Avery and Jenna Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the clock wound down to about twenty minutes, Jenna placed the wine glass on the table and kissed Avery on his lips. She looked into his eyes. Her gaze made Avery soften inside.

"You're so handsome," she spoke, running her delicate hand across Avery's shaven cheek.

"And you're so beautiful," he responded. Jenna's face flushed at his comment. She snuggled against his chest and felt safe and secure in his arms. She breathed in his scent. It was a mild, unfamiliar scent, yet it was remarkably tantalizing, with high notes of cedar wood.

"Since this is our first time spending New Year's Eve together, I want to do something to make it memorable," Jenna said, still resting her head against his chest.

"What do you want to do?" He asked. His chest rumbled a bit against her head as he spoke. She continued to watch the television without truly absorbing what she was viewing. Other thoughts were on her mind.

"Just something small. As it gets closer to the ball dropping, I want to suck you," she explained. Avery leaned down and kissed her on the forehead.

"Can I do that?" She inquired. Avery moaned affirmatively without speaking any words.

"I can?" She inquired a second time, wanting to hear more enthusiasm from him, but Avery again responded without words.

"And when you cum, I want it on my face."

"Okay," Avery whispered, kissing her forehead again. He squeezed Jenna again, rubbing her arm up and down. Slightly perturbed by his seeming lack of enthusiasm, she reached for her glass of wine and drank a large gulp of it. For her, giving him a simple blowjob was important. As the old adage goes, whatever you are doing at the beginning of the New Year is what you will spend doing the entire year. Jenna wanted to rededicate herself to their relationship; more specifically, their sex life. Jenna and Avery began having sex from the onset of their relationship and the intimacy, from time to time, grew fusty.

They once made love to each other numerous times a day. But when they reunited the summer previous, she did notice how much their sex life had depleted. When the semester was in session, it was even worse. They would have sex once or twice a month. It was not just a lack of sex, but a lack of kissing, cuddling, or general affection. Sure, Jenna and Avery spent time together. They would go see a movie or have dinner dates with friends, but it was difficult for them to catch one another in the mood for anything physical. Sometimes, Avery would be hard all day for Jenna. He would come home revved up but found her distant and uninterested upon her return from the drafting lab. Conversely, Jenna would wait for Avery to return home from classes with soaked panties. She found him communicative yet frustrated and uninterested in alleviating her arousal.

Tonight, she made sure there were no distractions. Jenna demanded they both leave their cell phones in the office. The front door was locked tight. The blinds to the balcony were shut. She wanted nothing except for them to be left alone. When fifteen minutes until midnight crept upon them, Jenna finished her glass of wine and placed it back onto the table. After kissing Avery passionately on the lips, she reached into his pants and started rubbing him. Her eager hand was thrilled to find him already rigid, with the head of his cock oozing a drop of pre-cum. She pulled it free and readjusted on the couch so her head was positioned comfortably above his lap. Her fingertips rubbed him up and down delicately, teasing Avery. His cock jerked as it grew in length and girth. As she fondled him, she looked up to him with a question that demanded a very serious answer.

"Do you still find me attractive?" She asked sensitively.

"Absolutely. Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know. People sometimes just stop loving each other. Or they wake up and realize that they're not attracted to the person they're with anymore," she answered, still looking up at him.

"Well, not me. I feel for you, now, what I felt for you in high school. I'm still very much attracted to and in awe of you," he responded. Jenna, reassured by his words, moved her mouth onto him. He shuddered slightly as her humid mouth cloaked him. She guided her lips as far down his shaft as she could, flicking her tongue against it repeatedly as she did. Her free hand pulled his pants from his waist. They fell from his knees towards his ankles. Free of the fabric constraint, Avery spread his thighs open. She moved her hand to his balls, cradling them in her hand while her mouth gobbled his rod. He closed his eyes, calmed his quivering body, and let Jenna do as she pleased. His moans stroked her ego and persuaded her to continue. She squeezed his sack a little tighter, gently moving her hand in a circle around them. As she did, Avery released more pre-cum into her mouth. She removed his cock from between her lips and rubbed the tip against them, spreading the fluid onto them.

