Awakening, Assimilation, and Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All thoughts of tenderness disappeared. All notions of gentleness evaporated. He fucked her hard fast and deep and each scream led to another and he felt excited beyond his limits. He altered position enjoying the rear view. Her delicious ass cheeks held tightly in his hands as he pumped her though repeated climaxes until he felt his own orgasm welling inside him. His balls tightened and his cock swelled and he ejaculated bucket loads of cum into her hot cunt. She screamed 'fill em with your yummy cream' repeatedly. The waves of pleasure were indescribable. They were unending. He lost track of time. They passed in and out of consciousness and then lapsed into a long and satisfied sleep.

When he awoke in the morning Giselle was sucking on his cock. This was how the next few days evolved. They fucked night and day sleeping and eating a little in between until they collapsed in a sated exhaustion. Each day Giselle donned fresh sexy lingerie and they caressed and lived inside each other for three days until Matt could no longer service her hunger and slept continuously.

Giselle had been told by her sister that a man must drink regularly of her post orgasmic juices if he was to survive long term fucking and what long term fucking provided was the opportunity to couple. Coupling was the act of endorphin and semen absorption. In coupling the pair lay joined deeply together: pussy, ass or mouth and she sucked every drop of semen from him and absorbed all his endorphins. She was like a battery recharging. The more she had the more desirable she became. The more powerful her influence the more sexy she appeared to men. The more irresistible she became. When Giselle left Matt comatose in his apartment she had became completely aware of who she was and of her seductive power. She and Carla would use it on the old man.

The old man had wasted no time trying to usurp Giselle's impending control when she reached twenty-one. He had been gathering a nymph dossier on her since he first found out who and what she was. He had hired a private detective to follow her and commissioned a research anthropologist to investigate the nymph legends particularly those that emanated from the provinces of France and Sweden.

Since Giselle's birthday the same detective had followed her and witnessed her blowing the taxi driver and meeting with her sister. He was updated hourly and his strategy involved having controlling interest through the board who all supported his management style mainly because they feared him or because he had used sex with them so that he had something to hold over them that he could threaten to tell their wives and families. He preferred to call it persuasion but blackmail was all part of his ruthlessness.

The company was large and complex and although there were more than a thousand investors they were never treated as shareholders simply investors who were paid dividend or given more equity for reinvesting. The old man suspected that these investors were all men who had at some stage met with the women who were listed as the owners of the corporate empire. Nevertheless he could control the company by controlling the board and controlling the dossier on the nymphs. He was sure that fear of disclosure would force them into hiding and the longer they were financially inactive the more he could gain control of the company. If he thought he had the scenario won he was sadly mistaken.

Carla had told Giselle that she was being followed and what she must do to win back the company. They chose not to meet for some time. They spoke in brief allusive language on the telephone even that may be scanned. As her nymph senses awakened she could sense men's desires. She was aware of how her own sexy thoughts became theirs. As she left the blissed out apartment where she and Matt had fucked continuously for days she was aware of the frequent gaze of the man she knew was the detective, he was a tall ex cop with short cropped hair and a lithe and muscular physique for a man in his forties. She let him follow her back home where she changed her clothing to red silk underwear and a hot tight red silk dress that hugged her body like a new skin.

Fletch liked working for the old man. He paid well and the fringe benefits well they were unbelievable. Watching this girl was a pleasure that made him almost perpetually horny. She was his most present fantasy; young, petite, blonde and inexorably wanton. When he told the old man how much he wanted to fuck her he had cautioned him to have no contact with her. Just record her conversations use surveillance techniques to video her and report back to him every 24 hours or sooner if something dangerous happened.

Fletch had not told him about her meeting with the other young woman yet. He dismissed it as school friend thing and of little importance. She was hot too her friend 'Carla, not Fletch's type but he could imagine how good it would be standing behind her long legs and ramming his big old cock into her tight little pussy. Anyway the old man had been most generous after he told him about how horny Giselle made him and sent him the sweetest petite blonde hooker he had ever seen. Fletch took out his frustrations on her. She was an expert, gave great head and the view from behind that Fletch craved almost made up for his persistent thoughts of fucking Giselle. He couldn't believe how obsessed he had become with her. He had watched her for almost a week now and her lithe form filled his every thought.

