Avery and Jenna Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's up to her, isn't it?"

"Touché. Knowing her for as long as I have, once she chooses to do something, it's almost impossible for her to change her mind. She may try to get in touch with you eventually. But honestly, if you really want her to talk to you again, you just have to wait it out and see what happens."

"I figured as much."

"Does Jenna know?"

"Yeah," Avery whispered. Maggie's eyes nearly exploded from her head at his admission.

"How did that go?" She inquired earnestly.

"Miserably."

"Yikes. I'm sorry."

"Oh well, right?"

"Sure. Why not?"

Maggie's break concluded, she left Avery to finish his lunch. She returned back to work in the women's section of a clothing retail chain. As she walked behind the makeshift counter, she signed onto the register and began folding up some unwanted clothes. Less than ten minutes later, she noticed a familiar figure in the underwear section. Jenna was browsing through the area, no doubt looking for things to wear for Avery. Maggie slowly snuck over to her and bumped into her forcefully, playfully trying to remove her from the area.

"Excuse me, ma'am, but you don't need to be looking at any of this stuff here," she said, with a big smile on her face. Jenna, looking surprised, gave her a big hug.

"I didn't know you were working today! How's it going?"

"It's boring. We've been so dead," Maggie said with a sigh. "What are you looking for?"

"Corsets? Avery has a thing for corsets."

"Not something we sell on a regular basis, babe."

"Then something pink. And sheer," she responded, licking her lips lightly.

"You should try towards the back wall. That's where most of our better stuff is," she said, pointing to the area. Jenna thanked her and disappeared deep into the undergarments. Maggie thought it ironic that she would find Jenna in the store. She wondered if she knew Avery was there minutes earlier with her. Though she did nothing wrong, this time, she felt guilty, as though she were going behind her back and trying to hang out with her boyfriend without her knowledge. Though she wanted to join her friend to see what she picked, she was paged back to her desk. When she reached the counter, shock set in as Mika stood there with a bag. Maggie waved at her but said nothing. Mika smiled very lightly and put the bag on the folding table next to the register. Maggie assumed her position behind the counter and unlocked the register.

"What are you doing here?" She asked Mika. She slowly opened the bag and pulled out a gorgeous dandelion, strapless bra and matching g-string. They looked to never have been worn. Their tags were still attached. Mika pulled the receipt from her pocket.

"I just wanted to return these. I ended up not needing them," she said quietly. Maggie picked up the receipt to check the prices. She knew, after noticing the foil insignia on the tags, that the items were part of their new, limited, ultra-expensive line of lingerie. Maggie also assumed that Mika must have bought them to model for Avery.

"Are you sure you want to return this? I mean, this stuff is sexy. I would keep it just to wear it in front of a mirror," she said. "This outfit is part of our limited edition collection. Very fancy, very comfortable, and sold really well during the holidays."

"To be honest with you, I came today because I knew you would be working, and I was hoping you wouldn't ask too many questions about it," she responded. Her face was blood red. Maggie began the process of returning the undergarments.

"I'm sorry. I just figured, with the great body you have, you might want to keep items like these. Who knows? You might meet someone that justifies the cost of it." She stopped speaking when she saw the cost of the g-string. Her jaw almost hit the counter. The g-string, such as it was, was forty dollars. The bra cost nearly seventy dollars. Mika got two small discounts, a holiday store sale and a "pair discount", but she still spent almost one hundred dollars after taxes for the ensemble.

"Wow. I had no idea we charged this much for so little cloth," she jeered, scanning the barcode on the tag.

"Yeah. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry for causing the trouble," Mika answered, taking her credit card out of her wallet. As Maggie refunded the rather overpriced total to Mika's card, her heart stopped as her eyes caught a view Jenna, who was smiling, seemingly because she was carrying a bright pink set she seemed anxious to show her friend. Mika quickly signed the receipt and turned around. Her eyes locked with Jenna's and they both stopped moving almost immediately. Like prey cornered by a much stronger predator, Mika very slowly walked away from the counter and around Jenna, making room for someone else to approach.

"Oh, holy shit," Maggie said out loud as the two girls countered the stares of one another. As Jenna began to seethe, Mika lowered her eyes and squeezed her wallet, burying deep within her, the emotional responses seeing Jenna elicited.

"I know who you are," Jenna said quietly, looking Mika in her face.