In her youth, she hated sucking Avery's cock. In her mind, it was acceptable to allow someone to penetrate her vaginally, yet taking a cock in her mouth was inexplicably objectionable. Since the two of them reunited, a different mindset prevailed. Sucking on him did not feel wrong or dirty, but was a loving, passionate act to her. And what girl does not like to have her clit licked? How could she ask for oral without reciprocating appropriately? She took his cock and slapped it against her cheek a few times, enjoying the feeling of the hard rod. After a few strikes with increasing force, she swallowed him back into her mouth. She positioned her upper body so she could rest in his lap. Avery looked down and watched her head bobbing up and down in his lap.

He loved that view. Not being able to see his cock in her mouth but feeling it there was an arousing prospect for Avery. Of course, he enjoyed seeing her full, delicious lips smothering his dick; there was something about the mystery of feeling her mouth on him without actually seeing it that got Avery hot. He put his arms on the back of the couch, disarming myself and surrendering entirely to Jenna. Her jaw muscles engulfed him deeply a few times, sliding her lips firmly all the way to his base. She pressed her tongue downward and opened her throat, allowing Avery access to it like a waterslide. It was a recurring fantasy of hers to feel Avery in her throat. Though seldom explicitly expressed, she loved deep throating him. Avery's manhood was thick, long, and heavy, so she felt proud of her ability to take him in his totality. Her ears especially loved the sounds Avery made when she throated him. He would moan out her name or tell her how good it felt.

It made Jenna feel loved and appreciated. Pleasing Avery pleased her. When he came, her ego was delighted. She was fortunate that Avery felt the same way. There were times Avery would make love to her and cum in the middle of an intense sex session. Instead of stopping, he would ask her to help him get hard again and endure to get Jenna off. She found it impressive that any man could cum and then keep going afterward.

Her fantasy became tangible as she tasted his salty pre-cum against her tongue. She could always tell Avery was getting close to cumming, as he always released a pretty noticeable amount of brackish pre-cum. She opened her eyes and looked at the countdown clock on the television; there were six minutes left before the ball dropped. Not wanting him to cum too quickly, Jenna directed her attention from his cock to his balls, sucking and licking on them passionately. She followed a common routine, beginning by kissing each testicle, and then taking each one between her lips and lightly sucking on it. She finished by licking each one up and down with the tip of her practiced tongue. When she was finished, Avery's balls were gleaming of Jenna's saliva.

Three minutes remained before the end of the year, and she went back to complete her work on his cock. Her pace quickened. It was not quite as fast as Maggie's expert technique from the other night, but it did not need to be. Maggie's lips were thinner and, admittedly, did not feel as good as Jenna's fuller set. Avery looked down to catch glimpses of her incredible skills.

"I'm so close," he warned. Jenna increased her speed even more at his words. He watched as she took him completely in her mouth without struggle, attempting to maintain the rhythm she had built up. At last, the final minute arrived. Much like his cock, Avery's mind was on the verge of exploding. He wanted to find ways of explaining the pleasure he felt, to let Jenna know how good she was doing, but her superior technique removed all rationale from Avery. Within the final thirty seconds, Jenna took Avery from her mouth and started quickly stroking him. She leaned her head against his stomach and positioned his cock only two inches away from her right cheek.

"Cum for me," she requested, closing her eyes and readied herself for his load. As she stroked, she could hear the countdown on the television reach fifteen seconds. She licked her lips to remove his flavor from them. The clock soon reached the ten-second mark. As people on the television counted downwards from ten, Avery informed Jenna of his imminent release. Not with actual words, but with loud groans and shuddering muscles. As the countdown reached five seconds, Avery's dick began to squirt. She moaned happily as he emptied his balls against her cheek. One gush of his seed went against the side of her nose; another made it as far as her forehead, but most of it coated her right cheek. This facial was unlike the one she received the previous night. They were both about equal in sheer amount, but this one was not so watery, but was thick and heavy cum. It was the kind Jenna liked because it was not so untidy. She opened her eyes and saw as people on the television were screaming "Happy New Year" and Auld Lang Syne was playing in the background. Gently, her hand eased her stroking of him, then stopped to lick off the spunk that had collected on her fingers. Her goal accomplished, she rose from his lap and kissed him deeply.