Watching Matt fuck her filled him with an inexplicable jealousy and yet when the planted lenses and camera angles were right he was able to watch the hottest pron he had ever seen. Well not quite. He had seen something else like the scene he witnessed only even more extreme. The old man had hired him to follow another breathtakingly sexy woman maybe six years ago. He guessed the Old man was a jealous lover and he had videotaped hours of the hottest porn he had ever seen. The woman in her late thirties- Genevieve, was the closet thing to a nymphomaniac he had ever seen. It was nothing for her to fuck a dozen men in a day or groups of them for hours. She was amazing. She left men exhausted many even passed out and after each torrent of bucket loads of cum she arose from the mass of naked men looking like she was filled with a new energy.

Fletch had wanted Genevieve too, he preferred younger women but she was so sexy, so desirable he wished he could join the groups of men that penetrated her every orifice and sprayed her insides with their jism. Fletch mused that this young girl might be related to the older woman perhaps even her daughter. Anyway they looked similar and their behaviour certainly was the same. Genevieve though was more obsessed by sex. It was almost as if she needed to have sex to survive. Like an insatiable hunger was how he described it to the old man who had seemed pleased with this assessment. Anyway after a particularly intense group sex session with six men who she had left comatose in her apartment, he followed her to the art deco apartment building where he guessed Giselle was now heading.

She was so pretty, the red silk stretched around her curvaceous body. The hemline of her dress dangerously short and at risk of revealing the fabulously sexy underwear he knew she wore. Damn she was hot! Her low cut halter that clasped her pert little round titties crushed together bra-less in the silk triangles of the top that stretched from the tight waistline that showed traces of her sweet hard nipples in outline through the flimsy silk. He imagined what it would be like standing behind her exquisite ass, lifting up the short hem of her skirt, sliding her panties aside and entering her deep. How tight and wet would she be?

He followed her to the door of the building he felt he might be too close and she might see him but he rushed to keep the image of her hot ass in view. He rushed so much that he didn't notice she had stopped and turned around and was now within a few yards of him. Before he realised it was too late. She was standing in front of him smiling sweetly.

"It's very sweet of you to be my bodyguard wouldn't you rather walk with me rather than behind me. Unless you prefer the view from behind?'

Fletch was dumbstruck and unprepared.

'I umm... don't know what you mean miss I wasn't flowing you I was just you know looking at a pretty girl. There's no crime in that is there?' He stammered. Knowing she was unconvinced. All he could think of was how hot she was, and the image of fucking her tight wet pussy from behind. He began to sweat. She smiled sweetly and without saying a word kissed him gently on the lips. He felt a mild electrical tingling sensation as her lips met his and the taste of the filled his thoughts and senses with an overwhelming desire to touch her.

Carla had told Giselle to masturbate to orgasm and then smear the juices from her hot cunt on her lips. The scent and taste made her irresistible to men. Carla's description was totally accurate and the detective was holding her close pressing his body against her and kissing her like he wanted to consume her lips. His hands cupped her tight buns and he ground against her with a growing lump in his pants. She broke the kiss and ground her pussy against his firming cock and let out a small sexy moan.

' We should go inside my friends apartment. I have a key. I mean you do want to fuck me don't you?' she purred.

All thoughts of the warnings the old man had given him vaporised. Under no circumstances should he talk to her. Under no circumstances should he touch her! And sex was strictly forbidden- his life would be ruined if he did! The old mans words were meaningless in the light of'... you do want to fuck me don't you?' and the warm scent of her sex on her lips, the sensuous feeling off her sumptuous curves warm and firm beneath his hands. The growing urge to have her as soon as was possible. The overpowering craving that filled every thought, every sense every pore of his body that readied itself to sate the hunger that grew within him to realise his desire to fuck her from behind and in every other position he had imagine over the past few days. The call girl had been good but even this first kiss seemed more satisfying yet brought him to an urgency he had never felt for any woman. It consumed him completely.

