Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the parking lot, I those of Sandy's classmates who were joining this extracurricular field trip -- including, finally, Brandon. Even in his own baggy sweatshirt and board shorts, he was quite a specimen. I'm about 5' 8", and have a swimmer's muscular build, but I felt petite next to Brandon's 6'4" frame and broad shoulders. He told me how much he had enjoyed looking at Sandy's photos of me, and I complemented him on those I had seen of him. At that point, Joanne pulled up in a borrowed school van, and we all piled in.

There were twelve of us all told: Joanne, Sandy, me and two other girls, and six guys in addition to Brandon. I wound up sitting with in the front with the other girls, while the guys all piled in the back seats and promptly sacked out. During the hour long ride, Mary and Lauren (the two women I hadn't met before) told me how beautiful they thought I was, what a great body they thought I had, and how they wished they had the guts to do what I was about to do.

I replied, "I hope I have the guts. I've never done this in front of a group before, only Sandy. So if I chicken out, maybe one of you will get your chance."

"That's only if I chicken out too," chimed in Sandy, "or maybe we can give the boys a treat and all get naked for them!"

"Sounds good to me!" came a now wide awake male voice from the back seat.

Amid the laughter, Joanne called out in an amused voice, "now, now, children, this is a professional operation. Brandon, Julie, and maybe Sandy are the models. The rest of us are here to do a job. As sexy as a shoot like this can be, it's takes a lot of concentration and work to get really good images."

A short while later we reached the trail head. Everyone except Brandon and me loaded up the camera equipment, food and water, and we stared on the three mile hike to the boulder field Joanne wanted to use as a setting for the shoot. Since Brandon and I were unencumbered by backpacks and equipment, we walked ahead. Because I have large breasts, I had rarely gone braless, and I must admit I found the feeling of my breasts swinging freely, and my nipples rubbing against the soft fabric of my t-shirt, quite sexy.

After we were about a mile out, the sun broke over the mountains and it started to get warm. Brandon stripped off his sweatshirt, and I was rewarded with my first in-person look at his well developed build. I took my sweatshirt off as well, and noted Brandon's slight frown of disappointment at the baggy t-shirt I had on underneath.

"Don't worry," I teased, "you'll get to see soon enough. And I'll have the same privilege, stud," I said giving Brandon a playful caress on his ass. I never would have been so bold even two weeks ago, yet here I was acting like a perfect slut.

"Not yet, you two, not yet!" called Joanne as she and the others caught up with us.

They, too had paused to remove their heavier outer clothes now that hit had become warm. All of the guys had stripped their shirts off, and the girls were clad either in bikini tops or sports bras above their shorts. Even Joanne, was wearing a cropped semi-sheet tank top, that showed her beautiful -- if surgically enhanced -- forty-something breasts. That left me, in my shirt and shorts the most covered-up person there -- something that wouldn't have been unusual before Sandy took those photos, but was quite ironic now.

As we walked the rest of the way, I asked how Brandon has got into the nude modeling gig. It turns out he had always been into art. His parents were nudists, so he had grown up without clothes a lot of the time. Once it became obvious that his naked body had a certain artistic appeal, he explained, it seemed a natural fit to start posing for art classes. It helped him pay for school, plus, he said with a gleam in his eye, it didn't hurt his sex life either.

"Where do you want to go with this?" I asked.

"Well," he replied, "painting is really my thing -- I'm a visual arts major -- so I'll only do this as long as it pays the bills. Also, I don't want to be known as a pretty body who paints, so I'll quit if this seems to be getting in the way of my career as an artist. How about you?"

"I haven't really thought about it," I answered truthfully, "mainly because I haven't experienced it yet. Hell, I don't even know how I'll feel posing for all of you. I'm a history major, and I'm not sure where that will take me, so I guess I'm open to anything."

We reached the boulder field Joanne had described and sat down to wait.

"What types of poses do you think Joanne is expecting today?" I asked. "I mean this isn't part of the class, and I've seen her work on line ..."

"I don't think she expecting anything beyond us getting naked and doing solo poses," Brandon answered, "but I think she would like it if we were willing to go a bit farther ..."

"How far are you willing to go?"

