Awakening, Assimilation, and Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ralph knew how the old man 'relaxed' it normally involved playing a first date game with the youngest hottest buxom brunette he could get from the exclusive escort agency. Ralph knew because her ran the security cameras for the compound where the house was. His own cottage was a few hundred yards down the long driveway closer to the front security gates. Ralph enjoyed watching his boss fuck these young hotties, and a few times he had been rewarded or been given access to one for his birthday. Until his encounter with Giselle he had thought it had been the best sex he had ever had. Giselle he thought, the old man had mentioned she might be plotting against him. He couldn't imagine her having a nasty or vindictive bone in her body. Mmmmmm what a body, she had only put her hands on his cock once but oh my she was something. Five years of watching her in various states of undress and near miss sex had made her the most significant object of his desire. Denial was exciting but five years was beyond torture.

He dropped the old man off at the house and returned to his cottage to await the call from the call girl to enter the compound. He would at least get to check her out before the boss and then nestle next to the monitor with a beer and a hard-on and watch the old man pretend to be a fumbling adolescent and work his way into her panties and then spend the evening fucking her tiny little brains out. Six beers and a wank were on the menu for tonight he thought.

Carla pressed the entrance button at the front gate and activated the security cameras. She knew Ralph would be checking her out so she made a slutty show of wiggling her plentiful breasts and pouting seductively at the security camera. Ralph let her in and escorted her to the house where the old man let her in and quickly closed the door. Ralph returned to his room and flicked through the cameras until he found the one that best showed of the beautiful visitor. He activated sound too so he could hear her sweet sexy French accent. She was the old man's consummate type. She had everything and she looked like she was the wrong side of jailbait too even though he guessed she was eighteen she had a youthfulness and naivety that really turned bot the men on.

He popped his first beer and watched him play out his favourite fantasy of two virgins exciting one another so much that they eventually are so consumed with passion that fucking becomes inevitable. Normally this was from behind with her panties and clothing still on but sometimes they pressed each other from the front and urgent rubbings became penetration.

They had kissed for almost half an hour with no touching. The kind of gentle kiss that lovers make. The old man boiled inside from the touch of her lips. They seemed to vibrate and tingle with excitement as they pressed together. Her scent was familiar and her taste too brought back distant memories of other lovers long ago. She was a heavenly creature by far one of the loveliest he had had in recent years. The taste of her full red lips filled his mind with visions and urges to touch her to fondle her delectable breasts, to caress her lucent skin, to reach beneath the tight hem of her dress and touch her moist pussy. He quivered at the thought of the luscious underwear she knew these girls chose to excite and provoke desire in their men. He could barely control himself but enjoyed the sensation of postponed pleasure that denial afforded.

' Do you want to touch me?' the pretty young girl gasped into his ear between kisses.

'Oh God yes!' he moaned savouring the invitation almost as much as the touch it offered. Her voice was sooooooo sexy she was unbelievably hot!

She smiled seductively and he put his hand on her breasts gently feeling the warm skin radiating from beneath the black string shouldered top and lacy bra just discretely visible beneath the low cut dress. He gathered the weight of her breasts in his hands and she cooed appreciatively as he squeezed it excitedly and continued kissing her. He squeezed the nipple until the outline was prominent through the two thin garments and enjoyed the warm excitement of her kisses as he fondled them like an adolescent.

From outside he moved inside her bra and pinched the nipple then moved his hand beneath the hem of her dress. As instructed she played the virgin and pushed away his first attempts at touching her. Then when the tension was at a premium she acquiesced to his touch and allowed him to caress her moist panties. The old man was delighted by the softness of the panties, their obvious dampness and the speed at which she began to grow in excitement. He was good at this he thought and knew how to bring a woman to orgasm easily and quickly. This beauty was no exception and was screaming in pleasure within moments of his fingers sliding over her clit through the thin shiny silk panties. The old man's cock was already straining at his pants to be touched by this goddess and he fought the urge to get her to touch him or to press up against her with it.

