Autumn Pt. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their cousin laughed. ''Sure.''

''Let's you and me go in the other bedroom,'' Todd said as he pulled out. Their sister's groan named his departure the greatest injustice any woman had ever suffered. That was answered by a slap of her ass. ''Come on,'' Todd said. ''I've seen enough toe-sucking.''

''Fiiiiine,'' Nat said, though she clearly intended to get a few more pumps in first.

Frank pulled his sister in for a kiss. Then he grabbed one plush globe in each hand and squeezed, unleashing powerful bolts of pure ecstasy as he did.

His sister had let her defenses down as soon as Todd had started pushing against her sphincter, so it was no wonder that she immediately went into orgasm.

''Sorry,'' Frank said after she came down from her high. ''I just had to.''

''Don't apologize,'' Nat replied.

Then she called him a loser, kissed him on the lips, and dismounted. Then she and Todd left the room without so much as a Bountiful Harvest. Frank wasn't sure what amused him more: that the two of them were holding hands, or that his sister's outfits was still basically intact. Her panties had disappeared, and they'd torn holes in her teddy, but other than that, she was as close to dressed as she'd been to begin with.

Brie rolled onto her stomach. ''So how do you feel about the fact that your brother saw all the back door action?'' she asked, twitching her glutes one after the other.

''Are you asking because you want me to fuck your ass or because you think that's what I want?'' Frank replied as he watched her firm buttocks bounce.

''I don't know,'' came the reply. ''Maybe both.''

He laughed and gave her apple bottom a love tap. ''What would please me is if you didn't ask for something that you weren't into yourself.'' Dom would never say something like that, but fuck it. She'd signaled that he shouldn't try to be like his brother.

Perhaps he couldn't quite be himself with their kinky cousin, but neither did he have to act like an arrogant jerk who thought it went without saying that he always got his way. Brie might not be receptive to his criticisms of BDSM, and he might make a habit of altering his appearance for her in the future, but she didn't get turned off when he implied that she allowed some say in what would happen to her, the way his mother basically did.

For the time being. Frank was more determined than ever to win his mother over while remaining true to himself. Sure, his brother was balls deep inside their creator at the very moment, whereas Frank had to settle for their cousin, but he'd prevail in the end.

She'd be too wowed by all the stuff he did right to remember that she'd once considered him too passive. Frank would make sure of that.

''It's for me then,'' Brianna said. ''That's one of the few things I don't have much experience with, and the sandwich with Todd earlier doesn't count.''

''Oh?'' Frank replied. ''Why not? Because his dick is too—''

With a shake of her head, his cousin interrupted him. ''Because it didn't last very long.'' When Frank started to laugh at that, she rushed to add, ''No, really. Your sister got like a half hour, and your mother's been taking it in both holes like a champ for a while now. I don't even remember what it was like, it happened so fast.''

If she was having memory problems again, that wasn't the reason. Nor was the wind, for that matter. Frank suspected it had more to do with the mind-blowing orgasm that had caused her to punch a hole in her own Libido to escape the unbearable ecstasy.

Rather than say any of that, though, Frank kissed the back of her head then moved down her body and started working her backside with his hands. He couldn't possibly enter her other temple without going to his knees first to pay homage from outside.

''I think someone's coming round on the appeal of firm buttocks,'' Brie mused.

''Never said there was anything wrong with that,'' Frank told her. He just hadn't disavowed his monomaniac fixation on his mom's soft backside. And her huge breasts. And her tiny waist yet broad hips. Fuck. Even with his back to the screen, he couldn't stop thinking about how infinitely superior her physique was to Brianna's.

The girl did have a nice butt, though. Even if it was as hard as a rock.

He started off trying to knead it like dough, which of course didn't work very well. Then he moved on to butterfly kisses and slow licks. Frank amplified his cousin's sensitivity so that everything he did to her meaty cheeks would feel as good as a tongue on her clit. Brianna's breathing grew heavy and she started to writhe beneath him as he dragged his tongue over the sharp swell of a meaty mound. Nearly every kiss, even the ones so faint they barely existed, caused a ragged intake of breath, an involuntary muscle spasm, or at least a giggle.