Brandon said, "Joanne is such an incredible erotic artist, that when I got the chance to work with and learn from her, I decided to do whatever she wanted. In addition to posing for the class, I've done a couple of solo shoots with her -- shots like they have in "Playgirl Magazine," that kind of thing. Last week, she and I also did a hardcore MILF video scene together for someone she works with. So, for me its pretty much no holds barred. The real question today is how far are YOU willing to go?"

"I really don't know," I answered, "this whole thing is so new to me. Until Sandy took those pictures of me, I was so shy about my body. I'd never even had a one-night-stand until a week ago, so even though I think you're incredibly hot, and I've been fantasizing about what we might happen today ever since Joanne asked me to pose, I just don't know how I'll feel when it actually happens."

"That's cool," Brandon reassured me. "Just for the record though, I think you're incredibly hot too, and I really hope you get into this."

I blushed at the compliment, and stared at my feet, even as I felt my nipples tighten. He started to step toward me, but right then the others burst into the boulder field, which was probably just as well for the day's work, because I most likely would have fucked Brandon on the spot.

As the other's set up tripods and pulled out portable light reflectors, Joanne explained how the day would work.

"As I've told you all, today is fairly free form. Basically, Brandon and Julie will be available as our models. Sandy has volunteered to act as a backup. They will be fully nude when posing. We'll take turns asking for poses. If either of them isn't comfortable with what's requested, they can say 'no' and that's that. There will be no pressure on either of them."

"Are there any restrictions on the poses we can ask for?" queried Lauren.

"None at all answered Joanne. However, since its only a couple hours before lunch, lets let them get comfortable by posing solo only until then. If everybody's ready, Brandon, why don't you go first?"

"Sure." Brandon had been gathering his own photo equipment -- he was a student in the class, after all -- but he put it down under a tree, took a swig from a bottle of water, and dropped his loose fitting shorts. I gasped when I finally saw the full package in person. Brandon was built like a classical Greek statue, except with a much larger penis. His torso was shaved completely bare, except for his armpits, and a small tuft of pubic hair above his cock. That beautiful instrument hung down almost straight in front of his large balls. It seemed to be about 7" flaccid, perfectly proportioned, in my eyes, to his muscular frame. While artists usually aren't my type, I had no problem with the idea of playing with this body.

As Brandon walked over to the one of the rocks for his first pose (he wore his hiking shoes until he got there, then took them off and stood on a hidden pad that Joanne had brought -- something I needed to remember when my turn came), I started unconsciously rubbing myself through my clothes. I walked over to the photographers and stood just behind Sandy and Joanne.

"Gorgeous, isn't he?" murmured Sandy, "and he more that lives up to his looks when its time for action."

"Mmmm, hmmm" agreed Joanne emphatically.

The two photographers exchanged lascivious smiles.

I stood quietly behind the photographers while they put Brandon through his paces. I just couldn't believe how hot he was. At first, the poses were pretty innocuous: asking him to flex in different positions and that kind of thing. Given his rock-hard body, the boulder field served as a perfect backdrop. Sandy, as was her won't was shooting in black and white using a medium format camera. When her turn came, she asked Brandon to kneel down in front of a fairly rectangular rock, and place his hands behind his head. This had the effect of accentuating his cock as it hung between his legs.

"Nice pose," commented Mary.

"I agree," said Joanne, whose turn was next. "Brandon, could you please give yourself a couple of strokes to make you cock a little longer?"

I was amazed -- as were the other girls -- when Brandon complied without a word. As I watched the now somewhat-engorged member, I got more and more turned on.

It was now Bob's turn. He said, "Look, all of us are straight, and you women know what looks good to you with a male model, so we'll just follow your lead until its Julie's turn."

"That's fine," said Joanne, "it can be hard -- pardon the pun -- for a guy to shoot erotic photos of another guy. OK, girls, its up to us."

Mary was up: "Brandon, there's a flat rock over there in front of that vertical one. Could you please lie on that and, if its OK, get a hard on?" As soon as this was out of her mouth, she blushed and looked away.

Brandon was quick to reassure her. "Hey no problem Mary, I'd be happy to. Joanne, did you bring any lube?"

"Yep," she replied. "Julie, its in my backpack. Could you please take it to Brandon?"

"Happily," I answered. I rooted through Joanne's backpack -- noting a box of condoms as I did -- found the tube of lubricant, and walked over to where Brandon was reclining against the rock idly stroking his cock.

