Autumn Pt. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Yes,'' Frank replied. He'd been that guy, if only in the later stages of a relationship, when feelings of resentment had grown strong enough to kill his desire but not strong enough to make him to end it. Or when Nat was being particularly bratty. Or he just felt like driving his mother wild, so that it would be that much better when he inevitably did give in. Dom occasionally even did the same. ''I'll take Sexual Stereotypes for six hundred, Alex.''

''Stereotypes exist for a reason,'' Brianna said without opening her eyes.

After dialing back her sensitivity a bit so she could participate in the conversation, Frank told his cousin, ''Sure, but sometimes that 'reason' is that we don't want to feel guilty about things being the way they are, and the fact that we're doing nothing to change them, so we tell ourselves that there's literally no way we could even if we tried.''

She grunted.

''System justification is totally thing, and you know it,'' he continued. They'd talked about that during some of their monthly Skype chats. How frustrating it was that you couldn't get some people to see what was as obvious as the color of the sky to everyone else, or what the latest research suggested that trait correlated with. Those calls always started off with his cousin putting on a strip show, then the two of them masturbating together, but ended with normal conversation. Well, normal for people who'd spent way too many years in school. ''Imagine if Grandpa invoked that cliche in a conversation about race.''

Brianna pulled back and looked him square in the eye. The smile she gave him promised a counterargument, but there was something else in her expression. She was enjoying herself, and not because of the fat dick inside her or the strong hands groping at her backside. It was the verbal sparring, more than anything, that had made her lips curve upward.

That might have made her his ideal woman, if his mom hadn't already claimed the title.

''You make it sound like straight guys are underprivileged,'' his cousin countered. Then she pressed her lips to his and started pumping her hips vigorously, leaving no room for him to respond. Wet squelches filled the air and she did things inside that Frank couldn't explain. Supernatural stimuli began to buffet him once more as well.

That was okay, though. As long as it involved kissing him like that, and fucking him like that, his cousin was welcome to claim the last word anytime she wanted.

More memories returned to Frank and he decided to bust out a few moves Brianna hadn't seen yet. Spectral hands and mouths appeared, allowing him to tend to all her sensitive parts at once—as well as a few that weren't generally considered erogenous. He continued to do all that he could with what was actually attached to his body, but licked and sucked his cousin's prominent hip bones and ultra-sensitive nipples at the same time. Ethereal palms ran over her slender yet shapely thighs and her lightly rounded calves. Another pair of translucent hands gripped her shoulders to keep her from bouncing off as he thrust up into her faster and harder than ever before. Unseen fingers teased her hair, occasionally giving one of the curly locks a little tug. With teeth that had no substance yet somehow did, Frank bit into a meaty ass cheek. He wished he could have seen whether that left any indentations.

The moans his cousin delivered into his mouth grew increasingly desperate. If he'd wanted to, Frank could have finished her off in a matter of moments. He drew things out, though. Every time he sensed that Brianna was close to the edge, he dialed things back. He never dulled her pleasure receptors for long, but it didn't take much to delay her orgasm.

Only when he realized that delaying her release any longer would be tantamount to torture, and not the kind girls like her enjoyed, did Frank allow his cousin to explode.

And explode she did.

Never before had he witnessed a climax so epic. It was a good thing that his cousin's Libido was nowhere near full, or the energy fissioning inside would have burst the container—with or without any assistance from him. And he very pointedly hadn't provided any.

It wasn't often that his partner let him build up so much tension before granting a reprieve. His mother liked surrendering control, but she wasn't always the most patient woman. Frank didn't know how to refuse her pleas, either. When she started to get desperate, he usually let her finish. As for Nat, she'd sooner resort to violence than put up with anything like what he'd just put Brianna through. Assuming her least favorite brother-lover could even keep her at peak excitement for that long if she let him try.

Frank had forgotten that he could tell how full a person's Libido was by reaching out with a thin tendril of his own energy. Now that he'd done so, he saw that Brianna's was little more than halfway full. Powerful as she was, that still left her with a lot of energy, though. Frank could have poured everything he had into his cousin and she'd still be nowhere near max capacity. He was fairly close to his, though, despite their battles.

That was a strange thing to be aroused by, but it took Frank's breath away.