Ralph enjoyed the view of the pretty girl with her crotch exposed and delighted in the sounds of her pleasure. He had finished his third beer and his cock was definitely rising to the occasion. He watched as the pretty young thing feigned inexperience and reached out to touch his cock through his pants. The old man almost came in his pants when she ran her fingernails around the outline of his cock in his Armani suit. When she unzipped him and began stroking it with a girlish wonderment of a child opening a birthday present Ralph found himself touching his own oversized shaft to match her actions. Just as both cocks had the foreskin peeled back Ralph heard a call to the front gate and cursed as he slid his cock back into his pants and went to answer the call.

'It's me Giselle, can I come to see you I wanted to talk to you about something really urgently. Please don't tell the old man I'm here! He thinks I'm responsible for what happened today. I'll explain when I see you can I come in please?'

Ralph liked Giselle, correction like most people he loved Giselle and could never imagine she would do anything to harm the man who had looked after her after her mother had died. He let her in and quickly examined the monitor whiles she moved to his door.

The brunette was bent over a sofa and the old man was kissing her delicious panty clad ass as she shivered in anticipation, the sounds indicated she had just cum and was panting in pleasure from his mouth being on her wet pussy. He slid upwards and pressed his cock against her and she begged him to not fuck her. He inserted several fingers in her and she shivered in delight while he fingered her and pressed his burgeoning cock against the soft silk panties stretched across her pert ass cheeks. They were slid aside enough to take his eager thrusting fingers and he black dress had been hoisted above her hips. Her bra had been unclasped and he fondled her magnificent breasts as he rubbed against her. Her moans erupted into breathless cries of 'Mmmmmm I'm cumming!' the old man was moments away from entering her for the first time.

The knock came at the door and Ralph blanked the vision and sound. Perhaps he would catch her in full flight later in the night. The old man liked to feast on these young ones for as long as possible and it wasn't unusual for him to expect them to fuck all night if he was up to it. He let Giselle in and she kissed him sweetly on the lips in greeting and led her to the lounge room where the three beers littered the floor near the monitor screen. His lips tingled. The taste of Giselle was enchanting.

' Ralph, I knew you'd understand. The old man has apparently accused me of tampering with the Board members to vote against him. I don't know how he could think that I've been with Matt most of the time since my birthday.'

She crossed her legs and Ralph noticed the brevity of her hemline. Her legs were gorgeous, so shapely and smooth. Her ass was a wet dream on its own. The white halter-top dress laced with gold thread that fitted snugly over her curvaceous body revealed more than it concealed. It was backless to the hip and the halter split to the same point on the front of her shapely breasts clasping them tightly in narrow strips of fabric that held them apart that highlighted the sweet cleave between them.

The hem was perched perilously below her tiny white and gold panties. He knew the colour and texture as he had caught sight of them as she sat and crossed and uncrossed her legs. The wonders of expensive designer mini dresses was that one could reveal and yet the hem would always slide perfectly back over the revelation to conceal, this was a poetic strip tease of design. More and more he found himself drawn to looking at her body rather than listening to her explanation. Finally she got up and walked towards him.

'You've been so good to me Ralph. I know you want me and when I saw how big and hard you were for me that day in the car. I swore I would offer you the opportunity to make love to me if you wanted to. You do want me don't you?'

She didn't wait for the reply He was kissing her pressing against her body and roaming her exposed flesh within moments. His large body wrapped eagerly around her petite frame, his big hands caressing her superb ass cheeks reaching beneath her tiny dress. She had already begun touching his swollen cock. She licked his lips and clawed at his back urging him to touch her and feel her spilling wetness.

They moved backwards to a lounge suite and she lay back as he untied her halter and kissed her slender neck tracing a rapid line towards her pert little breasts. He slurped noisily tugging at the erect nipples with his teeth and sucking the brown jellybeans between his lips like a greedy child. Giselle caressed his thinning hair and moaned encouraging his insistent suckling. He peeled the dress down past her hips and she smiled as he peeled it off her legs and take in her almost naked body. The sweet sheer fragments of gold and white forming a perfect triangle over her shaved pussy, with gold strings extending around her luscious creamy hips took his breath away.

