Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my orgasm subsided, I became aware of the still-clicking shutters. Still caressing myself lightly, I opened my eyes and smiled up at the circle of lenses. I especially noticed Brandon's cock, which was once-again rock hard.

"Thank you for the compliment," I purred looking him straight in the eye.

"Thank you for the show," he answered without breaking the gaze.

As Sandy helped me to my feet, Joanne said, "Julie that was incredible. Ever since I saw Sandy's pictures of you, I knew you'd be good at this. How do you feel about it now that you've cum?"

"Like I want more," I replied. "That was the most erotic feeling I've ever had in my life."

With that, I took a towel, slipped on my shoes, and walked down to the stream to clean off.

When I got back from the stream, the group had gathered in a circle for lunch. Following Brandon's example, I didn't bother with any clothes, but simply sat down between Sandy and Joanne. While the sexual tension had diminished somewhat in the interim after my performance, it still underlay most of the conversation as the students quizzed Joanne about her work in the adult industry.

Not wanting to get bloated with food before the afternoon modeling session, I ate a power bar, drank some water, and wandered off a few yards to stretch out in the sun. Brandon also at a light lunch, and came over to lie beside me. We lay on our stomachs, just chatting about art, our backgrounds, beliefs, and anything at all -- except sex. While we clearly weren't meant for each other, I knew I could trust Brandon, and that made me comfortable as I anticipated what the afternoon might bring.

"OK, you two, time to get back to work!" called Joanne.

"Why don't we get a group shot before we start?" asked Mary. So, she set up her camera on a tripod, and activated the self timer. The result, while not a work of true art, is one of my favorite mementos of that first experience. There Brandon and I are, fully nude, in the middle of a group of clothed people. Every time I look at it, I just love the exhibitionistic thrill it gives me.

"Do you guys feel comfortable posing together?" inquired Joanne.

"I suppose I could suffer through it," I replied, smiling at Brandon.

"I'm game," he said.

"OK then," instructed Joanne, "let's keep it tame at first, so no touching poses for the first couple of rounds."

In compliance, the photographers stuck with physique poses. At first, these had us standing apart, mirroring each other's poses. When it was Sandy's turn, she had us stand in front of each other to juxtapose our bodies, and the others picked up on that theme. I really enjoyed being able to watch Brandon's body at such close range, and was surprise that I felt no self-consciousness knowing that he was watching me, too. My favorite shot from this sequence was one of Sandy's where she had Brandon face the camera making a typical muscle man flex. I stood directly in front of him, facing him and mirroring the pose. The contrast between our sizes, his fair hair, and my dark, his well-developed chest, and my muscular back is a real work of art. Little did Sandy know that, in order for me to stand close enough to Brandon, my nipples were brushing his chest -- something that certainly helped put me in the mood for what was coming.

"Can we ask them to touch, now?" inquired Mark, who was next up.

After verifying that we -- especially me -- were comfortable with that, Joanne gave her permission, but with the admonition that nothing be too overtly sexual, yet. So we did a number of poses with me curled over Brandon's back as he knelt, or standing back to back. I loved the feeling of our body's touching, and was becoming increasingly turned on by the sensation. Sandy, as usual, was a bit bolder than the others -- probably because she knew us both intimately. She had Brandon put his arms around my waste and pull me close, while I put my arms around his neck and we gazed into each others eyes. The result was a complete profile shot of both of us, but not showing anything because out bodies were mashed together. As we held each other, I could feel Brandon's cock start to stir, even as my own body responded. I continued to marvel at my comfort level with all of this.

I think Joanne could sense I was ready to take it all the way, so for her turn, she had me stand in front of Brandon and reach back to place my arms around his neck.

"Julie, is it OK if Brandon touches your Breasts," she asked.

I had a brief moment of nervousness, but nodded.

"OK, Brandon, reach around and cup on breast in each hand. Good"

Brandon's touch sent electric shockwaves through my body and I pushed my ass back to feel his still-flaccid cock between my cheeks. I looked over at the photographers, felt myself light up with sexual energy as the shutter started clicking. I was loving this.

Joanne could see I was ready. "Are you guys ready to give us free rein?" She asked.

I held the pose and ground my ass into Brandon's cock. "I'm game if you are," I purred.