"I'm nobody," Mika whispered, still looking down.

"I can see why he wanted you. You are very beautiful," Jenna said, leaning her head slightly to the side. Mika's outfit was not especially formfitting, but like most women, Jenna could pierce through Mika's leisure outfit and see how trim her body actually was.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Mika said, putting her hands together in front of herself.

"Oh? I'm talking about Avery. The love of my life. The guy you fucked in our bedroom in our apartment," she said with concentrated restraint, taking a step closer to her. Mika made no movement whatsoever. She remained perfectly calm, at least on the surface. Underneath her controlled demeanor, Mika was one ill-placed comment away from completely flipping out at Jenna. Maggie watched as the two girls jockeyed for supremacy, fearful that Mika might tattle to Jenna what she and Janelle did with Avery days ago. Maggie stayed quiet and neutral, for she knew she was not entirely innocent in the situation either.

"It was a mistake. I'm sorry," Mika whispered, looking back into Jenna's eyes. Gone was her reservation. Instead, a more assertive Mika looked back at her presumed competition. The expression in Mika's eyes was vexatious to Jenna, who felt she had every right to be angry.

"How dare you come into my home and sleep with my guy? You don't know anything about Avery. What gave you the right to do what you did?"

"I knew him well enough to think he was a good person. And he was very kind to me," she answered. "I'm sorry if I caused any issues between the two of you. I haven't spoken to him recently, and I have no intention of speaking to him again."

"You better not. You stay away from Avery. Don't call him. Don't text him. Don't write him. Now that I'm back, he doesn't need you anymore," Jenna said, turning around to place the clothes on the counter in front of Maggie. Mika rushed out of the store almost immediately after Jenna turned away her attention.

"What was that all about?" Maggie asked, trying to play coy.

"It's a long story," Jenna said, opening her wallet to pull out her debit card. "How much do I owe you?"

THE DECLARATION

Frustration proliferated around Maggie. Wherever she went, whoever she was with, she found herself entertaining a distasteful and distressing story about how Avery caused so much harm. She sat on the couch in her living room, ignoring the various and numerous bells and whistles of her cell phone. She had heard enough of Janelle's incessant complaining. Maggie could not believe that Avery might actually favor Janelle simply because of their dual blowjob the other night. Secretly, Maggie knew Janelle was jealous of Jenna; though she and Avery only made love once, it felt an impression on Janelle that she was finding hard to forget. If only Avery knew that the blowjob meant far more to Janelle than it did to him or Maggie.

Maggie sauntered into the kitchen and removed some items. She approached Mika's door. Wearing a plain white shirt emblazoned with the logo of a marathon she had run a year ago and a pair of grey yoga pants, she exhaled deeply and knocked. In her hands were the items she removed from the fridge: a pint-sized carton of chocolate and peanut butter ice cream, two spoons, and a bottle of red wine. She knew Mika would not submit herself to an inquisition, but she might be swayed by a little chocolate persuasion. Maggie figured, given her recent choices in men, she was into chocolate. She rapt the door with a second series of knocks. After a few moments, Mika cracked the door. Her face was flushed and puffy, as though she had spent a long duration of time crying. She wore a blue shirt with their school logo extolled on the front and a pair of light blue pajama pants. Her long, raven hair was damp, and she had a light, clean scent stemming from her petite body.

"Hey! So, I noticed you've been sitting in your room a lot lately, and, I wouldn't be a good roommate if I didn't come and check on you," she spoke.

"I'm fine. I just want to be left alone," Mika said quietly. As she slowly pushed the door to close, Maggie pressed her hand into it to keep it open, holding up the items she carried with her.

"Peace offerings. Eat some ice cream and have one sip of wine with me and, I swear, I will not bother you for the rest of the night," she proposed. Mika stared at the ice cream in her hand. After a few seconds, she relented and opened the door all the way. Maggie walked in and saw that the picture of her and Avery had been removed from her desk. Her room was also admirably less messy than usual. Maggie sat down onto Mika's small bed, while Mika sat in her chair, hunched over slightly.

"Go ahead and try it. I'll get the bottle open," spoke Maggie as she handed Mika the cold carton. Mika sighed and reached for one of the spoons resting next to Maggie. She hesitated at first, but eventually she took the carton from Maggie. Mika yanked off the plastic seal and dug into the treat. Slowly and quietly, she tasted it. Maggie looked her in the eyes to gauge her opinion.