She was stunningly pretty, the body of a nubile nymph. Skin so smooth and luminescent that it felt like warm butter to touch. He resumed kissing her creamy flesh beginning now at the succulent navel encrusted with a 24-carat diamond stud. He lanced his tongue into her belly button and placed his thumb and palm between her legs to feel the dampness gathering there. As he kissed his way towards the damp patch of panty he recognised the familiar scent that filled his senses and thrilled his body. The sweet intoxicating odour was like a magnet pulling his face to her pussy with an overpowering force.

The first taste of her through the diaphanous panties reaffirmed the intoxication of her succulent juices. Giselle knew that her wetness made men hard, she knew that each time she orgasmed her juices gave her lovers endurance and hardness. Her cum was like viagra making a man rock hard, swelling his cock beyond belief and giving them the strength and endurance to bring her to countless climaxes where she could build him to a frenzy before she harvested his orgasm and sucked his jism like a milkmaid draws cream from her prize cow. Ralph's lips touched her pussy sensuously and he pressed against her lips as if he was kissing her mouth.

He found her clitoris easily and sucked it through the damp panties. Giselle arched her back and drew his head tightly against her then shot a rich squirt of love juice that flooded her panties and filled Ralph's mouth with the intoxicating elixir. Every pore in his body tingled as if an electrical charge ran through him. He drank a deep draught of her sweet syrup and she came repeatedly beneath his lips. His hand moved to cup her tiny ass cheeks whilst the other massaged her labia through the white and gold silk eventually sliding it aside so he could finger her wetness. Two fingers inside her showed the promise of tightness his cock would encounter. He wriggled inside her so that he could find her G-spot he knew as she writhed in pleasure and elicited wanton moans that he had found it and her whole body now responded to Ralph triggering orgasms after orgasm in her until she was gushing with wetness and shivering with pleasure.

When Giselle recovered sufficiently to talk she simply pulled him to her face and kissed his cum soaked lips pulling him towards her opening her legs as he pushed urgently between her. For a brief moment Ralph wondered whether the old man had fucked the sexy young brunette yet and then lost himself in the flurry of rapid removal of his clothing and the urgent need to be inside this lascivious nymph.

At the house Carla had postponed the old man's penetration of her from behind convincing him that she would give him an experience he had never had that would drive him wild. He felt the challenge of self-denial in the face of unbelievable temptation. He watched the beautiful brunette peel off her dress to reveal her bra, panties, suspenders and stockings. She led him to the bedroom where she encouraged him to lay on the big old iron framed bed. She stripped him naked and laid him on his back and then stood back and peeled down her stockings one at a time as seductively as an erotic dancer.

She took the stockings and tied each of his arms to the corners of the bed. She removed her bra to secured one of his feet and the suspender belt for the other foot. The old man had never tried bondage before but this beautiful stranger made him want to do many things he hadn't tried. She straddled him and kissed him with his hugeness trapped beneath her panty-clad pussy. He could feel the sopping gusset against his swollen cock. She stood above him, her legs astride his head. He gazed up at her hot little pussy and watched her gyrate seductively.

She masturbated and let the juice drip into his mouth. Then she turned her attention to his cock and began covering it with tiny wet kisses, slurping her way all over his shaft until he was within moments of explosion. She brought him within a hair triggers breadth of explosion then she stopped and pinched his cock only allowing a pearl of cum to escape him. He shook with pleasure and quivered with anticipation. When the throbbing stopped she straddled him and rubbed his excited cock flesh across her silken pussy until she came again.

Each time she brought him to within a short breath from orgasm and then stopped the climax, pinching his cock tip, sealing his explosion from escape. He felt the pleasure without the release time and it was perhaps four hours since she arrived at his house that she finally took his over excited cock into her super tight cunt and gyrated on his hugeness with a wild ride that reduced him to a gibbering wreck of a man. He thrust up at her luscious ride. His cock was overstretched to the max. His cock was aching to be inside her and then when it was he could barely wait to cum in her.