"Happy New Year, Avery," she said, content that half of her face was covered with thick, white globs of his jizz.

"Happy New Year, Jenna."

"How do I look?" She asked, brushing her hair from the soiled side of her face, so Avery could see the jizz on her face unimpeded.

"Very sexy," he responded. After flashing him a wide smile, she left the couch to clean off her face. The two of them cuddled up on the couch minutes afterward and fell asleep. It was a welcome change from the tense situation that permeated the apartment days earlier.

It appeared as though their trial bore welcome fruit. And unsurprisingly, since Jenna returned prematurely from Switzerland, things between them quickly began to improve. The two of them missed everything about each other. They enjoyed the sights, the smells and even the little pet peeves of one another. Like how Avery would play his music a bit too loudly or the way Jenna left her dirty clothes out in the living room. The most improved aspect of their rapport was their sex. Jenna was voracious again and wanted to fuck all over their apartment. At her behest, they fucked on the kitchen table, the kitchen floor, in the laundry room atop the running machines, in the office, in the hallway, and in the bathroom amid a steamy shower; however, some coaxing was required before she wanted to fuck in their bedroom again. Jenna made it clear to Avery that she did not want to have sex with him anywhere he had fucked Mika. He was not permitted to speak to or see her. Upon learning of the Christmas gift Mika gave him, Jenna almost forced Avery to get rid of it.

As each day passed, Avery began to forget details about Mika. He remembered her beautiful face but forgot her delicate, assured voice. He remembered the few intimate moments they had together but forgot the sweet yet rash words she said to him and him to her. He remembered her soft, golden skin but forgot the spirit into which he tapped each time they made love. He did not delete Mika's number as Jenna instructed, but it did not matter. Mika had not made any attempt to get in touch with Avery, nor did he exert any effort to reconnect with her. And while a part of him longed for her presence, he was not given much time to think on Mika, as Jenna's resuscitated appetite for his cock kept him occupied for several hours of the day. Avery had since spoken to Alicia and thanked her for her advice. When she asked Avery about the decision he made, he answered that he did not make one. Because it seemed that the girls had made the decision for him. Jenna chose to renew her claim to Avery, and Mika chose to give up on whatever it was they had. Alicia was glad to hear that Avery stayed with Jenna, as she believed Jenna was the right choice for him. Still, it was unfortunate that whatever he had with Mika ended the way it did: with a dead silence.

THE LUNCH

Their local mall was remarkably empty for a weekend. Perhaps since it was eight days removed from Christmas and only two days into the New Year. Surrounding Avery were a handful of employees, manning their respective mall restaurants. He chose the small Chinese shop, if for no other reason than to feel a set of chopsticks in his hands again, and from their feeling, remember the kind person who taught him how to use them. He sat in a random chair near the shop. Empty chairs floated in space around him, save for a group of teenagers at the opposite side of the food court. Avery bit into a small piece of broccoli, chewing it multiple times before swallowing. Next was some white rice and some large pieces of chicken. He was reading news articles on his phone, trying to entertain himself as he waited for his company to join him. He saw something about the oil prices which caught his attention. That is, until he received the text message for which he was waiting.

[Hey! I'm finally on my break. Where are you?]

[I'm at the food court.]

[All right. I'll be right there.]

A few minutes passed before he could see Maggie walking up to the table where he sat. She hugged him and sat in the chair across from him. She wore a long, thick grey dress. It looked very warm. Her legs were covered with black leggings. On top of her dress was a thick black jacket. She removed the jacket and threw her hair out of her face with her hands. Her eyelids were covered with a thin coat of gold eye shadow.

"I'm surprised Jenna let you out of her sight long enough to have lunch with me," she joked.

"Very funny," he responded, taking another big bite of his food.

"That looks good. I'm gonna get some," she said, standing up and walking to the counter. As she ordered her lunch, Avery watched Maggie play with the ends of her long brown hair, twirling it with her fingers. She looked back at him and caught him staring at her. Knowing that he liked what he saw made Maggie smile and blush slightly as she paid for her food and brought her tray back to the table.

