Autumn Pt. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The self-awareness required by that quasi-confession made his cousin even more attractive to him. Frank tried to picture his older brother saying something like that and failed.

She pulled at a curly lock, evidently needing something to hold onto. ''Actually, I think there might have been a few threesomes. Mom's not a fan of pink tacos, but at least everything's out in the open. That makes me feel better about myself.''

''Pink tacos?'' Frank said raising an eyebrow.

''I can call it whatever I want; I've actually got one.'' She flashed him a quick smile that was far less irritating than it had any right to be. ''And before you ask, I'm not necessarily the biggest fan myself but I'm open to it. Meaning I've never gotten with another chica when there wasn't a muchacho involved, but when I find myself in that situation, I don't stop at running my hands over the other girl's body with feigned excitement.''

''I've been fucking my mom for a while now,'' Frank said, changing the subject. He wasn't sure how his cousin's confession made him feel. It didn't have the effect on him it probably would have on Todd, but the thought of having sex with her and her mother at the same time had more than a little appeal. ''Dom has been too. It started with him, then I found out. We had to keep it a secret for a while, but now that Nat's old enough, our house is a den of sin. Dad even gets in on the fun, when he's not at work. Or fucking Aunt Cindy.''

His cousin favored him with a small smile. ''It started with Dom, you say?''

''Yeah,'' Frank said. Because of course it had.

''Color me surprised,'' she said, the contents of her Libido sloshing around.

''That's not a color,'' Frank informed her.

''It's an expression.''

''Your face is an expression.''

''That's not, though,'' Brianna said before pulling his face towards hers so she could give him a peck on the lips. That was followed by a flurry of small kisses.

Frank buried one hand in Brianna's hair and did his best to reciprocate. Ever so slowly, they built tension, turning the playful exchange into something more passionate. Their tongues began to spar like fencers and their hands got pretty adventurous.

The way Brianna slid her palms over his hard muscles, purring as she did, gave Frank a cheap thrill. It wasn't just that she needed something to do with her hands while they kissed; she clearly appreciated his shoulders and biceps as much as his mother did. His body seemed to appeal to her the way he only wished that hers did to him.

Her ass was pretty nice, though; Frank had to give her that much. His cousin's face was definitely her best feature, but the more he pawed at her backside, the more fascinated he became with it. He started squeezing it so hard that Brianna half yelped and half whimpered into his mouth, which only made him redouble his efforts. He sensitized her half moons, determined to get her off just by groping them. Though he supposed his mouth would deserve some of the credit even if he succeeded. Her lips had to be as alive with sensation as his were, and his tongue was radiating warm euphoria.

Just as he thought one or both of them might cum, his cousin pulled away.

She looked over her shoulder at the flat-screen. ''Certainly doesn't look like it's their first time together, does it?'' Her eyes flashed green with arousal but the twitch of her lips was pure sadism. She knew that Frank hated seeing his mother with anyone who wasn't him almost as much as he loved watching her cum. She had to.

''No, it doesn't,'' Frank agreed, striving for a neutral tone.

Their grandfather was holding his mother up off the ground as though she weighed no more than a soccer ball. It probably helped that she was clinging to him like a barnacle, legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck, but Frank knew from experience that few positions were as awkward as that one. It wasn't tiring—Frank had only rarely felt anything like physical exhaustion in his true form—but maintaining it for any length of time, while making his thrusts count for something, was at least a logistical challenge.

Meanwhile, Dom stood behind her and was working his hips back and forth with surprising tenderness. Not once did he slap her ass. Their mom craved passion, finding praise in Dom's most punishing efforts, yet even she needed to slow things down from time to time. Frank had forgotten that his older brother appreciated that and was capable of meeting the need. He'd prefer to think that the guy only had one setting, that their mother had no choice but to seek another son out when she wanted tenderness, but that simply wasn't true. It would be more accurate to say that Frank insisted upon a slower pace, whereas Dom eased up when their mother needed him to but only when she needed him to.

''You figure Grandpa played favorites while swearing he loved his daughters equally?'' Frank asked, trying not to think about his brother or how well-suited he was to pleasing their mother. How the jerk could back up all his talk when the lights were out.

