Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. "I know. I just wanted to be incognito a bit so that I could here people's reactions without them knowing I'm the model. Its really cool hearing strangers talk about how hot they think you are and how turned on they get by your pictures. I've even heard a couple of porn studs whose movies I've seen say how much they want to fuck me. That's a real turn on. By the way, I here you've found a summer job."

"Indeed," replied Mary, who was anything but demure in a micro-mini dress with a neckline that plunged below her navel. "That day taking pictures of you and Brandon inspired me to try my hand at porn -- from the production end. Joanne was kind enough to give me a summer opportunity in her video operation. I'm surprised she didn't offer you a job."

"Who says she didn't?" I smiled. I was about to elaborate on my decision when Joanne stepped to the front of the room and called for everyone's attention.

"Good evening everyone," she began. "I want to thank you all for coming to this event. I hope these images will help you cum in other ways as well!" She went on to introduce all of the photography class members so they could be acknowledged for their work. She saved Sandy and Mary for last.

"I'm please to announce," Joanne continued, "that two of the photographers here tonight will be joining my studio as summer interns this year. As is my usual practice, they will also model for me at least once so they get the feel of being in front of the camera."

"Why, you little slut." I teased Mary as she stepped forward to be introduced. (I already knew that Sandy would be modeling as well as working as a still photographer.)

"Like I said, you inspired me." A very poised Mary said over her shoulder as she walked to the front of the room to applause and wolf whistles.

Joanne went on. "I have one more introduction to make, and a special announcement. Unfortunately, the male model you see in these images was unable to attend tonight, but I would like to introduce, Julie, the female model."

I stepped forward and stood facing Sandy and Mary with my back to the applauding crowd.

"And I'm very pleased to announce," Joanne concluded, "that Julie has agreed to be the first contract girl for my studio."

With that, as Joanne, Sandy and I had rehearsed, I removed my hat and tossed my hair free. Then, I grabbed the hem of my form-hiding dress and slowly peeled it over my head to reveal the sheer black leggings that stopped just below the top of my butt crack and the gold lame string bikini top I wore underneath. I turned and beamed at the cheering crowd. Yes, this shy little girl was going to be a porn star, and I couldn't wait to get started.