She led him past the security door to the elevator. Carla had instructed her to touch his cock as soon as possible to cement his fantasy.

In the elevator she ran her fingers over his thick lump through his trousers as they continued to kiss passionately. His hands roaming her firm breasts eagerly, pinching the nipples so that they stretched at the tight silk fabric. Her fingernails teased his cock through his pants enough to make his groans of appreciation loud and urgent. She unzipped him and slid her hand inside his shorts, sliding her fingers over the swelling shaft, pulling back the foreskin to expose the sensitive tip and stroking him with feather like touch accompanied by his loud shivering moans. Her fingers formed the familiar cunt muscle circle that induced his first throbs and coaxed his flesh to swell rapidly. She slid her hands over his warm shaft expertly. These were not the hands of a girl who had only touched three cocks in her lifetime but the memory of a million hard erections that flowed to her youthful fingertips. By the time the elevator reached the penthouse top floor he was breathing heavily and emitting a low urgent moan.

Fletch couldn't imagine a more exciting woman than this. He wanted to fuck her right here in the elevator his cock was bursting. He knew that she would enjoy him, women usually did he thought, and after all he was big for a white guy the hookers told him. He looked forward to the tightness of this young hottie. She broke the kiss and smiled at him and led him to the apartment opening the door quickly and then turning toward him to help him out of his pants and shorts. When those had hit the floor and she had unbuttoned his shirt she stepped back and reached around to untie her halter. She peeled the tight dress off her delicious tits.

Fletch wasn't a big tit man he liked them small but firm and round. She was perfect. Perhaps the most perfect tits he had ever seen. 34B he guessed. All the cliché descriptors fitted her she was round and pert, firm and toned drooping with enough weight to give her a perfect teardrop. Her nipples were not overly large everything about her was proportionate. She caressed her breasts seductively knowing he was enjoying them, she smiled and licked her lips then peeled the dress over her slender waist and wriggled it past her curvaceous hips and ass until it fell to the floor. The red silk bikini panties she wore sat exquisitely on her hips; brief triangles of soft shiny flimsy silk framed her shaved pussy. A diamond stud graced her navel. The panties were string bikinis and the back highlighted the perfection of her curvaceous ass.

Fletch had never been a big fan of thongs. He loved to slide a panty aside and fuck from behind the old fashioned way. He loved the vision of a hot ass with tight silk or satin sprayed on the contours of loveliness that was a woman's shape and the delights of shapely legs. The old adage was true he thought; a woman either had legs that went all the way up to her ass or ass that came down to her knees. Giselle was definitely the former. Giselle moved toward him conscious of the effect her body was having on him by the eagerness of his gaze and the throbs of excitement in his cock. He was big. Not just long, perhaps 9 inches but thick so thick in fact she could not get her fingers around his girth. She would enjoy having something that large inside her. She would be so tight for him.

' Mmmmmm you are so big for me. I'm so, so wet for you my pussy will be so tight! Do you want me?' She teased.

Flecht's cock was almost thinking for him. All he could see was her bending over and his cock ripping into her from behind. She kissed him and he felt her warm skin against his quivering in anticipation. He fondled her breasts, the smooth skin and the weight of them in his palms as he lifted them and teased the nipples sending shivers of pleasure through him.

His cock touched her panty clad pussy and she ground against him lightly to tease his burgeoning erection even more. Her lips sliding across his sensuously nibbling his lips and lancing her tongue into his mouth emulating how she wanted his cock to penetrate her. She broke the kiss and smiled and turned around so he could press up against the shiny silk that clung to her perfect ass, his cock pressed between the cleft of her ass and half way up her back. He felt the warmth of her skin beneath the flimsy silk and a trace of dampness seeping through them. He resumed fondling her breasts and kissed her neck and ears as she gyrated seductively against his thick cock.

' I love it from behind don't you? Slide my panties aside and fuck me I want that big old cock soooo bad.' She cooed.

He shuffled her forward so that she could bend over the solid back of a club lounge chair thrusting her delicious buns against his cock. He reluctantly let go of her breasts and took her hips in his hand and let his hugeness rub up against the growing wet patch that was forming in the ass of her silk panties. He took a deep breath between his rapid sighs and peeled her panty aside then guided his thick head towards her tight rosette.