"It's good," Mika said, taking another spoonful. Maggie smiled and after pushing the corkscrew into the cork, she muscled it out. It was a simple red blend of a brand called Baton Bleu, which was one of Maggie's favorites. She took a big gulp of it and exhaled loudly. The warmth overcame her as she handed the bottle to Mika. Mika took the bottle very slowly, smelling it at first. After it pleased her discerning nose, she took a small sip. A few moments later, she took a second, much longer gulp. She handed the bottle back to Maggie and took another large spoonful of ice cream.

"So, is everything okay?" Maggie asked, taking a big swig of the wine from the bottle.

"Fine. Why wouldn't it be?" She said, taking another big spoonful of ice cream. "Life is great and everything is exactly the way it should be."

"You sure?" Maggie said, taking another big gulp of wine before handing it back to Mika.

"Am I really that transparent?" She asked, taking a three-second swallow of wine.

"I only ask because I care," Maggie said, taking the bottle from Mika. Mika's eyes started to swell up with tears. She wiped them with the back of her hand and realized that she had already eaten half of the pint. Mika placed the carton onto the floor as the first two tears fell from her gorgeous eyes.

"That ensemble you brought back to the store today was really sexy. And expensive. The last time I spent that much money for just underwear, I was in a committed relationship," she said, picking up the pint. She took the second spoon from her side and gathered some of the dessert. The chocolate flavor blended wonderfully with the wine. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

"No, I, I do. I want to. I'm not hiding it very well. I'm sitting here crying, after all," she responded. For bravery, she drank another big gulp of wine and placed the bottle down on the carpet. She exhaled deeply and made eye contact with Maggie.

"I thought I was in love with someone. And I thought he was in love with me," she exclaimed, wiping away a second pair of streaming tears.

"So you bought the lingerie to wear for him?"

"Yeah. But things didn't work out."

"Why?" Maggie asked, playing ignorant to Mika's confession. She took a second bite of ice cream.

"Because everything got so complicated."

"Have you tried to talk to him about it? I mean, if you love him, you can't just give up because the situation got complicated," Maggie said, handing Mika the carton of ice cream back. She took another swig of the wine. It was almost finished off, and it was leaving an impression on her. Maggie was already experiencing a minor buzz.

"No. I wanted to. I mean, I want to, but I'm afraid, you know? I haven't really liked that many guys, and this guy was different. He paid attention to me. I mean, not like the way a friend pays attention to you," Mika said, drinking the last of the wine.

"But the way a man pays attention to a woman," Maggie finished the sentence for her. She put her hand on Mika's knee and rubbed it gently. "Why are you afraid to talk to him?"

"Because he has a girlfriend," Mika whispered quietly.

"Being unavailable does, sometimes, make men look more appealing than they actually are."

"Maybe you're right," Mika confessed as her more tears raced down her slim cheeks. Maggie sat up and kissed Mika squarely on her forehead. She picked up the empty bottle and headed for the door.

"But what do I know? I'm not single by choice," Maggie said sadly. Mika did not respond. Before Maggie vacated the room, she turned and looked back at her sobbing friend.

"If I had known, I wouldn't have done anything with him that night. I swear to you. I am so sorry," she proclaimed quietly. When Mika heard the apology, she knew immediately that Maggie knew about her and Avery.

"Did he tell you?" She asked crossly.

"Only after I already figured out what happened. I spoke to him earlier. He believes that the two of you are over, friendship and all, but things can still be fixed. If one of you were to find the courage to initiate the conversation," Maggie said, sighing and looking at Mika.

"Again, maybe you're right, but it's not going to be me," Mika said, crudely scrubbing her face of the tears.

Maggie knew that no matter how much Mika missed Avery, and wanted to be with him, she would not be the one that approached Avery. Maggie pulled Mika's door closed behind her. She walked into the kitchen and placed the empty wine bottle onto the counter. She sighed deeply, feeling a certain amount of responsibility for Mika's predicament. Maggie thought hard on how to do away with the convoluted web that had ensnared the group of friends. Even she had a hand in spinning it, as now Maggie felt like she was just like Trish, Mika's former roommate. Maggie could spend months trying to apologize to Mika, but Mika may not be able to distinguish between her and Trish; both girls committed the same vulgar act against her. She resolved to clear her conscience of the mistake she made and pull herself up from the abyss of confusion and disarray that surrounded everyone. She stumbled into the living room and picked up her phone from the coffee table. She had a new plan: Avery would have to be convinced to speak to Mika. For both of their sakes.

