Avery and Jenna Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to try something," she said. Jenna sat up and got onto her knees. She bent at her waist, over the arm of the couch. Avery released Jenna and stood on the other side of the couch. He put a hand back onto her head and rubbed her cheek with his other hand.

"You're so beautiful," he said. She leaned her head against the hand on her face.

"Thank you so much," she responded. Less than a second later, a playful slap went across her face. Avery grabbed her hair and pulled her head back forcefully. Jenna's eyes widened as she felt him strike her. It gave her such a thrill when Avery handled her so roughly.

"Slap me again," Jenna ordered. Avery did as she commanded, striking her face a second time with a little additional fervor. Her pussy salivated ferociously as he struck her. If only she could let Avery inside of her, but Jenna's fear of blood was, borderline, debilitating. Avery shoved his cock back into her mouth and started fucking it viciously, using the back of her head for extra control. After a few minutes of the punishing treatment, Jenna was tapping Avery's arm again, signaling to him that she needed a break. Avery ignored it, hitting her across her cheek again and overpowering her as she tried to back away. As unrelenting as he felt like being, he finally released her. Jenna turned her head to the side, as though she were going to throw up. After a few minutes of rest and uninterrupted breathing, she turned her eyes back upward to Avery.

"Sorry. I felt a little nauseated. You can keep going," she assured him. Avery grabbed her head and looked her in her eyes.

"Put your hands behind your back," he ordered. With a smile painted on her face, she did as she was instructed. Avery reached for a pillow from the couch and put it under her head to hoist her to a comfortable, ideal angle. He ran his hand across her cheek.

"Leave your hands behind your back and do not stop me. I'm going to fuck your mouth as long and as hard as I please. Do you understand me?" Jenna nodded her head and looked up at Avery. "Repeat what I just said."

"I have to keep my hands behind my back and I can't stop you. My mouth is yours to do with as you please," she responded, opening it slightly for Avery. He jammed his cock into it, causing her to scream, though the sound was muffled against him. He barreled his hard dick inward. Jenna expertly covered her teeth with her lips. He dropped his head back as he felt himself passing the threshold of her throat again. She was teary-eyed and again nauseous, but she did as she was told and kept her hands behind her back. Avery stopped and pulled his cock from her mouth. As he did, long bridges of spit connected her mouth to his dick.

"Thank you for fucking my mouth," she said, looking up at him. He put one hand on her head and the other around her throat. He pulled her mouth onto him again, fucking it harder than before.

"You know what I think about sometimes?" He said, forcing her head onto him. Jenna moaned against him, inquisitively.

"I think about bending you over. Spanking you. I think about licking and tongue-fucking your ass. Then, I want to cuff your hands behind your back and fuck your ass until it's swollen and you're begging me to stop. And after you've convinced me that I should pull my cock out of your ass, I would shove it into your mouth and make you suck it and clean me off. I would make you suck your own ass off of my cock until I was ready to cum. And then I would cum in your mouth and make you swallow it..."

He could barely finish his sentence before he started squirting his salty seed into her mouth. When Jenna tasted it, she moaned contently as her throat accepted the warm fluid. Avery grunted and held her head down until he had completely emptied himself between her rosy lips. He slapped her across the face one final time before pulling his spent cock away slowly.

"A little rougher than I was expecting," she confessed, leaning her head against his hand again.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I asked for it," she said, sitting up from the pillow and wiping the mess from her lips and cheeks.

"Your cum tasted good," she confessed, as sexily as she could manage.

"I'm glad."

"Tomorrow night, if I'm still spotting, I want you to fuck me in the ass and make me suck you clean. That actually sounds really hot."

"I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me."

"It didn't hurt that much, dear. You were just a tad bit overzealous," she responded, standing up and fixing her hair. She kissed him lovingly and moseyed into the bathroom. As Avery searched the living room for his boxers, he heard his phone ring. Locating it in a pocket of his discarded pants, he saw it was a text message from Maggie.

[Call me as soon as you get this, please.]

Curious as to the reason behind the text, he quickly tossed on his boxers and stepped into the office. He gave her a call to see what was so urgent.

"Hey."

