Autumn Pt. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers

''I'm gonna cum soon,'' their cousin informed them. ''Don't be alarmed if I scream.''

Realizing that Brianna was content to do all the work herself, Todd stopped thrusting. Frank kept pumping his hips, but that was as much for his benefit as hers; lying still the whole time made him feel like he was barely even participating. As it was, he only completed one cycle for every fifteen or twenty of their cousin's. Her lower body must have been a blur. She was a woman on a mission. Nothing was going to get between her and that orgasm.

Frank considered letting up on her hips, but instead decided to go in the other direction by conjuring a pair of ghostly mouths for her nipples. Meanwhile, he made her whole body more sensitive to the touch, and overrode the part of her brain that was supposed to warn her that she was experiencing unsafe levels of stimulation.

''Yes, yes, YES!'' Brianna howled. ''Fuck, yes, FUUUCK!''

A bomb went off inside the palace. Frank's eyeballs evaporated, leaving only a field of green where his vision had once been, and his eardrums burst like soap bubbles touched by overly curious fingertips. Meanwhile, a wall of force slammed into his chest. If he'd been any slower getting a hand behind him, fingers splayed out atop the soft mattress, he'd have fall flat on his back. As it was, the wind was knocked right out of his lungs. He might have let out an oof but couldn't have said for sure, since he'd gone deaf.

Gradually, his senses returned, and Frank realized that both his eyeballs and his eardrums were intact. Even immortals with a talent for body magic couldn't recover from such injuries that quickly. Not without burning through a ton of energy, anyway. Nor had an explosive device detonated anywhere in their vicinity. His cousin had merely punctuated her climax with an involuntary discharge. Once given shape, the energy they stored in their Libidos could do all manner of wondrous things, from creating matter to healing wounds, manipulating the basic forces of the universe, compelling others to follow simple commands, detecting magic, and warding against it. In its raw form, though, it mostly just blinded and blasted.

Once, Frank had nearly doubled the size of their basement by accidentally releasing a small burst of energy. By the time his mother had gotten back from grocery shopping, the damage had been repaired, but he never punctured his own Libido again after that.

''Brie? You okay?'' Todd asked, sweeping her hair back from one shoulder with surprising tenderness. He looked at Frank. ''Maybe you should check her pulse.''

Their cousin lay against Frank like a damp blanket, her body covered in sweat and her every muscle limp. She was still breathing, though. Frank could feel her heart beat against his chest as well. It wasn't even all that faint. ''She's fine,'' he assured his brother.

''Yup,'' Brianna said. ''Just gimme...that was...wow.''

''That was wow?'' Todd said. ''I don't think that's how language works.''

''You're an expert all of a sudden?'' Frank asked.

His brother shrugged. The way he trailed his fingers across Brianna's shoulders made the girl shudder, which Frank rather enjoyed. ''You want I should pull out?''

''No,'' Brianna said. ''More.''

Both brothers laughed, then Todd asked, ''Why does it feel like we've done this before?''

''Why does it sound like you're not sure?'' asked someone off to Frank's left.

He looked over and saw Natalie standing in the doorway, arms folded across her chest.

''Anyone ever tell you it's rude to spy on people?'' Todd asked. ''Especially while they're getting it on?'' He grinned at their sister. ''Not that I can blame you for finding it—''

''You mean like the three of you are spying on Mom?'' Nat fired back before Todd could even finish paying himself a compliment.

They were supposed to think that she did not condone their depravity, let alone the invasion of their mother's privacy. Frank wasn't buying it, though. The only thing their sister had a problem with, he suspected, was that no one had thought to include her. He couldn't blame her for that, either. Brianna was doing her best to help him forget about it, but Frank still felt a little betrayed by their mother for the same reason. And that was just one person who'd kinda sorta rejected him. Nat probably felt like all three of her brothers had just declared that she wasn't very attractive. Not a single one of them felt that way, but she might not remember all the attention they'd lavished on her over the years.

That she was dressed the same as before only convinced Frank further that she was looking for some play. No one went to bed like that. Sure, their kind changed outfits as easily as most people changed their minds, which was pretty much all it took for them, but the fishnet and ankle booties hadn't returned without her making a conscious decision to bring them back. Brianna hadn't come to him wearing a miniskirt and halter top, after all.