Brianna made the sort of sound girls everywhere did when they saw newborn pups try to stand then collapse as their little legs gave out. ''Does someone feel neglected?''

''I'm just wondering if sibling rivalry is always worse for our kind.''

Their kind. Immortals. That still hadn't quite sunk in.

They could die—as any fantasy nerd knew, that wasn't what the word ''immortal'' meant—but they never aged anymore than they thought they should. The reason his uncle and his grandfather looked older than any of the women was that prevailing notions of beauty emphasized youth for one gender to a greater degree than it did the other. That was starting to change, as evidenced by the rise of MILF and cougar-themed porn, but there was still a reason none of the women had silver in their hair.

It wasn't just the effects of aging they were immune to, either. They would forever be in perfect health, and would never feel anything they didn't wish to while in their true forms, as he'd guessed earlier. Frank and his siblings had gotten sick all the time growing up, but only because that was normal for young children. All part of the disguise.

Shit, their women didn't even menstruate. Frank's mother had explained that to him when he'd asked if they needed to use protection. Their kind had to choose to conceive.

The greenest green eyes that had ever greened locked onto Frank's. ''So we're really gonna do this, huh?'' his cousin asked as she ran a hand back and forth over his huge delts. ''If I admit that I'm nervous, you have to promise not to make fun of me.''

''Wherever you've set your expectations, they're too high,'' Frank said.

Brianna snorted. ''I might believe that if you hadn't kissed me within an inch of my life.''

That made it a good time to do so all over again.

While they locked lips, Frank dismissed his drawstring pants. His cousin wasted no time reaching around back to grab hold of him. She really must have shared their grandmother's view that girth was what mattered, because her Libido nearly burst as she closed her fist around his shaft and found that the tips of her thumb and middle finger didn't come anywhere close to touching. Frank considered helping her out but decided it was more fun to let her handle that herself. She seemed to know what she was doing.

When his head reached her wet slit, Brianna let out a moan that sent shivers down Frank's spine. Her hips twitched erratically, as though she couldn't quite decide whether she was willing to let him in or not. They both knew she couldn't resist, however. It was only a matter of time until she swallowed him whole.

''Having trouble?'' Frank asked. ''I know I'm big, but—''

His cousin tittered softly. Not too softly, though.

''Like you've had bigger,'' he said, trying to mask his sudden self-consciousness. Could he have been mistaken about her reaction? It had certainly seemed like she was impressed by how thick his dick was. No, she definitely was. That laugh was just to mess with him.

The glow in her eyes, and chaos in her Libido, confirmed it.

Frank pressed his lips to hers, causing Brianna to resume her descent. She kissed him back with surprising sweetness. There was no fiery passion there, but there was tenderness and affection. That almost distracted Frank from the rush of sensation as he parted her lips and entered her love canal. With the pace of melting ice, Brianna pushed down, allowing more and more of him to slide in. Twenty minutes passed, or perhaps it was their grandfather's beloved ninety seconds, but eventually his cousin finished absorbing his bulbous head and her tight labia moistened his foreskin. A delicious groan passed from her mouth to his.

Then Brianna jerked up, almost letting him slip out.

''Something wrong?'' Frank asked.

''Not at all,'' his cousin replied, already starting to take his helmet back in. ''I just want to savor the moment.'' Her second advance was nowhere near as slow but halted around mid-shaft. Tremors ran down her body, apparently threatening to overtake her. How she'd survive to the next milestone was a mystery Frank couldn't wait to solve.

''You've no idea how good this feels,'' Brianna whispered.

''I might have some,'' Frank replied through gritted teeth. He'd numbed himself, as usual, but that didn't keep all the sensation from getting through. The fit was so perfect, and the friction so sweet, that spots swam in his vision. Everything down there had tensed in anticipation. He was one involuntary muscle spasm away from ejaculating.

''Believe me, what I'm feeling is better,'' his cousin said, because she could no more pay him a compliment without turning it into a competition than subtly suggest that she was smarter or more moral than him without hiding the claim behind faint praise.

So Frank decided to drive his hips up, burying his cock deep inside her. His cousin let out a gasp as his pelvis smacked into hers. For a moment, Frank thought she might be mad at him, but the look on her face was one of surprise giving way to amusement and then pleasure.