"What's up?" He asked, sitting down in the computer chair.

"So, I just had a conversation with Mika."

"And?"

"She really loves you."

"Why are you telling me this? Jenna's back. There's no reason why I should speak to Mika anymore."

"I'm telling you because when we had lunch yesterday, I saw the look on your face. That wasn't lust. You have feelings for Mika. Some strong, complex feelings. She had the same look on her face tonight. You two need to address it. One of you needs to be the bigger person and open a line of communication."

"And she's not going to do it, right?"

"Not for my lack of trying, but you're right."

"Maggie, I appreciate what you're trying to do, but it's not going to work. Mika and I were never meant to be together. We were just having fun with each other. Nothing more."

"Do you really believe that?"

"I have to go. I'll talk to you later." Before Maggie could speak another word, Avery ended the call.

THE PROPOSAL

Nearly two weeks had passed since the short conversation with Maggie. She did not try to text or call Avery after that night. Had she done so, it would not have made a difference. Avery spent as much time with Jenna as he could within those two weeks. Everything was going so well. It were as though he was getting to know a new side of a familiar person. She possessed the same physical characteristics of the woman of his dreams, but her personality was so different. She was lustful and willing to please but also demanding and forceful. Her words, during sex, were no longer mere words; they were the law of the land. Jenna found confidence that things remained fresh and exciting in their sex life if she took control occasionally. As with many relationships, once the physical intimacy increased, the relationship as a whole, improved. They made love as frequently as possible, like two hormone-filled teenagers experimenting for the first time.

Thursdays always seemed to be relatively uneventful for Avery. Nothing of importance ever seemed to happen on Thursdays. He walked around his apartment with a large black trash bag, picking up random things to toss out. Old pieces of paper, magazines, and socks and t-shirts with holes in them were not safe from his cleaning spree. Soon, the large trash bag was filled to the point where dragging it on the carpet was easier for Avery than carrying it. After discarding old toiletries, a slightly moldy shower poof, and the old plastic liner, he turned his attention to the office. As he dragged the heavy bag towards the room, Jenna looked at him from the corner of her eyes. She sat at the computer desk, typing at her typical, blazing speed. Avery did not interrupt her. He put the bag just inside of the doorframe and looked around the room for various, superfluous items. Nothing immediately jumped out at him. Moments later, he jumped onto the twin-sized bed in the room and reached his large hands on the side of the bed against the wall. Jenna smiled and turned the chair to face him.

"You're early dear; spring doesn't start for another two and half months," she joked, slapping her knees gently as Avery continued to dig behind the bed. He did not respond to her comment.

"Are you feeling restless?" She asked him. Avery continued to ignore her. Perhaps not on purpose, but Jenna did not appreciate his lack of response. She rose and jumped on top of him, rubbing against his butt with her crotch. Startled, Avery stopped what he was doing.

"Excuse you," he said to her playfully. He removed his hands from between the bed and the wall and turned around to lie on his back. Jenna sat next to him until he was resituated on the bed, and then sat atop his lap as though it were her throne, with her back straight and shoulders held slightly behind her head. She looked down upon her lover with gentle eyes.

"Excuse you, sir. You were ignoring me," she said, rocking her hips against him gently. "How could you do such a thing to me?" She asked with a pouty face.

"You're right. I'm so sorry baby girl. What can I do to make it up to you?"

"You could...propose to me," she said. Jenna's expression was one of some minor severity. Buried underneath her perfect skin and limited grin was a solemn proposition. Her hips had gone stagnant.

"Is that what you want?" Avery asked, putting his hands onto her waist. Jenna moved her line of sight to his hands stationed on her body. Her chest rose and fell with deep, meditative breaths. After a few respirations, she sighed and looked him in the face.

"Honestly, it is what I want. I've been kind of wondering what's taking so long. We've been together long enough, haven't we? Every holiday or birthday, you tease me with something big. You do such a good job of building up my hopes that it may finally be the day you ask me to marry you. But then, it doesn't come and I secretly feel so shattered inside," Jenna confessed, staring into Avery's deep, brown eyes. Avery raised himself up and rested on his elbows.