"You like?" he asked as I handed him the tube.

"Absolutely."

I stood in front of him watching as he dolled some of the lubricant into his palm, and began sliding his hand up and down the full length of his shaft.

"Does watching turn you on?"

"Absolutely," I answered again.

"Well that's some inspiration," he grinned. "How about a little flash to really get me going?"

I laughed. "You're just going to have to use your imagination, big boy ... for now." I turned my back to Brandon, then half turned back, gave him a coquettish wink, and mooned him. With that I walked back to my watching post swaying my hips as best I could.

Whether it was a glimpse of my ass, my walk, or some fantasy in his mind, by the time I turned back around, Brandon was sporting an astounding erection. It had to be 10" long and very thick. As I stared, the clicks of shutters reminded me that this wasn't just for my show.

Lauren used her turn to have Brandon pump his cock with both fists. She was followed by Sandy, who had him leaning back on his knees with his erection pointing to the sky. As I watched these different poses, my hand slid inside my shorts, and I slid two fingers inside my soaking hole. I noticed that the other women were doing the same. But Joanne stopped me.

"Not yet, Julie." she said over he shoulder. "Save that energy and channel it into your own poses."

Brandon had had a hard-on for almost half an hour, and Joanne now decided it was time to give him some relief.

"OK, babe, she said. Lean against that tree trunk over there and jack yourself to completion. Just let me know when you're about to cum so I can get the action shots."

"Sure thing," he said as he changed positions. We all watched awestruck -- even the guys -- as Brandon leaned back and stroked his engorged member at an ever quickening pace. He closed his eyes and said, "now."

As motor drives whirred away, Brandon's butt tightened, he moaned, and shot huge gobs of cum into the air and onto his chest.

"How was that?" he smiled at the group of photographers.

"Perfect" said Joanne and Sandy together.

"Well, I, for one am very turned on," said Lauren.

"As am I," I echoed.

"Good," Brandon said smiling at me, "because I was trying to imagine the show you're about to put on to make myself cum."

Oh shit. The show I was about to put on. As much as I loved being this hunk's fantasy, his finish meant it was now my turn to pose, and that made me a little queasy. On the other hand, I had been eagerly anticipating this moment ever since the reception the night before, and if I was honest with myself, I had been fantasizing about it ever since I saw Sandy's photos of me.

"Julie, are you ready to go?" asked Joanne, as Brandon slipped on his shoes and went over to the nearby stream to clean himself off.

"Just let me brush my hair," I stalled, rooting through Sandy's backpack for my hairbrush.

As I started brushing, trying to calm my nerves, Joanne called over in very business like tone, "July, after your finished, why don't you bring the brush over with you; we may want you to change your hair for different poses."

Those instructions snapped me out of my nervous reverie. Yes, this was all very erotic and completely new to me, but these people were also artists, and I was there to be a model. So, I needed to get the job done. That idea has always been a motivator for me -- which probably explains my success in swimming and my 4.0 GPA -- so I finished brushing my hair, tossed it back, took two deep breaths, and facing away from the others stripped off my t-shirt. The fresh air washing over my breasts (I had never been topless outside before) felt wonderful, and reminded me if my sexually-actuated motivation for doing this. I quickly united the drawstring on my cutoff sweatpants, dropped them to the ground, and slid them over my hiking shoes.

"OK, babe," I said to myself, "let's really do this. Let's go be a sex goddess."

With a half-smile on my face from the idea of the shy old me wanting this type of attention, I turned around, and walked naked over to the assembled photographers.

Chapter 5

My knees felt like they would collapse with every step I took, but the feel of the air on my bare body gave me an ongoing surge of sexual energy that overcame my nervousness.

As I approached the large boulder that would serve as a backdrop for my first pose, Sandy exclaimed, "Julie, you look absolutely awesome."

"You go girl." agreed Lauren. I also heard a couple of muffled whistles from the guys -- none of which hurt my confidence.

Even so, my stomach was still doing somersaults when I took my place in front of the boulder, took off my hiking shoes, and stepped on the pad Joanne had brought. Now I was as naked as the day I was born, in front of a group of people I barely knew who were about to take my picture. Wow!