Her pink rosebud eventually got some loving as well. Quite a bit, in fact. It was puckered tight initially, but his tongue made it shine with saliva and caused it to relax. Once he was able to push his thumb in without any trouble, though not without eliciting a certain reaction from his cousin, Frank decided she was ready for his big dick.

Actually, she still wasn't. Or, rather, he wasn't ready to give it to her. Brianna was enjoying his ministrations so much that Frank just had to keep swirling.

Only for a few more orgasms, though. Three at the most.

''That tongue of yours,'' she panted some time later, ''is a weapon of mass seduction.''

''I've registered it with the UN and always comply with inspections,'' he replied, earning a faint snort. Then Frank dulled her sensitivity, got to his knees above her, and started working lube along the length of his cock and into her sphincter.

Brie put herself in the perfect position, hips raised by a pilled beneath her pelvis.

Slowly, Frank pressed the head of his cock against her smooth ring of muscle. It contracted at first, pushing him back, but surrendered to his persistence fairly quickly thereafter. He still didn't rush things, though. Yes, Todd had pushed his way in earlier without any difficulty, but their cousin had been at the peak of her arousal then. Now, she was tired and nervous.

''I barely feel anything,'' his cousin said.

''For now,'' Frank told her.

''So you say.''

''Trust me.''

How anyone could enjoy being anally penetrated was sorta beyond Frank's comprehension. Some women really loved it, though. Men too, but that didn't concern him.

His last girlfriend had been obsessed with the idea. He'd found that off-putting at first, but had eventually come around. They'd talked about it and talked about it, and she'd gone so far as to buy a toy she could play with on her own to get used to the feeling of something being up there. That was as far as things had gone with her, but the research Frank had done in preparation paid dividends later, after he started having sex with his mother.

He'd always assumed that anal sex was something girls agreed to because guys semi-coerced them, and that guys only did that because they enjoyed bragging about getting girls to do things they clearly didn't want to do. For some women, it seemed, the fact that a man wanted to do terrible things to her was less important than the fact that he wanted to do them to her. Because if you accepted that men were predators and women prey, nothing was more satisfying than knowing that you were the most tempting morsel. Apparently.

However much that sort of thing factored in to the overall popularity of anal, there were tons of nerve endings back there. Over-stimulation was a real risk, but anal play could also be intensely pleasurable if it was done right. Frank found it quite interesting, then, that a recent survey had found that women were just as likely to climax during a random hookup as when they were with a committed partner, provided that they had vaginal intercourse. The same didn't hold true of anal. Letting a stranger in through the back door was a recipe for pain and regret, but if the woman was with a guy she really trusted, it might instead lead to the most satisfying, indescribably potent orgasms she'd ever experience.

At least, that was what Frank told himself so he wouldn't feel bad about how often he fucked his mother in the ass. Which he did on a daily basis when not in Rochester.

It took forever to get halfway in. He paused after every miniature thrust to see how Brianna was doing, though most of those checks weren't verbal. He didn't want her to feel like she was taking a survey any more than he wanted to overwhelm her physically. After a while, though, he found himself gliding as his cousin grew more comfortable with the sizable intruder. The last few inches disappeared in a matter of seconds.

''No pain or discomfort,'' Brianna reported. The tension had gone out of her back and she was relaxed down there as well. ''No pleasure either, though.''

''That starts now.''

''You sure about that?'' Brianna asked.

First, Frank undid the spell that had dulled her senses. Then he heightened her sensitivity just a bit. That was a dangerous game to play, but he figured she could handle it.

''Oooh,'' his cousin cooed as he withdrew ever so slowly. ''That is nice.''

He ran the tip of one finger down her back, making her shudder as though he'd sucked on one of her super-sensitive nipples. Seeing as he was already in the neighborhood, he let his hand continue on down to a round buttock, which he squeezed gently.

His pace was that of grass growing. Minutes ticked by and no more than an inch emerged from her cavity. That slow retreat still generated friction, though.

Enough of it that Brianna was breathing in stutters and had her hands balled into fists. Her back had tightened up again, and her Libido was vibrating.

Any slower and Frank would have driven her mad. Any faster, and she'd die of sensory overload. It was crucial that he maintain that exact pace—for a while, anyway.

Frank had only just begun the return journey when Brianna started cursing. By the time he had his pelvis pressed against her buttocks again, she was cumming.