"I did want to wait just until we were out of college and we both had established careers," he replied, looking back at her. Jenna sniffled a bit and looked away again.

"I figured it was something like that, but even if we don't set a date or make any concrete plans, it would be nice to just...be able to say I was your fiancée. There's nothing wrong with a long engagement. I know how I feel for you would be hard to experience with someone else," she said, putting her hands onto his firm chest.

"Are you sure I'm the person you want to marry?"

"I think the question is, am I the person you want to marry?" She countered. Avery looked to the side as he did not have an answer to her question. Jenna sighed again and patted him on the chest a few times. She rose from his lap and walked over to the computer. Avery frowned as she left his personal space.

"Come back. I was enjoying your company," he said. Jenna raised her left hand, extending her index finger. She made a few clicks on the wireless mouse. Her body was blocking the laptop, so Avery could not see what she was doing. One minute later, a very familiar song began to play through the speakers.

"I wanna tease you..."

"Nobody" by Keith Sweat. Avery smiled as Jenna turned around, looking him in his eyes. She moved her hips side to side with the tempo of the song. Avery watched as Jenna treated him to a rare, intimate private dance. As the first hook of the song approached, she turned her back to him and raised her snug yellow t-shirt from her body. Underneath it was an elegant chiffon bra. When the female vocalist began to sing the second verse, Jenna turned around and reached for the button on her pants. As the lyrics rang out through the speakers, Jenna sang along to them. While she did not sing regularly, Jenna's skill could be counted as better than simply carrying a tune. Quietly but earnestly, she occasionally made eye contact with her admirer as she sang and danced. She moved forward a few steps before unbuttoning her pants and letting them fall to the carpet. A matching chiffon thong came into full view. She climbed back onto the bed and kissed Avery deeply. He put his hands onto her back and reached for the hooks of her bra. Jenna halted his advance, taking a hold of his arms by his wrists and placing them down onto the bed.

"Do you remember this song? That day in the Chorus room?"

"Of course I do."

"That was the day I knew I wanted to marry you. No one had ever sang to me before. At least not the way you did. After experiencing it once, I knew it was something I wanted to have happen in my life every day. And there was no one else I would abide serenading me except you," she said, grinding her hips against him again. As she taunted him with her erotic advances, she heard a metallic jingling noise underneath the bed. Avery was too entranced by Jenna's actions to notice it.

"It's been so long since I've listened to this song, but it does remind me of that day. I think that may have been the happiest day of my life," he said as he watched Jenna reach for something underneath the bed. Soon, an audible metal clanking broke through the sex appeal of the song. Jenna sat up a few seconds later, holding a familiar pair of handcuffs.

"I've been looking for those," he said. "How did they get back there?"

"I think we used them a few weeks ago, right after I got home," she responded, sitting up from Avery's lap. Avery took the hint and positioned himself onto the bed so his hands were situated at the metal headboard. Jenna clasped his wrists with the restraints. Content that he could not escape, she leaned down and kissed him firmly, slipping her tongue into his mouth. They exchanged turns swirling tongues around one another's before Jenna broke the kiss.

"I want to be your wife. I want to be and do all the things you want me to," she said barely above a whisper. As she did, she reached behind her back and disengaged the hooks to her bra. She held the lovely garment over the floor with her left hand before surrendering it to gravity. She leaned down to kiss Avery again.

"I'm your naughty girl," she whispered to him in between kisses.

"Yes, you are."

"Say it."

"You're my naughty girl, Jenna."

"Do you want me?"

"Yes," he answered. Jenna slid down his body to his waist. Slowly, she untied the knot in his sweat pants. She licked and rolled her lips, anticipating the thick member she was about to taste. Finally, she had the strings loose. As she pulled down his pants, Avery's erect phallus swung upward. A small drop of glistening pre-cum had formed and rested at the head. Jenna took his long cock in her soft hand and gave it one hard upward squeeze. When her hand reached just beneath the tip, she noticed the amount of pre-cum had tripled. She leaned down and licked it away, and then inhaled Avery. She took him all the way to the base. Feeling himself in her throat, Avery began to say her name out loud, biting his bottom lip. He wanted to push her hand down. He wanted to squeeze her tits, as he often did when she gave him head. Jenna, however, was the director of this love scene. She massaged the very delicate spot of Avery's cock tip with her throat.