"Ready." He said.

As I stepped away from Brandon, it was obvious that my grinding was having an effect.

"Before Brandon gets too hard," chimed in Sandy, I have an Idea for a shot.

Joanne said it was alright for her to go out of turn. Sandy had Brandon sit on one rock that was immediately in front of another vertical rock.

"Julie," Sandy directed, "Stand over him and lean against the rock with your arms. Good. OK, Brandon, lean back on your arms, and start to lick her."

Sandy knows how much I like oral, and I briefly turned around to give her a "thank you smile." Then I felt Brandon's tongue hit my clit. He lapped expertly for a while, and I quite got lost in the moment.

"Julie, throw your head back."

That brought me back to the fact that I had a job to do and an audience to do it for, but somehow, that added to the excitement. I managed to do as I was told, though it was hard to concentrate.

Brandon continued to flick his tongue over my clit until Sandy Called out, "Brandon, put your tongue flat over he clit and hold it there; Julie, really arch your back and flex."

Again, I did as I was told, and heard the shutters click. (I would learn as the afternoon progressed that still work involves a lot of starting and stopping.) Then Brandon resumed is wonderful attentions until the next call for a freeze. Much to the disappointment of my pussy, which was thoroughly enjoying itself, Joanne shortly informed us that it was time for the next pose.

Mary went next because she, too, wanted some shots while Brandon's cock was still soft -- a state he was having an ever more difficult time maintaining. We walked hand in hand back to the flat rock where Mary had me pretend to kiss a butterfly during the morning. She had me assume the same pose, except that Brandon was standing in front of and facing me.

"OK, Julie," Mary directed, "reach up both hands and cradle Brandon's cock and balls."

Here it was, the moment of truth. To this point, I had not done anything overtly sexual (with Brandon) with my face showing. I could still plausibly deny that I had not done any hardcore poses, and there was no pictorial record to the contrary. If I went ahead and started playing with this guy's dick, these people would take pictures of it, and I had to assume that, despite Joanne's protections, they would get out. Most likely, my reputation would be changed forever by this one act. I thought back to my traditional shyness; always playing it safe and not calling attention to myself. Then I thought about how empowered I felt looking at my photos in the student exhibit, and how glorious it felt masturbating in front of the group that morning. I decided that this is what I wanted; in addition to my other qualities, I was a sexual being and proud of it. Moreover, I knew now, I was an exhibitionist who reveled in this kind of attention. Smiling up at Brandon, I cupped his balls in one hand, and held his beautiful cock in the palm of the other.

Click, went the cameras.

"Now, do the same butterfly kiss, only this time kiss the tip of his cock." Mary was still directing.

I leaned forward, and gave it the sweetest kiss I could muster. As I did so, I could feel Brandon's manhood start to fill with blood in my palm.

He turned to the group and sad, "I'm not going to be able to ignore this much longer.

"Alright," said Mark, "Julie, why don't you stay in that position and do whatever you like to make Brandon hard. We'll just take action shots."

"Yes, sir," I smiled. Then, as I started to pump my hand up and down Brandon's shaft, I smiled up at him and asked, "That OK with you?"

He just returned my smile and nodded.

Holding his gaze, I started slowly pumping my hand up and down the length of his growing penis. As it became semi hard, I held it up and ran my tongue from his balls all the way up to the tip, before engulfing the head in my mouth. Brandon's cock was the biggest I had ever encountered (to that point) in person, but somehow I managed to relax, and let it slide down my throat (deep throating has always come naturally to me). Brandon gasped with pleasure, and I heard one of the guy photographers say "Holy shit."

I slid Brandon's now very hard dick out of my mouth and gave the group a wicked smile that said, "I am loving this." Then, I returned to my ministrations.

Rob was next and posed us using the mountains as a backdrop. In these photos, Brandon is lying back, and I am kneeling between his legs giving him head. My sloped back and scissored legs mimic the mountain skyline, and the images are very artistic. We did several more poses with various forms of oral sex, 69 position, etc. We even did some where Brandon held me up in his powerful arms while we engaged in a standing 69!