He savoured this moment always. He knew from experience most women found his initial entry enjoyable and so he had acquired the habit of making it last until they were begging for it. Generally that wasn't long after he had pressed past the tight wet outer folds and put less than an inch inside her. Enough to let her feel how thick he was how much he stretched her vaginal walls. With this woman he could barely stick to this plan he wanted so desperately to be deep inside her. It was urgent but he summoned all his resolve to push only into her a short distance and was rewarded by as flood of wetness and a shiver in response followed by a long low excited moan.

'OH MY GOD IT'S SOOOOOOOOO BIG! Mmmmmmmmm Fuck me deep hard mmmmm do me please!' She begged and the shiver spread over her body making her ass vibrate with delight. The vibrations made it impossible to resist pushing more into her and this was accompanied by another torrent of wetness and delighted moans. Fletch knew the magic of G spots and pushed into her just enough to find her's. The spot was usually close to the front and in just a short way perhaps a fingers length from the opening and he paused when he judged the spot by listening to the intensity of her moans and then he began short quick strokes until she erupted in a tirade of screams and moans. 'I'm cumming Mmmmm fuck me more deep Mmmmmmmm do me hard, yummy, yummy.'

She was shivering, screaming and her ass gyrated violently and she pushed urgently against him so that more of him entered her hot wet velvet pussy. As she orgasmed the muscles around his cock contracted so that she was impossibly tight and they matched his throbs. He had no choice but to push deep into her knowing his length would make her even more excited. He held her curvaceous hips and pushed deep and she squirted in response and filled the air with her screams of pleasure.

He pummelled her hard and deep and fast, all thoughts of planned control and manipulating her orgasms disappeared in the heat of simply fucking her as deep, hard and fast as he could urged on by her multiple orgasms that seemed to grow in intensity with each climax. He was being drawn into her hot pussy like a bottomless void. He moved closer to her and slowed his strokes, reaching around to her clit and massaging it through her sopping wet panties. He loved to hold still deep inside a woman and bring her to a clitoral orgasm and feel the swirl of juices around his throbbing member.

The dampness beneath his fingertips in her panties confirmed her excitement as he pushed his cock deep inside her towards her cervix. He pressed his fingers against the outline of her folds until the labia parted and he found his way to her swollen love button. She wriggled fervently against his still cock lodged deep inside her and gyrated so that swirls of wetness squished noisily from her excited cunt. In moments she was shivering. He was good at masturbating women he thought. Few women took longer than a few minutes beneath his nimble fingers. Her cunt gripped him like a strongman's handshake and the squirt of wetness spurted from the tightly filled opening and trickled down the insides of her thighs. She convulsed as if she was epileptic and screamed wildly and just as her orgasm gripped her taking her whole body into spasm he pulled his cock from her until it was back once more at the g spot at her opening.

He let go of her sopping panty front and resumed holding her hips and pummelling her mercilessly prolonging her orgasm and causing her pussy muscles to contract erratically around his hard ness. When he had reached the point of exhausting her climax and she lay breathing in short shallow breaths shivering with pleasure he pulled his cock from her and turned her around to kiss her sweet lips again.

The look in Giselle's eyes was a mixture of pure bliss and passion. Rather than looking exhausted by her experience she was energised. She guided him back to the sofa where she laid him back and began to kiss his chest. She flickered her tongue over his nipples until they were hard and then bit them gently at first and then enough to make him wince she straddled his hips his cock throbbing beneath her sopping wet panties and leaned forward to kiss his neck and nibble his ears as he fondled her magnificent little breasts.

She sat upright and took his cock in her hand and guided the tip across the damp gusset of her panties tracing an outline across her folds through the shiny flimsy silk. He moaned long and low and squeezed her nipples hard in response to his own pleasure. She reached down and slid her panties aside with one hand and with the other she guided his cock tip to her clit and let the two sensitive organs brush each other like a warm breeze, so lightly as to send shivers through them both. She let the wetness escaping from her over excited pussy run down his shaft and then positioned his thick head against her entrance.