''OhmyfuckingodFrank,'' Brianna panted against his shoulder. Too bad her breasts were so small, or having her chest heave against his like that that might have been interesting. Actually, it still was, thanks to her rock-hard nipples.''That was amazing.''

''Thought you don't believe in God,'' Frank said.

''I don't,'' his cousin replied. ''You do know what expressions are, right?''

''Yeah, but I like to tease you.''

As she struggled to refill her lungs, Brianna said, ''You sound like my mother. She claims she's not as bad as other English teachers, but I have my doubts.''

''Okay, okay, I'll stop,'' he said.

Brianna gave her hips a good roll. ''You better not stop anything else.''

Frank smiled then made good on an unspoken promise from earlier.

His hand connected with her firm backside so hard that the resulting shockwave nearly displaced the roof. There was no invisible dome to contain it, either, as he'd decided that he actually wanted his brother to wake up. Yet his cousin's yelp gave way to a contented moan. Then she asked him to do it again. Or might even have demanded that he do so, though she couldn't possibly have recovered from the first one. Either way, Frank obliged.

The resulting orgasm was fairly modest. If he hadn't been focused so intently on her Libido, he might not even have noticed the way it turned as fragile as glass for a brief instant. Anyone forced to rely on mortal senses would have said that his cousin had enjoyed the smack but certainly hadn't cum. She'd shuddered and exhaled contentedly, but not a single ''fuck'' had been muttered, let alone screamed at the top of her lungs.

''What the?'' Todd mumbled. He rolled towards them, eyes half-open. ''That thunder?''

''Were those complete sentences?'' Brianna asked.

Frank raised an eyebrow at her. He didn't ask who sounded like her mother now, but she got the point—and stuck her tongue out at him as a result.

Todd winced and pressed his knuckles against his forehead, the way he did whenever something made him think too much. ''Why doesn't she have any clothes on?''

''Because that would make it hard for your brother to fuck my brains out.''

It took a moment for Todd to process that, as it apparently did that Brianna wasn't just naked, but riding Frank cowgirl. In the guy's defense, though, he had just woken up.

''Him being a bitch doesn't rule that out anyway?'' Todd said.

''I suppose he could use some help,'' their cousin replied with a naughty grin.

''Obviously,'' Frank deadpanned.

''Don't listen to him,'' Brianna told Todd. ''He doesn't mind.'' Her emerald gaze shifted from one brother to the other. That soft glimmer was crazy powerful. ''Do you, Frank?''

''Pffft. Like I'd care if he did,'' Todd replied, swinging his legs over the side of the bed. His eyes traveled over Brianna's body as he sat up, showing none of the disappointment Frank felt when looking at her chest and all the fascination he had with her hard, round ass.

''Good. He's really not enough for me,'' Brianna told Todd. Looking down at Frank, she added, ''Though he does try ever so hard.'' The nice squeeze she gave him inside did a good job of communicating the message that he shouldn't listen to a word she said.

Nonetheless, Frank showed their cousin just how hard he could try, pushing up with enough force to poke her in the cervix. He wasn't punishing her for letting Todd think he was inadequate, though. That would just be petty, and he was totally above that.

Brianna gasped, slumped forward, then slipped into orgasm yet again as Frank shot a trio of ecstatic bolts into her womb. A few more crackled off his shaft.

Despite the quick victory, he did not relent. Through a combination of pressure, friction, and supernatural frills, he managed to stretch her orgasm out to three full minutes. Todd just sat there all the while, hand on the back of his head and a pensive look on his face.

''Is that Mom?'' he asked after Brianna stopped screaming, his eyes on the TV.

''And Dom, and Grandpa,'' Frank confirmed.

They'd changed positions yet again, but had not lost any steam. Grandpa Dick was reclined on the chaise longue, neither sitting upright nor laying flat against the gold upholstery. Their mother had mounted him in reverse, allowing her to stare up at their brother as he choked her with one hand, slapped her tits with the other, and fucked her pussy raw.

Todd looked at him, a sardonic grin on his face. ''You're one sick puppy.'' He was trying to look and sound disgusted, Frank realized, but couldn't contain his prurience. ''I'd say you have shit taste in women too, but I wouldn't want to insult our cousin.''