I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life. It wasn't just the sex -- because, as hot as Brandon was, it was sort of herky-jerky what with all of the changing poses and pausing for stops and starts -- but, rather, it was the exhibitionism. I really got off on the fact that I was doing this in front of an audience, and that audience was interacting with Brandon and me as we got increasingly intimate with each other. I felt totally alive.

I was also totally ready to get Brandon's cock into my pussy. Thankfully, Joanne took mercy on me and said, "Well, I know what I'd like to do with Brandon right now, and judging from the front of the guys' shorts, I know what they'd like to do to you, Julie, but since it would be unprofessional for us to do that (mock groans from the others), let's watch the two of you do it!" With that, Joanne tossed me a condom from her bag.

I batted my eyelashes at Brandon as I unrolled it onto his cock. "Why, sir, I don't know what she could mean," I purred in my best southern accent.

Brandon picked up the idea, and gave me his most formal bow (something quite comical given that his huge erection was sticking out in front of him). "Ma'am, may I have the honor of this -- ahem -- dance?"

"I would be truly honored, sir," I replied, demurely taking his hand.

Following Joanne's instructions, Brandon led me over to a nearby tree. I grabbed the trunk, spread my legs and presented my shapely ass to him. Standing behind me, we did several shots with Brandon's cock just at the entrance to my pussy. I thought I would scream I wanted him to ram it home so bad. Finally, the photographers relented, and Brandon slowly slid his member into me. I was so wet, it slipped in easily, and I pushed back against Brandon in order to take it all. I had never had a cock that big, but it felt exquisite. As we fucked, Brandon would take several strokes and pause to allow those with slower cameras to get their shots. Each time, I got close to cumming, but didn't get there before the pause. As a result, I was having trouble concentrating on the poses requested by our audience. Joanne asked if I was alright.

"Yeah" I panted, "I ... just ... really ... need ... to ... cum ..."

Joanne smiled. "I understand entirely, guys we're going to do some action shots until Julie resolves her little problem. Then, we'll return to more structured poses."

With that Joanne nodded toward us, and Brandon started really fucking me hard. As he did, I fucked right back letting out low animal grunts until ...

"Yessssssssssss." One of the best orgasms of my life washed over me. As the spasms wracked my body, Brandon's grip tightened on my hips, holding them still.

"You nearly brought me with you," he whispered. "I've never seen -- or felt -- a woman cum like that in one of these shoots. That was incredibly hot!"

"Thanks," I panted, as we stood still, me catching my breath, and Brandon trying to regain control of himself.

"Julie, that was really something. Would you like to take a break?" Joanne inquired.

"No, no," I replied, still panting. "If Brandon's OK with it, I'd love to keep going, just give me a minute to calm down."

Slowly, I regained my composure, still fully enjoying the feeling of Brandon's cock in my pussy. After a few minutes, I turned and smiled back at him.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

"OK," said Joanne. "Let's do a few more shots like this, and then we can try some other positions."

And try other positions we did. In fact you name it, we did it. One image that really sticks out to me shows me on top with the mountains in the background. I was sitting up while Brandon reclined on a rock, and the looks on our faces make it look like a nice comfortable lovemaking session in the great outdoors. Another favorite, a black and white by Sandy, has Brandon standing and holding me up. I am clinging to him, with my arms wrapped around his neck, and we are passionately kissing. You can see the curve of his cock as it slides in and out of my pussy. Sandy used the light and the black and white medium to emphasize both of our muscular physiques, so it looks like a pair of bronze Greek statues having sex. My absolute favorite, though and, for me, the symbol of the day, is a pose that was captured in different ways by all of the photographers. I am riding Brandon in a reverse-cowgirl position. You can clearly see Brandon's cock about three-fourths of the way into my pussy. I have my hands behind my head, and am looking straight at the camera (in Sandy and Joanne's shots). I have a half smile on my face, and my confident look says: "I am an exhibitionist slut, and I love it." Yes, this was the new me.

Finally, Brandon said, "Joanne, I can't hold out much longer. How do you want to do the pop?"