ROUGH HANDLING

Jenna stood in front of the large mirror covering her closet, checking herself from head to toe. The sheer magenta ensemble Jenna bought from the store conformed to her curves flawlessly. It wonderfully displayed her bust and the panties accentuated her hips and trim waist. She swayed side to side, admiring the rewards of her lifetime of healthy eating and exercise. Taking the time to appreciate her body helped to lessen the rage she felt after seeing Mika. Jenna hated Mika. She hated her for the thoughts of everything they may have done together that were swimming in her mind incessantly.

What might it have been like for Mika to have Avery inside of her? How did he feel and taste in her mouth? As the possibilities filled Jenna's mind, she surprisingly found herself getting wet at the idea. It was an unforeseen response, but the anger she harbored for Mika was accompanied by curiosity, as she considered what it would look like to watch someone other than her, help Avery get off. As the thoughts swirled through her head like a whirlpool, she felt something she did not expect to feel. She quickly removed the new underwear from her small frame. Her monthly visitor had recently come and gone. It was, fortunately, a lighter, less painful period than normal. Though she believed it to be over, she could feel a little breakthrough seeping out of her. Normally, it would not be such a big issue, but it essentially ruined her plans with Avery for the evening. Which could be potentially disappointing, because she spent the majority of the day teasing him and getting him ready for the raw, rough romp they were going to have. Jenna had a weak disposition for blood, so she would avoid penetrative sex with Avery during her period.

Keys jingling at their front door caught Jenna off-guard; Avery was home early. As Avery began to unlock the front door, she quickly closed the door to their bedroom. She prepared herself for the evening, replacing her sexy pink underwear with some plain cotton panties and some black yoga pants. Not altogether sexy, but given the circumstances, it was functional. She whipped her hair back and took one last look at herself in the mirror.

"I would fuck me," she whispered to herself. She raced out of their bedroom, and then proceeded to the living room, where Avery sat waiting for her on the couch.

"Hello handsome," she said, sitting down next to him and putting an arm around his neck.

"Hello beautiful," he responded, reaching for her heavy breasts. Jenna was ecstatic that Avery was wasting no time putting his hands on her but stopped him momentarily to break the news.

"So, I'm really sorry, but I'm having some breakthrough," she spoke, looking at him square in the face. Avery's expression did not change, nor did his attempt to free her tits from her bra relent.

"It's all right. We don't have to do anything if you don't want to," he said, freeing one of her nipples. He flicked it playfully up and down with his index finger. Jenna closed her eyes for a moment while the sensation surged through her. When she was on her period, the sensitivity of her nipples would increase substantially. Even though she was finished with it this time, the sensitivity remained.

"No, I still want to fool around. But you know how I am with blood, so I don't think we should have sex tonight. Hopefully, the spotting will clear up overnight, and then you can have your way with me," she said, moaning louder to the flicking of his finger. Her body was his instrument. Her nipple was just one of the several strings attached to it. Whenever he touched it or any of the other strings, her mouth released beautiful music.

"So, what did you have in mind?" He asked, freeing her other breast from its cup.

"I want you to fuck my mouth," she offered, watching him play with her tits. Avery gave each nipple a slight pinch. Strumming both strings made Jenna's mouth release a seductive, immediate chord.

"I would love that," he agreed. Jenna smiled and undid the buckle to his belt. She pulled it away, making a showy, inarticulate sound.

"I want you to be rough," she requested, unbuttoning Avery's pants. Hearing her words, he stood up and quickly unzipped his pants. Gravity pulled them to the ground. Avery grabbed the back of Jenna's head and held her in place, while his left hand vanished into his boxers. Moments later, he freed his semi-erect dick from it. Eagerly, Avery forced himself into Jenna's willing mouth with all the pent-up sexual tension built from her naughty text messages throughout the day. Jenna made subdued noises from parts unknown as Avery held her down on his cock. He pushed as hard as he could, feeling himself slip into her throat. A few more seconds passed before she tapped him on his arms to release her. When her throat cleared, she started coughing and dripping spit from her lips. She wiped her eyes and looked at his cock, admiring its length and width.

123456...8