''Just let us revive Brie here and then you can join in,'' Frank told his sister, though she hadn't officially expressed any desire to do so. He didn't even realize that he'd used their cousin's nickname until after the words had left his mouth. It probably was time to start calling her what she wanted to be called, though. ''That alright with everyone?''

Todd shrugged and Brie gave a lazy smile that conveyed all sorts of meaning. Light flickered in her eyes, as though they were trying to glow but didn't have the juice.

If Nat had been under the full effects of the spell, she'd have reason to doubt that the best way for her brothers to ''revive'' their cousin was to continue fucking her. She'd also have no interest in debasing herself. Her only reply, though, was an indignant huff.

''Don't freak out,'' Frank told his brother as he laid a hand over the one on Brie's shoulder. Or tried to, anyway. Todd had yanked his arm back, as if bitten by a snake, before Frank could do so. ''I just need to do something real quick, and it requires physical contact.''

With a sigh, his brother touched the tips of his fingers to the back of Frank's hand. That wasn't quite what he'd had in mind, but it would do. He didn't even need to touch the person, strictly speaking; it just made things easier. Would it have helped even more if the connection was less faint? Sure. He could only expect so much from Todd, though.

''Should I be worried?'' Brie asked. She was barely moving, but that was to be expected after she'd nearly emptied her own Libido like that. The poor girl was lucky to be conscious.

And Frank was lucky that she didn't hold that against him. If he hadn't disabled her alarm system, she might have recognized that they were pushing her too far and could have said something. It was all well and good to try and rock his cousin's world, but Frank had to remember not to overdo it—not because some women thought less of those who tried harder than other guys did, but because bad things could happen when their kind fully lost control.

''Not at all,'' he told Brianna. ''You're going to enjoy this.''

''Should I be worr—'' Todd started to ask, before Frank's spell overwhelmed him.

Actually, the idiot did that to himself by continuing to work his hips after Frank amplified his sensitivity. Granted, he wasn't going very fast, but a wiser man would have stopped altogether until he'd figured out what his brother had done to him.

For all that it looked like he was in anguish, though, Todd actually picked up the pace. The silvery light radiating from his eyes suggested that he didn't care if he was hurtling towards a climax. He was too lost in ecstasy to exercise restraint.

''Yeah, fuck that ass,'' Brianna managed. Where she'd found the strength, Frank couldn't have said, but he didn't think she was simply being a good sport. Their cousin wasn't just going to enjoy the gift his brother was about to give her, but everything that led up to it.

Good for her.

At that point, Frank gave himself the same treatment. His hips didn't budge, though he did make his shaft vibrate against their cousin's walls and allow soft euphoric waves to radiate outward, warming her from within. He wanted to contribute more than a bedpost could have without making Todd's mistake of exposing himself to more stimulus than necessary.

A good thing, too, because sensation still flooded him. The abrupt shift in how his brain processed things was even worse than it had to have been for Todd, seeing as Frank had gone from one end of the spectrum to the other in an instant. His brother's senses hadn't been dull, so it couldn't have shocked him as much when they became sharply acute.

Or maybe that didn't matter. Who the fuck knew.

The only thing Frank was sure about was that he was moments away from either exploding, in the most literal sense, or ejaculating profusely. He didn't even care which, though he supposed he'd feel bad about spraying blood and viscera all over everyone. Whatever it took to escape the excruciating pleasure of all that sensation would be welcome.

It seemed Brie wasn't without cards to play even though she was low on energy. She twisted her silken lining around his cock, calling to mind an image of moisture being wrung from a damp towel. That made it sound awkward, if not painful, but nothing could have been farther from the truth. If he'd ever felt the like, the wind wasn't letting him remember.

How was it even possible to have that much control over vaginal muscles? To move things around down there so uniquely? Especially when another guy was slamming into her ass like he was trying to set a record? Frank had no idea, but he sure appreciated it.

His eyes rolled back in his head and the muscles all throughout his body started to spasm. Then they seized up, refusing to relax ever again. Frank heard his tail bone pop and was pretty sure he rose an inch or two off the mattress as his glutes contracted.