''Thank you,'' Brianna said, eying him up and down. It was clear that she liked what she saw, and not just because her eyes were glowing. If she thought Todd was too lean, or that he could do with more body hair, it didn't show. Her eyes lingered on his tattoo, and those crazily defined abs. Seriously, how was it even possibly for eight distinct heads to show? The bastard didn't have an ounce of fat on him. The longer he looked at his brother, the harder it became for Frank to convince himself that the addition thereof would be an improvement.

''You see what they're doing?'' Todd asked their cousin.

''No, but I can make an educated guess,'' she replied.

His brother snorted. ''That not freak you out?'' One could almost think he'd never participated in a DP himself, let alone several dozen of them.

Any moment now, the poor guy would remember how their sister insisted that they double her up at least twice a day whenever Todd was stateside, or that that the only thing their mother had wanted for her birthday the past few years was to get serviced by all three of her sons at once. They were still under a powerful spell, though, and while the current incarnation seemed to be weaker than the previous ones, Frank had yet to regain all his memories himself, and he'd been awake for a while. It would take Todd time to catch up.

''Should it?'' their cousin asked.

''Looks kinda painf—'' Todd began, though he must have realized that wasn't true because he didn't bother finishing the sentence. Frank peered over Brianna's shoulder and zoomed the camera in on their mother's face. No doubt about it, she was enjoying herself immensely, even though Dom was no longer holding back. Maybe that was part of the enjoyment, baffling as Frank found such things. Their mother looked like she was about to experience an orgasm so intense it would put all of Brianna's to shame.

''I was sort of hoping we might give it a shot ourselves,'' Brianna said. There was that lip-biting thing again; Frank nearly busted a nut at the sight of it.

''Seriously?'' Todd asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

Frank decided that was as good a time as any to bring back some of the hands and mouths that he'd allowed to lapse. Allowing their cousin to settle for just one pair of palms on her tight little body was almost criminal. However disappointing her tits might be, the rest of her was worthy of worship—especially below the waist.

With a delicious coo, Brianna started working her hips a bit faster. She stared down at Frank, eyes turning into headlights. He managed to meet her gaze long enough to catch a smile that made the pain to his eyeballs entirely worth it. Meanwhile, her waves of euphoria grew stronger and warmer and she started massaging him aggressively with her love canal.

Todd took the opportunity to say, ''Looks like he's got you covered.'' Frank could only imagine how those words must have stung on the way out. ''Can't imagine he'll last long, though,'' his brother added, sounding more like himself. ''I'll take over when he finishes.''

''There's this new study out,'' Frank said, ''that shows you don't magically go from straight to gay if you let yourself within ten feet of another guy's cock.''

He'd expected more of a reaction from Brianna than the faint amusement indicated by her snort, but perhaps the callback to her earlier comment was a bit on the nose.

What had his mother told him? There's such a thing as trying too hard?

Todd's snort was nearly identical to their cousin's. ''Ten feet, he says.''

''C'mon,'' Brianna said. She reached back and gave her beautiful butt a slap. In spite of himself, Frank groaned. ''Tell me this ass isn't good enough to fuck.''

''Oh, it is,'' Todd said, staring at her posterior. ''I don't know if I ever seen a nicer one.'' Okay, that was going a bit far. The girl had a peachy bum, as the Brits said, but it could afford to be a bit bigger. Softer, too, though Todd wouldn't see it that way. ''I'll be happy to stick it in whatever hole you like—once you're done with that loser.''

Brianna shook her head. ''Now or never.''

''Alright, but you better lube me up first,'' Todd said as he climbed on top of the mattress and fished his cock out of his mesh shorts. He presented it to her proudly, as though expecting the mere sight of it to make her squeal. Did he not recall that their cousin had seen it already?

She took hold of it eagerly, the light already emanating from her eyes growing intense once again. That made Frank's own cock throb. Was he jealous of Todd's ability to up the wattage without even doing anything? Sure. But he also liked seeing this side of her.

''Thickness is what counts once your inside,'' Brianna told him, with wanton lust in her voice, ''but the long ones sure are nice to look at.'' She gave him a few pumps, her small hand looking comically unfit for the task. Even if she hadn't grabbed it with just the one, a good deal of Todd's shaft would remain uncovered. The guy didn't exactly have a pencil dick, either; he just wasn't as thick as some immortals. ''And to play with.''

''Wait til you see how it tastes,'' Todd told Brianna.

''Spend a lot of time with your own dick in your mouth?'' Frank asked.