"I'm starving," she said, digging her fork straight into her plate.

"Me too. I hope you don't think me rude by not waiting," he said, sipping some of his tea. As she chewed her food, she placed her hand over her mouth and shook her head side to side.

"You're fine. So, how are things with Jenna?"

"They're good. Really good. We've been having a lot of fun together since she got back."

"Lots of debauched sex?"

"A lot of it, yes." They shared a small laugh at the comment.

"So, why did she come back early?" Maggie asked, taking a small gulp of water from the plastic bottle she bought from the shop.

"There was this guy who was stalking her," he answered. He kept his response short and made no mention of the infidelity.

"That's crazy," she said with genuine surprise in her voice. "Yeah, Janelle and I were wondering what was going on. She had been excited about her Switzerland trip for a while."

"Yeah, it was a surprise to me, too. She seemed really adamant about going. Being accepted at that school in Switzerland for the Winter Session was a big deal, from what she told me."

"I thought so." She finished another mouthful of food before speaking again. "Oh well."

"Yeah." A small silence overtook the table. It was stunningly uncomfortable for Avery, for if he did not have Maggie's conversation, all he would have is Maggie's appearance, the beautiful woman who was blossoming into one of his best friends. He did what he could to alleviate the awkwardness. "How's everything at your apartment?"

"Umm, well Janelle has been working a lot, so I haven't seen her as much lately. And aside from my job here, I've just been jogging to lose a few extra pounds. And I have no idea what's going on with Mika. She's just been sitting in her room. I don't even know if she's, like, eating or bathing or whatever."

"Huh. That's unfortunate."

"Yeah, I guess so." There was another small silence between them as they both ate their food. In the corner of Avery's eyes, he noticed how Maggie's earrings drew his attention to the high cheekbones in her face, and the way her skin shone beautifully and effortlessly in the artificial lights above them. Maggie could sense the heavy gaze coming from him. She felt flattered and embarrassed at once.

"So, can I ask you something? And you don't have to answer if you don't want to," she said, putting her fork down. Her question appeared to be of some importance.

"All right. Go ahead."

"Did something happen between you and Mika?" Avery sighed and did not reply. And yet, she knew the answer without a spoken word. Maggie's eyes widened; she put her hand over her mouth.

"Oh my God, I knew it. I knew it! You two fucked, didn't you?"

"Stop," Avery said bluntly.

"How was it? Was it weird? Was it any good? I bet it was. She has a great body."

"It was a mistake, okay? That's all it was."

"If you say so."

"How did you even know?"

"It's my Maori heritage. I knew it was going to happen."

"Seriously. Did she say something to you? Because she told me she wasn't going to say a word to anyone."

"She left her door open a few days ago when she left for work. I was on my way out to run and she was in the kitchen. I only saw it briefly, but she had a picture of you and her on her desk."

"You're too smart for your own good," he said, taking another big bite of food.

"That's so weird. You and Mika. I can't imagine your baby forearm dick fitting in her tiny body. How did she even handle you?"

"Maggie, stop."

"I'm sorry. I just can't believe it. You know, if circumstances were different, you and Mika would make a really cute couple. But, you know, they're not different," she said as she trailed off. She stopped speaking and caught up on eating as silence returned to their table.

"You know, I just realized something. Out of Jenna, Janelle, Mika, and me, I'm the only girl whose vagina you haven't been inside."

"So?"

"I'm the only girl that you haven't had sex with."

"I don't care what Clinton said: oral sex is still sex. Besides, you're forgetting Alyssa. I know she's not particularly fond of me."

"That's not fair at all. I want to get laid," she said, taking another big gulp of water.

"Ask Jenna. She might let you," he joked.

"I would probably love it, but I love being friends more."

"Me too."

"So, have you talked to Mika since Jenna got back?"

"No, and I don't think she wants to talk to me right now."

"Don't take it personally. She's said the whole of, maybe, twenty words to Janelle and me since she got back. I think it might have something to do with her walking in on us blowing you."

"Yeah, that was some crazy night."

"I can try to talk to her for you if you want. Maybe try to salvage something instead of letting the bridge burn entirely."

123456...8