After that, he picked up the pace a little. He still didn't slam into her the way his brothers would have, but he got the job done. Many times over.

They swapped energy back and forth, building each other up little by little. By the time Frank pulled out, Brie's Libido was nearly full, and he was struggling to keep his from bursting. What could be more beautiful, in the eyes of a budding young economist, than Pareto optimality? Everyone better off, without the gains coming at another's expense.

''Has the jury reached a verdict?'' he asked his cousin afterwards.

Brie smiled lazily at him, running the back of her hand down his torso as she did. ''I'd do it again, but I'm not sure I get why some people are obsessed with it.''

That was the best answer she could have possibly given, yet Frank still had to prod. Because reasons. ''Do you normally scream that loud? Or cum that hard?''

''No,'' his cousin admitted. ''But everything with you has been insanely pleasurable.'' Her eyes glittered. ''I'd kill to have you go down on me again.''

''You might not have to twist my arm to make that happen,'' Frank replied, glancing down at her fire crotch. There was a certain charm to her ink after all, he supposed.

There was that lip fretting thing, making his cock twitch. ''Honestly, my favorite part might have been the foot worship,'' Brie said. ''That or when you sucked on my nipples. Or my hips. Or my clit.'' She sighed. ''Fuck, Frank, you really are good at oral.''

''You're not so bad yourself.''

Rolling onto her side, his cousin slid one leg between his and stretched an arm across to fondle a bulging bicep. Then she rested her head on his chest. ''Promise me something?''

''What's that?''

The wrapper from one of the cupcakes rose up off the nightstand and settled on Frank's forehead. ''I want you to do the same for her before we all go our separate ways tomorrow.''

It was hard to say whether the sound that passed through his lips was closer to a cough or a laugh. ''You want me to promise to butt-fuck your mother?''

''Not that, specifically,'' Brianna said, rolling her eyes. ''Just have sex with her. Do that full-body seduction thing. Make her cum so hard, and so often, that she nearly passes out.''

''I'm certainly not opposed to the idea,'' Frank assured her. ''Don't know that we'll get the opportunity, though. Could be a breakfast, presents, hit the road sort of day.''

''Drive up to New Hampshire and pay her a visit then,'' his cousin said. ''She'd love to have you, even if you guys don't end up boning.'' She tossed the cupcake wrapper away. ''It doesn't have to be tomorrow. I just want her to find out what mind-blowing sex is like.''

''Is Uncle Bobby that bad in bed?''

Brie gave a half-shrug. ''He's alright, I guess.''

''But...?''

''You're better.'' Frank didn't doubt the sincerity of her words, but they still sounded rote. ''The woman drives me crazy sometimes, but she deserves to be happy.''

''Meaning she's not now.''

His cousin sighed. ''I think she's just lonely. The occasional visit from Uncle Bobby helps, but it's not enough.'' Her tone hardened, growing accusatory. Or at least argumentative. ''I saw the way you looked at her earlier. Don't make it sound like this is a big ask.''

Hand up in protest, Frank said, ''She's plenty hot. I just don't want to over-commit.''

''All I'm expecting is for you to show her a good time.''

''Fine,'' he said with a defeated sigh. There was no way that was all she expected, but it was all he was agreeing to. He swept a lock of curly hair back from Brie's face. ''If it doesn't become a regular thing, though, you don't get to grill me about what she did wrong.''

''Deal,'' his cousin said before kissing a hard pectoral.

''You agreed to that way too easily,'' Frank said. ''I'm totally getting cross-examined.''

''It's cute when you misuse legal jargon,'' Brianna said. ''The supply must exceed the inflation of invisible hands, leading to inefficient—''

''Stop,'' Frank said, forcing her to comply by pressing his lips to hers.

After he finally broke away, Brianna sighed. ''You know what I can't figure out?''

''Where and when this palace is? Why any of this is happening?''

Brie waved the suggestions away. ''Whatever, we'll figure that out eventually.'' When Frank laughed at that, she said, ''Seriously. I'm way too tired to worry about that now, and like you said, anyone who means is harm has no idea what they're doing.''

''So what is it you can't figure out, then?'' Frank asked.

His cousin shrugged. ''Whether you're as amazing as I think you are or if that's just what happens when you scratch a ten-year itch.''