''Two can play at that game, mister,'' Brianna said, eyes glowing and energy thrumming.

She wasn't kidding.

Her pussy gripped him so tight that Frank thought she might asphyxiate him. She began to relax after a few erratic spasms, but that brought no relief, as the next phase involved her inner walls literally vibrating against him. Every pulse of her silken lining sent waves of euphoria through his body; they spread out from his groin, traveled up to his head and down to his toes, and warmed him to the core. Then bolts of ecstasy started shooting down his shaft, one after another after another. They were mighty potent, too. The damn girl had to be running down her Libido at a frightening clip, but that didn't seem to bother her. She was apparently willing to do whatever it took to make him cum.

Once he got his wits about him, Frank tightened up his defense. His cousin's efforts immediately began to falter. As soon as he was able to, Frank launched a counteroffensive, wreathing his cock in an ecstatic field. His every thrust got a reaction, be it a gasp, a curse, or an involuntary spasm—to say nothing of the absolute bedlam unfolding inside her Libido. The pulsing of her pussy stopped, as did the waves of euphoria and bolts of ecstasy. Brianna even seemed to be having trouble with her eyelids. The muscles in her back and butt tightened, liquefied, then hardened again. Each contraction was weaker and shorter-lived than the previous one, though, until suddenly she seized up and her body refused to relax. Frank recognized that for what it was—one last hurrah before an epic climax.

Which he did not allow her to reach.

He didn't care if his cousin begged, bit, or drew blood with her nails; she wasn't going to cum until he was ready to for her to do so. He lowered her sensitivity just enough to make her retreat from the brink without allowing the wave that hadn't crested to crash.

At some point, though, Brianna must have passed a saving throw or something, because the tide turned back in her favor. Frank had already dulled his senses as much as he could, yet the pleasures she visited upon him were unbearable. He wouldn't last much longer.

They threw so much energy at each other that their bodies began to slow down. They couldn't demand much from their muscles while working that hard on a supernatural level.

To an outside observer, then, it must have looked like they weren't even having sex. Frank's thrusts became so slow that Brianna might not even have felt them if he hadn't rewired her nervous system, and her counterattack had nothing to do with her hips. They managed a few limp kisses, and groped languidly at their favorite parts, but their lower bodies hardly moved. Friction was the weakest force either of them deployed.

Eventually, they reached a ceasefire. Neither spoke a word, but it was clear that they couldn't keep going like that. Too much was being invested, on both sides, with no hope of breaking the stalemate. Frank wondered which of them must have looked more heavily drugged. Brianna was swaying from side to side, ready to topple over, whereas Frank just knew that he had a goofy grin on his face, even though he couldn't feel a thing.

''You are so much better than any other guy I've been with,'' Brianna said as she fought to reassert control of her upper body. ''But don't let that go to your head.''

Too late.

''Though, in fairness,'' she added with a mischievous grin, ''I haven't had Dom yet.''

Frank laughed and pulled one hand back to slap her ass, then stopped himself.

His cousin tensed up in anticipation. When she realized he wasn't going to go through with it, she whimpered. ''I don't mind a good slap on the ass,'' Brianna told him, that same grin returning. ''In fact, I kinda like it.'' Leaning in close enough for him to feel the warmth of her breath on his neck, she said, ''Please?''

''It's not that,'' Frank said. Fighting her to a standstill had left him too tired to keep the sound on their side of the room. Some spells remained active even if you forgot about them, but that wasn't one of them; the more flagrantly they defied the laws of universe, as physicists understood them, the more likely they were to require upkeep. In a few moments, he'd be up the task again, but he wasn't yet. ''I don't want to wake Todd.''

''Maybe I wouldn't mind that either,'' Brianna said, eyes gleaming.

By way of response, Frank put the heel of one hand on her shoulder, pushed back, then leaned down and took a sensitive nipple in his mouth. All without letting her off his cock.

His cousin pushed right back, forcing him to sit up straight. ''What if I said I wanted to follow your mother's lead?'' she asked. As she did, she gave her hips a nice roll. With all the other shit she'd been doing to him, that should hardly even have registered, yet it felt gooood. ''How would you feel about that? DPing me with your brother?''