''If you could, wouldn't you?'' his brother replied.

Brianna opened her mouth and inched towards Todd's already shining helmet. A long time later, her tongue darted out, licked at his pre-cum, then disappeared. That drew an amusing string of expletives from him. When at last she closed her mouth around his cock, she did so with all the urgency of a leaf falling to the ground.

''The fuck was that?'' he said a moment later, jolting upright. There was a hint of alarm there, but Frank suspected that whatever she'd done had felt pretty damn good, because everything she did felt good. ''You fucking shocked me with your tongue!'' his brother exclaimed. Frank laughed, prompting Todd to ask, ''She do that to you too?''

''Not with her mouth.''

''No fucking way,'' Todd said. ''She's got an electro-cunt?''

''Don't use that word,'' Frank said.

''Electro?'' Todd asked.

Meanwhile, their cousin continued working the upper third of Todd's cock, which was all she could fit in her mouth. Frank had no doubt that the girl could deep-throat like a champ, but apparently she wasn't ready to show off that particular talent.

Nonetheless, Todd already had his jaw clenched, eyes closed, and a lock of auburn ringlets in his fist. It was hard to tell just by looking whether he was in agony or experiencing the greatest pleasure imaginable, but Frank knew where he'd place his bets.

Then a soft pop announced his abrupt exit from her mouth.

Brianna straightened her back and said, ''Okay, I think it's good and wet.'' She flicked at Todd's cock with a fingernail, making him spin away sharply while muttering a curse. That amused her almost as much as it did Frank. ''Time for that thing to go in my butt.''

''You believe this girl?'' Todd asked Frank, laughing nervously.

''She's something, alright,'' he replied, earning a smile and a quick kiss from Brianna.

Or perhaps a dozen quick kisses. Who was counting?

It took Todd a while to get into position. Frank wondered if his brother still had no recollection of all the times they'd sandwiched Nat between them; DPs could be a bit complicated, logistically, but the three of them had discovered a number of configurations that worked well. Whether they were doing it in bed, on the couch, or standing up in the shower, they no longer wasted much time figuring out what went where. That last one was far from optimal, but when their sister was already late for school, allowances had to be made.

''Here we go, boys,'' Brianna said after Todd finally stopped fidgeting. ''Everyone ready?''

''Just a little more lube,'' Todd replied, before revealing that he remembered how to summon the stuff out of thin air. In so doing, he confirmed that he'd only asked for spit because he'd been hoping for a proper blowjob, through to completion. Frank couldn't blame him; he was looking forward to finding out how good their cousin was at giving head himself.

When every muscle in her body tensed up, Frank leaned in, nibble at their cousin's earlobe, then told her to relax. He numbed her senses a bit for good measure.

''Trying,'' Brianna replied without opening her eyes. She'd already started to, though.

In no time at all, the girl was moaning enthusiastically and the contents of her Libido were roiling and raging like never before. She alternated between raining slaps down on Frank's chest and digging her nails into his shoulders. Inside, their cousin squeezed him so hard that it almost felt like she was pinching or biting him with vagina dentata, though once Frank took defensive countermeasures that wound up feeling pretty okay.

''Good Gaia, this is amazing,'' Brianna declared, her choice of words no doubt influenced by the way Frank had teased her earlier. ''I can't believe I've never done this before.''

''I can't either,'' his brother said. He was pretending not to enjoy it himself, though.

Though, in truth, he'd never been the biggest fan of double-penetration. He agreed to it readily enough when Nat pleaded with him, because a genuine desire to please their sister was amongst his few redeeming qualities, but Todd had never really gotten comfortable with the idea of his cock and balls being that close to Frank's.

DPs certainly weren't as intense or pleasurable for the guys as for the girl, judging by what their mother and sister reported. That, and how often they requested it. It had plenty to offer them, though. True, the membrane separating a woman's vadge from her anal cavity was thin enough that they could feel one another through it, but Frank had long since decided that having another source of pressure and friction against a part of his body that responded well to such could only be a good thing. He just tried not think about where it was came from. Besides, nothing in all the world was better than making a woman cum her brains out, insides spasming and Libido shattering. The best orgasm Frank had ever experienced still couldn't compare to the joy of inducing several of that magnitude in his partner, one after another. How did that not mean more to Todd?

1...34567...10