Then an orgasm knocked him clear out of his body.

A detached consciousness floated above the bed, staring down. It felt neither jealousy nor excitement as it watched them. Nor did it have any sympathy for the girl who watched from the side of the bed, though it was aware that she was jealous. It watched as the blond-haired guy climaxed, caught his breath, then gave the redhead a pat on her bottom as a sort of parting gift before going over to the brunette, who pretended to rebuff him but soon had her lips pressed to his. None of that was of any more interest to the entity than the number of stars in the sky, who would win the next election, or what time it was.

The redhead tried to kiss the guy who remained in bed, but got no reaction. The consciousness might have experienced something akin to curiosity at that, but it didn't last long. As she slid down the bearded guy's torso like a stream of water before taking his cock in her mouth, the entity-with-no-identity again felt nothing. Devoid of all emotion, it was utterly at peace with existence and its insignificant place therein. That didn't make it despondent or callous, just more placid than mere flesh and blood could hope to comprehend.

After returning to his body, though, Frank felt plenty.

''Sorry,'' Brie told him as he jerked forward as if doing abdominal crunches. ''I don't mean to be greedy. But you were right, I did enjoy taking some energy back.'' She stroked him lazily, her eyes locked on his. ''Aaaannnd I'd like to know what you taste like.''

Frank laughed. ''That's okay. If it means getting my dick sucked, you're welcome to take as much as you want.'' Staring down at that mouth of hers made him dizzy. Her lips were so full and glossy, and while it was hard to imagine what color wouldn't have suited them, that was the absolute perfect shade of red. ''Let's see how good you are,'' he said. Technically, he'd already been given a chance to find out, but he'd sorta been elsewhere.

Brianna had either realized that or didn't care to ask for clarification. ''I'm the best.''

''If that's true, then talking isn't the highest valued use of your mouth.''

She grinned. ''I love when you talk nerdy to me.''

It took his cousin forever to get started. She licked and kissed his shaft with absolutely no sense of urgency while giving him the occasional fist pump. At one point, Brie dragged her lip up the underside of his glans to clear away his pre-cum, making Frank shudder. A few times, it seemed like she might actually close her mouth around him, the way he desperately needed her to, but all that ever came of that was a twinkle in her eyes.

''Yeah, suck that dick, you little cum slut,'' someone said. It took Frank a moment to realize it hadn't been him. A similar thought had been running through his head, on infinite repeat, but he'd never call their cousin any kind of slut—even though she'd basically told him that he could. Todd, however, had no such compunctions.

Sometimes, it seemed like Natalie was crazy about their brother for that very reason. Not that Todd's ridiculously great abs, broad shoulders, or winning smile hurt anything.

Hours seemed to pass before Brianna finally engulfed his swollen head. Had she waited any longer, Frank would have lost his mind. Not temporarily, either.

Pressure built up inside him, making his head feel too small. His eyes watered and he clawed at the bed covers. A series of gasps and yelps passed through his lips, each more pathetic than the last. He hoped that Todd was too busy enjoying Natalie's ministrations to notice, but if the price of receiving the best blowjob in the history of blowjobs was getting made fun of by his brother, Frank would not only pay it but say that he'd gotten a bargain.

Nat wasn't as talented as Brie, anyway. Keeping quite while getting head from her was no great accomplishment. Their sister definitely knew what she was doing; no one could deny that. Frank had never found himself squealing as a result of her efforts, though. Brianna, however, had just gotten started yet had him on the brink of tears already.

Soon enough, all thought of his brother and sister faded from his mind. They were only a few feet away, but they might as well have been in a different universe. As far as Frank was concerned, he and Brianna were the only people alive.

Euphoria spread across his body like morning fog. His extremities went numb, started to tingle, then lost sensation again. All of that paled in comparison to what he felt between his legs, though. He'd never experienced pleasure so raw and powerful, yet deep and complex. There were more layers to it than Frank could process. His cousin's hand was soft, her mouth warm, and her tongue nimble. It always knew just where to be, too. Her lips left a cool residue, like they were coated in muscle relaxant rather than lipstick.