"Oh fuck, Mika," he said out loud. When Jenna heard his words, she gave him a less-than-playful bite on his base.

"Ouch!" Avery exclaimed as Jenna pulled away from him, putting her hand onto her forehead.

"What's wrong?"

"You, uhh, you called me Mika," she answered, searching for a proper response, rather than her immediate one.

"No, I didn't."

"Yes. Yes, you did," she said, brushing her hair out of her face and looking at the computer. The song had finished. "Were you thinking about her?"

"I haven't thought about her at all recently," he replied.

"Then why did say her name?" Jenna asked angrily. She sat on the edge of the bed, her back facing Avery.

"I didn't even hear myself say it," he exclaimed. As he spoke, Jenna heard the ringer of her cell phone. Normally during their lovemaking, she did her best to ignore her phone. However, Avery's mistake made it easy for her to sit up and walk out of the office, leaving Avery completely erect and unable to free himself from the bed.

"At least take the cuffs off," he shouted to her.

"Take them off yourself, asshole!" She shouted back. Avery heard her answer the phone but could not make out any more of the conversation. He reached over with his left hand to engage the release of the opposite cuff. Though he was able to flick it a few times, he could not push down onto it with enough force to disengage the restraint. He struggled for roughly five minutes. He, honestly, did not hear Mika's name leave his mouth, and even if it did, he did not understand why. Jenna was the sole woman his fantasies featured lately. Eventually, he gave up and rested on the bed, sighing deeply. Less than a minute later, Jenna stood in the doorframe of the office, looking both absent and lost.

"Look, Jenna, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you her name. I don't know why it happened. I haven't spoken to her, just like you told me. I haven't even thought about her recently." Jenna continued to appear far away.

"What's wrong?"

"That was my mom. My sister was in an accident. She died this morning."

MAGGIE'S INTERJECTION

The timing could not have been worse. Death in the family was always such a difficult thing to handle. Jenna barely had enough time to say goodbye to Avery before she raced back home to the beach. Avery wanted to go with her but Jenna insisted, given the recent incident in the office, that he stay. He felt himself beginning to fall asleep as he searched through the television channels on the couch. As was usually the case for a Friday night, there was nothing worth watching. As he drifted off for a second time, he thought of Jenna and how she was doing. He missed her. A warm hug and a soft kiss would be waiting for her when she returned. He considered the reason why he called Jenna by someone else's name. He felt very certain that Mika was just a passing influence and Jenna was the person with whom he would be for the rest of his life. He hated himself for sleeping with Mika and for allowing himself to give her so much attention. Why was she so important? Why did he have to be the one to salvage their relationship? What kind of friendship could they even have? If he never saw Mika again, he would be fine. He wanted nothing to ever come between him and Jenna again.

Surrendering to his exhaustion, he turned off the television. Moments later, he heard a soft knock on the front door. He checked the peephole to see who it was. Curiously, Maggie stood behind the door. He unlocked and swung open the heavy door. She greeted him with a big smile, carrying a small black bag with the logo of her place of employment. She walked inside of the apartment and placed the bag onto the bar. Covering her body was a long black and gold shirt, accompanying black leggings and some metallic gold eye shadow. Several pieces of jewelry adorned her, including a thin, gold necklace and some lovely matching earrings. Her walnut-colored hair was let down, straightened, and free to move as it pleased. She smelled magnificently, almost like gingerbread. Avery thought of nothing, other than his hope that she was not there to seduce him. For once, Avery was going to hold back and be loyal.

"You look lovely," he said, still standing near the closed door. Maggie turned to him and gave him a sweet look.

"Thank you. Don't worry. It's not for you," she said, turning her head to the side. Her hair draped across one of her merigold eyes, giving her a stunningly sultry appearance.

"Oh, good," he said, finally relieved of the pressure. She and he giggled together. Their laughter alleviated the joint, hefty sexual tension between them, and their friendship prevailed.

123456...8