I had been marveling at Brandon's stamina. At several points we had needed to pause so he could calm down after getting close, but he always rallied and kept going. (I later found out, this is the mark of a real pro.) Joanne turned the decision over to the group, and they agreed that I should kneel in front of Brandon and such and jerk him off until he came on my face and tits. That's exactly what we did, and when Brandon came, there was lots of it. I have two favorite shots from this sequence: one shows me kneeling at Brandon's feet, his cock in one hand, my face and chest covered by big spurts of jism, and beaming up at him as if I was the happiest girl in the world -- which I was. The other is a close up of my face, still covered in goo, with the tip of Brandon's cock in my mouth, and a hint of a smile playing about its corners.

After Brandon came, the photographers applauded and thanked us enthusiastically. Brandon helped me to my feet, and we bowed. We grabbed our shoes, and wandered hand-in-hand down to the stream to get cleaned up. We helped rinse each other in the cold water and lay down on our towels to let the late-afternoon sun dry us.

"Julie, you are incredible," Brandon said. "I've never seen anyone who enjoyed the exhibitionism of that kind of shoot the way you do. I mean I'm basically doing this to further my art career, but you're really into this."

"Yeah, I am," I replied. "A few weeks ago, I never thought about doing anything like this, and the thought would have mortified me if I had. But, now, I feel like I've really discovered something about myself, and can't imagine not doing it." I propped myself on my elbow and looked at his body lying next to me. Teasingly, I started to trace his cock with my fingertips.

"But when you say I'm really into this, that implies your not -- even with me?" I mock-pouted.

Brandon smiled. "Not at all," he said, and pulled me toward him for a kiss. As we started getting more into things, we both heard noises from up the hill. I broke away.

"Are they calling us?"

"They're probably ready to head back," Brandon responded, "so we better head back. Maybe we can continue this tonight at my place?"

"I'd like that."

We wandered back up the hill -- still nude but for our shoes. When we go back to the others, we both started laughing.

"Well, I guess we didn't need to hurry after all." Brandon smiled.

"Looks like we had quite an effect on them," I replied.

What met our eyes looked like a Roman orgy. No one had a stich of clothing on. Lauren was over on "our" rock riding one of the guys (who turned out to be her boyfriend) for all she was worth. Sandy and Joanne were next to each other in identical poses: each on her hands and knees being rammed from behind while sucking another cock. They seemed to by trying to match each other stroke for stroke. The most surprising, though, was Mary, who had seemed the shyest of the girls. She was engaged in a full blow DP! She was sitting on Mike's lap with his cock crammed up her ass, while Stan stood between both of their legs fucking away at her wet little pussy.

As we looked around, I idly reached back and started stroking Brandon's fast-growing cock again.

"Well," I smiled, "where were we?" And I dropped to my knees and took that marvelous instrument back into my mouth.

Chapter 6

Several weeks after the shoot, I attended the grand opening of an exhibit of the photos resulting from our day in the mountains.

Joanne had called me in after everyone had time to process their images to ask if I would consent to their being shown and/or sold -- consent that I readily gave when I saw how spectacular I looked with Brandon. Just looking at the pictures go me all turned on again.

"You know, Julie," Joanne said in her most professional tone, "you're one of the most talented exhibitionists I've ever met. I mean, you really light up in front of the camera, and the more explicit the shot, the more you seem to like it. With that attitude and your looks, you could have a real future in this industry."

Wow! A month or so ago, I wouldn't even show my midriff at swim practice, now here a renowned erotic photographer was suggesting I be a porn star. The most amazing thing was that I loved the idea. But even so, I hesitated.

"Joanne, I'm so flattered that you think that. And right now, I really want to say yes, but I'm also really horny, so I want to go home, cum, and make sure my head and my pussy agree that this is a good idea."

"It's a big step," Joanne agreed. "If you take this course, it will impact whatever you do the rest of your life. I definitely think you should sleep on it. Now, about your other problem, I'd love to help you with that ..."

With that Joanne, came up behind me and started kissing my neck and rubbing my breasts. I certainly didn't have any problem with that! Within minutes we were happily lapping at each other's pussies in a lovely 69.

Now, here Sandy and I were at the premier party looking, along with around 150 other people -- including several luminaries from the adult industry -- at pictures of Brandon and me in various solo and hardcore poses. For the event, I had worn one of my baggy old dresses over leggings and a floppy hat that partially covered my face.

"Why are you wearing that?" Mary sidled up to us. "Its not like anyone here can't tell what your body looks like."