Ralph had forced Giselle's panties aside and relished the moment when his thick cock stretched her elastic pussy walls. Once past the tight opening the swirl of sexy juices cascaded around his over thick cock. He was one of the biggest cocks she had ever had and she enjoyed big men and men who were good tender and firm lovers. His cock pushed past the tight vaginal walls and found her cervix with its impressive length. As he began moving inside her he felt her erupt in pleasure. She bucked furiously at his thrusts enjoying the combination of size and motion.

All went as planned. Giselle was to distract Ralph so he did not see what Carla was doing to the old man. Giselle and Ralph fucked wildly, deeply and with unabated passion and when Giselle felt her own orgasm grip her he responded by intuitively thumping his hugeness inside her. Within moments of entry his throbs were in synchrony with her contractions, their impassioned breathing rising to breathless shallow screams and shouts. He fucked her in missionary position to start with then with the superhuman energy that his draught of her cum had given him manipulated her into all kinds of wild fucking positions until finally, in triumph over his desire, she rode him until his huge throbbing cock exploded inside her.

She drew his cock deep inside her and sucked the energy and warm ejaculation into her with a tender efficiency. His pleasure was extreme and they vibrated sympathetically holding each other tightly as the waves of heated excitement crashed over them repeatedly. Back at the house Carla too bounced on the old man's cock until he came within a breath of explosion then she slid off him and denied him the pleasure of ejaculation. He experienced all the power of an exquisite orgasm, all the intensity of her heated sexual delights and yet was denied the final climax the feeling of warm squirting into her honeyed slit. He felt the extreme sensation of the orgasm, shaking with a strange combination of frustration and pleasure and passed out of consciousness.

When he awoke next the old man could hear the sound of an unknown language being spoken in soft sexy tones by two women. As his eyes came into focus and he regained consciousness he began to distinguish shapes and sounds. He was no longer in his own house. Where was he? His hands and feet were still bound. He looked at the velvet straps that held him spread out upon a large four-poster bed. His cock was aching. He was still impossibly hard and distorted. He felt a hunger in him he lusted after the taste of the beautiful young woman's juices and longed to empty himself in her. He could think of nothing else but the thirst for her pussy and the hunger to be inside her.

The voices moved closer to him and he stared up at Giselle and Carla, both naked. They were too beautiful to be human their bodies so perfect, their skin so toned and smooth their visage like goddesses. They spoke the unknown language to each other as he regained consciousness. He recognised some of the words as French. Some words were unrecognisable. The tone of the language was musical and breathy like the sound the tone used by women giving phone sex. Between the breathiness and the unintelligible words he could make out the phrase:

'Give him your sex Carla, I will see to his hardness.'

With that Carla moved her slender body over his head and began to masturbate so that she dripped her juices into his mouth. He struggled to catch them and as the first droplets touched his lips he was filled with the fire that compelled him to eat her hot wet slit. She pressed her cunt against him and ground against his face as he lapped at her drizzling cunt like a starving kitten. As the juices fuelled his hunger he felt a hand touch his aching cock and felt the incessant throbs and urgent need to cum fill him once more. Giselle's mouth slid over his cock bringing him to the edge of ecstasy time and time again.

Each time she let his cock struggle to explode and denied it. She repeated the operation with her super tight pussy bouncing on him wantonly bringing herself to countless orgasms and stopping just short of allowing his explosion. She did the same with her tight ass hole repeatedly. She allowed only a miniscule drip to escape him each time. For hours the beautiful women teased him until he passed once again out of consciousness.

Ralph had brought the old man to the renovated art deco apartment and then returned to his duties his mind erased of any of the events of the last 24 hours. The women held the old man for three days taking turns to torture him with their sex and milk him drop by drop of his cum. In the next few days he would return to his house and announce his retirement. He would introduce a new CEO, a woman from the Swiss office and retire from work willing his fortune to Carla who shared his house and bed and gave him his only happiness. Giselle returned to Matt and enjoyed his lovemaking even more savouring his mortal love and balancing it against her own needs for daily sex from the many men that fill a nymphs life.