Joanne could probably see my nerves were overtaking me, and she was at once encouraging and professional: "Julie, you look fantastic, and I think you will do great, but let's keep things simple at first. Stan, with that in mind, its your turn to name the first pose."

"Actually, Julie," Stan said picking up on Joanne's businesslike tone, "would you mind putting your hair up in a bun so we can do some pure physique shots?"

Sandy handed me my brush, and I curled my long hair -- it normally comes down to the middle of my back -- on top of my head. Stan had me turn around facing the boulder and do a typical muscle man flex. Even though I couldn't see the cameras, the first click of the shutters was like an electric shock through my body. I can't explain the exact change, but looking back, I know that from that moment on I was hooked.

The other guys went in turns next, sticking with the theme of accentuating my muscular build. The shots were mostly dorsal and side; nothing full-frontal. When Mary's turn came, she suggested what turned out to be one of my favorite poses of that first session. Rather than use the boulders as background, Mary had me kneel in a small meadow nearby. My knees were pressed demurely together, and my arched back accentuated the swell of my breasts.

"OK, Julie," Mary said, "raise one palm flat and pretend you are kissing a butterfly. I'll add a butterfly to the image digitally later."

I did as I was told, getting into the whole wood nymph fantasy.

"OK, Brandon, its your turn." Joanne instructed. I hadn't notice Brandon return from cleaning-up, and had almost forgotten he was one of the photography students. When I looked over, I was pleasantly surprised to see that, other than his shoes, he hadn't bothered to put on any clothes.

"Well, what I'd like to see," he intoned, "is you on top of that flat rock over there in that pose you did for Sandy in the photo next to mine in the show."

"Well, how can I say 'no" to a man dressed as well as you," I teased, "and climbed up on the rock. Once on top, I spread my legs to shoulder width, placed my hands on my hips, and looked Brandon straight in the eye. Then I let my eyes drop to his cock, and smiled. The shutters went of in quick succession. Lauren had me do the same pose, but with my head tossed back. Then it was Sandy's turn.

"OK," she said, "Julie, why don't you sit on the edge of that rock, and spread your legs."

I assumed the pose my roommate requested.

"Good, now point you toes, and lean your left elbow on your left knee."

Again, I complied.

"Now, give me a look that tells me what you really want right now."

Of course, that was sex, and I deployed my idea of a "come here and fuck me now expression."

It seemed to please my audience, as the click and whir of shutters continued for several moments.

"How are you doing, Julie?" inquired Joanne.

"Loving every minute of it," I replied truthfully.

"Are you willing to be a bit more explicit?"

"Sure. I guess."

"OK, then, for my turn, I want you to sit up straight facing us, spread your legs wide, keep your toes pointed, and reach down and pull your pussy lips apart."

I'm sure Joanne could see the shudder of pleasure ripple through my body as I complied with her request. As I looked at my audience, I could see that the guys' shorts were becoming tighter, and also noticed a very pleasant increase in the size of Brandon's bare penis.

We went through another round of poses. It was funny, all of the guys except Brandon seemed to be too intimidated to ask me to ratchet things up to the next stage, so I did mostly split-beaver shots for them. Brandon, on the other hand, was ready to kick it up a notch, and had me fondle one nipple, while I pushed two fingers on the other hand into my cunt -- something that was fairly easy because I was totally soaked. Mary picked up on this theme, and had me lick the pussy juice from my fingers. Lauren got a little more creative, and asked if I could lick my own nipples. I can, and I did, increasingly turned on my all of the eyes -- mechanical and human -- watching me.

Sandy, who was next, took mercy on me: "Julie, you look like you're ready to cum," she stated.

I nodded emphatically.

Joanne chimed in: "that's fine with me, Julie, if you're comfortable with it, why don't you lie down on that ground cloth, and we'll gather round and shoot while you bring yourself off."

At this point, I was well beyond caring who saw me or what they saw. I just needed release. So I did as Joanne suggested, lay down in the middle of a circle of photographers, and started plunging three fingers of one hand in and out of my hole, while the other hand frigged my clit. After about three minutes, I felt my muscles start to tighten, "oh my God, I'm cummmming," I moaned. As the orgasm rocketed through my body, I arched my back in a way that Joanne, who had lain down at ground level, captured perfectly on her camera's memory card.