Not that she wore any of that, either. Frank had been right to think that they mimicked the effects of makeup by altering the pigmentation of their skin. He'd been wrong to think of it as part of who they are, though. At least, it wasn't on any sort of fundamental level, the way their hair and eye color was. Had it been, only those with at least a rudimentary command of body magic could change their lipstick or eyeshadow.

Images flashed through his mind, of Brianna wearing all manner of lingerie for him. Her not-makeup always matched her outfit. Were her lips red more often than not? Sure. But he'd seen them pink, purple, and even brown. Her eyeshadow often matched her hair, as it did now, but green, purple, pink, and white had all made appearances. Frank's mother and sister didn't change their look nearly as often, or as much, but they too switched things up from time to time. Yet none of them had any talent for body magic.

His cousin definitely had a talent for sucking dick, though. She might even have been as good as she thought she was, which was a one helluva bar to clear.

The crazy thing was that she didn't even bother with supernatural flourishes. That might have been because she was still short on energy, but Frank didn't think so. Brie was just that good. At first, he'd thought the waves of euphoria were a gift from his cousin, but then realized his body had produced them the old-fashioned way. Brianna didn't need to draw anything from her Libido to make him feel pleasurably numb or cause his nerve endings to crackle, and she certainly wasn't summoning bolts of pure ecstasy. Unlike someone else in that bed, apparently, she understood the concept of overkill.

In fact, that still didn't give her enough credit. It seemed like Brie instinctively knew his limits well enough to never push past them, even for a moment. Yet neither did she switch things up until the exact moment he went from craving more to feeling overwhelmed. In the unlikely event that something failed to impress him as much as she'd presumably expected it to, she wasted no time finding something that would. Her timing was truly impeccable. Frank had never met a woman who knew exactly when to attack the glans without mercy, and for how long, as well as when she ought to shift her focus to his shaft or ball sac.

Yes, Natalie's blowjobs were undeniably effective, but Frank sometimes felt like he endured them more than he enjoyed them. His sister was relentless, enthusiastic, and one-note, relying overmuch on bolts of ecstasy. Intense as Brianna's fellatio was, Frank didn't need to fight through it; at no point did he find himself hoping that the end was near. If anything, he dreaded the moment when he'd lose contact with her pillowy lips and dexterous tongue.

When his cousin finally let him finish, Frank thought it might be for the rest of his life—that he'd experienced the last orgasm he'd ever need.

It certainly went on long enough. Brie made sure of that, using a technique that Frank himself was quite fond of but had forgotten all about until his cousin deployed it so expertly against him. After drilling a hole in his Libido, which was standard enough, she wedged two shafts of energy in to delay the mending. They were eventually washed away, of course, but that little trick still allowed her to drink good and deep—in more than one sense. His cousin must have swallowed a pint of jizz, though she was more than compensated for it.

Heck, she'd probably enjoyed that for its own sake. He'd never quite believed her, but his cousin had long proclaimed herself a proud cum-guzzler. She'd wax philosophical about how warm and sticky it was, the gelatinous texture and opalescent sheen. Bitter and salty as the stuff reputedly was, though, Frank didn't see how anyone could love it.

Of course, immortal jizz didn't taste like that of mortals. They each had their own flavor, but none were unpleasant. Todd's was supposedly reminiscent of peanuts, which Nat liked but their mother wasn't too crazy about. Dom had more of a walnut flavor, which both enjoyed. For Frank, it was almonds. His mother had made him bottle the stuff once, before leaving for Rochester, and swore that she'd put it in her coffee every morning until she'd run out. Somehow he doubted that, but she did seem to enjoy it when it was hot and fresh.

Much the same went for the women, though their juices were more likely to be fruity than nutty. There was no comparison between the subtle hint of blackberry their mother had to offer and Nat's chocolate syrup, but both tasted far better than mortal women. If eating Brie out didn't bring cherries and red apples to mind, Frank would be shocked.

Evidently satisfied that she'd taken all she could, Brianna brought her lips together in a parting kiss. Then she looked up at Frank and asked, ''How'd I do?''

Frank would have run his fingers through her hair, or found some other way to signal gratitude and affection, but he couldn't move. He was utterly spent.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers
1...45678...10