

I brought my face down lower where I could watch closely my hand pushing and pulling Stacy's outer lips around my tight plunging fingers. I wanted Michael to hear the wet sounds emanating from her excited sex, I wanted him to be there, fucking her . . . and then, I wanted him to be there, fucking me.

"And here I thought you wantedmeMichael," I said, changing the tone, "I mean, I really thought that when our eyes locked that first time you wanted to feel your hard cock pushing into me."

"I do Grace, more than anything," he said to me, "I have been dreaming about it."

"Then do it Michael," I continued, "pull your cock out of my friend and get behind me now. I want to feel that hard cock splitting me open Michael. That's it. I am going to keep my fingers fucking Stacy while you slide that cock up my . . . oh god . . . tight, little, oh . . . pussy!"

I was playing it up for him, but it was extremely arousing. I could feel Stacy getting worked up as she started matching my thrusts and moving her hips around. I reached under with my other hand and found her swollen clit. I went to work on her two handed and could hear the wet sounds of slippery sex echoing in the room, along with the heavy breathing of our invited eavesdropper.

"Oh god, are you fucking me Michael?"

"I am Grace, I'm doing it."

"I can feel it, I can feel it Michael. Push it in there. I've been waiting for you. Slide your cock into me and fuck that tight pussy baby. That's it. Fuck me. Oh god, fuck me!"

My enthusiasm was being spurred on by Stacy's sudden edgy movements against my forceful plunges. She was close, and I wanted her to cum for me. Now just her bare ass was in the air and her arms were stretched out towards the window. Oh shit, the window!

Neither of us seemed to care at this point that our sexual play was virtually out in the open air of the city as my tits bounced around while I fucked my naked friend on the floor of my apartment.

"Oh god Michael. Are you close? Are you going to cum in me? Are you going to shoot right into me Michael?"

"I'm so close Grace, I've been close all night," he moaned.

"Tell us about it Michael. I'm fucking Stacy's slippery cunt over here. She's going to cum too!"

"My cock is so hard from picturing your naked bodies," he began, "I am ready to explode. I am going to cum all over the place when I do; it's going to get all over everything."

"YES!!" it was Stacy screaming as her hips gyrated around in wide circles.

"Oh god I can hear her," he continued, "it makes me want to cum all over your naked bodies."

"We can hear you Michael," I told him, "your voice is in the room. We want to hear you cum all over us."

"I'm ready to cum," he said after a moment, "My cock is twitching, oh shit. I can feel it coming . . ."

"AH FUCK," screamed Stacy. She quickly reached under with one of her hands and joined my fingers on her clit and helped me with . . . okay, took over, rubbing frantically on it.

"It's coming," he warned us, "oh god it's going to be intense. Fuck, here it comes. My cum, is about to . . . oh shit . . . oh . . . OH FUCK!"

His voice suddenly boomed into the room and Stacy belted out a scream as well as she pushed forward off of my fingers and fell forward, quickly rolling onto her back and pulling her knees up. Her fingers never left her clit as she bounced around naked and cumming in front of me as I could only watch in awe, unconsciously reaching between my own legs with soaking fingers.

"OH . . . OH," Michael continued. It seemed like a true monstrous orgasm for him as his voice was strained and heavy.

Stacy was chirping out little gasps of orgasmic bliss as her hand and hips jerked back and forth, her naked body writhing in delight on the floor in front of me like a horny python.

Finally her movements eased into an occasional twitch of the hips as she rode out the final wringing waves of ecstasy.

"OH my GOD," said Michael finally, clearly having blasted a hole in his ceiling over there. "That was the most intense feeling of my life. You two are amazing."

"Oh Michael, you sounded so wonderful," I said back to him, "we heard you. Stacy just came so hard!"

Stacy opened her eyes and looked down at me, a giant smile on her face.

"I heard it, that was so intense," he said, "I am so glad I could be there with the two of you."

"You must be a total mess over there Michael," I said playfully, "I mean, I could almost see the cum shooting out. I thought some of it was going to land over here!"

"Um, yeah," he lightly chuckled, "speaking of which . . . I should probably go before something gets permanently stained here."

"That's okay Michael," I said regretfully, not ready for this to end, "That was certainly fun though, wasn't it? I can't wait to hear from you again sometime."

"Oh you definitely will Grace," he assured me, "I think I am thoroughly infatuated now."

"Oh, I like the sounds of that Michael," I winked at Stacy, "until next time then?"

"Good bye Grace, and bye to you too Stacy!"

"Goodbye Michael," Stacy replied loudly, and then we heard the soft click overhead as we disconnected.

I crawled my sweating body next to Stacy's on the rug, and placed my hand across her slick waist. Her eyes were on me the whole time, and I could see that she wasn't nearly done with me tonight.

She breathed in deeply and then said, "You have GOT to get that man over here Gracey. I can't believe we just did that. What the hellwasthat even?"

"I don't know Stace, but that was easily the sexiest thing I have ever done."

"Me too."

"Are you done then?"

"Hardly . . ."

Thank god.

ChancesAre
ChancesAre
901 Followers