''Honestly?'' Frank said. ''I know I should prefer to have Nat join us, but if I can't have you all to myself, nothing would turn me on more than that.'' It was hard to hear his own words over the sound of his heart thumping in his chest and his Libido humming. ''I have a real thing for women who are completely uninhibited and utterly insatiable. Is that weird?''

''I don't know, is it weird that I kind of love hearing you say that?'' his cousin replied. While he processed that, she nibbled at his ear. Briefly. ''Don't get me wrong, I'd totally tap Nat's ass. But there is no sense in which you 'should' prefer that she join us.''

Frank groaned, which was apparently the reaction his cousin had been looking for. Part of him resented the giggle she let out, but another just didn't give a shit. ''So you like having one in each hole?'' he asked, tightening his grip on her ass. ''Is that what I'm hearing?''

''Never had the pleasure,'' Brianna replied. ''I'll try anything once, though.'' She worked herself up and down slowly, letting his shaft grind against the spongy flesh of her G-spot. That alone nearly finished her off, but didn't quite. ''What I love is the fact that you're not threatened by it. Most guys are so afraid of being called gay that they'd sooner chew their own arm off than get within a hundred feet of another hard cock. You've no idea how frustrating that is, especially since we're all just assumed to be bi-flexible.''

''Didn't you already say that you are?'' Frank asked.

''I'm not sure those were my exact words,'' Brianna told him as she raked her fingers across his scalp. ''But whatever. It's the presumption that bothers me. And the double-standard.'' She gave Frank a thin smile. ''So it's nice that you're not like that.''

''I never offered to suck Todd off.''

Brianna snapped her fingers in mock disappointment. Then threw in some hip grinding for good measure, which made her eyes roll back inside her head.

''Gotta say, though, the idea of you being sandwiched between us, using us both for your pleasure, has almost gotten me off already,'' Frank told his cousin.

''There's a fine line between saying you appreciate women who refuse to let society shame them for enjoying sex,'' Brianna said, ''and believing that we're all sluts who aspire to nothing more in life than pleasing as many cocks as possible.''

''That's not—''

Brianna laid a finger over his lips. ''I didn't say you were on the wrong side of that line; just that it's there. DPs have gotten a lot more popular in porn, and I have a hard time believing that has nothing to do with how vocal certain types of men have become online.''

''You're probably right,'' Frank said.

''Anyway,'' his cousin whispered in his ear, ''I don't care if you do think I'm a slut.'' She gave his neck a soft bite. ''Sometimes, I feel like one.'' More teeth. He wasn't a big fan of that but still didn't stop her. ''I might even like being treated like a slut, if I'm with the right guy.'' She went back to the soft approach, swirling her tongue around his earlobe. That felt insanely good. ''At least that's what people are saying about me.''

''For reasons you can't comprehend,'' Frank said flatly.

His cousin had basically just confirmed that she was one of those women who didn't think she was doing her job unless she awakened carnal desires so strong that her man started acting like an animal, which of course no guy was ever far from doing because evolutionary psychobabble, then submitted meekly to him. Which would, of course, make her feel guilty and validated at the same time. That regressive tripe made Frank want to vomit, but he decided not to spoil the moment by making an issue of it. That his cousin bought into certain corrosive myths about masculinity put her in good company with millions of women who somehow still saw themselves as uber-progressives.

Besides, how could he hold anything against her when she looked like that? Beauty was said to be in the eye of the beholder, but any guy who got a good look at his cousin and didn't immediately put her in their all time top ten list wasn't functioning properly.

''What if he's not interested?'' Frank asked as he pushed up into Brianna ever so slowly.

''Please,'' came the breathless reply.

''Someone's impressed with herself,'' he said. Granted, Brianna was so far beyond gorgeous that she couldn't even see it in her rear-view mirror, but did she hear herself?

''It's not that,'' his cousin panted. ''Just...mmmph...have you ever...fuck, right there...met a guy ...ungh ...'' For a moment, Frank didn't think she'd ever finish the thought. Her eyes had rolled back in her head again, so hard this time that it wouldn't surprise him if they'd gotten stuck there. Her Libido was quivering like a guitar string, which made for an odd visual since it was the size of Lake Ontario. ''Who'd say no?'' she finished.