Autumn Pt. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers

Once he did that to his satisfaction, Frank stopped being a jerk and let things happen naturally; he made no effort to alter anyone's sensitivity, in either direction. That resulted in him climaxing every bit as often as his cousin did, but he was okay with that. He needed to get rid of some of that excess energy anyway. Besides, she definitely earned it.

A fair assessment might require him to say that his cousin was every bit as good as his mother. That wasn't a conclusion he was eager to reach, but after Frank permitted himself to feel everything to the fullest, he experienced pleasures no other woman had ever visited upon him. Natalie alone could destroyed any remaining interest he had in mortal women, and she didn't begin to compare to their mother. Brianna did, though, as much as Frank felt like a horrible person and an ungrateful child for allowing the thought to form.

The way she worked him inside defied explanation. Brie made greater use of supernatural flourishes than she had when sucking him off, but didn't go crazy with them. There was no need for her to. Her pussy wasn't just tight; it molded itself to him and moved in unnatural ways. She caressed and squeezed him, vibrated against his cock, and made sure his sensitive glans got as much attention as his shaft no matter how deep inside her it went. And when his cousin did make use of her powers, the effect was devastating—in the best possible way. With a deft touch, and the smallest measure of her abundant energy, Brianna could take him from zero to a hundred now. That might have been a slight exaggeration, but it was almost terrifying how much power she had over him, though Frank realized they were in near-perfect symmetry there. He just wasn't in the habit of exposing himself to all that his partner could do; to receiving as much pleasure as he doled out.

''I don't ever wanna stop,'' Brie said at one point.

''Not even to open presents?'' Frank teased, though he was on the brink of an orgasm.

''Fuck presents,'' she said. ''Fuck Harvest. Fuck me, with your fat fucking cock.''

Spectral hands appeared, allowing Frank to squeeze her ass, press firmly against her soles, massage her calves, and, most importantly, hold her shoulders to keep her from bouncing off as he started to thrust up into her with great force and inhuman velocity.

''Yes, yes, YES!'' she cried as he rushed her towards climax.

A long time later, his cousin finally slid off him. She didn't say a word, just smiled at him and closed her eyes. That wasn't exactly how Frank had expected the session to end, but whatever. He'd never seen a woman look so content as she drifted off to sleep.

Once she'd done so, he magically replaced her clothes and tucked her under the covers. Frank even considered joining his cousin, but he just wasn't that tired. So he kissed her hair, climbed out of bed, and walked over to the TV.

The three of them were still going at it. Frank wasn't sure whether to be impressed, sickened, jealous, or merely amused. His mother was absolutely insatiable.

He wondered what she'd think of his promise to seduce Aunt Liz. She wasn't a particularly jealous woman, his mother, but everyone had their limits. She'd been more encouraging than not when Frank and Nat had started fooling around, and not just because he alone had waited for her to come of age. After Frank proved that he could put a spring in his sister's step without their mother's needs going unmet, she'd not only been pleased, but proud. Her sister was likely to be a differently story, though; the two of them didn't get along much better than Frank and Dom did. Their rivalry manifested itself differently, of course, but it was definitely a thing. Frank had picked up on that even before he'd known that the war for their father's attention couldn't have been less similar to the one fought by ordinary sisters. His mom might not even care that he'd spent the night with Brianna, because she rather liked her niece, but there was no way he could duck out of the Harvest Day festivities to make love to his aunt and remain in his mother's good graces.

Good thing he hadn't promised to do just that, then.

In both anger and frustration, Frank flicked his wrist at the screen, turning the carnal display into a painting of a beautiful noblewoman once more.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers
1...5678910