''You wanted me when I was thirteen?'' he asked, chuckling.

''I don't know. I can't even tell you when I stopped giving a shit about incest. All I know is that I live for our Skype calls, and the naughty parts aren't why I swoon afterwards.''

She'd swooned? Over him? Shit, if the girl wasn't careful, she'd swell his head up so big it would no longer fit in the palace, let alone that bedroom. ''You Skype with Dom too.''

''I do,'' she admitted. ''That's different, though.''

Yeah, because she enjoyed those calls more.

Okay, that wasn't fair. Just because the guy was their mother's favorite, and close enough to being Nat's to drive Todd crazy, didn't mean he was Brianna's.

''I like talking politics with you,'' his cousin told him. ''I don't even mind listening to you geek out about your research, which is pretty sad on my part.'' Her eyes started to glow again as she said, ''The absolute sexiest thing about you, Frank, is that you want to make the world a better place.'' She threw a hand up to preempt any protest. ''I know how that sounds, especially coming from someone with a history of chasing bad boys, but I mean it.''

''Go me?'' Frank said, having a hard time taking her seriously.

Brianna laughed. ''Don't get me wrong, I'm going to jump Dom's bones the first chance I get. And I'm going to love every second of it.'' Naturally. ''That's more primal, though. I can't resist guys like him, but part of me wants to.''

''A small part.''

With a grin, his cousin said, ''A very small part. Point is, though, I'm lying next to you without any clothes on, and I don't feel guilty or ashamed. I don't feel much of anything, because all those orgasms have got me high as a kite, but I doubt I'll feel crappy even after that goes away.'' She poked his chest with a slender finger. ''You might think I never feel shame after sex, but I do. Almost every time. I don't right now, though.''

''Because I follow current events,'' Frank deadpanned.

This time, it was a slap rather than a poke. ''You're being obtuse.'' Brianna's lips touched where her palm had made contact. That barely even counted as a kiss, yet it made him smile. ''I told you, it's because you think about the bigger picture.''

''I suppose I do,'' he allowed.

''So many people give themselves credit for being good to their friends and family. A truly moral person cares about those they've never met, and will never meet.''

Now she was speaking his language. That was one of his favorite things about her as well, though Frank did sometimes find her idealism and zealotry off-putting. His passion was for understanding the world, first and foremost. Presumably, that would help them change it, but he was less confident that he knew what to replace the status quo with even when he agreed that it sucked. For Brianna, good intentions were enough. For Frank, they were not.

Meanwhile, she was stroking him with more and more vigor. That probably only had so much to do with his cock returning to full rigidity, but it didn't hurt either.

''Mind if I'm on top again?'' Brie asked. She obviously knew what the answer would be, though, because she didn't wait for him to reply before mounting him.

''What happened to foot worship being your favorite part?''

Soft palms ran over his chest as she lowered herself towards his cock. At the last second, however, she pulled away. ''I might have meant that. Will have to think about it some more. Right now, though, I need some dick.'' She quirked an eyebrow at him. ''If that's okay?''

Laughing, Frank said, ''I suppose I don't object too strongly.'' His hands made their way to his cousin's breasts. Yes, he'd have liked her fun bags to be bigger, but those nipples were truly beautiful and very fun to play with. The moment he grazed them with his fingers, she gasped and squeezed her eyes shut. ''Is cowgirl really your favorite position?''

''Why would I have lied about that?''

''I don't know. It just seems like doggy's more popular in this family.''

She smiled and then let out a contented sigh as his swollen cap spread her pussy lips and disappeared inside her. ''If you like guys who take charge, there's an obvious appeal.''

''Don't you?''

''Sometimes,'' Brie replied. ''Sometimes I like to be in control.''

If his cousin thought that being on top meant that she was calling the shots, she was sorely mistaken. Frank made that clear in the first few minutes, bringing her to orgasm several times without once allowing her to catch her breath. Even after he let her set her own pace, and position his hands wherever she wanted them, Frank still determined who would cum and when by manipulating both their nervous systems. Granted, Brianna could probably still have gotten him off anytime she wanted, despite his defensive maneuvers, had she but put a little effort into bypassing them. And she didn't seem to have a problem with the way he kept numbing her senses just as she approached climax either. She laughed at that as often as huffed or groaned in protest. He still got the point across, though.